𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒

By xxlexiesmithxx

Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone... More

A/N
Playlist
aesthetics
Warnings
Family
Him
Curious
Liam
Jealous?
Revenge
Guns
Insecure
Sick
Healing
Pay
Lies
Mad
I don't care
Like that
I hate him
Its time
Fuckers
We are what?
Unhappy
Home?
Ice
Backstabber
Happy?
Happily ever after?
Happy life
Plan
The 'boss'
The kid
Russians
Seduction
Made up life
The motherfucker
Negotiation
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (1)

Stronger

2K 28 3
By xxlexiesmithxx

BELLA

Light peeks through the curtains. I roll to the other side of the bed but Francis is no longer here. I take a deep breath and walk out from bed.

I walk to the bathroom. My image reflects on the mirror. My brown hair is messy and my face swollen from sleeping. I take the toothbrush and brush my teeth so that I don't have morning breath anymore.

I turn on the bath and step inside. Water burning on my back. My hair becoming wetter by each one of the drops that touches my hair. I rose my head and let the water fall in my face, trying to make my face less swollen. I place my hands on my face and slide it downwards, taking all of the hair out of my face.

I turn off the shower after thirty minutes and step out off here, wrapping my towel around and going to my room to get dressed.

I put some baggy pants, sporty ones and an oversized sweater. Finally for my hair I do a messy bun. I let some hair straps fall out of the bun and finally I do some light make up, placing highlighter on my cheekbone, nose and below my eyebrows.

Making my way down to the stairs I find no one in there except for the guards. Security has been doubled in every place of the house. I make my way towards the kitchen, Mary is there, cooking some breakfast.

"Hey Mary" I greet here and she turns around offering me her nicest smile. "Hey sweetheart" she smiles and turns again to keep cooking.

"Do you want some breakfast?" she asks and I hum. "Please" I smile and she brings a plate with the breakfast. "Thanks".

FRANCIS

Ever since I signed the deal, the French have been upset about the fact that I didn't chose them to be on an alliance and they've threatened me. There was no need to threaten I already knew they would do something about it.

I haven't told anything to Bella, I want to keep her safe.

I walk to my office and sit. The amount of papers on my table is insane.

"Boss, we need you" Osborn states and I nod. "The French have sabotaged our security system and it's more than possible that they have everything about our mafia. They have also taken two of our shipments and they were most of it arms. But the second one was ammo, lots of it." he informs and my rage runs through my body.

"We need to pay a visit to the French. Prepare the jet" I order and walk to the stairs. "Where's Bella?" I ask him and he points the kitchen. "Thanks"

I walk towards the kitchen. Her legs are crossed and she's sitting on the chair next to the counter. "Bella" I call her and she faces me. Her beautiful face.

"I'm going to a mission, stay here" I order her and she opens her mouth to protest. "Francis I've been training since I was three, I'm going with you".

"No, you're staying in here and that's final." I growl and she opens her mouth again to discuss but closes it, giving up cause she knows so well that I will make her stay either she wants it or not. This is very dangerous and having her killed would mean having another enemy. And I can't afford that.

I walk towards the cars parked in front of the mansion and speed up. An hour ride turns into a twenty minute one due to the speed i'm driving.

***

"Okay this is the plan." I pause "Hernandez and Stacy, you cover the northern part with help of Mikel and Jimmy. Rossi and Russo the southern part. Ricci and Romano, you go to the east coast and stay in there, hidden as the rest. The rest of you, spread around. I don't want anything going wrong. The mission is easy. Spread, or if assigned go to your locations, hide, wait till we see the French going to steal our shipment, wait till I communicate through the earpiece and go for them" I state and they all nod.

"Easy" I add. "If anything goes wrong we're screwed".

30 minutes later

We were all on our positions. Before leaving the warehouse I ordered everyone to turn on their earpiece on so that we wouldn't forget about it.

We were hidden on some bushes and some other places that were there. Normally you would probably see some of us but it was dark as fuck so you wouldn't see anything.

Not too long after, five SUV's come by stopping at the center and coming out of the cars. "Is anyone seeing Julien?" I ask and wait for someone to reply.

"Yes boss. He's right on the east waiting for the shipments" Ricci informs.

Suddenly a black truck comes by, stopping in front of the SUV's and two men come out of it to open the truck to reveal the shipment.

"est-ce tout ?" (Is this everything?) Jacques asks and the driver nods, making a signal for the man next to him to start taking everything out.

Jacques is the right hand of Julien. They have known each other since they were little and they've been together ever since. Julien offered Jacques a position as his second in command when Jacques turned 21. Yes, I've been doing my research.

"Everyone get ready" I say to the earpiece, waiting for all the packages to get out of the truck and leave.

When it did, I reached my gun and looked at the ammo I had. Enough for this. "Now" I ordered and my men and I started to go to them. The truck was already gone so less people seeing this.

I sprinted and punched Julien, he fell on his knees making me chuckle. I pointed my gun to his head while my men were fighting with the others. The fight was ours already, we had sixty men while they only were thirty-nine. "Julien, Julien" I taunt.

"You shouldn't have stolen my shipment when you know that i'm the king of this business and that I can kill you with just breathing" I growl and he just laughs.

My brows furrow in confusion while his face was all stretched from laughing so hard. "You really don't want to kill me Fiore, because your wife is more important now than any enemy" he stated and anger and confusion started to run through my body.

What did have Bella to do in all of this? "What are you talking about?" I asked and he kept laughing.

"While you and your pets were coming here, I sent some of my men to have.... fun with your wife" he smiled and I punched him. "What are they doing?" I growled and he sighed.

"WE WERE FUCKING ENEMIES BASTARD, leave my wife out of this" I yell in rage.

"She will tell you, don't worry. Well- If she can" He laughed and I shot him right on the abdomen.

"Giancarlo, Enzo, come here, we're taking this weed head with us." I ordered and they picked him from the ground right to our SUV's. I took my phone and dialed Bella's number but all the time was directing me to the voicemail.

(Bella's phone)

FUCK.

I tried again. "Hey It's Bella, right now I can't pick the phone so leave a message and I will call you as soon as possible. You're loved. Bye!" I smiled while hearing it.

She was so insecure and her life was horrible before she came to live with me because of her father but she always tried to make everyone that they were loved and that they weren't alone.

I try to dial again her number but nothing.

I sigh in frustration and message her.

FUCK.

She's always with her phone but when you need her she's not with it. How ironic.

She's not reading them, they're on deliver how convenient oh god. "DANTE COME HERE" I yell in frustration and he runs towards me. "Brother" "They're going for Bella, we need to hurry the fuck up" I order and he nods walking away.

BELLA

It's been three hours since Francis left, and he didn't come back yet. The sun was already setting and I was bored as fuck so I went to the living room to watch the tv.

After three episodes of Grey's anatomy, I walk back to my room. Suddenly I hear a noise and walk out of the room to see if it's Francis. I expected the guards to be in here but there's no one. When did they go?

There's no one but the noise was too loud, so there has to be someone. I lol to both sides of the hall but there's no one so I walk back to my room and close the door.

MATURE SCENE AHEAD. TW: RAPE

The door bursts open abruptly, revealing two men who I don't recognize. One with Blonde hair and grey eyes and the other one with Chestnut hair and hazel eyes.

I take a step backwards, fear taking over me even though I was trained since I was three to defend myself in any kind of life or death situation.

My body suddenly stops moving, i'm paralyzed. I want to take another step backwards or run but my body isn't responding.

"Who are you?" I ask in a demanding voice that surprisingly didn't came as a stutter.

The man in front of me walks closer while smiling and stops when he's close enough. "We are some friends of your husband" his strong French accent came out when he takes.

"I-I don't know who you are but you shouldn't be in my room" I stutter and he chuckles and glances to his other mate. "GUARDS" I yell even though I know there isn't no one in here. "Somebody help me" I beg but again, no one.

My face and body fall to the ground and it takes me some time to register what happened until I processed that the man in front of me had punched me. I turn around to face him and he's laughing in the most scary way he could and his partner too.

"Relax darling, we're gonna have fun" he smiles devilishly with his yellow teeth and a feeling of disgust just run over my whole body. 'Darling'. My mother used to call me that, but this was nasty.

I try to stand still and run but the man in front of me kicks me in my stomach, making me wince in main and make myself in a ball shape. "Bastard" I whimper and he kicks me again.

Without noticing he had knelt in front of me and signaling his partner to come closer. I glance at both of them and they only chuckle. I try to kick them but my legs are trapped in the other fucker's hands.

The first man who came closer started unbuckling his belt and sliding down his pants and underwear. My body trembled. I felt so helpless and there was no one in here.

"PLEASE SOME-" i'm interrupted by him muffling my yells. "SHUT UP BITCH" he slapped me and I could feel some tears rolling down my cheeks. "You are a bastard. I'm going to bite that penis of yours and make you eat it when i'm free" I threaten him and he just laughs.

He hits me again and grabs my legs making his partner go go to my arms so that I wouldn't move.

He rips my legs open and positioned them on his shoulders. I couldn't move them, he was grabbing them with so much strength that every movement that I tried to make was a failure.

He rips my hoodie and bra leaving my breasts come out free. My sobs were loud but still muffled. I couldn't resist this. I tried to yell, hit and kick but nothing was giving result.

Suddenly he thrusts inside of me. My walls ripping and tearing apart. A burning sensation filling my cunt. I couldn't scream or do anything. I bite his hand hoping that he would let go but i'm stopped as he slaps me again, making my cheek bleed and my head hit the floor.

He didn't give me time to adjust to his side, he kept pumping inside of me merciless and hard. Pain filling my insides. My walls stretching at his invasion. My body trembling from fear and my sobs being muffled with his hand.

Tears rolling down my cheeks. Fear running all over my body. I was hurting and nobody was here to help. I tried to look for something to help me but there was nothing.

He kept pounding into me, each thrust harder than the previous one, he moaned and rolled his eyes back, cumming inside of me. He didn't stop his invasion, he thrusted harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I couldn't feel my core.

My breasts bouncing each time he thrusted and him chuckling. He took his free hand to my nipple and started playing with it. He bent and came closer to my nipple. His mouth wrapped around it, he licked it, kiss it and bite it. Bite it hard. So hard that it felt as if he was cutting it off.

His thrusts never stopping. His dick slamming into me harder each time until finally he pulled off.

His mouth came again in contact with my nipple and I took the advantage to smack my head against his making him yell in pain.

The man who was grabbing my hands trying to choke me but I took my hands and even though they were hurting I started smacking him, pulling him by the hair and finally wrapped my legs around his throat and slammed my elbows against his head. Finally I took a pen and stabbed it on his eye.

The man who raped me was unconscious but just in case I stabbed another pen on his eye. I burst
the door open and went downstairs trying to escape from here while adjusting my sweater and covering my breasts with the part of the back.

Just as I reached the final step and started walking to the hallway to reach the door, the entrance door burst open revealing Dante, Francis and some other men.

I stopped on my tracks. Tears rolling down my cheeks, my neck hurt so much, that it probably had some marks of the men hands on it. I took steps back, more tears falling down my cheeks. Francis and Dante stand on the door. Their eyes examining my body until they stopped on my neck and after a while went back to my eyes.

The guards went to my room and Dante and Francis didn't move an inch from their positions.

Suddenly Mary came in and tried to come closer but I extended my arm, motioning her not to come any closer. "I know that you don't want to be touched right now, I get it, but i'm going to ask you this once" she whispered so the boys didn't heard the conversation and I slightly nodded.

"Were you raped?" she stuttered and I grabbed the table behind me that I reached when I was stepping backwards and fell to my knees while crying. "T-they came I-Into m-my room a-and.." she hushed me "You don't have to tell me anything else, it's okay" she assured me.

More tears falling, my body ached. I didn't feel better. I didn't feel safe. I was raped and no one was here. I felt so helpless. I sat on the floor and took my knees to my head, laying my head on them I placed my arms around me.

"T-they wanted t-to t-take revenge o-on Francis a-and t-they said something a-about the F-french or something. They raped me. H-he cum inside of m-me. He b-broke me. He s-slammed so hard that my w-walls tear apart and I-I couldn't do anything to stop it" I sobbed.

"I felt s-so defenseless" I said and my voice broke when the last word left my mouth. "He p-punched me a-and choked me and slapped m-me and I couldn't defend myself. I f-felt useless" I sobbed.

My vision started to become more blurry than it already was. More tears fell down. My heart ached and pound so fast in my chest that I could swear that it was going to go out from my chest at any moment.

She came closer, my body trembling due to all the shock that I was feeling. "It's just me okay" she whispered and I nodded. She came a little more close and wrapped her arms around my body. "We will get them, and they will pay" She assured me and I stayed silent.

As much as I wanted to say something, my voice wasn't coming out, my body kept trembling which made it harder to speak and my brain wasn't thinking with clarity.

"We're going to get you showered okay? Give me a minute and I'm back" she whispered and I nodded.

FRANCIS

Mary walks towards me and glances at me with apologetic eyes. There was something off and it was bad for sure. Amber eyes staring at me with concern.

"What is it?" I whisper and her cognac eyes stare at me silently. I heed at Bella, tears rolling down her cheek and I feel the urge to run towards her and hug her but something in me tells me that she's scared even of her shadow.

"She- she was raped by the men who broke in here" she stated with brittle voice and rage consumed my entire body. "She what?" I asked in a low voice, surprise and confusion running through my body, apart from the rage that was already there.

"She was raped" she whispered so she wouldn't listen to us talking. "I'm going to kill all those fuckers, have them tied, you help her" Dante spoke up and I sighed.

I yelled in pain, she was raped because of me it was my fucking fault. I started to punch the marble wall that was next to me. Tears rolling down my cheek. Pain strangling my heart.

The thought of her getting hurt because of me consumed my body with rage. I kept punching the wall while screaming when an arm was placed on my shoulder.

I turn around to find Mary with glossy eyes at me. The mid-aged woman staring at me telling me it wasn't my fault, but it was. "You have to stop, this won't help her. She's more scared" she informed me and I nodded slowly.

I walk towards her and she extends her arm telling quietly me to stop from going closer. I kneel in front of her and glance at her with glossy eyes.

"I-I am so sorry, Bella. This is all my fault" I sobbed throwing my head to my chest and placed my hands on my face. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered with a breaking voice. "It's n-not you fault, Francis. It's t-those fuckers fault and they will pay".

I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and kissed her head while rubbing my hands on her hair. Stroking it slowly while tears fell down on her head.

"L-let's get your showered" I offered and she nodded. "I prefer it if it was Mary who did it..." She stated in a low voice making me nod.

It was obvious that she wouldn't want me touching her. Two men raped her because of me, even if it wasn't my fault the thought of men touching her even though it was her husband would disgust her. She needed time and I was going to give her that.

Mary takes Bella's hand and helps her get up and takes her to the bathroom while I walk down to the basement.

"Show me the fuckers" I ordered with a demanding voice and my brother lead the way to the cage where they were in.

"Who's your little wife Fiore?" the blonde man stated while smiling pathetically with his missing yellow smile. "You have time to rape women but not to brush your teeth? Pathetic" I ironically chuckled and the man dropped his smile.

"Why were you here for my wife. It's me you have problem with, not her" I growl at him but he doesn't even blink.

"She was just a pawn to get to you. She was just collateral damage and a very well satisfaction" He smirked evily and I collided my fists against his cheek. Throwing punches at him. Hitting him as hard as my body can and him bleeding his body off.

Just when i'm about to throw another one Dante stops me. "Don't. Bella would want to take care of him" He warns me and I sigh slightly nodding.

I walk away from the basement and step up the stairs until I reach Bella's room. Knocking at the door I finally step in and see her petite body wrapped in a towel as well as her hair.

She glances at me and I stay at the door to not scare her off. She gives me a confused look. "I don't want to come closer so that I don't scare you. So that I don't trigger you" I explain and she nods.

"You can come closer but don't touch me" she states and I sit on the edge of her bed. "Thanks for understanding" She smiles and I return it.

Two weeks after

Bella's full recovery is slightly progressing. Even though she doesn't want anyone to touch her yet, she can get close to people without triggering her, sometimes does but mostly of the time doesn't.

She's also been going to therapy, she seems to completely have grieved with the fact that her brother is dead and now she's going because she needs to talk to someone about what happened. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't. The only person that more or less knows something is Mary.

After what happened, like a week ago, one of my whores came back. Her name is Lisa or Lina or something like that. Not that I care. But i've been considering on going on to events with her so that they don't attempt more Bella's security. I know what it sounds like. It sounds like i'm using someone else to die for Bella. But it's not like that. Nothing will happen to Lina or again whatever her name is.

After the accident, I've noticed that Dante has become more closer to Bella, which it annoys me. He knows that Bella is my fiancé but still he gets closer with her. What the fuck is he thinking. I swear i'm gonna cut the eyes out of his face.

BELLA

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since the.... since I was raped and every night I get nightmares. I told Francis to stop sleeping with me at the third day because being in the same bed as a man was making me anxious and was triggering me.

The first two nights the nightmares were so bad. They were getting worse but I didn't want to bother Francis so I didn't tell him anything about them. Last night's nightmare was the worst I have had. The men that were raping me were masked but when I take out their masks they didn't have face.

Lately I've been also coming pretty closer to Dante. It's weird cause he's a man but he also doesn't push me neither I feel triggered with him for some odd reason. Everything it's just so messed up.

When I told Mary about the attack, she helped me so much. Even this past two weeks she's been like a mother to me. But she also has been staring at me with pitiful eyes and I don't want pity. I don't do pity.

Yes I was raped, but I survived. I'm a survivor.

I stand from bed and walk to the bathroom. The huge mirror it's the first thing to come to view and I stop on my tracks to stare at myself. Everything that I see is something disgusting. I hate myself. I should've have fought but I didn't.

I couldn't.

My hands weren't working. It's like a switch turned off and they didn't respond.

I stare at the mirror, tears roll down my cheeks. Burning my face each one of them. I take a deep breath and wipe them. I drop my glance to the floor, trying to do this. I need to do this everyday or I won't be able to make it. I take Clint and point it at the mirror. I stare it.

I take two deep breaths. My heart is pounding so hard that I swear it's going to come out of my chest.

Deep breath

Deep breath

Deep breath

Deep breath

"I'm a survivor"

Hey there! I'm glad that you made it till here considering the though and mature topic that was displayed in this chapter. If you've been through this just let me tell you yes. YOU ARE A SURVIVOR and you should be proud of that.

Always know that if you need to talk i'm always here and my message is always open so feel free to text me. <3

Thank you so much and see you in the next

Also, I can smell the comments about the images and just here to tell that I was not sexualizing Scarjo, it's just a pic. You will find out why is that pick and not another one with someone or Lucas for example.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 4.2K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
71.4K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
2.5M 58.2K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...
19.9K 920 15
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...