|34: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ|

"Okay, put a finger down if you've had a near death experience." Luisa said.

Me and the Madrigal grandkids were playing a simple game of "put a finger down" in the kitchen. Without Antonio though. He went to sleep early. Even though another party was still being held.

"We seriously need to start asking jucier questions." I rested my head on my hand as another finger of mine went down.

"Yeah?" Mirabel raised an eyebrow, looking at me with amusement.

"Yeah."

"Fine then. Put a finger down if you've slepped with someone romantically within the past week." She grinned. "I better see two fingers go down each from both of you." Mirabel pointed as everyone looked towards me and Camilo's direction.

The boy's hazel eyes met mine, his cheeks and nose flustered with crimson blush. I sighed and put two fingers down. But he remained frozen.

"What, are you scared? It's too late now." I smirked and broke eye contact.

"Damn it..." Camilo softly muttered.

"Out of all people, I missed a lot." Dolores stated as Luisa nodded.

"Slay, I guess" Isabela shrugged and continued the game.

Was I flustered at all? Of course. I could tell my nose and ears were mainly turning pink because of the way they started to hurt. But I had to act like I didn't care.

☾︎

"(Y/N!) Hurry up!" My tío called as my family stepped outside of the door. The party had started to end and my family was leaving to go eat dinner.

"Just a second!" I grabbed my satchel and walked towards the exit, but nearly ran into Alma Madrigal. I stopped in my tracks. "Oh, sorry señora!" I smiled before she stopped me again.

Alma looked towards my family. "Can I talk to her for a minute?" My tía nodded as they all waited outside.

My smile faded as she turned her head back to me. Was I in trouble? Damn, what if-

"(Y/N) (L/N)." She began.

"Y-yeah?"

"Mirabel told me everything. Including how you helped her find out more about my son, by taking her to your family in Bogotá."

Shit.

"Oh! Yeah that was really..." I struggled to find the words.

"Nice of you." The lady smiled.

I suddenly froze. "Wait, what?" I scratched my head, looking at her face.

"You helped my granddaughter regardless of her crazy actions, and managed to bring her there and back safetly. Thank you for that." She put a hand on my shoulder.

I wasn't sure what to make of that, so I smiled back. "I honestly wasn't expecting that, but it was no problem."

Alma laughed. "Say, last night ended up as a disaster. So, how about we give dinner a redo?"

☾︎

This was really rushed since it's nearly 1am, and I'm tired. So there might be mistakes.

But anyways, I need to ask you guys a question. I already have the future main events planned, but I could use some romance scenes to fill them in. So, what are some scenarios with Camilo you would like to read in future chapters?

Don't you dare say "whatever you want". Because I have absolutely no idea what I want. 😭

And feel free to suggest scenarios other than romance. Goodnight! ♡︎