๐‘‡๐ธ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป | ๐ท๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‚ ๐‘€๐ด๏ฟฝ...

By LibertySense

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ... More

๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ. ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐Ž๐†๐–๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ–. ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ—. ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐„๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐„๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐Œ๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Œ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ˆ๐†๐€๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐„๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐”๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐”๐ƒ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐‹๐”๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐„๐€
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐‘๐„๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

9.8K 190 205
By LibertySense

Trigger warnings: Mature content, violence, death
***

Athena and Severus were on their way to the Malfoy Manor, for another Death Eaters' meeting.

She wasn't as nervous as she was the first time, but she still was. And most of all, she didn't want to face Malfoy, especially after what he did to Theodore.

Athena hated the fact that Draco and his friends knew about her and Theodore going out in Hogsmeade.

But it wasn't his fault, so she couldn't be mad at him. He had already explained to her, that it was his sister who saw them together.

Narcissa welcomed them, with a warm smile on her face. She then hugged Athena. ''I am really happy to see you again, my dear."

Athena smiled back at her. "Me too, Mrs. Malfoy," she replied.

"So Athena, do you mind leaving me alone with Severus? I need to have a word with him."

"Uhm, sure, no problem."

"You can wait for him in our living room," she offered.

''Uhm yes, sure. Which is the way to the living room?'' Athena nervously asked.

The house was enormous, so she was absolutely sure that she would get lost in it.

''Oh, there you are, my boy!'' Narcissa looked at her son and Athena sighed before turning around to face him too. ''Draco, be a dear and escort Athena to our living room. And be nice,'' she added.

Draco looked at her way with a clenched jaw, but motioned with his head for her to follow him.

Athena unwillingly went after him. They walked through the big hallway, that had a long, green carpet.

She noticed the portraits of the Malfoy family on the walls, and some other beautiful medieval paintings as well. There were also torches that gave the hallway a faint light, just enough for her to see where she was walking.

They got into the huge green living room together, both in silence. Athena noticed that there was tea, and lemon tarts on the coffee table, next to the lit fireplace.

"Poor Narcissa actually believed that her son and I would have a tea party?" Athena wondered.

Draco turned around, looking coldly at her. ''So, you decided to fuck my best friend in order to make me mad. I didn't expect anything less from you, to be honest,'' he spat.

Athena rolled her eyes at him. ''We didn't sleep together, you idiot. Not that is any of your business. Why can't you just leave me alone?'' she asked in annoyance, her fists clenching by her sides.

Draco huffed. ''You are the one that is not leaving me alone. You are everywhere I fucking go!'' he hissed.

''You are delusional. Get your head out of your arse, the world is not revolving around you! Wake up, Malfoy.''

''Don't make me choke you again,'' he warned, as he threateningly took a few steps closer to her.

Athena smirked. ''Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind,'' she shrugged.

The only thing that she wanted, was to make him even more furious, and try to get under his skin.

Draco's face turned into a surprised one, his eyes darkened. ''You actually enjoy being dominated, don't you?'' he whispered now.

His tone was different. Draco sounded like he was out of breath.

Athena couldn't help but watch his fingers, as they grabbed his black tie, loosening it a bit.

That specific move, made Athena's heart skip a beat. And boy, that Slytherin ring...

Oh that bloody ring...

She noticed a certain glimpse in his devine, blue eyes. But she couldn't quite understand what it was.

''Sometimes yes, but sometimes I want to dominate others. But I guess you will never see me in action...'' her smile was still visible. ''I should get back to Severus. See you soon. Unfortunately.''

She shot him one last smirk, and left him all by himself at the big living room.

Draco gulped, feeling his heart racing fast. What the hell was that all about?

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Draco felt his body heating up like never before.

He had no other choice, than to rush to the closest bathroom. All that he wanted, was to get her out of his system.

And never think about this, ever again. This would be the first, and the last time as well.

As he was unbuckling his belt, he heard a voice calling for him.

''Draco? It's me, Hannah, are you here?'' she called out.

"Right on time," he thought.

Draco opened the bathroom door, and dragged Hannah inside.

Not saying another word, he angrily kissed her, while lifting up her skirt.

She eagerly pulled his pants and underwear down at his feet, grabbing his throbbing length in her hand.

They wasted no time, as Draco slammed himself inside her, giving her what she also wanted.

''Draco...'' she whispered, her back against the wall.

Draco silenced her, by putting his hand on her lips. ''Shut the fuck up, let me come,'' he growled, and went faster.

They both climaxed, hard. Draco was unwillingly imagining Athena being wrapped around him, and not her.

He opened his eyes, and immediately pushed her away from him. He got dressed quickly, and went over to the sink, to wash the sweat off his face.

''Go first, tell my mother I'll be there in a bit,'' he said, still out of breath.

Hannah nodded and winked at him, before leaving.

What is happening to me? he wondered, as he looked at his reflection on the mirror.

This can't be good.

***

Athena left the living room in a hurry, not being able to wrap her mind around what she just said to Malfoy.

For a minute there, she felt more reckless than ever, and actually spoke her mind.

As she was walking through the hallway, she saw a girl she had never seen before, coming her way.

Athena bent her head down, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

The girl passed by her and ignored her, like she didn't even exist.

She got back to where she left Severus and Narcissa earlier. He was already there, waiting for her.

"Where is Malfoy?" he asked, looking behind Athena, to check if he's coming.

''I don't know. We fought again and I left him there. That bloody idiot...'' she murmured the last words.

Snape raised an eyebrow at her, but he didn't ask any further questions. ''Let's go. Almost everyone is here already.''

Athena nodded, and followed Severus to the big room where the gatherings take place. They sat next to each other, and patiently waited for the others to arrive, and the Dark Lord of course.

Malfoy entered the room, his face flashed, as he fixed his tie. His hair were a mess.

Athena looked at him, confused. And then it hit her.

He just fucked that girl she saw at the hallway some moments ago.

Athena felt an aching feeling in her heart, but didn't give it any more thought. She had to remain focused.

Narcissa noticed Draco's messy hair and sweetly fixed them for him. Then they both sat down, Draco between her and his father.

He shot Athena a glare, and then looked away.

But Lucius Malfoy noticed that little moment between the two young Hogwarts students.

He turned to his son, and spoke in a low voice. ''What is going on between you and the girl? I thought I told you to stay away from her, Draco!'' he hissed through gritted teeth.

Draco looked at him. ''Nothing is going on between us, father. I just can't stand her,'' he replied, a sour expression on his face.

''Lucius, it's not the right time for this discussion,'' Narcissa scolded her husband.

The blond man shook his head, letting them now that this was not over.

''Welcome again, my friends,'' Voldemort's voice was suddenly heard around the room. ''Today, we have two very special guests with us. But first... I need to borrow a wand from one of you, before I go and attempt to kill the boy. Any volunteers?'' he asked, as he was making his way around the table, waiting for someone to offer his wand to him. ''Let's see...''

''What boy?'' Athena whispered to Severus, panicked. "Is he talking about Harry?"

But he acted like he didn't even hear her question.

Voldemort eventually stopped over Lucius Malfoy's head, who had fear in his eyes. Athena noticed that Draco was also scared out of his mind.

''Lucius, I believe you won't be in need of your wand anymore...'' he bluntly said, an evil smile spreading across his plain white face.

He then extended his hand to Lucius, waiting to receive his wand.

Lucius Malfoy gupled. ''My Lord?'' he whispered, hoping that Voldemort would change his mind.

''Your wand, Lucius. I demand your wand.''

His eyes widened in shock and fear. The Malfoy family didn't dare to raise their eyes and face Voldemort.

Athena noticed Narcissa side eyeing her husband, like she was asking him to obey.

Lucius met her stare, and unwillingly gave his snake walking stick to the Dark Lord, with trembling hands.

Voldemort took it away from him, examining it carefully. And then, out of nowhere, he broke the snake head of the walking stick, and tossed it on the table.

The sound made everyone jolt up a little. Athena was trying to keep herself from shaking.

Lucius seemed devastated by the action, his eyes were red.

But no one spoke a word. The room was dead silent.

Athena couldn't understand why Voldemort wanted Lucius's want. She was absolutely sure that his wand, was way more powerful.

''Now, after Lucius's kind gesture... Let me introduce you to our dear professor, Charity Burbage,'' he continued, as he headed to the other end of the table, away from Lucius.

Athena's eyes widened in shock, and grabbed Snape's hand under the table, holding it tight.

"That's why professor Charity Burbage was missing all these days. Voldemort had abducted her," she realized.

''Calm down,'' Snape whispered to her.

She made eye contact with Malfoy, who was as shocked as she was.

"He didn't know either..." she thought.

''Now, you all know that Charity teaches Muggle Studies at Hogwarts school. A lesson that pollutes our young wizards' minds, with loathsome information. Encouraging them and the rest of the Wizarding World, to be filled with Halfbloods and Muggleborns.''

''Eww..'' Bellatrix's voice was heard, as she made a gagging sound. Some Death Eaters laughed with her reaction.

Athena's lips started trembling, when she saw her professor floating on the air, her body facing the ceiling.

Voldemort moved her floating body over the table, making it easier for everyone to watch what he was about to do.

The Muggle Studies professor, was unconsious. Voldemort had control over her body, while using Lucius's wand.

He then made her wake up, her eyes opening immediately; they were filled with fear.

''Severus,'' she whispered Snape's name, making him tense up, but he remained impassive. ''Please, Severus... We've been friends for years...'' she cried, hoping that he would save her somehow.

Athena's eyes were now filled with tears, but she was trying really hard to keep them from falling on to her face.

She wanted to urge Severus to do something, to save her. But she couldn't even move.

If she dared to speak a word, she and Severus would be dead in seconds. She knew that well.

''Silence!'' Voldemort yelled. He twitched Malfoy's wand, and Charity Burbage fell silent.

The Death Eaters didn't laugh this time. They just stared at her, like she was the most disgusting human being that ever walked on this planet.

''Last week, Charity wrote a very passionate piece on the Daily Prophet, defending Mudbloods. She says that we must accept those thieves, that have knowledge of our power and our magic. She strongly believes that us, Pureblood wizards, must decrease. Next thing we know, we will be mating with Muggles! Funny theory, don't you agree?''

Charity Burbages was crying in silence; she knew her ending was very near.

And then...

''Avada Kedavra!''

The green light of the worst Unforgivable Curse, filled the dark room. Her body fell with a loud crash onto the table below.

Some Death Eaters leapt back in their chairs. Athena saw Draco's lips trembling, he was appaled.

As she was she.

''Nagini, dinner...'' Voldemort smiled with satisfaction, as the enormous female snake slithered over to Charity Burbages dead body, its disgusting mouth opening widely.

Athena closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to see this. She couldn't stand it.

She just wished that this terrible day would end soon.

"Athena..." she heard Severus whisper. Only some moments had passed, but it felt like forever.

She slowly opened her eyes, and noticed that everything had disappeared.

The snake and Charity Burbage's body were nowhere to be found.

"Now that we are done with this... Dear Hannah, please come over here with your father."

Athena's eyes fell onto the girl Voldemort asked to go over to him. It was that girl she met at the hallway.

"The one Malfoy fucked," she bitterly thought.

"So, your father will now give you the Dark Mark. Ebenezer?"

Hannah's father took out his wand and put it on his daughter's left forearm.

The girl stood there, in silence. Not a even a tiny show of pain.

Nothing.

Everything was finished, as soon as it started.

Hannah officially was a Death Eater. Her father seemed really proud of her.

"I am so glad that so many young people are joining us. You, my children, are our power. Our most precious weapon against all blood traitors."

***
Athena returned to Hogwarts really late that night. She managed to get back to bed, without waking Hermione up.

Of course she knew that her friend would question her absence in the morning, but she decided not to worry about that right now.

She just wanted to sleep; she desperately needed to forget what she witnessed today, even if that was only for some hours.

Just as as she was drifting off to sleep, a sudden thought popped in her mind, waking her up.

She remembered Voldemort saying something about killing a boy, when he demanded that Lucius gave him his wand.

But who was the boy he was talking about? Was he talking about Harry Potter?

Athena was dying to know the answer.

Of course she was aware that she couldn't ask this question to Snape.

She was sure that he would tell her to mind her own business, and not get involved into the Dark Lord's ones.

Athena got up from her bed, putting her robe around her small body. She quietly left her room, walking on her tip toes.

She knew exactly where to go and seek the answers she needed.

She was absolutely sure that a very certain blond boy at the Slytherin Dungeon, would be able to answer her questions.

Draco Malfoy.

***

Chapter 11 is here! I really loved that scene between Athena and Draco 😩 👀

How about you? What was your favorite moment of this chapter? Let me know!

And again, thank you for all the love you have shown to me and my book! Press the vote button if you liked this chapter ⭐️

Also comments and shares are deeply appreciated!

~New update comes on Sunday!~

Start a discussion about this chapter here:

DISCUSSION:

Much love to all of you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 491 16
"๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ." "๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐›๐ข๐ , ๐‡๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š. ๐๐ข๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." Two best friends, m...
10.9K 3K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
4.5M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. โž - updates almos...
310 26 16
๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ. "๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ...