{ Silent Type }

By fuffycreams

This is a fanfic about you getting yourself a boyfriend......or multiple boyfriends! Five collage students be... More

Track 1
Track 2
Track 3
Track 4 + 5
Track 6
Track7
Track 8
Track 9
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13
Track 14
Track 15
Track 16
Track 17
Track 18
Track 19
Track 20 + 21
Track 22
Track 23
Track 24
Track 25
Track 26
Track 27
Track 28
Track 29
100 ~ Special 18+
Track 30
Track 31
Track 32
Track 33
Track 34
Track 35
Track 36
Track 37
Track 38
Track 39
Track 39.5
Track 40
Track 41
Track 42
Track 43
500 ~ Special 18+
Track 44
Track 45
Track 46
Track 47
Track 48
Track 49
Track 51
Track 52
Track 53
Track 54
640 ~ Special 18+
765 ~ Special 18+
1k ~ Special 18+
Track 55
Track 56
Track 57
A/N
Track 58
Track 59
Track 60
Track 61
A/N
Track 62
Track 63
7.6k ~ Special
Track 64
Track 65
Track 66
Track 67
Track 68
Track 69
Track 70
Track 71
16k ~ Special 18+
Track 72
Track 73
Track 74
Track 75
Track 76
Track 77
Track 78
Track 79
Track 80
Track 81
Track 82
Track 83
Track 84
Track 85
Track 86
Track 87
Track 88
Track 89
Track 90
Track 91
Track 92
Track 93 - Season 1 Finale
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
Authors Note

Track 50

649 11 0
By fuffycreams

Skating Day 3

"Are you really not going to join me...?" Adrian asked, looking at Felix. " I told you, I'm not interested."

"But whyyyy?" He asked, having a whiny tone in his voice. " I'm..... not exactly goof at sports." Felix explained to him. Adrian then went near him, " What if I say pretty pleeeeease with a cherry on top?" He asked, showing Felix his beautiful crystal blue eyes. Having an adorable pout on his face, " Nah." Felix said, turning his back and walking away. "H-How did he—" Adrian wondered seeing that the male was unaffected by the look he was giving him.

"But what if I fall? There won't be anyone to catch me...." Adrian said, making a swooning motion with his hand, and leaning slightly back. Having his eyes closed as he did so. "Lil 'ol clumsy me wont survive out there by myself..... oh, woe is me—" He said. Felix slammed his hand onto the wall he was leaning on. Then leaning in, so that their lips weren't very far from each other. " You really think your silly little games will go through me?" Felix asked, having a smirk on his face. " Don't think that I didn't see what you're trying to pull yesterday."

Since they were so close, Adrian kissed the males nose. " It isn't silly if it woooooorks~" Adrian explained. Giving him a closed eyed smile. "You.... You little minx you..... catching me off guard like that." Felix said, while getting out of his personal bubble, having a small bush on his face.

Both of them didn't know that you were in the back, " Am I interrupting something?" You asked, looking at them. " No, don't worry you weren't. Come here." Adrian said, having his arms open for you to come into his embrace. Once you were in his embrace, he turned and faced Felix. " Besides, Kevin knows that I'm good at roller skating!" Adrian explained.

" Really now?" Felix asked. "Yeah.... He found me out when I did managed to catch myself." Adrian said remembering that day.

~
" You can just ask me to hold you, you know!" Kevin slightly scolded the shorter male. " Ahaha.... I'm sorry...."
~
"He said I should be more direct with asking for what I want, and.... I really want to skate with you." He said, having a serious look on his face. " Both of you." He said, looking at you. "So are you going to join us?" Adrian asked, looking at him. "You're joining us." Felix looked at the two of you, and let out a sigh. " Do I have an option?" He asked you. "No <3" You said giving him a smile, that pretty much dared him to deny you guys. " Fine, I'll only do it one time. Only for you, two." He said having a smile on his face.

" R-Really? Yay!!!" Adrian exclaimed.

"Wow, you're really bad at this." You said, while you were holding his hands. " Can you at least sugarcoat it a bit?" Felix asked you. Next to you Adrian was slightly chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 917 30
𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵...
11K 250 42
Taylor and Zac have been best friends since birth. In high school they decided together they wanted their own harem. Now they've graduated college an...
16.3K 467 17
Cosmo never was a social person. He preferred to keep to himself. After the death of his father, he slowly closed off from the world. He rarely spok...
9K 338 12
first off- I'm bored so I'm writing this- but anywayyy- Ron's polyamorous, honestly not much of a surprise to his family but what will his friends t...