Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
The Official Leader of the Sins
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
If Only I Stopped Here
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock
Is It So Much To Ask For?
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
Corazón vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins
The Donquixote Brothers
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
This is War.
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself

882 51 17
By pamegranate

"If only we get along now..." Caramel mumbled outloud, making you raise an eyebrow at him. Your arms gave up making you land on your feet and look at Caramel, who smiled down at you, "Good job, you did 502 pull ups." You nodded slowly, still confuse at what he said while being lost in thought. 'I won't ask...' you then walked away with Caramel following behind. Once you spotted a shade to sit down, Caramel took his gym sweater off and placed it on the ground, "So you won't get dirty!" You scuffed, but thanked him as you sat down on it and looked everyone doing their pull ups two at a time, "Do you have any childhood friends?" You looked towards Caramel to see him hug his legs while his chin laid between his knees, you admire his sad gaze and quickly looked away once you notice you were staring too long, "I did, but I don't know where they both went..." Caramel looked at you with curiosity, "Can you describe them both?"

"One was a very VERY smart kid. He only wasted his time with robotic stuff and computer things, so I lost contact when he stopped coming to our hang out." Caramel frown, "That sucks..." "True, but it didn't hurt as much as the other one. We both said our goodbyes, because I had to go abroad and study. I remember protecting him from bullies, taking care of him 24/7, and always being next to him. But we had to part ways anyways, so they both were part of my life that was happy and helped me tough up." Caramel wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug, you can feel his chin laying on top of your head as your anger peaked high, "Hey...you don't always have to act tough, you know?" You pushed him away and glared, "Who said I forced myself? I did that on my own." Caramel was taken back at your tone, but then his head snapped towards Ace who was laughing out loud due to Luffy choking on his own saliva, while Sabo only shook his head in disappointment.

'I wonder...why is a delinquent such a gentleman? What a rare sight to see...but I don't believe his acts.' Ace stopped laughing for a bit and looked at Caramel with a glare, catching Sabo's attention, 'There's a reason why Y/n doesn't fully trust you, Rogers son. She has a feeling that you'll be the first person to leave her.' Sabo pulled Ace and the two now helped Luffy by giving him water to relax. The straw hat boy then started to shout at Ace and Sabo for not helping him and whatnot. So Caramel just stood up, catching your attention, "Where are you going?" Caramel sighed, "Leaving you alone. Seems like I'm just bothering you. Besides, this is the last physical test to do, before everyone heads back to class for their lessons." You hesitated for a while, you didn't understand why you didn't want to let him go, where you use to not being alone now? God what have you become! You gave Caramel and nod as he walked away and there Ace took the chance and sat next to you, "You alright, you look sad." You shook your head and looked at Ace, "I'm fine." Ace smiled warmly and leaned his back on the tree trunk, "Can I ask you something, Y/n?" "Hm?" Ace smiled down at the grass, "Do you think I'm a good person?"

You clicked your tongue and ignored Aces gaze, "You want to be a criminal, Ace. You're not a good person at all." Ace laughed, "True, but am I good person to you? Do you trust me?" You looked at Ace as if he was crazy, "You're stupid." Ace smiled sadly as he just stared at his feet, "Sorry for bothering you..." You can tell Ace was trying to make you feel bad, you know him too well to notice, so you just completely ignored him and relaxed for a bit while the silence lasts.

"Yo, Y/n." Looking up at Penguin, the male handed you a water bottle, you gladly taking it and drinking the liquid, "Thanks." You said making Penguin and smile and sit in front of you, completely ignoring Ace, who glared at him. "Me and my friends are gonna go to a party after school, if ya wanna come?" You raised an eyebrow, "A party? In a Thursday?" Penguin chuckled, "They party everyday, but Tuesdays. They have work." You hmd and looked at Penguin for a second, "What time?" "We're leaving around 8." You gave Penguin a plain look as he just sweat violently and nervously for your answer. "I rather stay home." Penguin chuckled, "I've figured, we'll you can always give me a call if you change your mind!" You nodded and waved Penguin off as he stood up and ran to his friend group. Ace was in disbelief as to what he just heard, "since when have you been close to Penguin?" You sighed from annoyance, "Don't break anything this time..." Ace chuckled nervously, "I-I'm not jealous!"

"Yeah, right."

Ace stood up and walked away from embarrassment as you just shrugged him off and accidentally made eye contact with Sabo. The man flinched and looked away from you, as you just shook your head and try to look for Hancock. 'Where the hell is she?'

Marco whistled at the sight of the kids suffering from all the hard training the captain has been going over board with, but seems like the one he expected to not be tired were the only ones fired up. "What the hell are you doing out here, Marco." Marco smirked and looked at Thatch, "Non', just looking at those fools-yoi." Thatch shook his head and popped out a cigarette, offering one to Marco, who gladly took one and both lit it up once he brought out the lighter. "Say...have you found anything interest ion for pops?" Marco nodded, "Just found out that the school vice principal, Akainu is working undercover for the cops-yoi." Marco puffed air as Thatch widened his eyes, "There's no way! No wonder I heard him tell the cops to come. Apparently, since most of them aren't 18, they can't be arrested. They're just waiting for those who are 19 and above to do something bad and get them in cuffs." Marco shook his head, "Unbelievable...I'm guessing they want Law and Kidd the most-yoi." Thatch nodded, "Yerp', fools are 20 and the other is 19." Marco scuffed, "We need to tell pops about this. I'm sure he wants to get Ace to join his gang-yoi." Thatch nodded, "I'm sure." "Question." "What?" Marco gave a cringe look towards Thatch, "Why the hell is DoFlamingo and Shank even working in this hell-hole-yoi?" Thatch chuckled, "Shanks was force to be here due to community service, the law told him that being here will "help" him." "Yeah, but he's the worst criminal walking on earth-yoi!" "Shanks has been doing rehab for 10 years now, motherfucker is just waiting for his few months to end so he can go back to doing whatever he has been doing." Marco laughed, "That fool is so mysterious...what about DoFlamingo?" Thatch hmd, "I honestly think he's just working here to get close with Akainu, but I'm pretty sure the reason he's doing that is because he's doing something bad behind the scenes." Marco groaned at the thought of that pink feathered guy doing weird shit again like back then, "I'm sure he dragged his brother to doing that...yoi."

"Bitch face, boss send me to tell you that you need to go take care of someone." Sugar glared at Marshmallow, who only flicked him off and stuck his tongue out, "Who?" "Fuck do I know, oh wait, his name is...Ace?" Marsh scratched his head, confuse if he said the right name, "Or was it Law? No, I think is Mugiwara." Sugar threw a pocket knife towards Marsh, but the man didn't stop mumbling his thoughts out loud as he just catch the knife with just two fingers, blade almost touching his nose, "Are you done?" Sugar asked as March nodded, "Yeah, but call the boss I have no fucking clue if she did tell me that." Sugar stood from his chair, slamming his fist on the desk, "You need to start listening to the boss, Marshmallow." Marsh rolled his eyes and threw the knife back to Sugar, but landed near his fist where it laid on the table, "Fuck do I care? She's just as annoying as all of you." Marsh then walked away with Sugar shaking his from annoyance, "Fuck am I going to do with him?"

Marsh walked out of the door and whistled a tune that's been stuck in his head, ge looked around once he notice that all of Sugars employee were pointing a gun towards him, "Jeez, did that fucker not tell you I'm one of his colleagues?" Everyone raised an eyebrow as Marsh kicked the door hard, making Sugar slam it open, "Fuck, what?!" He then took notice of everyone pointing their guns at Marsh, "Train your people right, fuckers will get killed the next time they do that to me." Sugar scuffed and told everyone to put their weapons away, "Leave." "Yeah yeah, you're lucky Taffy wasn't the one they were pointing that gun to, number 2." Sugar felt his blood flow stop as his eyes quickly glared toward Marsh, who walked out of the floor, and got inside the elevator. Sugar was pist at what the male had said to him, 'Told him to stop bringing up that name to me.' Sugar got inside his office and closed the door, as soon as he locked it he started destroying the place and only memories kept flashing of Taffy looking down at him as he was close to stabbing Taffy on the neck, but the male already stabbed him on the shoulder, which made Taffy have the advantage to almost kill him. Sugar hated himself for being weaker than Taffy. All he wanted was to make Grandma happy, but Taffy got in the way. "He hated her, so why!!!?" Sugar finally calmed himself down and sat in the middle of the floor, "Why..."

Marsh smiled evilly as he knew Sugar was going to have one of those break downs, "Ha, fucker..." right as he finally walked out of the building he spotted Taffy walking while pulling a cart filled with boxes, "Eh?" Taffy raised an eyebrow, "T-Taf, what are you doing here?" Taffy pointed towards the boxes while glaring at Marsh, "Yeah, but boss isn't there! You're gonna see..." Taffy shrugged his shoulders and kept pulling the cart inside the building. "Taffy, you're going to talk to him, are you?" Taffy stopped walking and looked at Marsh, shaking his head he continue with his movement, making Marsh sigh in relief, "Jeez, I fucking hate Sugar, but you make me worry so much for what you'll do to him..." Marsh walked away and waited in a corner just incase Taffy does something, but the quiet male only walked in and walked out with an empty cart, 'He just dropped the boxes off, good...' Taffy then stopped mid way and turn to look at Marsh, who just whistled and looked away. Taffy shook his head and quickly got inside the truck and drove off.

"Line up, everyone! Time to go back in class-hey stop touching each other like that!" One of the teachers shouted as the delinquents lined up in the left side and the good kids lined on the right. You stood behind Kid, so his tall ass figure covered you enough for you to take a nap while standing, because these navy fuckers were making a long ass speech about how all of you should turn out like the other good kids that were lined up on the right side. Kid felt your head laying in his back as he just shook his and enjoyed the moment. Law was behind you, which he was looking at your very move, slightly making him jealous that you were being so touchy with Kid, 'You lucky bastard...'

"Hey! Stop moving too much!" The captain shouted as he saw one of the delinquents groaning due to he wanting to pee really bad, the old man walked up to the boy and started shouting, making everyone groan that he was taking so long. Garp shook his head and walked to see anyone doing stupid stuff, this making Kid and Law tense up. "Oi, Y/n!" Kid whispered shouted while moving a bit to wake you up, but you didn't budge. Law kicked your legs slightly, but you weren't waking up. "Y/n-ya!!" Law now whispered for you, but yet again didn't hear shit. "Wake up!" Kid tried to whisper a little louder, making you groan. "Shut the hell up..." you mumbled, making Law shake his head. Law hesitated to do what he just plan to do, because he stared at your peaceful face and didn't want to kick you hard, but knowing you, you'll probably just shout at him and that's about it. 'Here I go...' Law prepared a kick blow as you were slightly waking up by Kid moving around like crazy, once you opened your eyes, you see Laws legs going towards you as you jumped away from it and let the kick land on Kid. "OW YOU FUCK!" Kid shouted, catching everyone's attention. The red hair then turn to look at Law as the man gave him a board look. Kid hovered over Law and clenched his collar, pulling him towards him, "You fucking bitch!" Law looked away in disgust, "You're spitting on me, Eustass-ya." Garp sighed in annoyance as the captain quickly made his way towards the shout, making you shake your head and rub the back of your head, "I should stop this. This IS my fault..." you looked at the captain stand near the two as he took a deep breath then shouted, "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO INSTEAD OF CLASS?!!"

"Great...I'll just stay out of this one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
857K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
669K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...