|6: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴀʀᴇᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs|

A/N: WE HIT 200 VIEWS YASSSSS😩👍

Okay back to the story!

"Alejandro, I don't think I can do this anymore."

I found myself in some kind of darkness. I couldn't see anything, it was all pitch black. But I could hear two familiar voices.

Where am I? Who are they?

"And your backing down now? We've been doing this for ten years, Jasmine!"

"We need to stop hurting inoccent people like this! What about our children? it's only a small amount of time until they find out about this shit!"

Jasmine? Alejandro? Those are my parents names. What the heck is going on-

Just as I realized so, I heard a loud ringing in my ears. Very loud. My head then started throbbing with pain. But when I covered my hurt ears, the sound didn't come to an end.

"What the hell?!" I groaned in pain. But suddenly it all stopped

My eyes shot open, waking up from my mysterious dream.

What was that about?

Wait, where am I? I thought, just before I felt someone breathing on the back of my neck.

Oh. Right-

All the memories from last night came back into my mind, but I tried forgetting about them before my face could heat up, again.

I wasn't sure what time it was, but regardless, I had to move so that no one would see us like this. But just as I pushed off the blanket that covered me, I noticed that Mirabel was back. I mean of course she was back but, that means she probably saw me and Camilo.

"Your up early." Before I could get up, I was startled by a voice behind me. Which was obviously, Camilo.

"Couldn't say the same about you." I looked the now awake boy with a non-amused face.

...

"Well uhm, oh." Camilos shocked gaze was focused on something beside me.

What's he looking at?...

Oh.

There sat Mirabel, suspiciously looking at Camilo, then me.

"So who's gonna explain to me why you both were sleeping together last night?" Me and the hazel eyed boy looked at eachother nervously before I spoke up.

"Actually, I don't know, so I'll let him explain." I gestured towards Camilo, receiving a glare of betrayal from him.

"Well, I- um... Her hair looked soft?" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck as Mirabel raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"Yea... Oh my god there's one more arepa from last night!" The shapeshifter whisper-shouted before crawling to a pile of soda cans and bowls that used to be filled with food. He reached his hand behind the said bowl, and pulled out an arepa. From last night.

"Don't tell me your actually gonna eat that." I watched as he was about to take a bite of the food.

"Why not? I thought you were the one who could eat them nonstop."

"Um, how did you know that?"

"I saw you last night at the celebration eating multiple plates of them. And I might've stalked you yesterday morning." Mirabel and I looked at him with disbelief, and he only chuckled.