The Seven Families (Klaroline)

By greybandit313

The Seven Families of the supernatural world. The elite. The oldest. The originals. All settled down in New O... More

Author's Note
Main Characters
Chapter 1: Car Crash
Chapter 2: The Morning After
Chapter 3: Meeting The Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 4: The Player Enters The Field
Chapter 5: Shopping Time
Chapter 6: Finally Awake
Chapter 7: Making Magic And The Dungeons
Chapter 8: Another Deal
Chapter 9: A Day In New Orleans
Chapter 10: A Date With The Psychotic Maniac
Chapter 11: A Day In The Past
Chapter 12: The Full Moon Rises
Chapter 13: The Student And The Teacher
Chapter 14: Secrets Made, Secrets Revealed
Chapter 15: Good Ol' Home
Chapter 16: A Dinner Date
Chapter 17: Learning The Family History
Chapter 18: Lammas
Chapter 19: The Capture Part 1
Chapter 20: The Capture Part 2
Chapter 21: The Transformation
Chapter 22: Boy Crushes
Chapter 23: Where I Come From
Chapter 24: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 1
Chapter 25: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 2
Chapter 26: Hormones
Chapter 27: If The Deals Over,.....
Chapter 28: Clubbing Night
Chapter 29: A Night To Remember
Chapter 30: Love To Hate
Chapter 31: Changes
Chapter 32: A New Job
Chapter 33: Good...Or Bad News?
Chapter 34: Where To Go From Here
Chapter 35: What The Baby Means
Author's Note
Author's Note Pt. 2
Chapter 36: Morning Sickness
Chapter 37: The Ball Part One
Chapter 38: The Ball Part Two
Chapter 39: The Ball Part Three
Chapter 40: The Ball Part Four
Chapter 41: Tis The Season...
Chapter 43: We Don't Live In The 18th Century Anymore
Chapter 44: Leaving New Orleans?
Chapter 45: History LikesTo Repeat Itself
Chapter 46: A New Hybrid
Chapter 47: The Trip Up North
Chapter 48: The White Mountain Forest Pack
Chapter 49: Welcoming A New Wolf
Epilogue
Final Author's Note:

Chapter 42: ...To Be Jolly

151 6 3
By greybandit313

Here's Chapter 42.....

(The Next Day)

Caroline's POV

"Rebekah, you know you don't have to watch over me. I'm perfectly fine on my own," I smile over to Rebekah who's sitting on the other couch in the living room. I place the final "no" ornaments in the boxes and pack them up.

"Oh please, if I leave your sight for a second, my brother will dagger me. I'm watching over you. Plus, I don't mind. I like hanging out with you."

"But I don't want it to feel mandatory," I worry. Rebekah rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Trust me, you'd know if I hated it." I giggle at her words. My hand wraps around my stomach, a usual occurrence now. I rub my tummy carefully, listening to the heartbeat of my baby.

"May I?" I look up to see Rebekah staring directly at my stomach, her voice holding a pleading tone.

"Of course," I warmly smile at her. She stands up, moving quickly over to the couch and carefully places a hand down near mine. A comfortable silence washes over us.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Rebekah asks. I shake my head no, but I do realize that Nik and I might have to start thinking soon though.

"I have a couple in mind though," I mentioned. "When is Nik going to be back again?"

Rebekah sighs. "Hopefully soon. Did you see how angry he was leaving?"

Nik got told there was a fight breaking out between a few vampires, in front of humans. He left in a hurry, stomping and seething with anger, yelling at Rebekah to look after the baby while he was gone, saying he was going to be back soon. Elijah left soon after to do his usual moping around the wolves territory, a normal thing these past few weeks. He comes back late at night claiming that he's working on new laws for the clans but no one really believes him.

KNOCK KNOCK!

The sound of a knock against the front door pulls Rebekah and I off the couch. I reach for the handle and smile as I see a familiar face standing in front of me with a cute bag and outfit.

"Bonnie, I'm so happy to see you," I shout out, rushing to her and giving her a hug. I feel her hands still before pulling up to my back and returning the hug.

"Caroline, it is good to see you too," She replies, and I scrunch up my face in confusion for a mere second.

When is Bonnie ever this formal?

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" I say, worried. Bonnie shakes her head.

"No, just tired," She replies, giving me a soft smile. "I just wanted to hang out with you. I missed you and with the pregnancy, I thought you could use the extra help."

"Thanks," I smile back at her and welcome her inside. Rebekah looks up towards me, giving me the kind of signal that makes her cautious.

"Hello Rebekah," Bonnie says calmly, nodding. Rebekah returns a slight nod but still stands high and cautious.

"I was hoping we could talk in private," Bonnie turns back to me. "About....boy stuff."

Rebekah grins, looking down at Bonnie before up towards me. "Let's get the good stuff that Nik hides away." I giggle at her words and follow her into the drawing room. Rebekah moves across the room opening a cabinet and taking out two different bottles of alcohol.

"You do know I can't drink any of that?" I remind her and she nods. She holds up one of the bottles showing it's non alcoholic.

"Nik got it for you, in case you wanted to have a somewhat poorly made drink."

I roll my eyes playfully at her words and we stride back into the grand foyer. Bonnie smiles at the bottles and we proceed back into the living room.

"Now, what did you want to talk about?" I ask, swinging the non alcoholic bottle up and swallowing the liquid down. Rebekah takes a quick sip and hands it over to Bonnie who shakes her head.

"You know me, my parents don't let me drink," Bonnie states. I narrow my eyes but quickly act normal as she turns to me.

"So, do you want to talk about Kai again?" I ask, giving Rebekah a quick look to be quiet. "How is your boyfriend by the way?"

"He's good, Kai's doing fine. I'm supposed to meet with him later," Bonnie replies. I give a quick glance to Rebekah who's noticed the problem already. Suddenly Rebekah's neck snaps the opposite direction and I cry out. I turn towards the imposter and the not-Bonnie gives me a sly grin.

"What gave it away?" The not-Bonnie asks, chuckling. I glare at her before reaching out and pushing her against the wall choking. I feel my eyes glow and my fangs emerge.

"Who are you and what have you done with Bonnie?" I shout out, squeezing harder.

"If it isn't the hybrid whore girl coming out to play," The not-Bonnie laughs and I squeeze even harder as she struggles to get out of my grasp.

"You should stop squeezing, Caroline. This is your actual friend's body. I'm just inhabiting it for a while, so anything you think you're doing to me, you're actually doing it to sweet, sweet Bonnie." The not-Bonnie cackles out loud and I release my grip a little but not a lot, just enough to hold the imposter in place.

Sorry Bonnie, but you're going to bruise tomorrow.

"What did you do with her?" I shout again and the imposter continues laughing.

"It's so funny how you think you have the upper hand. But soon, your child will die, along with you. And then I'll do the same to your child's father, wiping out all the abominations that walk this earth." My eyes shake at the thought of my child dead.

"You. Will. Never. Get. My. Child," I scream out, my voice turning into a roar and I crush Bonnie's neck more. Suddenly, the not-Bonnie swipes her hand up and I shoot across the room, hitting against the couch.

"You can't defeat me, and even if you could, you wouldn't dare to hurt your poor friend Bonnie," The imposter taunts. I get up to move but realize my body is frozen still. I push against the invisible force harder but feel something holding me down.

"I will get what I came for. The Original Witch will help me kill you, and the rest of the world will thank me for it," The not-Bonnie shouted. "Sweet dreams Caroline."

The world instantly becomes blurry and the darkness consumes me, the last fleeting thought is to protect my cub.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

The imposter hummed happily, muttering the tunes of songs as she hurried up the stairs, scanning each room, looking for the youngest brother's room. Passing through the doors, she kept track of time on her watch, careful to be out of here before the others returned or woke up.

Grinning as she found the room, she slammed it open and began rummaging around the almost empty room. After around twenty minutes and no closer to finding the notes, she was about to give up when she remembered that failure was not an option.

"Where did you hide it, Kol?" Her voice calmed as she began chanting. The sound of a misplaced floorboard caught her attention and she grinned. Using Bonnie's small fingers, she was able to open up the floorboard. Grinning ear to ear, she plopped down and grabbed hold of the rustic papers bound up in string.

"Gotcha."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus' POV

"Get Kai to deal with the rest of them," I order Stefan who hurries along beside me. I wipe the rest of the blood on my fingers, onto my black jeans which blend right in. I didn't want Caroline to see me like this. I opened the door to the mansion and stepped inside, wary of the quietness.

"Love, are you here?" I shout out, getting no response in return. The faint smell of wolfsbane and vervain hit my nose and I rushed towards the source, my eyes widening at the sight of a passed out Caroline and Rebekah. I run towards Caroline, sitting her up against the source and breathe in a sigh of relief as I feel both the pulse of her and our cub.

I notice Stefan head towards Rebekah and see her broken neck which she'll recover from in the next few minutes. I push back the loose waves that fall in front of Caroline's ear, and rub her stomach slowly and gently. She gasps and wakes up, about to jump up but I hold her down.

"Hey, hey, Love. You're alright now. It's okay. I'm here," I whisper into her ear as I stroke her hair. Her breaths come out slower and I hear her heartbeat calming down.

"Is our-"

"He's fine. I can hear the heartbeat," I soothe her. "Stefan, call Freya over."

Rebekah shoots up off the ground and looks ready to kill something.

"Where's that bitch?" She shouts, looking around.

"What happened, Rebekah? I left you in charge," I shouted at her.

"That little witch bitch Bonnie came over and snapped my neck before I could kill her," She argues back and I feel the need to dagger her. A smaller hand slips in with mine and I turn to see Caroline standing next to me.

"Good thing you didn't though. That wasn't her, it was someone controlling her, another witch," Caroline informs us. I feel my anger rising and Caroline's grip tightens on my hand, soothing me down.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine, I think," She says, grabbing my face.

"Love, you were injected with both vervain and wolfsbane. Let Freya check you out first," I tell her and she nods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline's POV

"You're all good. As far as I can tell, your son is still healthy and happy," Freya smiles down at me. I sit up off the bed and sign happily. "Thank you, Freya."

"No worries. I have to look out for my little nephew now," Freya chuckles, leaving Klaus and I alone.

"Did your guys find out what the not-Bonnie did?" I ask Nik who looks worried.

"Kol's room was torn apart. I texted Kol the information and we'll have to wait until Davina and him come back to decide what was taken, but something is definitely missing from under the floorboard, and knowing Kol and the dark objects he keeps laying around, one that was hidden would not be good for anyone."

"We have to find Bonnie, Nik. She's out there somewhere, trapped by other witches, maybe even her own clan." Nik rushes over to me, sitting next to me.

"We'll find her, Love. But until Kol gets back, you're not leaving the mansion."

"They said that-that-," I feel the tears rush to my eyes and Nik wraps his arms around me, "They said that they're going to kill our son." As soon as the words left my mouth, I could feel the tears running down my face and Nik's arms tighter around my body.

"I won't let that happen."

Hey Everyone! OK, so.....

The witches use Bonnie's body to slip into the Mikaelson mansion. Caroline and Rebekah seem to catch on that something is wrong, but 'Bonnie' knocks them out with vervain and wolfsbane before they do anything. During that time, 'Bonnie' finds Kol's notes and escapes in time to not be caught. Stefan and Nik return back to find Care and Rebekah lying on the floor, unconscious. Freya checks in with Caroline to make sure nothing is wrong with the baby, which there is not.

What will happen next? Will the witches succeed now with the plans? What will the strategy be on both sides to take down the other?

Read more to find out! Don't forget to vote and comment!

-greybandit313💙💚💙💚 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.6K 52
Bonnie needed both doppelgΓ€ngers blood to try and undo the spell that made vampires but when it goes wrong Elena, Katherine, and Caroline get sent ba...
84.2K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
89.4K 3.2K 45
| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle of the Mikealson Family. Highly scrutin...
84 0 5
Alex halliwell takes a trip to New Orleans when she discovers the original family one caught her eye the nicklaus mikaelson they had a lot in common...