Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
The Official Leader of the Sins
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
If Only I Stopped Here
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Is It So Much To Ask For?
Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
CorazΓ³n vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins
The Donquixote Brothers
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
This is War.
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock

928 57 153
By pamegranate

A/n: Im a huge Whore for Boa it's not even a joke anymore 🧍🏻‍♀️

Question of the day: What if Y/n ended up with a girl, and who would you want it to be?

Thursday-

"Alright, you fools! Ready to meet your new friends!" Spoke Garp with a wide grin, making the three brothers pale and the rest of the class groan. The doors slid open leaving a loud bang noise to echo the room, there walked in a very VERYYYY rough looking man. You weren't sure who he was, but you can tell that this fool is a leader, a captain. Right as the man finally stopped and did a left face to finally look at us, the first thing he did was take a deep sniff, making everyone question his actions.

"Is he serious?"

"Fuck is he doing?"

"What the fuck..."

"You've got to be kidding..."

The man finally let out a deep breath and glared at all of us, "YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOUR ACTIONS!" He shouted, leaving everyone in shock, except those who don't care and Garp who just kept smiling. He wasn't in the navy but he sure enjoyed them. The man began to walk around the classroom while looking at some of us, of course he was saying rude comments to trigger us, but some knew this was going to happen.

"You." He stopped in front of Heat, as everyone now looked to see what was going to happen. Kidd raised an eyebrow as he slowly stood up straight to hear what the man had to say about one of his best friends, "What's with those tattoos? You think being a gangster is cool? Do you think you'll be happy living with those once you turn 70? Pathetic, this is an embarrassment to society nobody had change for anything good at all! Look how all of you turned out!" Heat and Wire were shocked, well not just them. Perona chuckled silently, but not quiet enough for the Captain as he turned around and glared at her making her roll her eyes, "What are you going to say about me, huh?!" The captain smiled, "You're dress like a child, grow up!" Perona gawked at the comment as the man continued walking, he made his away around to finally stand between Kid and Killer, basically behind you. "Is this your real hair?" Kid raised an eyebrow, "I was born with it, so yeah, no shit." The captain blinked multiple times, "Vulgar language only comes to those who had no parents that loved them or took care of them. I already know what that messed up childhood you had." Kid grew an irk, "Fuck did you say?!" Kidd stood up as he hovered over the captain. Killer stood up as he was trying to calm Kid up, but to be honest everyone wanted Kid to at least punch him so nobody did nothing, "You don't know who I am or where I came from you Jackass!" Garp cleared his throat, "Eustass, sit down, unless you want me to expel you before you finish your community hours..." Kid bit the button his lip and sat down, "Fucking retarded shit..." he mumbled while looking away. The captain scuffed as he walked a few steps forward and stood now between you and Law. Law was curious of who he was going to choose. You or him, and something in him was hoping that he would chose you. "You." You and Law looked at the man as he was now looking at you. "What are you doing in this class?" Blinking multiple times, you gave a weird blank stare as he froze in shock at how plain you looked, almost as a ghost. "Huh?" You responded back. The captain cleared his throat, "Young lady, has this school system failed you already? You seem to not be part of this class, but who am I to judge. You're probably one of the worst in here!" Your left eye bath to twitch as everyone paled.

"He did not just say that to her..."

"Fuck...she might snap..."

"I can't wait to see this..!"

"Fuck did he say to Y/n??"

"I know damn well he lyin' bruh!"

"Oh shit..."

"A snobby girl like you might even end up being a prostitute by the end of this year as you have no faith in your future!" You rolled your eyes and looked out at the window, "Whatever, at least I'll make money from that than being in the navy, dumbass." The whole class began to "ooh" at your remark as they now looked at the man who was shock at your words, "That's what a weak person will say. Everyone takes words by heart, and move on, but you're too confident that it might make you fall like a fool you are." The man huffed as he continue walking forward. You continue to look at the window and spot a lot of navy man with some police man outside the field that was near the forest. The captains words finally hit you as you just stood up, catching everyone's attention, and looked at the man. "If I'm so confident, then I can tell how far up your head is up your ass maybe you should remove that because that ain't hat."

"..."

"OOOHHH SHITTTT!!!"

"EYYY THATS Y/N FOR YA!!"

"I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO SNAP!!"

"HAHAHA!"

"THATS WHAT YOU GET OLD MAN!"

"SUCKER!"

The loud began to irritate you as the captain and Garp were still shock to even say anything. "OH SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Everyone was now quiet. "Jeez, you're all are so fucking loud it fucking irritates me of how fucking big is your god damn mouth. How hard is it to stay quiet for just ONE fucking minute!!! Huh?! It's not hard, Jesus fucking Christ. Every time you all say something I already plan another fucking suicide attempt and make sure it kills me slowly!" Everyone now had their mouth wide open as Ace tried to calm you down, but you were over it. You sat down and gave the captain a sign, "You may pressed."

"E-Err...r-right! Everyone change to your gym uniform and meet me in the sports field!"

Standing in front of your locker, you groan at the thought of doing exercises. There's no way you'll survive this whole day with motherfuckers like that! "Umm...Y/n?" "What?" You looked towards Vivi and Rebecca as they all smiled innocently, "Good job shutting that guy up!" "Yeah, you were so cool!" You sighed at the dumb compliment, "Whatever." Both females went their separate ways with murmurs which Nami took notice and walked up you. You were to busy grabbing your gym uniform that you didn't notice her standing behind you...until she cleared her throat. "What now..." You blinked twice to see her big melons let out free as she had both arms resting in each hip, "It's not that hard to be nice, y'know?" You nodded slowly with just not paying attention of her beautiful melons, wow they're gorgeous....shaking your head you gave her a whatever look, "Maybe if your two little friends listen of what I said back in the class, we wouldn't be having this conversation." You blurred out as Nami widened her eyes. She then scuffed and walked away, slightly making you take glances. 'What the hell is wrong with me lately...' turning around you took off your clothes and completely ignored everyone's stare. You didn't wear a bra as well due to how uncomfortable they felt. You were to busy changing that you didn't notice everyone gawking at your beauty that you keep hiding with oversized hoodies, and sweatpants underneath your skirt. The females were beginning to envy you, or just couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Once you were done, you were about to leave once Boa called out for you, "Y/n!" You gave her a questioning look as she just sat you down on one of the benches that stood near her and smiled, "Wait for me." You nodded and laid back. Boa was one of the first girls that got along with you. Well, if you call it that. Usually, when you're getting along with a female you already knew something was going to happened between the two of you, but Boa felt different. And you hated that. Why? Well...

Boa slightly took her skirt and tights off as her purple panties showed more of her curves. She wore nipple pasties to cover up her buds. You couldn't help but stare at her figure. Your heart was beating fast that all you can hear was the beat of it. Boa turned around to look at you and smiled warmly, slightly ticking you off. The way she put on her shirt, and her sweats was slightly and LOWKEY turning you on. And this was knew to you. You see, when you're friends with a female you already know they're going to hate you or they imagine you fucking them, but you never felt the same way as this is new to you.

Everyone soon left to go outside as Boa continue humming a song that was stuck in her head. "Hey, Y/n Don't you think this uniform looks weird on me?" Boa asked, she waited for your response but it never came so she turned around to see what you were doing. But to her surprised you were already next to her, "Jeez, you scared me, you fool!" You hummed and looked down and up at her, "It suits you." Boa blushed as she felt her face burning at your comment, "R-Right, don't be complimenting like that, Y/n!" You slowly nodded as you were still love struck by the way she stood in front of you. Boa took notice as she held both her hands tightly and looked shyly at you, "Y-Y/n?" "Yes ma'am?" Boa gulped as she then started to hesitate with her words, "You can tell me anything..." you pat her head gently making her finally look at your eyes from the embarrassment she had felt. You looked at her with curiosity as to why the female took long to respond, and then she finally said it, "K-Kiss me." You didn't think twice at what she said as you already slammed her to the locker and began to kiss her. Boa moaned as a reaction to the quick movement. Her fingers began to wiggle from excitement as she then felt your tongues exploring around her mouth, and she wanted to play with you. You began to grope her ass, she then began to grind on your leg that was between her legs, "Y-Y/n!" You began to lick her neck and bight it making her quiver at the physical touch. Boa cried from the pleasure in resulting the female to scream your name once she had felt wet from the fringing she had been doing. You gave her a smirk making her blush at how embarrassing her actions were, but it didn't bother you due to how much it was turning you on. Leaning near her ear you bit it and then sighed, "Why don't you lay down on the bench?" Boa nodded in command and did as told. But before that she took her clothes up and laid completely naked in front of you. "God, I fucking love life right now..." you mumbled whole looking at Boa spread her legs wide and her two fingers already rubbing her clit, "Y/n, please make me cum..." she whimpered. You nodded in command and bend to her crotch level, man did this felt nice. Boa blushed to see you admire her womanhood, she didn't knew if you liked it or not. "I hope you like it..." you shook your head, "I fucking love it." Boa widened her eyes to see you kiss her labias lips, her head hanged back as she felt her eyes roll back at your skill, the pleasure she felt was making her already shake by the legs to her head, she had never felt this way. While you were in heaven and smiling through the whole thing. Boa had a very clean vagina, beautiful hygiene as her pubes were something you enjoyed. "Don't ever shave..." You manage to speak as Boa blushed, "Y-Yes!" You began to rub her clit while inserting two fingers inside her, "Y/n, more!" You began to go fast with both hand jobs then slow then fast. In result, Boa started whimpering and shaking up and down so she can feel you more inside her, you didn't care as you pulled out your fingers and began to lick the inside of her making her cry more from how good you were doing here, "Y/n, I'm cumming!" You smirked and began to rub her more while she then screamed out in pleasure making you pull away and admire the masterpiece you had created, "Wow..." Boa began to breathe loudly to calm herself down, "Y/n..." "Hm?" Boa looked at you with a tired smile, "Oh...Y/n." You smiled at her, "Yes?"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n!"

Blinking multiple times, you looked up at Boa as she was the only person standing inside the locker rooms with you, "Hello??? Y/n!" "Huh?" Boa rolled her eyes huffed, "Unbelievable, let's go You moron! We're gonna be late!" Bo pulled you up on your feet and dragged you outside while you were trying to progress from what we the fuck you were just day dreaming about. "Now we're late! What's up with you? We're You sleeping with your eyes open, or what?!" Boa continue to complain as you ignored her and just listen to her voice, fuck did you really just had a love struck with this woman?

The two of you stood not too close to the crowd as the teacher informed the captains that everyone was here. The Carson's began to shout nonsense as you looked around. At some corners you spotted the three brothers smiling day your way, behind Luffy was his friends just chilling or spacing out, Las was far from them with his two friends, Penguin and Shachi. Kid stood near them with his friends as well, they didn't seems to see you as the brothers were the only ones. Now that you think about, Boa is by herself instead of her two friends next to her. Maybe you'll ask her later about it.

"We have assign you all with individual trainers, which are your school mates from the different building!" The whole delinquents started to groan while the "good" kids glared at them but also smirked as they were going to for sure bully us. You didn't care, just hopped it wasn't one of the girls you hated the most.

You waited patiently for your partner to be called as you admire the rest, Luffy got Koby and Zoro got Helmeppo, which were the only ones you knew. Nami, and Perona got the two girls that kept bullying last time. Uhh...good luck with that. Now you were the only one left out as Ace and Luffy waved at you with giant smiles while the rest just awkwardly stood near their "partners". "Y/n, was it?" "Yeah-" "Whatever, You're teamed up with him." The captain pointed at Caramel, who smiled warmly at your way. Your eye began to twitch from annoyance as you couldn't believe it, oh yeah, this was his plan for sure, "You've got to be kidding m...-" "WHAT?!" Your classmates, aka the boys who knew who he was, shouted in anger and in shock as the adults glared at every single one of them, "Shut up!"

Caramel walked up to you and bowed down, slightly shocking everyone to see a good students be kind to such as you, a delinquent. "It is very nice to see you again, Y/n." You glared at him, "I fucking hate my life..."

"Alright you fools! Now that you've change to your schools gym uniform, I better see you start running a whole mile, NOW!! Go, go, GO!!" The captain shouted as you cursed underneath your breath, "Are you going to run?" Caramel asked you as you just flicked him off, "Fuck you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 62.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...