𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗘 | M.V.

By xsweetroses

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. ❞ -------------------- D... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!

ᴏɴᴇ

34.9K 697 86
By xsweetroses

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

- isla 🦋 has changed the group subject to
the new f1 wags -

isla 🦋
that's better haha

why f1 wags?

ellis ❤️‍🔥
hellooo
bestie
you're becoming an f1 wag today!

you know that i would have
to date one of the drivers
to become a wag?
and that me dating a driver is
strictly forbidden

ellis ❤️‍🔥
so?
you'll be at max's side all the time
you're basically his wag

isla 🦋
and let's not forget about your
huuuuge crush for him ;)

oh no
not this again

isla 🦋
what?
it's the truth

guys stop

ellis ❤️‍🔥
admit it
you're still crushing on him

no
i'm over that
and even if i was, he could never
like me back

isla 🦋
how do you know that?
you never told him about
how you felt

bc i could never do that
i would be ruining our friendship
but it doesn't matter anymore bc
i don't have those feelings anymore

ellis ❤️‍🔥
if you say so
are you ready for ur first day?

yup
about to walk into the building
wish me luck

isla 🦋
good luck honey!
you'll rock them today and the
rest of the year

ellis ❤️‍🔥
you go girl
i want to hear everything
tonight over dinner and
netflix!

thanks guys!
you're the best :)
Seen 08:27

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Just like two years ago, Madelyn was standing in front of the Red Bull Racing headquarters again. Only this time, it wasn't her first time as an intern, but as Red Bull's newest press officer. She's walking inside with way more confidence than the first time and greets Rachel, the brunette girl behind the counter, with a wave and a smile. She makes her way towards the communications department, walks into her office, and sits behind her desk.

She didn't have the same desk as when she started her internship anymore. She had moved now to a much better place, her own office. The one she first saw when she walked into the department two years ago. It was a corner office, so she had windows on two sides of the room, giving her a fantastic view over the rest of the property of Red Bull's headquarters. In the room next to her was Gemma's office, Red Bull's other press officer. Together with her, she would accompany the drivers to all their interviews this season. Gemma would be with Sergio and Madelyn with Max. Before this season, it was always Vicky's job to accompany Max to his interviews. But since she got promoted to the heads of communications this year, it is now Madelyn's.

It's crazy for Madelyn to realize that she's already the press officer of one of the greatest drivers of the grid in her first year. During the past two years, she worked her ass off to achieve this position. But all that overtime had been more than worth it to be able to sit here.

She opens her laptop in front of her and logs into her account. Today was Tuesday. Tomorrow they leave for the last days of testing and the first Grand Prix of the season in Bahrain. It wouldn't be her first time entering the paddock. Over the past two years, the team had invited her twice to see a Grand Prix, both during the 2019 season since it wasn't possible in 2020 due to the pandemic. The first one was the Austrian GP, where Max won his first race of the season. The second one was the Belgian GP, where Max was less lucky and got taken out during the first lap.

Madelyn focuses on answering some emails containing requests for interviews with Max until it's time for the PR meeting she has today. They had gotten together before this, but this was the first meeting in person. The times before this were online through Zoom at home. It was also more important since it was the last one before the actual start of the season. For the last time, they would discuss all the procedures and rules for the season, and then it would be time to do the actual job in the paddock.

"Are you ready to go, Lyn?" Madelyn hears someone asking her. She looks up from her laptop screen and sees Gemma standing in the door opening. 

"Yeah," she answers and closes her laptop before getting up. She grabs her stuff, and with their hands full, they walk towards the conference room together. When they enter, they see that they're one of the last ones to arrive. They take their places at the long table, standing in the middle of the room. They get their stuff ready before Vicky closes the door and starts the meeting.

After two hours of meetings, Madelyn closes her laptop and makes a nice pile of papers in front of her. She puts everything together and walks out of the conference room. When she walks back towards her office, she sees a particular person sitting on the edge of her desk through the door opening. She sighs and shakes her head before entering her office.

"Get off my desk," she says to him strictly and places the pile she was holding on the desk behind him. He turns his head towards her and looks at her with a massive grin on his face.

"Well, Lynnie, that's not a very nice way to greet your new boss, now is it?" He smirks at her and pushes himself off the desk.

"It's Lyn. And technically, I'm your boss, not the other way around, Verstappen," she fires back at him. Max chuckles and walks towards her.

"You've become a lot spicier since your promotion, I see," he says and wraps his arms around her when he stands in front of her. "I missed you, Lyn," he whispers in her ear. They hug for a couple of seconds and then let go of each other.

"I missed you too, Max," she smiles at him.

Hers and Max's relationship has changed a lot over the past two years. It started a bit distant and cool between them, but they spent a lot of time together during the weekend in Austria. Since then, a close friendship has developed between them. Madelyn was very grateful to have a friend like Max. He looked a bit cool and harsh from the outside. But once you got to know him a bit, you knew that he was one of the sweetest persons you'd ever met and that he had a very good heart. He was very caring about the people close to him, even though he didn't show it very often, and he was always there for you. But then you also had his combative side. He was very passionate about racing and always fought like a lion for every position.

After letting go of each other, she grabs her bag off the ground and places it on her desk. She opens it and puts her laptop and the pile of papers in it.

"What are you doing?" Max asks her with a confused look.

"Grabbing my stuff since I'm done for today," she explains to him as she closes her bag.

"Already?" He asks surprised. "Pff, you marketing people don't know what real F1 work is," he hums but chuckles afterward. She slings her bag over her shoulder and pulls up her chair.

"Join me at least for lunch before you go," Max basically begs her and stands in front of her just as she wants to walk away. She sighs and looks up at him. Max was a lot taller than her, so she always had to lilt her head when she wanted to look him into his eyes.

"Fine," she says. "But only for an hour maximum. I still have to pack for tomorrow."

A big smile appears around his lips, and he makes a salute gesture with his hand against his forehead. "Yes, boss."

He takes her bag off her shoulder so he can carry it himself. He lays his arm around her shoulder as they walk out of her office. "I knew you wouldn't say no to me."

After walking through the building for a couple of minutes, they enter the big canteen. They get their food first before walking towards the usual table that they share with Pierre and Alex. When they arrive at the table, they see that her fellow rookies have joined them. Yuki had taken place next to Pierre. Sergio and Alex sat at the heads of the table, and there were two empty chairs left for Madelyn and Max.

"Would you look at that," Alex says as they take place at the table. "Red Bull's favorite group is reunited again and ready to rock this season." He looks around the table with a proud smile on his face.

"Unfortunately, without my participation. But I'll be here for the mental support," he tries to joke, but Madelyn hears the disappointment in his voice. She thought it was a shame Red Bull didn't give him a seat for this season. Alex was a very talented driver. But she guessed the team needed a teammate next to Max who could score consistent and better points than him. It was well known that Red Bull wanted to fight for the championship this year, and for that, they needed good results. Since Alex couldn't always give those to the team, they replaced him with Sergio. He was a great driver and seemed to be an excellent fit for the Red Bull car.

"And we're happy to still have you with us," Pierre smiles at him. "We wouldn't know what to do without you and your support." They all smile at Alex, who they could clearly see swallow. It felt hard on him that he didn't have an F1 seat this season. Luckily, he found a spot in the DTM competition. But that would never be the same as Formula 1.

"Thank you, guys," he says softly and takes a sip of his water bottle.

"Okay, that's enough emotions for today," Max says and hits the table with both hands. "I only want happy conversations from now on," he demands, and they all start laughing.

After an hour of lunching and chatting, the boys returned to their work, and Madelyn went home to her apartment just outside the center of London. She rented an apartment with her two best friends, Isla and Ellis. They had been living there now for almost a year. It was amazing to live with those two girls. She'd known them for a couple of years, and they were the best friends she could've wished for. They knew all each other's secrets, and they could always go to each other for support.

As she enters the apartment, she can tell from the number of coats hanging on the coat rack that she's the only one home. She drops her keys on the small table in the hallway and hangs up her jacket. She walks straight towards her bedroom and gets out her suitcase. From her closet, she grabs all the clothes she needs for the three weeks in Bahrain, and from the bathroom, she gets her beauty essentials.

It takes her about an hour and a half to pack everything in her suitcase. After she's finished, she spends her time preparing for the upcoming weeks. Around seven o'clock, Isla and Ellis come home, and she prepares some dinner for them. They eat it on the couch as they watch series and talk about Madelyn's first day at the office. They spend the rest of the evening in their pajamas slumped on the couch with Netflix on the TV. Madelyn is slowly napping until she hears her phone buzz next to her. She grabs it from the armrest and reads the message she got.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

good evening lynnie
u still up?

yes emilian
what do you want?

well first i would appreciate it
if you could be nicer to me for
the rest of the season

i wouldn't know why i would do that

bc we're going to be working together
every day from tomorrow on

so?

nvm

giving up already?
how are you gonna survive
me during the season if you already
can't handle me now?

i'm not giving up lynnie
i'm just not interested in having
this kind of conversation at this time
of the day

yk if you want me to be nicer to you,
you have to stop calling me lynnie

i will think about it

now what did you want again?

i was wondering if you would like
a ride to the airport tomorrow

who's driving? u?
cause then no thank u

why?

bc i'm never gonna sit next to you in
a car again

are u referring to austria?

noo...

lyn
that was two god damn years ago
and that was during a hot lap
that's not how i drive normally
most of the times then...

MAX!

just kidding hahaha

not funny 😐
that lap was very scary okay?

i promise that's not how i'll drive tomorrow

fine.
then yes i would like a ride
to the airport tomorrow

great
see u tomorrow morning, 9am

see you tomorrow maxie

good night lynnie :)

😒
Seen 22:17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 10.4K 75
ᴀʟᴇɴᴀ ᴘᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪ ᴀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ. ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ʟᴇᴄʟᴇʀᴄ ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴜʟᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴄᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟ...
1.1M 19K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
764K 13.8K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
9.9K 734 9
✧˖°࿐ ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄. ༻ ❪🌷❫ ❝ do you miss how we were before? ❞ ❝ sometimes ❞ formula one carlos sainz x...