{ Silent Type }

By fuffycreams

This is a fanfic about you getting yourself a boyfriend......or multiple boyfriends! Five collage students be... More

Track 1
Track 2
Track 3
Track 4 + 5
Track 6
Track7
Track 8
Track 9
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13
Track 14
Track 15
Track 16
Track 17
Track 18
Track 19
Track 20 + 21
Track 22
Track 23
Track 24
Track 25
Track 26
Track 27
Track 28
Track 29
100 ~ Special 18+
Track 30
Track 31
Track 32
Track 33
Track 34
Track 35
Track 36
Track 37
Track 38
Track 39
Track 39.5
Track 40
Track 42
Track 43
500 ~ Special 18+
Track 44
Track 45
Track 46
Track 47
Track 48
Track 49
Track 50
Track 51
Track 52
Track 53
Track 54
640 ~ Special 18+
765 ~ Special 18+
1k ~ Special 18+
Track 55
Track 56
Track 57
A/N
Track 58
Track 59
Track 60
Track 61
A/N
Track 62
Track 63
7.6k ~ Special
Track 64
Track 65
Track 66
Track 67
Track 68
Track 69
Track 70
Track 71
16k ~ Special 18+
Track 72
Track 73
Track 74
Track 75
Track 76
Track 77
Track 78
Track 79
Track 80
Track 81
Track 82
Track 83
Track 84
Track 85
Track 86
Track 87
Track 88
Track 89
Track 90
Track 91
Track 92
Track 93 - Season 1 Finale
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
Authors Note

Track 41

780 21 1
By fuffycreams

" Here it is! The prettiest and gayest beer in town!" Vincent exclaimed in an excite tone. " W-Woah, I didn't know you can drink that much..." Kevin said looking at him, having a slight shocked look and a impressed look. " Are you kidding me? I can drink waaaay more than this!" Vincent said , in a proud voice.

" It does look delicious, I wanna try that sometime...." Adrain said looking at the rainbow beer that Vincent had in his hand, but since he can't drink that well, he decided to get a strawberry float. " Alright, bottoms up, everyone!" Vincent cheered, bringing up the glasses and clinking glasses with his boyfriends. " I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." You said, while tapping the Kevins arm. He gave you a smile, " Okay." He said then giving you a sweet kiss on the cheek.

As Vincent was chugging his drink down a voice caught his attention when someone called for him.

" Um, excuse me!" A male called out to him. " Mm?" He stoped his drinking and looked at him. " Hi! I saw you order the beer mountain... that's impressive! Care to have a drink with me?" Asked the male, that had a smile on his face as he had a smile on his face. " Ah....?" While Vincent was looking at the male , there was a little scale in his mind. Wondering if he was being nice, or if he was flirting.

" Oh, sorry..." Felix said, placing a hand on Vincent's shoulder. Then leaning closer to him, and having a slight defensive glare on his face. " He's taken."

"A-Ah, sorry! Ahem, how about you....?" He asked looking at Adrian, " Me...?" He responded in slight confusion. Felix then wrapped a arm around him and pulled him closer to his body. "Ah.... He's taken too, actually." Felix said. " S-Sorry! Also, I don't drink...." Adrian said, the male then looked at Kevin. " Uhh.... Y-You....?" He asked.

" Taken." All of them said, without even looking back.

As this was going on you had come back from the bathroom. Grabbing some lotion that you had from a bag that you had brought and rubbing it over your hands. The male saw you coming, " Would you like to get a drink with me?" He asked you. "Eh?" You said, kind of sounding dumbfounded. Felix went towards you and grabbed your waist. "Taken." He said looking at the male.

"Oh! Uhhh, I'm really sorry! I didn't know you're all..... together together." He said, looking a little flustered. "Gahh, I'll just ..... go....." He said while rubbing the back of his head. " Ahaha, it's okay. Actually, you can still drink with us if you'd like!" Felix said, while he was still holding onto your waist, you were still confused on what happened before you came back.

"R-Really? If you guys don't mind, then....!" He said.

Now the six of you were sitting together, "How did you guys start your polycule?" He asked. " It's kind of a long and dumb story." Felix said looking at him. " Read the WEBTOON!" Vincent said, having a smile on his face. " Bartender, one more pint please!' Kevin called for another drink, fro their new friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.3K 11
Iwaizumi H. x Reader x Oikawa T. (poly!) You've been pining over them for two years, more soon to come with college starting. Balancing both your co...
78.3K 3.1K 17
This is a Sequel to "Becoming A Mate" (which you can find on my Profile or under this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/60460949-becoming-a-mate-~...
810K 28.2K 99
(finished) Part 1: Highschool comes with many complications, confusion, and conflicts. It's hard to come out to people, especially if it's one of the...
16.3K 467 17
Cosmo never was a social person. He preferred to keep to himself. After the death of his father, he slowly closed off from the world. He rarely spok...