{ Silent Type }

By fuffycreams

This is a fanfic about you getting yourself a boyfriend......or multiple boyfriends! Five collage students be... More

Track 1
Track 2
Track 3
Track 4 + 5
Track 6
Track7
Track 8
Track 9
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13
Track 14
Track 15
Track 16
Track 17
Track 18
Track 19
Track 20 + 21
Track 22
Track 23
Track 24
Track 25
Track 26
Track 27
Track 28
Track 29
100 ~ Special 18+
Track 30
Track 31
Track 32
Track 33
Track 34
Track 35
Track 36
Track 37
Track 38
Track 39
Track 39.5
Track 40
Track 41
Track 42
Track 43
500 ~ Special 18+
Track 44
Track 45
Track 46
Track 47
Track 48
Track 49
Track 50
Track 51
Track 52
Track 53
Track 54
765 ~ Special 18+
1k ~ Special 18+
Track 55
Track 56
Track 57
A/N
Track 58
Track 59
Track 60
Track 61
A/N
Track 62
Track 63
7.6k ~ Special
Track 64
Track 65
Track 66
Track 67
Track 68
Track 69
Track 70
Track 71
16k ~ Special 18+
Track 72
Track 73
Track 74
Track 75
Track 76
Track 77
Track 78
Track 79
Track 80
Track 81
Track 82
Track 83
Track 84
Track 85
Track 86
Track 87
Track 88
Track 89
Track 90
Track 91
Track 92
Track 93 - Season 1 Finale
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
Authors Note

640 ~ Special 18+

1.5K 27 3
By fuffycreams

Content Warning:

- Group sex
- Double penetration

You were currently laying on your bed looking your phone screen, laying around and having multiple blankets on your body. Covering your head and body from the sunlight, your dorm blinds were closed not even letting in a small beam of sunlight. Your cheek was squished on your pillow, then you flinched when you felt someone ripping off your blanket. You looked up at the person that had ripped the blanket off your body, then starting to hiss when you saw who it was.

"You!!" You said having your voice a little lower and glaring at the female. (F) Y/N was standing next to your bed, holding the blanket away from your body. " It's almost three, get up." She said, looking down at your laying body. The two of you then started playing a game of tug a war with your blanket, then getting dragged off the bed due to (F) Y/N's strength.

" How the fuck are you so strong?" You asked face down on the blanket, your voice getting muffled by the blanket. " This is what happens when you have a buff girlfriend, and an lazy ass idiot as a best friend." She replied having a hand on her hip and looking at her. You looked up at the girl having a harsh glare on your face, but instead of getting intimidated by you. You saw a sly smirk on your friends face.

" Come on, get your sorry ass up. We're going out, even if you don't like it." She said, as she was going to your drawer and grabbing a sweater and a pair of sweats then throwing it at your body. " Get dressed. Let's go!" She said while clapping her hands and squatting down. " If you don't I will make sure you can never have children." (F) Y/N said having a serious look on her face. " You wouldn't dare." You said looking at her with a glare on your face.

She gave you a smirk " Oh I would." She said. For a second the two of you stared at each other, no sound in your room until you dropped your head onto the blanket. " UGHHH———— Fine!" You said, getting up from your spot and going towards the bathroom holding your clothes. " Little bitch....." You whispered under your breathe. (F) Y/N watched as you left your room, a smile on her face as you did so.

~

The two of you were now sitting together and having a cup of coffee, then slightly choking when all of a sudden (F) Y/N slammed her hands onto the table. "What?" You asked looking at her. " You just told me, that you didn't have sex for a good few weeks now!" She kind of yelled at you, catching the attention of other people that were in the cafe. 

" Shh!" You silenced her, having a finger to your lips, " Sit down, your catching attention." You told her. (F) Y/N looked around and saw that people were indeed looking at you guys, then slowly sat down. Then she leaned over and looked you in the eyes. " You're telling me that you have four boyfriends, but haven't had sex?" She asked looking you in the eyes and having a slightly  confused look on her face.

You gave her a nod, then taking a sip of your coffee. " No wonder your so grouchy." She said leaning to her seat and looking at you. " Well, I have to practice dance and my instruments. Besides the time I have free time, your dragging me off to do things with you." You said looking at her. (F) Y/N had a look of shock on her face, " I'm so sorry!" She said, putting her hands together and looking down.

"What for?" You asked her, " I was being such a cockblock, look, I'm going to make it up to you. This is something that I do for my girlfriends when I'm touched starve and horny." She said having a smirk on her face. You looked at her having a interested look on your face, then leaning closer to her. Then she led you to another area, getting you something that you didn't exactly wear often.

The two of you had left ways and walked to your dorms, a blush on your made your way back to your dorm.

~

It had been two hours since the two of you met up, now you were sitting on Adrians bed and wearing a robe and hiding the thing that was hiding underneath it. The sound of the door opening could be heard. Adrian came into his room, and then had a smile on his face when he saw you. " What are you doing here?" He asked, coming towards you and giving you a peck on the lips. His eyes widened when he felt you deepen the kiss between the two of you, though he was a little surprised at first, he happily accepted the kiss and intertwined your tongues together.

Happily taking charge between the two of you, since the out of all the boyfriends you were the most intimidating in a way, yet somehow the most submissive out of the five. You placed your hands onto his shoulders then pushing him off your body, making him slightly confused since the situations was getting steamy. You sat Adrian down onto the bed, then starting to undo the belts, and throwing it onto the ground. Then taking off the robe and also throwing off the robe and revealing the extremely and sexy white lingerie.

Adrian watched the robe falling down your shoulders, and once he saw your body his face turned bright red. Then he pretty much threw himself onto you, kissing your neck, collarbone and cheeks. Small whimpers and moans coming out of your mouth, soft giggles could be heard.

~
You were on all fours, and having your small tears and sweat rolling down the side of your face. Adrians fingers were going deep into your ass, small whimpers and loud moans could be heard. Your legs were starting to shake due to the amount of orgasms you had had. You came again, letting yourself fall onto the mattress. A blush on your face. " Are you okay?" Adrian asked, kissing your neck.

"Can we do it again?" You asked looking at him, having a slight dazed look in your eyes. " I don't know, you've done it a lot bunny." Adrian said having a slight worried tone in his voice. For a second you stayed on your arms and knees, then flipping yourself onto your back. Placing your fingers into yourself, and slowly thrusting them into your body. Moaning out Adrian's name as you did so, " A-Adrian! Harder!" You yelled out, having your eyes closed while you thrusted your fingers harder and harder.

Adrians boner returned once again as he was watching you thrust your fingers into yourself. He once again went towards your neck, kissing them and having his hand jerk you off. Sharing a passionate kiss between the two of you. As the two of you were making out, Adrian took your fingers out of your body and thrusted himself into you. Thrusting harder and harder, just as you were doing that the door opened. Kevin had heard noises coming from your room, being curious to what the sound was he came into the room.

But once he came into the room, he did not expect the two of you to be having sex. Your face was bright red, a very lewd look on your face when the two of you separated. A string of saliva attached to the ends of your tongues, Kevin saw this and went towards the two of you. He started kissing the pink haired males neck, making you and Adrian both flinch. When you saw that it was your taller boyfriend you had a smile on your face. Adrian looked back and also had a smile on his face.

~
Kevin was holding your waist, bouncing you up and down on his large cock. Adrian was sucking on your dick as you rode the taller male.  The sounds of your moans could be heard throughout the room, and could be heard outside the dorm as well. Kevin had stopped his thrusting once he let out his semen into your ass, the warmth coating your insides. A satisfied moan came out of your mouth, then looking down at the pink haired male with a smile on your face.

You once again arched your back, ejecting your semen into his mouth. You watched as he swallowed the cum that was in his mouth. You once again made him get away from your body, then sitting him onto Kevin's lap.

The three of you then started another round. You had entered Adrian's hole first, slowly thrusting in and out of him having a smile on your face. Kevin saw this and felt his erection returning. For a second he thought, then also entered the smaller male. You had a blush on your face once you felt your boyfriends dick against yours.

"K-Kevin!!" You exclaimed, looking at him with wide eyes. Adrian mouth let out a bit of drool, since he let out his tongue. He clung onto your body, having a happy look on his face, as the two of you were thrusting into the male. Kevin reached over to you, then inserted his fingers into you. While he thrusted into Adrian, he thrusted his fingers into you.

The sound of your moans could be heard throughout the room.

~
The three of you had done a few more rounds after, the three of you had now run out of stamina. You were laying in between the two males, letting the semen roll down your thighs, a very content look on your face. Just as you were about to fall asleep, the sound of your phone ringing could be heard. You let out a grumble, then gently reached over Adrian and grabbed you phone. You answered the phone, and saw the messed up face of (F) Y/N could be seen. " What do you want?" You asked her.

She gave you a sly smirk, "So, seeing that you're messed up, you must've gotten some good dick." She said having a smirk on your face. "That's none of your business, besides what happen to you. You look worse." You said looking at her. " Well, after we went back to our dorms. I saw my girlfriend back, and since I missed her, I may or may not have done somethings." She replied having a smirk on your face.

" Come here babe, we're not done yet!" Someone called for her. You saw her look towards the person, " Coming (F) Jock~" She said in a singsong voice, " I gotta go!: She said, then ending the call. You looked at the phone having a disgusted look on your face then placing your phone onto the nightstand. Then grabbing your boyfriends arms and accidentally waking them Kevin,  " What is it?" Kevin asked you in a groggy voice.

" Cuddles please?" You asked him, having a small pout on your lips. Kevin leaned down and kissed your pouty lips, giving a passionate kiss then separating. Bring you to his arms and letting you rest his head on his chest. While the two of you were cuddling together, Adrian woke up and saw that the two of you were cuddling. " Why didn't you let me join?" He asked clinging onto your back, having a pout on his lips.

" You were asleep, you looked so peaceful. We didn't want to wake you." You said, after giving him a light kiss. The three of you then started cuddling together, giving each other the occasional kiss. Soon the three of you fell asleep together.

Omake:

You were out of your room, making yourself some coffee, having Kevins large shirt on and only a pair of boxers on. The door of Adrian's dorm opened, ' We should really lock that door.'

Felix and Vincent came into the room, Felix went towards you, " Good morning bunny." He said resting his head on your shoulder. Vincent then went behind you and placed his head onto your shoulder as well. " What are you making?" Vincent asked holding onto your waist. " Just some coffee." You replied giving him a kiss on the cheek. " What are you wearing bunny?" Felix asked, taking his head off your shoulder and looking you up and down.

Just as you were about to respond, Kevin and Adrian came out of your room. Kevin had borrowed a pair of sweats from Adrian, they were still small since there was a size difference between the two it hugged his lower body quiet well. Adrian had come out of the room, wearing a T-shirt while rubbing his eyes. " Why'd you leave the room bunny?" Adrian asked.

Kevin let out a yawn, the five of you stayed silent. Felix then let out a chuckle, Vincent covered his face with his hands, but still letting himself see by separating his fingers from his face. " So this is the reason you are wearing this." Felix said having a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 448 63
Please read my ohm and nanon Fanfic story. Unrequited: The Series. It's my very first book. Ari and Tee have been best friends since they were 5 yea...
5.4K 64 19
Lucas is a high school graduate that recently joined college and he's in the same curriculum as two of his boyfriends he met back in orientation, now...
66K 1.5K 23
Aman is a royal alpha lion. On the day of his birth, the astrologers stated that he is destined to be with two Alpha mates and He will not be able to...
283K 5.8K 13
Dash has five sisters...yeah he is the only boy that his parents had. His sisters are all older then him, he is in his last year of high school. Thre...