Only I level up! A solo level...

By piano2099

Follow the adventures of Izuku Midoriya, a powerless kid trying to make his way to the top in a world full of... More

Premise
Act 1: Road to UA
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Act 2: The rise
Act 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 47

2.5K 63 79
By piano2099

It was over. The monster was dead.

Izuku from above had targeted his soft spot, his neck, and slit it using his sword.

Right now, he was standing in front of it, looking at the drop.

"As expected, the drops are pretty good for such a strong monster," said Izuku as he petted Tank on the side.

You obtained
[Item: Demon Monarch's earring]

You obtained
[Item: Orb of Avarice]

You obtained
[Ingredient Item: World tree fragment]

You obtained
[Item: Vulcan's horns]x2

Item: World Tree fragment

Type: Ingredient

Class: ???
A leftover piece of wood was removed from corrupted parts of Vulcan's club, which was created from the World Tree Branch.
Woods from World Tree is used in the magic of the highest quality and possesses extremely potent magic. This makes this a vital component in the strongest of magic.

"This seems really valuable. I'll save it up and find a use for this. Maybe... Nah, let's not have false hopes," muttered Izuku thinking of his mother.

Item: Demon Monarch's earring
Type: Accessory
Class: S-rank
+20 strength  +20 Vitality
Set effect will activate if it is equipped with
-Demon Monarch's ring
-Demon Monarch's Necklace
Set effect 1(locked)
Set effect 2(locked)

"Set effect? Is it like those enchanted stuff in video games? Wait, of course it is, my whole life is like a video game," muttered Izuku as he looked at the Orb of Avarice. It was an A-rank item and it doubled the magic's damage.

'Hmm... I don't have any use for it, but would it help Kaminari? I mean he controls his electricity using Magic type Awakening, but his quirk ultimately comes in the category of Elemental genesis which uses body's natural Metabolism rather than Mana and stuff... and Ichigo's Quirk and- wait! His awakening is a status condition and that would fall under the Magic category! The damage per second would increase from one to 2%!' thought Izuku as he went on a muttering spree causing Tank to sweatdrop.

"Well anyway, let's just deal with this shit and get out quickly. Igris and Iron, you guys know what to do. And Tank... COME HERE I WANT ANOTHER RIDE!" yelled Izuku childishly as Tank chuckled and kneeled in front of him, having learned to 'properly' kneel from Igris.

"Alright, SET SAILS MY KNIGHTS!" he yelled excitedly waving his sword in the air as he ruffled Tank's fur with his unoccupied hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside One for All, the first user was chuckling madly, while 2nd, 3rd, and 4th just shook their heads. Fifth much like the first was rolling on the ground with laughter.

"H-he's i-imitating a pirate while speaking like a Knight," said Banjo.

"Cute kids, my only weakness," said En while hiding in his... very high collar.

"Wow... I wish he was my kid!" said Nana as Sung Jin-Woo looked at everyone with a deadpan.

"Seriously? This kid sees Tank as more of a pet than a shadow soldier, swooning over it. I guess he is still partly a child," said Jin Woo said with a sigh.

"Oh come on, it was funny to see him like that. It was like that memory of his, bobbing his head to the All Might opening theme. He's still a fanboy at heart," said Banjo.

"Yeah, and you still got roasted by him a few chapters ago," deadpanned Jin Woo.

"A few what?"

"I meant days. You got roasted by him a few days ago," Jin Woo replied.

"Well, it's not my fault that he's got that 'Cool Guy' vibes. If anything, it's your fault since you have the same 'acting tough actually soft' personality," retorted Banjo.

"I am harder than your dick has ever been," said Jin Woo shutting him up.

"Ah... whenever a guy tries to play Alpha male, make a joke about his... you know what, it shuts him up for good," said Nana as she recalled instances from her life.

"Or kick them there, that works too. I just didn't want to get up from my throne," added Jin Woo.

"Right your highness," said the first jokingly.

'...WTF?' was the thought in the minds of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th users.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku currently was standing in front of an army of undead, unfazed.

"Meh, Igris, Iron, open up a way. Tank, you're my ride... or no, you play with whatever soldiers you want to. Rip them apart, eat them, I don't care. Have fun. I'll deal with the bitch-ass boss," said Izuku as he petted Iron as usual.

"Who's a good boy," asked Izuku in a cooing voice, only to remember that the vestiges could see him.

'FUUUUUUUUCK! They must be cracking up,' thought Izuku with wide eyes as he cleared his voice.

They were. I am told that it was a running gag for them for a long time.

"Anyways, Igris, Tank, Iron, let's get to work," he said in a deep voice causing his soldiers to sweatdrop. Meanwhile, the army of the Undead was nearing them at an unprecedented rate.

"Ah, we'll do this later, time to fuck 'em up," said Izuku charging in killing multiple opponents.

Igris, being as prideful he is, charged in right behind him aiming to not fall behind his 'GREAT KING.'

Soon Izuku reached the leader of the undead.

"Are you surprised by how strong my kids are?" asked the leader with a shit-eating grin.

"Bitch, what kids?" asked Izuku in mock confusion pointing around them all.

"H-huh?" stuttered the leader as he only saw corpses of his army. He snapped his neck to where Izuku was only to see him missing.

"What?"

"Looking for something?" came a voice as he looked onto the tower, where Izuku was standing, holding a sinister glare that would send chills up anyone's spine.

"W-what are you!" the leader gasped as Izuku once again disappeared.

"Your death," came a whisper dangerously close to his ears.

The next moment he was sliced over a hundred times, killing him instantly.

"Looks like Undead can also feel fear," said Izuku with a smirk.

"AWW, You killed so many demons! You're so awesome, Tank!" Izuku said completely ignoring Igris and Iron who slouched in the disappointment of not getting praise.

"Great work guys," said Izuku turning to them as they both suddenly stiffened up, and then Igris kneeled and Iron followed his lead.

"Uh... you guys don't need to do that," said Izuku with a sweatdrop.

==========================================================

Hello everyone, so I hope you all enjoyed the chapter today. No song, because I want to do something else.

Also, I am going to update my Marvel fanfic today too so I hope you guys check that out too. And thank you all for over 39K reads, it means a lot. And as I was checking the stats of my book, I noticed that it has 1.1K votes, thanks for that, but moreover, 2.2K COMMENTS! Twice the number of comments, that's awesome! Please keep on commenting like this, comments are the thing I look forward to the most.

Now, here's a character poll for you guys. I know you all must ADORE Izuku, but I want you all to comment your favorite character in this book other than the main couple.

Here are some options-
1)Denki Kaminari
2)Ichigo Yaoyorozu
3)Izumi Midoriya
4)Bakugo Katsuki
5)Sakumo Fukukado
6)Stev Ray
7)All Might
8) Yokumiru Mera

Also, vote, comment, and share.

piano2099 out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
87.6K 3.6K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
87K 6K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
57.5K 1.5K 15
Izuku Midoriya's life has been anything but easy. His mother is abusive, his father is out of the picture, his childhood best friend bullies him ever...