Thank You, I Love You ✓

By winter_lover10

"I don't usually say I love you too." How would you like to end your own story? How can you say that your sto... More

Prologue
[01] Welcome, Senior High!
[02] A Dream
[03] Sitting Arrangement
[04] Math Problems
[05] The Math Wizard
[06] A Rainbow After The Rain
[07] Friends
[08] Two Choices
[09] Loser
[10] Flower
[11] Welcome to the Group
[12] Sunflower
[13] You're Welcome
[14] Comforting Words
[15] Anonymous Letter
[16] Team Building I (Hidden in Plain Sight)
[16] Team Building II (Ella Me Gusta)
[16] Team Building III (Venomous)
[16] Team Building IV (Strings of Melody)
[17] Ella Falló
[18] Definition of Love
[19] Pure Love
[20] A Familiar Tune
[21] Once Upon A Dream
[22] Listen
[23] A Calm Before the Storm
[24] The Party Begins
[25] Dead Flower
[26] Nightmare and Trauma
[27] Change
[28] A Sign
[29] Two Lines
[30] More than a Million
[31] Soiree
[32] Last Waltz
[33] Childhood Best Friend (Forever)
[34] Missing and Disappearance
[35] Forget-Me-Not
SPECIAL: Happy Birthday (A Letter) I
[36] Lost Colors
[37] Moving Forward
[38] The Man Behind
[39] Behind the Mask
[40] The Truth Unfolded
Epilogue
SPECIAL: Correcting Mistakes (The Traitor) II
SPECIAL: His Secret (The Witness) III
SPECIAL: For Her (A Letter) IV

Thank You, I Love You

156 9 9
By winter_lover10

A/N: The very last special chapter.

-----

(This special chapter will feature Jimin's point of view)

Life is so cruel. If I only knew that fate will took me away, I should've known better.

I should make her feel more special.

But, fate took the time away from me.

It's my fault.

A small smile crept on my lips as I saw her down there. She visited my grave.

She visited me.

And she placed my favorite flower.

Sunflower.

I smiled.

And somehow, I'm thankful that she did. No words could describe how happy I am. But, on the other hand, sadness fulfill my heart as well.

I'm sorry.

I sighed as I saw her talking to my grave. Yes, I can hear her cries, and whenever I did, it keeps on broking my heart down into pieces.

Anybody has no idea how I regretted every single day that in with her. I regretted that I wasn't able to make her feel what do I truly feel. I felt bad for hiding and being deniable all these times.

I guess, this is what I got.

But, even though I'm not with her, I still want to see her. I want to feel her touch. And I want to see her happy again.

Her happiness is all I wish.

I can't believe that it was too late for us. Sometimes, I wonder, what if I confessed earlier after she did the same to me? Would it be good? Would I be able to protect her?

Would the two of us have an ending like a fairytale one?

But now, it's impossible to happen. I'm a coward.

But maybe, someday, in this life or if there's a second chance. I promise that I'll treasure her more than anything in this world were I belong right now.

In this life.

"I missed her so much."

I heard someone beside me. I smiled when I saw Taehyung. Also looking at her.

"It's so nice if we both can see the smile on her face, right?" I asked, in which he nodded.

"The pain is still in her heart," he replied, and looked at me intently. "The wounds would heal, but it may take some time."

"All she need to do, is to wait. And accept and let go. Because if she don't, she'll never find her happiness."

I nodded, and agreed. I hope that someday, she'll be able to find peace and forgiveness in her heart.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Thank you for caring for her," I saw Taehyung muttered those words full of sincerity. "I love her with all my heart, more than anyone else." He paused, as he looked at her, then back to me.

"But I guess we already knew from the very start whom she'll choose."

He smiled, genuinely with teary-eyes. "I hope that someday, you two can have another chance. That in the next life, you and her will have a happy ending."

I felt genuinely touched, as I felt my eyes was now welled up with tears. I hugged him so tight.

"T-thank you, Taehyung."

"No, thank you hyung. For loving her."

We broke the hug, and Taehyung wiped his eyes. He smiled at me, and shot a one last glance at her down, before he looked at me "Oh, I'll just go there. Jimin hyung, kindly watch over her, can you?"

"I trust you. With all my heart." He added, full of sincerity.

I didn't hesitate to nod. And I turned back again to look down. Now, she's standing with the wind dancing her hair. She closed her eyes, like she's welcoming my presence.

The only thing that I left for her, is the letter that I wrote. I chuckled bitterly, as I remembered that I wasn't able to give her the letter I wrote a long time ago.

She is my first love. And my first kiss.

Yes, we actually kissed when I was about to die, but actually, it wasn't the first one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 18, 2016

"I-I think I already found my sunflower."

"You."

I said in the air. Not until I saw her face moved. Shit! I panicked, and I was about to left, not until I felt a soft hand helding my wrist.

"J-Jimin?"

I turned to see her face again. Her eyes were shut, but she's smiling. "I-I don't know why am I seeing y-you..." I saw a tear on her right eye.

Oh, did I fucked up?

I was about to speak, but I heard her voice again.

"I-If this is the end of m-my life... If I'm g-going to die tonight, I just want you to know that..."

She stopped halfways. She's crying.

"I-I love you..."

I can hear her sobs and sniffs. I don't know if she's dreaming, or she can really see me. Shit, did she just heard what the fuck I said? I hope not!

I just stared at her face. I gently caressed her left cheek, and fixed her bangs. Damn, what's with you, Yoo Jeongyeon?

Why are you making my heart pound like crazy?

I didn't noticed that I cut the single distance between our faces. I couldn't bear seeing her in pain. Does she really think that she's going to die tonight?

My eyes slowly shut, as I pressed my lips on hers.

She may not know this, but I was in great shock.

She's unconsciously kissing me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That single thought never faded away inside my memory. One of the moments in my life that I will never ever forget.

I know that she can feel my presence now. She can feel me. I'm watching her, always.

I also closed my eyes.

Wherever you are, I promise that I'll always be with you. You may not see me with your naked eyes, but I swear you can feel me inside your heart.

This is the first time that I'll be making a promise.

Take care of yourself okay? And your daughter Sara. I know that you can be a good mother. You have a kind heart, and I admire you for that.

I'll wait for you.

"Thank you for everything, mi amor."

"I love you, Jeongyeon."

Forever.

~ ✿ ~

:)

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

MY OTHER STORIES:

Sorry, My Best Friend | jeongtae [on-going]

SOON:

Camera | jeongyeon ff [soon]
Say My Name: 1,2,3 | jeongtae (one-shot) [soon]
Not Your Queen | sakook (two-shot)[soon]

< Feel free to follow me to be updated for my upcoming stories! >

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Date started: 08-27-21
Date ended: 01-27-22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.9K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
45.2K 2.6K 114
Jungkook and Taehyung are best friends who love each other but conceal it from each other not wanting to take risks. But someone from the past enters...
37.7K 2.5K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
963K 40.9K 132
[ College au, enemies to lovers] Will he fight with his demons for her? Started : 15/4/2019 Ended : 20/4/2020 NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED. Cover by - m...