𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒

By xxlexiesmithxx

Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone... More

A/N
Playlist
aesthetics
Warnings
Family
Him
Curious
Liam
Jealous?
Guns
Insecure
Stronger
Sick
Healing
Pay
Lies
Mad
I don't care
Like that
I hate him
Its time
Fuckers
We are what?
Unhappy
Home?
Ice
Backstabber
Happy?
Happily ever after?
Happy life
Plan
The 'boss'
The kid
Russians
Seduction
Made up life
The motherfucker
Negotiation
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (1)

Revenge

2K 29 0
By xxlexiesmithxx

??? pov

"B-boss she's gone o-out of Fiore's
p-p-property. We should take the chance" the blonde guy states.

"Relax. Not yet. Let me take care of it" I replied and he nod walking out of the office. I keep all the organs in a jar and close it. ORGANS I love you.

I stand still and walk towards the window. I glance at the buildings below me. "Fiore, Fiore" I taunt "You'll regret the day you were born. Trust me" I laugh.

I take my phone and dial the first number in my agenda.

"Volkov" he speaks

"Black SUV. Benz. 6839 AX plate number. Now" I command.

Poor beautiful Bella. Having to pay for his fiancé's actions.

An explosion is heard from the other side of the line. "Done"

I keep working on my plan to bring Fiore down. Hours have passed and I've already got something to start with. A smile appears on my face as soon as I think about it.

Step 1: erase Bella Grey
Step 2: who knows? I'll say it when time comes.

The door slams open and Ivanov's face appears. "The girl is alive. Our mole told us" he stated and I slam my fists on the table.

The plan couldn't start to fail because if we start failing we would end up doing so. Worse. I would end up failing. And the revenge is necessary.

"Bring Volkov" I demand and the guy's brought into my office. I take a knife that I had on my pants and slid it around his throat. "Next time make sure to not fail" I roar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 3.9K 43
"I'm breaking my boundaries for you, I'm boxing every negative thought of mine, I'm literally going my way out for you...please don't hurt me." "Neve...
291K 6.9K 107
Mafia / Romance Blaise Valentino a coldhearted soul. The mafia leader, everything revolved around him & him only. He was emotionless, didn't care ab...
598K 18.6K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
400K 16.7K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...