|14: ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴏᴛ|

"Why are the buildings so freaking big?" Mirabel questioned as we stepped off the bus.

"Uh why not? Anyways, we'll need somewhere to stay tonight, so we need to look for a hotel or something." I stated.

"What's a hotel?"

"Uhm... a house thing that people can stay in for a few days or so." I shrugged and gestured for Mirabel to follow me.

"And... why can't we stay at your tía's house overnight?" God, this was getting annoying.

"Okay, enough questions. Basically my tía is kinda.. off, got it?" I asked she she nodded. So she wouldn't ask anymore questions, I explained to her different things we would walk by as she listened with amusement.

"...after the Bogotazo they had to build new buildings so- Oh look, were here." We stopped in front of the orange and white hotel. I looked towards Mirabel, who looked like she was trying to understand what this was again. That was probably because it didn't look like much from the outside.

"C'mon, let's go." I led her inside. I've been in here before, so I wasn't surprised. Unlike Mirabel, who was looking around the place like it was some ancient castle. I ignored her and scanned the room for the front desk. Oh look, no line up.

We walked towards the desk and the receptionist looked up at us. "Bienvanoda a Masaya!" Tiene una reserva?"

"No, mi gustaria reservar uno para esta noche." While I booked a room for the both of us, Mirabel walked to a couch nearby and layed down, hogging the whole thing.

"Si... piso dos, habitación cinco." The man smiled.

"Gracias! Mirabel, let's go." I turned to Mirabel only to find her taking a nap on the sofa in the centre of the room. People passed by and gave her weird looks. Was she that tired? I stared at her for a few seconds then threw my shoe at her.

"What the h- oh, hi." She looked up at me tiredly as I put my shoe back on.

"You can take a nap in the hotel room, and not in the middle of the lobby." I stated as she looked around at the people watching her in embaressment.

☾︎

Just as I opened the door to our room, Mirabel flew past me and crashed onto one of the beds, causing her bag to fall onto the floor and everything to fall out. I'll let her clean that up. I walked to the bathroom to change into some more modern clothing, then walked out once I finished.

"The bathroom is in that other room." I sighed, dropping my bag at my bed. "Mirabel?" I looked at her, and noticed she was probably asleep. So I left the room to grab lunch for us.

After I was about to set foot in the lobby, I felt eyes on me. I have no idea how, but I did, and it didn't feel positive whatsoever. I scanned the room, but the few people there were focused on anything but me.Thats when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)-" Before they could finish, I grabbed them by the collar and pinned them onto the wall of the hallway, so no one in the lobby was watching.

"Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?" I observed them, noticing they were a man in his twenties. He was pretty good looking. But one strange thing I noticed was the clothes he was wearing. It wasn't something anyone would wear now in the nineties, it was something every man in the Encanto would wear.

"Chill out, hermosa. How about you tell me why you've been sneaking out with my prima?" The man raised an eyebrow. There's only one person who calls me hermosa.

"Hold up, Camilo?!" My eyes widened. There were so much things going on in my that at that point my whole life was a lie.

He sighed. "I'll explain when you let me go already." He gestured towards my hands, which were gripped onto the collar of his shirt. Shit, if anyone saw us like this they would get the complete wrong idea.

That's what I thought, until I saw someone open the door beside us. Noticing the ladies shocked expression, I shoved the boy into the lobby and walked towards him. "I'm going out to buy some lunch. You're explaining why you're here on the way." I gestured for him to follow me out of the building.

He catches up and walked beside me, sighing before he started his explanation. Apparently he had this hideout place near the Encanto's exit that he would visit when he wasn't feeling the best. He was there this morning so he noticed us leaving. He told me that he decided to follow us all the way here, though got lost a few times.

"The thing is, before I left with you both I was shapeshifted into a random villager. And I'm guessing my powers don't work here, since I'm still this god damn ugly guy!" He groaned in frustration as other people we passed by gave him weird looks. He wasn't that bad looking, to be honest.

"Eh, he's hotter than you'll ever be." I shrugged, walking up to a food court between some buildings. Camilo opened his mouth to say some comeback that would totally be relevant to me, but was interrupted when I began to order some food.

I nearly gasped when I felt his hot breath on my neck. "Can you order some arepas too, please?" He whispered before I rolled my eyes and did what he asked.

"Gracias, senór!" I thanked the man at the food stand as he handed me a bag with the food. I began to walk back to the hotel as Camilo followed. For a few seconds, he just stared at the bag of food before attempting to grab it. "Dibs on the biggest piece!" He said, but I held onto the bag.

"No, I bought the food so I deserve it." I mentioned before he groaned and took it away from me this time.

"Not if I eat it first!" He exclaimed before I took it from him.

"Dumbass, stop being such a big baby." I elbowed him as he rolled his eyes.

"C'mon (Y/N)... It's not a big deal!"

"It wouldn't be if you didn't make it into one."

The next few minutes were quiet, which was a good thing. Well, that was until I decided to grab an arepa and shove it into his mouth. He made some weird "mmph" sound before noticing what it was, then swallowed it.

"What was that for?!" He looked at me with confusion as I quietly laughed.

"You should've seen your face!" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever... We're back." He looked ahead at the familiar building.

"Good, we can start eating this when we get back to the room." I poked his nose before walking into the hotel.

☾︎

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨𝐨