Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One...

By Zazzy109

Yes. for those of you who read my stories, you know that I have a bellybutton fetish. And I love to sneak the... More

Trip
Bus Ride
Toon Tickles
An Experience
Interrogate
A Lovely Vacation
Shamers
Neko Tickles
Messing Around
Beach Experience
Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)
A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Wholesome (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Laughing At Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Pool
Outies
Teasing Josh
The Merman
New Friend
Bus Ride From School
Honey (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tickles (Life Is Strange 2 Fanfiction)
Story
Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter
Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction
Belly Button play
Tummy Play
Cuteness
Having Fun
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better
Messing Around Part 2
Voice Impressions (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)
Crushes And Fetishes
A Giant's Belly Button
Caught (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Horror Game (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Staring Contest (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Chapter from my book "Powerful"
Trip Part 2
Tickling Hayner (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Friendly Tickles
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Shirtless Mod (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
No More Shaming (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)
Cropped (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turner Better Part 3 (Julian's Bellybutton)
Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 8 (Janitor Shed)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 9 (Everyone's Belly Buttons)
Tickles
Superhero Tickles
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 10 (The Shadow Person)
Adorable Neko Tickles
Interrogate (Remake)
Mark and Sora (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Julian x MaleReader
Trip: Day 2
Author's Note #1
Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences
Peter's Stomach Rumbles (Spider-Man Fanfic)
Something More (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)
Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)
Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)
A Giant's Belly Button (Remake)
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art
Monkey Bar Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
The Popular Student
Uranus
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1
Belly Button Fetish Art #2
Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #3
Space Station
Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)
Mark and Tidus (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #4
Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #5
Carlton and Hugo
Famous Boy Tickles
Belly Button Fetish Art #6
Femboy Streamer Tickles
Femboy Belly Button Pokes
Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs
Belly Button Fetish Art #7
Famous Boy Tickles 2
Outie Love
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons Part 2 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #8

New Student

405 18 19
By Zazzy109

Ryan was sitting in class, doing his worksheet what the teacher had given him. 'Ugh...' He thought as he kept on doing the problems, he sure didn't want to do. 'I just want to go home...' He looked up, and saw that everyone was just focusing on thier work. He sighed. He had always wanted to experience a fetish he had, and that was to have someone tickle and play with his belly. Possibly other parts on him too. And sometimes with him always thinking that, it causes him to lose focus. He was busy thinking about how he wanted someone to tickle his deep innie bellybutton, and possibly his armpits. But his thoughts got cut off when he heard the door open. Ryan looked up, and saw a guy he never seen before come into the class room.

He had thought at first that it could be just a guy delivering something new to the class, like running errands for other teachers. A number of the other students do things like that. Even he has to once. Although, he didn't want to.

But this guy wasn't even carrying anything. So, Ryan figured he was probably just telling the teacher something, like passing something on from another teacher. He saw the guy whispering to his teacher, and the teacher whispering back. Clearly they where tying not to disrupt the class, but Ryan was already disrupted as he was watching them, trying to understand what they where saying.

But then the teacher looked up, so Ryan quickly looked back on his worksheet, to make it looked like he was still doing his work. After a couple of seconds, he only looked up, by moving his eyes up, and saw the teacher pointing at him. 'Uh... why is he pointing at me?' Ryan still couldn't see the teacher that well, wish how he was viewing them. But he soon figured out why.

The guy who came in, started to walk down the aisle of desks, coming closer to Ryan, then he sat in a empty desk that was left of Ryan. Ryan turned his eyes and looked at him. 'Huh?'

The teacher walked over to them, then handed the kid a sheet of paper. The same paper the other students where working on.

Now, the teacher was still whispering, but since he was more closer to Ryan, he could of heard better.

"Here you go Johnny, I know you're new here, but try to complete the worksheet, to let me know how much you know. You don't have to pass, this is just to let me know where you stand in your new class" The teacher whispered to them. 'Ohh...' Ryan thought. 'He's a new student'

After a while, Ryan continued to work on his stuff, and he took quick glaces over at 'Johnny'

'He's honestly kinda cute' Ryan said to himself. Johnny had shaggy hair, and was warring blue T shirt.

Ryan eventually stopped looking at Johnny, then looked back at the paper. He eventually got bored, and he felt like he needed to stretch. So, he arched his back, putting his arms above his head, stretch. It caused his button-up shirt, to slowly rise, and he noticed that it went above his bellybutton. He sighed, stopped searching, and pulled his shirt back down. He felt like someone was watching him, so he turned his head over to Johnny, was was looking at him, wish his face that was covered in blush.

But as soon as Ryan and Johnny' eyes met, Johnny quickly looked back at his paper.

Ryan looked back at his, trying to process what he just saw. 'No way he was blushing because he saw my belly....' He thought. 'Could that be true? Nah... that would be to easy...'

He seriously thought that it couldn't work like that. He always wanted to find someone who has his fetish to be able to tease them, and let them tickle him. But it seemed good to be true for it to be a new student in his class, to have the fetish.

He of course, didn't want to just jump into it, so he decided to try an experiment. He looked around to see if there was anyone watching, then he slowly lifted up his shirt with his left hand, then scratched at his belly with his right had. Johnny looked over. Ryan looked, and same thing happened before. Johnny quickly looked away with his face looking like it was going to explode.

'Oh my gosh... he does love bellys!' Ryan thouht to himself, smiling. He wanted to poke at his own bellybutton, but he figured that would be embarrassing if someone else saw.

'Maybe I can wait till lunch, and I can talk to him'

****

The bell had ranged for lunch, and Ryan payed attention to what Johnny was doing. He walked up to the teacher, and asked him where the lunch room was. So that ment Johnny just isn't a new kid in the class, but also new to the entire school. 'This is where I try to be his friend-'

Ryan walked up to Johnny, who was talking to the teacher. "Hey, I can take you there!" Ryan said to him. "H-Huh? O-oh..." Johnny was just stammering all over the place. "That'll be great!" The teacher said. "The school should of assigned him with guide, it would be helpful if you walked him to the lunch room" The teacher said. Ryan smiled at Johnny. "Come on, lets go" Ryan said. Johnny bashfully nodded, and walked with him out the classroom.

Ryan showed him the right path to the lunchroom, they both got their lunches, and they both sat at a table. A table that was not near to many of the other students. Ryan was just glad that Johnny was sticking near him. He'd probably do the same if he saw new to a school like this, he'd want to make a quick friend who'd show him around. "So, what you think about this school?" Ryan asked. He saw Johnny turn his head, facing him. "U-um... it's ok I guess" He said.

'He's so shy...' Ryan said to himself. But then Ryan got an itch on his belly, and had to scratch his belly. This time, he actually was itchy.

And of course, Johnny had to take a quick glance over at Ryan scratching his belly. Even though he was scratching with his shirt down.

"You alright?" Ryan asked, trying to play dumb. Like he didn't know that Johnny supposedly likes bellys. "U-Um... yeah!" Johnny said. Ryan just decided to ask Johnny. "Hey... I saw how you where looking at my belly in class-"

Well, that caused Johnny to blush harder than what he was doing before. "H-huh! I wasn't doing that! Haha! No.. I... um..."

Ryan just had to giggle. "Hey, if you do, I can totally see why you do. I won't judge"

"Y-you... huh?"

"What I'm trying to say is, I think it's cool you like them... if you do that is... do you?"

Johnny looked down at his lunch tray, then slowly nodded.

'Oh my gosh he admitted!' Ryan said to himself. So, Ryan decided to take it one step up. "You... wanna see my tummy again?" He asked. Johnny looked over and nodded, very shyly.

Ryan smiled. Then. He put his hands on the bottem of his button up shirt, and lifted up just just above his bellybutton. Johnny's face looked star strucked at seeing Ryan's belly.

Ryan could only just giggle. "You're welcome to touch it" He said. "I-I can?"

Ryan nodded. So, then Johnny reached over, and started to sofly touched Ryan's belly. Small giggles escaped from Ryan as he felt his belly being touched. Johnny's face turned a bright pink as he head Ryan giggling, as saw his belly reacting to the soft touches, as it was slightly sucking in. Then, he dipped his finger in Ryan's innie, and it made him laugh a bit more. "That tickles so much, but I like it" Ryan giggled. "Do you like my bellybutton?" Ryan asked. Johnny nodded, "it's very soft"

The lunch room was getting a little more crowded, so Ryan quickly put his shirt back down. "Hey, lets go somewhere a little bit more quiet" Ryan told him. Johnny had taken his finger out of Ryan's navel as soon as he put his shirt back down. "Quiet?...um, where?" Johnny asked. "I'll show you" Ryan said.

****

There was a wall that was right behind a certain part in the launch room. Most of the students never go around there, so Ryan figured he'd be alone with Johnny.

"Here?" Johnny said once they've both reached to the place Ryan was talking about. "Yep!" Ryan went ahead and sat on the floor agiest the wall. "You sure other people won't come back here?"

Ryan shook his head. "Nope... sit infront of me" He said. Johnny went and saw infront of Ryan, and once he did, Ryan unbuttoned the bottem of his shirt and showed Johnny his tummy. "Tickle me~" Ryan said with a smirk. Johnny blushed, and started to wiggle his fingers in Ryan's deep bellybutton, and that caused Ryan to burst out in laughter. "Hehehe that tickles so much!" He laughed. Johnny bashfully smiled, and he continued to wiggle his fingers in Ryan's innie. "Wanna see if I'm tickish elsewhere~?"

Johnny blushed, and looked down. Ryan blushed madly. "Hey, no, not that!" He laughed. "Maybe later~" He said. Johnny bashfully looked away. "Try my armpits~" Ryan said. Johnny looked at him, then reached over, putting his hands up Ryan's shirt, putting his hands in his armpits, tickling at it. Ryan laughed hysterical as that was one of his most ticklish spots. Johnny was really going at it, by feeling all the parts of Ryan's armpits, that Ryan had to actually back away. "Woah, you're an amazing armpits tickler!"

Johnny blushed. "Am I really that good?"

"Dude, of course you are! We should meet after school, if you'd like" Ryan said.

"I'd love that" Johnny said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.9K 15
(18+) oneshots smut & fluff (18+) (Not edited please tell me if I made a mistake) Both sides have confirmed that writing ships like this are okay, if...
7.7K 168 7
lemon, lime, fluff or even angst. Just drop a suggestion.
71.4K 362 7
It about how my all time fantasy came true ....to be dominated by a girl as i love in India and here it's rare to find such spectacles and it was one...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...