Contractually Marriage ✓ᵗᵏ

By Solar_taekook

"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 ✓
Chapter 2 ✓
Chapter 3 ✓
Chapter 4 ✓
Chapter 5 ✓
Chapter 6 ✓
Chapter 7 ✓
Chapter 8 ✓
Chapter 9 ✓
Chapter 10 ✓
Chapter 11 ✓
Chapter 12 ✓
Chapter 13 ✓
Chapter 14 ✓
Chapter 15 ✓
Chapter 16 ✓
Chapter 17 ✓
Chapter 18 ✓
Chapter 19 ✓
Chapter 20 ✓
Chapter 21 ✓
Chapter 22 ✓
Chapter 23 ✓
Chapter 24 ✓
Chapter 25 ✓
Chapter 26 ✓
Chapter 27 ✓
Chapter 28 ✓
Chapter 29 ✓
Chapter 30 ✓
Chapter 31 ✓
Chapter 32 ✓
Chapter 33 ✓
Chapter 35 ✓
Chapter 36 ✓
Chapter 37 ✓
Chapter 38 ✓
Chapter 39 ✓
Chapter 40 ✓
Epilogue

Chapter 34 ✓

13.2K 725 169
By Solar_taekook

      |34.| Let me tell you, some last words

<•••>

    "I really can not understand why are you angry." the doll-eyed boy comments, looking at the TV from the sofa, while the other one just sits a few meters away from him, on a armchair.

     "I am not angry, just disappoint I guess." the CEO replies, and the younger one sighs, then closes the TV. 

     In this way everything will stay like this; the air will be just as tense and Jungkook really doesn't want that. Not when they really started being together. So they must to solve all this nonsense, they must to talk and get over it.

     "Was it so important to tell you that I Hoseok liked me in the past? " Jungkook asks and the older one rolls his eyes.

     "He still likes you." Taehyung completes and the other one looks down at the floor.

      "This is not true. He just- "

      "Don't try to deny it, Jungkook. " the CEO interrupts him immediately. "I heard what he told you in the kitchen, he really likes you." 

    The younger one takes a deep breath, and close his eyes just for a few seconds. He must not lose his composure in any way. He must remain just as calm. Yes, Hoseok probably still likes him. The truth is that Jungkook suspected this from the first day they met again, and what he said last night strengthened his suspicion. But he doesn't understand why Taehyung is so upset about the situation. It's like he doesn't trust him at all. Does he think Jungkook is capable of cheating on him or something?

      "Ok, he still likes me. But I told him quite clearly that I was really started to like you and that we've been together for days. So I really can not see why are you more affected than me. It's not like you have to hurt the heart of a good friend of yours.  I'm the one who has to hurt Hobi even if I don't want to. " the younger one comments, and the other one looks at him annoyed. 

    Yeah, Taehyung has really a big ego, deal with it. He can't stand the thought of Jungkook being friend with someone he likes him. Hoseok was clearly trying to separate him from the older one. So yeah, maybe is a little angry as well. 

     "Why are you keep calling like that? You can not call him by his full name or what?" Taehyung asks, voice stern, making the younger one to roll his eyes.

     "Are you really serious right now, Tae?"

     "Why? Do you think I'm kidding or something? "

    Jungkook stops for a moment. This conversation is not aimed an argument, but at resolution. But considering the tone of their voices and their remarks, it seems they don't have much until they have their first quarrel since they've really been together.

    "I really don't want to argue with you, Tae. Let's just... got to sleep." Jungkook suggests and the other one looks at him just as intently, then shrugs.

     "Who is arguing? I'm not arguing. I just want to know why you didn't tell me in advance that Hoseok likes you. "

      "Because you didn't ask. "

    The answer is more a joking one, because Jungkook already thinks that the other one is exaggerating everything. He didn't tell him about that Beomgyu either until just recently, so he doesn't understand why he judges him so badly.

      "Really, Jungkook? Do you really have to take this as a joke? "

    The CEO really can't understand how the other one can be so relaxed about this. What if that Hoseok tries to separate them again? He really can not think about it?

     "But you? You only told me about your first love just a few days ago. I don't think you have the right to accuse me of hiding things from you when you do the exact same thing. " the bunny boy revolts, looking straight into the older one's eyes.

    He wants to show him that he is not the only one who is hurt. Jungkook was also hurt, and his heart ached when Taehyung began to talk so lovingly about the boy who had once broken his heart. Most people victimize themselves too often, but forget that they may have left some victims around as well.

     "This is not the same, Jungkook!" the older one raise his voice, already done with all this shitty discussion  .

     "Why is not the same, Tahyung?!" the younger one raise his voice at his turn, taking his husband a little by surprise. " Why should I trust you but you don't? " he then asks, and the man in front of him only subtly grits his teeth.

    He gets up from the armchair, then gets closer to Jungkook. The younger is still sitting on the couch, watching the man in front of him intently.

     "I trust you, but I don't trust that bastard, bun. " Taehyung's tone is softer, but the doll eyed-boy gets up fast from the couch, ignoring the warm nickname.

     "Don't call him that, he's my friend. " Jungkook says flatly.

     "Yes, a "friend" who didn't knew what to say to you anymore to break up with me. " Taehyung says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

     "You're exaggerating again. " the boy with the black eyes mumbles, and the other laughs short and annoyed.

     "Fine, I am the one who exaggerates in vain." he says and then takes his phone out of his pocket. "I'm going to the company to finish something, don't wait for me. " he says later and quickly turns on his heel, nervously heading for the exit. 

     Jungkook remains silent, then opens the phone next to him. He sighs again when he sees it's past eleven o'clock at night. He has no idea what exactly he should do. Should he call him and ask him to come back or just leave him alone until he calms down? He didn't have anyone to love and he didn't have any quarrels like that, so he has no idea what he would have indicated at such a time.

     "Fuck."

***

    "He really told you that?" the blond haired-boy asks, and his friend just nods, looking at the ground. 

     "Yes, and he didn't come home all night. I've called him more than ten times today, but he doesn't answer. I am worried, Jimin hyung. I didn't knew that a little quarrel could make him so upset. " the younger one comments, voice low and concerned. 

    He was worried all night about the Taehyung idiot who didn't even bother to reply to his messages. Why the hell does he have to be so childish? He is almost thirty years old for God's sake!

      "Don't worry, Jungkook. I will find out from Yoongi what is happening to your hot husband. " Jimin tries to joke, and the other giggles subtly.

     "You talk a lot about Yoongi these days. Is something serious going on between you two?" Jungkook asks in a more relaxed tone, looking subtly at his friend. 

     He notices a slight red color on his friend's cheeks, then laughs slowly. This idiot can not be more obvious! He certainly knows that he and Yoongi are much more than acquaintances or friends. Taehyung also told him that they went out several times. However, neither Jimin nor Yoongi recognize as being a couple or something. He waits for his friend to tell him when he feels the need.

     "N-no? I mean no!" the older one stutters, then straightens his voice. " My bus is here, I have to go. " he says later and almost runs away from his friend, while Jungkook just looks at him amused.

     "Stupid." the younger one whispers to himself, then he pulls the phone out of his pocket, walking towards his house without much enthusiasm.

      No new messages or calls. Nothing. Taehyung really loves drama. He really loves to irritate those around him.

      "Hello freak."

     His heart stops for a couple of seconds. His hands start to shake a little reflexively, and when he looks up at the phone, he sees him and some friends of his. Of course he had to see that Bogum idiot again. Of course, in addition to the problem with Taehyung, he had to see the son of a bastard.

     "What the hell do you want?" Jungkook asks, voice more confident than he truly feels.

     Something feels of, and the bunny boy regrets not leaving with Jimin, and preferring to walk by himself. 

      "Because of you, my father is in prison. "  Bogum says and approaches Jungkook. "So you should pay for it, don't you think? " he asks later, and one shiver immediately passes over the other's back.

      "What the fuck? He is in prison because he deserves it! He killed my parents, he... he fucking raped me, you soulless idiot! " Jungkook raises his voice without caring that they are on the street, trying his best to stay strong and not let tears fall in front of this idiot

     Bogum just grins, as his friends look around, as if trying to make sure no one sees them. He then comes even more closer to the younger one, leaning towards his left ear.

    "He is my father, and no matter what he does, no one should put up with him. "he whispers and what happens next, makes the bastard smirks, and then starts running in the opposite direction, with his friends. 

    Jungkook falls to his knees as he tries to understand why he feels unable to breathe and that his stomach seems to be on fire. There is no one around, or so he thinks, because his eyes are already beginning to blur. And after he manages to slowly move his hand to the area where he feels it is on fire, he sees red. And then he realizes what just happened too fast.

    Bogum stabbed him with a knife.

    "Th- this... is not... my day." he mumbles as he looks panicked after his phone, then he notices him on the ground, at his left.

     He tries his best to resist the temptation to close his eyes, because he knows too well. In such situations, closing your eyes is the worst thing possible. He manages to call the emergency number with difficulty, then a lady takes over the call:

      "112, what is your emergency? " she asks while the bunny boy feels that the pressure he has put on the wound is not high enough.

       "I... I was stabbed. Near to... Close to Seoul ... university." he stutters in his own words, then he close the call instantly. 

     He doesn't have time. He doesn't have time because he feels he will close his eyes in a few seconds. But first he has to call him. And Taehyung must ... he must answer! He has to put aside last night's quarrel and answer!

     "Please... please ans- answer." Jungkook comments, feeling his head numb, as his hand falls from the place of the wound, to the ground.

     But Taehyung doesn't. He doesn't answer. Instead, the voicemail enters, and Jungkook decides to say another message again. He doesn't really feel able to speak anymore, but he still does. He does it for him, for the one he began to love and the one who gave his all heart. He wants to speak for the one who was there for him always, the one who helped him overcome more than one ordeal.

     "I... I am sorry and I... I love you." he manages to breath out what he wants too badly to said loud, then close his eyes, fearing about what the future can bring.

    And if the future thinks that he's not worth it, then so be it. But he hopes that doesn't take him too far away from Taehyung. Life is unpredictable, and no one knows what tomorrow will bring. Sometimes that can be luck, and sometimes it's a curse.

   And Jungkook can swear this time (again) the life hates him way too much.

<•••>

Yeah, a new chapter!!!

I really wanted to update because I can not wait to finish this book!

Some drama hehe:) I wait for your opinions and see ya at the next one!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
414K 23.6K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
856K 45.9K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
311K 13.1K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...