Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

By serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... More

Prolouge
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

3

701 16 45
By serraabae

I sat there, panicking for what's to come. Unable to move or speak. My mind running wild with ideas to get us out of the situation we're in.

"I have an idea!", I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Switch with me", I said. "What? Are you crazy?", he looked me up and down.

"I have a plan now switch with me!", I snapped. He waited a moment before he undid his seatbelt.

I climbed over to the other side, his body underneath mine as we switched. His hand slipped to my waist, moving me over.

I noticed the cop approaching us, "Follow my lead- got it?", I looked to him, he nodded. I rolled the window down and held my stomach.

"Do you know why I pulled you over miss?", the man asked, "No", I panted, pain all over my face.

"What's the matter? Are you alright?", he leaned closer. "I have...really bad cramps and I...bled through my pants I'm just trying to get home... as fast as possible- I'm sorry", I said through breaths.

"Oh, I see", he said awkwardly. "Just-drive the speed limit", he walked off. Dabi laughed, "You're a fucking genius", I smirked, "I know".

"Now switch back with me", he said, "Wait till he leaves", I looked in the rearview mirror, watching the cop pull out into traffic.

We switched back and Dabi sped off, completely ignoring what the officer had said. "What do we do now?", the panic set in again. "Relax, I know somewhere we can go", he increased the speed.

"Where?! The police are after me now because of that little stunt you pulled!", I snapped.

"What stunt? Saving your life?", he looked to me, "You fucking killed the guy! And we ran! I'm the first person they'll look for dipshit!!", I yelled.

"Fucking relax I have a plan!", I laughed nervously, "You tell me to relax one more time- I fucking dare you!", my eyes glaring at him.

"Relax Rain", he smiled, I clenched my jaw and threw my fist into his jaw, "Fuck!", he held his face.

"Don't fuck with me!", I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Psycho", he muttered under his breath.

My eyes went wide when I saw Bakugo's name on my phone screen calling me. "Fuck!", I yelled, "What now?".

"My friend's calling me- shit!", I ran my hands through my hair. "Give it to me", he held his hand out, "What are you gonna do?", I asked, "Fix the issue at hand, now give me your phone", I hesitated for a moment then handed him my phone.

He rolled his window down and threw it out.

"WHAT THE HELL!?", I screamed, "YOU ASSHOLE!!". "Is the problem not fixed?", he asked plainly, "You just threw my phone out the damn-", "I'll buy you another one, relax".

"Asshole", I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Where are we going anyway?", I asked him, not bothering to look to him.

"Somewhere safe", he sped up, "Tch", I muttered under my breath. "I had a life you know", I sighed, "Not an exciting one from what I saw", he said, I scoffed.

"Excuse me?", I looked to him, "What?", he paused, "You worked two jobs that you hated and didn't trust anyone so no one ever got too close", my face fell, "Did I nail it", he side eyed me.

"You don't know shit", I looked down, "From that response, it looks like I do my love", I looked out the window and ignored his words. Because deep down, I knew he was right.

After 2 hours of driving he parked in front of a mansion in the middle of nowhere. A flower field and tall trees surrounding it, it was almost hidden.

"Where are we?", I left the car and stared at the building. "Somewhere the police can't find you, anyone for that matter", he started to walk, I stayed standing.

"You coming?", he looked back, I heisted for a moment then joined him. "Alright just a heads up, Toga can be...a lot so just be ready and Shigaraki isn't the friendliest", I looked up to him, "Who?", I asked. "You'll see".

He knocked on the tall doors three times and waited 3 seconds before he opened it. I followed him inside. I took in the grand interior.

Tall white walls, white marble floors, expensive furniture scattered everywhere. The scent of cigarette smoke and vanilla filling the air. There were big windows, views of the land around. No denying it was gorgeous. Almost reminded me of my old childhood home.

"Wow", I said, "Yeah", he walked to the kitchen. "Shiggy!! Toga!!", he yelled loudly. I sat on the white marble counter top.

I heard footsteps running towards us, a blonde girl entered the room. Her face lit up when she saw me.

She sprinted towards me, "I'm Toga Himiko!! You are soooo pretty", her eyes glowed with insanity. "Thank you, pretty cute yourself", I smiled. "There hasn't been another girl in here in ages!! I can't wait to be best friends!!", she hugged me tightly.

"Jesus Christ", Dabi muttered under his breath, beginning to light a cigarette.

A man entered the room, pale blue hair, a black hoodie on, his hood up. "What is it?", he snapped, his voice raspy. "We have a new guest, say hi", Dabi said flatly.

The man glanced over at me, his eyes a deep red. Scratch marks around his eyes and all over his face. "Shigaraki Tomura, but people just call me Shiggy", he said plainly. "Rain", I smiled flatly.

"Don't be shy, tell him your whole name", Dabi leaned back on the counter.

"Rain Toshinori", I sighed and looked to the side. "So this is her?", Shiggy stepped closer, his eyes glowing with interest.

"The infamous Miss Toshinori", he looked me up and down. "Can I see the hand?", he asked, I knitted my brows. "Uhm I guess", I held my right hand out.

He held it and inspected it, "From the fire that killed your mother and sister", his thumb grazed the scarred skin.

I felt Dabi's eyes on me. "You're being weird stop touching her hand like that", Dabi said in an annoyed tone.

"Just wanted to see the evidence from the infamous night", he held his hands up and stepped back. "Make sure nothing happens to her, she's your responsibility", Shiggy said to Dabi.

My eyes narrowed, before I got a word out Dabi gave me a look saying 'do not say a word'.

"Your name is Rain? I love it!!", Toga smiled widely, "Thanks", I laughed. "Alright that's enough for introductions", Dabi stood up, "I need new clothes", I said, still in my uniform from this morning.

"Let's go", he walked off, I jumped off the counter. "Lovely to meet you Toga", I waved at her, "Bye Rain!!!", she shouted.

"Let me guess, Shigaraki is the hacker", I said to him, "And Toga is the useless brat", he sighed.

"She's nice, you're just moody", I followed him out.

"I'm not moody", he muttered under his breath, "Sure", I said sarcastically.

I sat beside him in his car, he started the engine. He sped off into the deserted road, "So where even are we?", I asked, "Connecticut, 2 hours from the city", he said. "It's pretty out here, quiet", I looked at all the trees and greenery.

He parked in front of a Target. "Here", he threw a black hoodie at me and some sunglasses. "So people don't recognize you", he left the car.

I slipped his hoodie on over my shirt, putting the hood over my head. It smelled of cigarettes and tom ford cologne. I placed the sunglasses on my face and followed him inside.

I grabbed everything I needed. Making sure I didn't miss anything. We approached the cashier.

I looked to Dabi, "What?", "I don't have any fucking money!", I whispered aggressively. He sighed and handed the man 200$ cash. I grinned at the action.

We threw all the bags in the backseat. "A thank you would be nice", I sat beside him, I scoffed.

"You want me to thank you for up and ruining my life?", I took my sunglasses off. "I didn't do shit", he said in defense.

"Are you high? You shot and killed a guy at my place of work and we ran! Like fucking idiots! So now the police are after me and I don't have any choice but to trust a random fucking stranger who's probably crazier than me!!", I yelled.

He grinned, "We're not strangers Rain, strangers don't know each other's names", I scoffed, "Drive", I sat back and crossed my arms.

"This is your room", he opened a door and walked into the room next to mine. I walked inside.

A large white bed across the windows, marble bedside tables. A walk in closet with a connected bathroom. My face dropped when I saw the bathroom. A large glass shower, a massive white bathtub beside it. White marble counters with a large mirror.

"Damn", my eyes roamed the large room. "Been too long", I sighed and dropped my bags. I threw my self on the large bed and stared at the white ceiling.

My whole life had been changed in a matter of a day. I ran away, and left no trace. I wondering if the people that were in my life were thinking about me, worried. Bakugo. Deku. Denki.

I worried that I scared them. I cared about them, even though they didn't know the truth about me.

They were my friends, or at least I'd like to think so. I left and was probably a murder suspect. God knows what they were thinking about me. I wanted them to know I was safe, alive.

But I knew I couldn't risk it. This was my life now, whether I liked it or not. And it was all thanks to him.

I should've known, the chaos in his eyes, the smoothness in his voice. I knew he was trouble, yet I ignored it. Like a fool. And now I'm dragged into this mess. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Trapped in a lie.

There was no turning back. It didn't feel real, none of it. But it was.

Yet he wasn't the only one to blame. I was. I was no angel myself. I've killed before, I'm not perfect. I carry my past with me. Like a nightmare I'll never wake up from.

He knew I was trouble, and I knew he was too. Yet both of us ignored it, almost as if we were drawn to each other. That we couldn't say no, even if we wanted to. I wanted to know more. I needed to know more.

I knew I was playing with fire, and I'd get burned eventually. All the more fun though, right?

I sat up and stretched. I took his hoodie then shirt off. My door opened, Dabi entered.

"Knocking is polite you know", his eyes scanned my body. "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer", I winked at him.

"You're almost as scarred up as I am Castle", he stepped closer, staring at the scars on my stomach and chest. "Don't call me that", I said flatly, "Sorry, Rain", he winked.

"Where'd you get that nasty one", he reached to the large scar on my neck. My hand stopped his, gripping his wrist firmly. "Was there a reason for your visit?", I asked, my grip on his scarred wrist tightening.

"Easy", he pulled his wrist away and held it. "And yes, wanna go on a grocery run with me?", he paused, "Well, you don't really have a choice, you are under my supervision", he smirked. "What the hell is that about by the way?", my brows furrowed.

He laid himself on my bed, "You are a key part to this whole plan working, we still haven't figured it out, but we need you to make it work, so you cant go get yourself hurt or killed, therefore I have to watch over you", he said plainly.

"I don't need a fucking babysitter, I am more than capable to take care of myself", I said with a laugh. "I bet I'm quicker and stronger than you", I glanced over at him.

He laughed, "Cute, but you aren't", he stood up and stretched.

I walked to him, glaring up into his eyes, "You wanna go toe to toe with me pretty boy?", I looked him up and down, "Go for it", he leaned closer, "I'll give you the first shot", he smirked.

In one swift motion I threw my fist at his face, he stopped it with his hand. "You're quick", he leaned closer, our faces inches apart. "But I'm quicker", I clenched my jaw at his words.

I grunted in frustration, then kicked the backs of his knees, causing him to fall to the ground.

I sat on top of him, my arm holding his chest down. My face inches from his. I grabbed the knife from my waistband and held it to his neck.

"So you think I'm pretty?", he smirked, his eyes full of lust. "Don't push it", I held the knife to his skin, his body stiffened. He scoffed, then looked to me.

In one swift motion he flipped me over, him now on top of me. He grabbed my wrist holding the knife and banged it on the ground, causing my grip to loosen.

I clenched my jaw, unable to escape his grip. "Don't start something you won't finish Toshinori", his eyes narrowed.

"I told you not to call me that", I said before I threw my knee into his groin. He winced in pain and fell to the side. I stood up and kneeled down in front of him.

I pressed my boot on his neck and bent down, my face inches from his. "Don't you dare think you're on my level, cause I can assure you, you aren't", I said, my eyes looking down at him.

"So hot...but fucking crazy", he said quietly. "Let me change", I said, my back to him, "I'm good here", he sat on the bed. I scoffed, "Fine then", I grabbed my clothes and shut the bathroom door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
13.2K 557 35
"Something about him was intimate" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ You and Touya were perfect couple but beautiful things often wilt. You've lost all your memories...
9.6K 213 8
- - - 💜 have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... 💜 - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...
44.1K 2.2K 24
Deku has a plan. Does it involve lying to an entire school, faking his relationship with Todoroki, and bringing a group of criminals into a highly-se...