Thank You, I Love You ✓

By winter_lover10

"I don't usually say I love you too." How would you like to end your own story? How can you say that your sto... More

Prologue
[01] Welcome, Senior High!
[02] A Dream
[03] Sitting Arrangement
[04] Math Problems
[05] The Math Wizard
[06] A Rainbow After The Rain
[07] Friends
[08] Two Choices
[09] Loser
[10] Flower
[11] Welcome to the Group
[12] Sunflower
[13] You're Welcome
[14] Comforting Words
[15] Anonymous Letter
[16] Team Building I (Hidden in Plain Sight)
[16] Team Building II (Ella Me Gusta)
[16] Team Building III (Venomous)
[16] Team Building IV (Strings of Melody)
[17] Ella Falló
[18] Definition of Love
[19] Pure Love
[20] A Familiar Tune
[21] Once Upon A Dream
[22] Listen
[23] A Calm Before the Storm
[24] The Party Begins
[25] Dead Flower
[26] Nightmare and Trauma
[27] Change
[28] A Sign
[29] Two Lines
[30] More than a Million
[31] Soiree
[32] Last Waltz
[33] Childhood Best Friend (Forever)
[34] Missing and Disappearance
[35] Forget-Me-Not
SPECIAL: Happy Birthday (A Letter) I
[36] Lost Colors
[37] Moving Forward
[38] The Man Behind
[39] Behind the Mask
[40] The Truth Unfolded
Epilogue
SPECIAL: His Secret (The Witness) III
SPECIAL: For Her (A Letter) IV
Thank You, I Love You

SPECIAL: Correcting Mistakes (The Traitor) II

131 9 0
By winter_lover10

A/N: Hello! So this special chapter will be featuring on how Dahyun was been dragged in this mess.

[SPECIAL]

(This special chapter will feature Dahyun's point of view)

January 20, 2017

Fate really love to play tricks on us. Sometimes, I wonder how would I be able to escape at this cruel world. God knows how I regretted what the fuck I have done.

Damn him for tricking me.

I have a confession to make: I knew exactly who is the criminal who did that disgusting thing to my Jeongyeon unnie. How? I was the one who did a part on his mundane task. I have a part on there, which I regretted it so much, to the point that I wanted to kill him.

Damn, I played right in his hands!

That man ask me to do it. In exchange of money.

I only did it, because of me, having a blood cancer (leukemia), and I'm secretly having some consultation, check-ups. I don't want to tell anyone, because I don't want my family to be worried. I even hid all of my personal medical records were no one would ever find.

But, I lack of money.

Money...

I'm not greedy when it comes to money. It's just that I really need it.

I remember the time that he was about to give me the money after what he did to my unnie. He also blackmailed and sent some death threats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 9, 2016

He asked me to meet him at a private place. I gritted my teeth as I read his message. I never thought that he's capable of doing this crime.

I came earlier than him. My whole face was full of anger. As I saw him approaching by - he wears his serious face, and I wanna punch him on anger right now - I wasted no time, and walk towards him. My right hand landed on his cheeks and slapped him so hard.

"Damn, you manipulator!" I yelled as I clenched my first, and looking at him with mixed anger and disgust. Meanwhile, he just smirk and held his cheek. "I-I never thought you'll do that to her!"

"That hurts, but oh well," he replied calmly, as he took out something. A thick envelope. He handed it to me. "Here's your reward. You may now go."

I harshly threw them on the ground, and gritted my teeth. He was about to go, but I shouted. "Do you to we can call it quits just because of your fucking money!" I said, as I glanced at the bills on the ground.

He stopped, and walk towards me. "What do you want, you piece of shit?" His voice is still stoic. "Cry all you want, but you're now part of my plan. Now, do you want some additional? Just tell me. No need to to be rude-"

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!" I yelled at him, as I pulled my hair. He still remained calm, how dare him?!

"O-oh? Is that so?" He was about to die at laughter inside. "Is it my fault? Okay let me ask you, Dahyun. You're the one who helped me, right? And I was so thankful. I owe you a lot."

It's true, I was the one who did. But I didn't know that he's planning something bad on her. I only thought that he's just going to talk to her!

"You're so dumb, little kiddo," he went on, still a wide smirk plastered on his lips. "Don't you really know the reason why I asked you to put the powder on her drink? Seriously, are you that slow enough?"

My right eye twitched. No, I wasn't aware at first, and it was too late when I realized. "And, you really ruined my innocence? Seriously, asking an innocent girl to drug her friend, knowing that I knew nothing about that powder in the first place. How evil."

He chuckled. "Really? Then, why do you think I'll ask you to message me, once she lose her consciousness? Are you really that dumb?"

I glared at him. "I don't know what's your plan! I didn't know what you're going to do. I thought that you'll just going to talk to her, but nah. You monster!"

It's true. People can use money to manipulate you.

I gritted my teeth. No, I won't let him win, and gets what he wants. I won't give him the satisfaction that he wants! Ruining Jeongyeon unnie's purity is enough! I wouldn't let him lay a finger on her, nor anyone in our group.

I hate him! So much!

"I'm going to tell them! I'm going to tell her!" I yelled again, as I turned back and took a step. No until, I heard something.

"Go, tell her. But, I couldn't promise your safety," he said and pointed a gun on my head. "It would be fun to see your brain scattered on the floor. What do you think, huh?" I turned, and now, the gun was pointed at my forehead.

"And, oh my gosh, your lifeless body... on the cold ground." He added.

"Oh, also remember my love letter for her?" He pursed his lips, as he tried to remember. "It was you who slid it inside her locker, right? I wonder what would be her reaction, once she found out about it..."

Yes, he also asked me to do it. At first, I find it creepy. And also, I thought that it's just some letter of confession, and adoration. But, it's a threat, and I really regret helping this man who's going to end my life.

I realized one thing.

"Really?" I asked, and in a one swift move, I took the gun away from him. No until I realized that. "What the hell, a toy?" I asked and pressed. It only created sounds. I threw it on his direction.

"Oh, it's a toy..." He mocked, as he walked towards me, with his hand on his pocket. "But, I swear this time, it is not."

In just a quick move, he took out a swiss knife, and pointed it on my direction. It was so close, and it almost cut my cheek's flesh.

"What if I slit your throat, Dahyun?" He spat my name like poison.

"I won't let you, Jungkook." I also spat his name like poison, as a glared at him.

Yes, it was him. The newbie in our squad. I wasn't surprised anymore how he deceived us by his innocent mask, but the truth is, he's a heartless evil inside. I took a step backwards.

There was some time that I noticed him taking a glance at my Jeongyeon unnie. At first, I didn't mind, because maybe he had a crush on her. But, mind you, it's creepy.

I didn't know that things will come up in this way!

"Hmm... what if I just slit hyungs throats? Your two cousins throat-"

"DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY COUSINS!"

He's crazy! He's going to use Jin and Namjoon oppa, to threaten me. No, no, I won't let this bastard. "Stay away from us!"

"But, I won't let you ruin my plan," he stated calmly, and then distanced the knife a bit, but it's still pointing at me. Now, I saw how his expression changed.

"And, I won't let that Jimin bastard take Jeongyeon away from me-"

"You're sick! You're twisted! You're insane! Stay away from Jeongyeon unnie!"

Jungkook smirked, and kept his swiss knife on his pocket. "Sorry, but I won't. I love her more that anything else." I saw his eyes sparkled, but he glared at me.

Fuck him! Fuck his love!

He walk towards me. "And you have no choice, but to help me. You already entered this mess, so there's no turning back."

"Unless, you want to see your cousins lifeless bodies. Don't you?" He asked, but it seems like my whole body froze. He's a psycho!

Jungkook took the money bills on the ground, and harshly put them on my hand.

"Take this, and do your job better, next time. You know I owe you a lot, but I already paid you. And you'll work for me. Or else, you already know what will happen."

Those were his last sentence, before I saw his figure walking away from me.

There, he left me with no other choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 30, 2016

I was busy walking down the street. My plan is to visit Jeongyeon unnie's house. And to confess what did I do.

At first, I'm having second thoughts to do so. But later on, I came on a wise decision that I should do the right thing. Before everything comes to worse.

Not until my eyes spotted two familiar figures of a man.

It was Taehyung oppa, and the criminal Jungkook oppa! I quickly hid on the tree, so that the two won't notice me.

"I will tell you this secret straight. I can trust you, right, hyung?" Jungkook oppa asked.

Taehyung oppa's brows furrowed. "What is it?'

They were both locked on a staring contest together. "I'm the one who did that thing to her."

No reply. I covered my mouth in shock. Is he going to tell him?

I took out my phone, and recorded them.

"The thing that made her suffer a lot. The R-word." He added.

Again, no reply. I can feel the tension between them. Taehyung oppa's blank expression suddenly darkened. I was about to scream when I saw him choked Jungkook oppa on the wall.

"I'm going to kill you." His monotonous voice is entirely different from his actions. I can see how Jungkook oppa panicked.

The younger smirked when he was free. "You cannot kill me Taehyung hyung. You're not a murderer."

The older chuckled and run his fingers on his hair. This is not good.

"You really made her suffer... w-why?' he almost choked as his voice cracked. But, he's not teary-eyed. "We treated you like family, but you hurt my best friend. The love of my life..."

I saw how Jungkook oppa's left eye twitched. I hate him to death.

Taehyung oppa shot a deadly glare, and gritted his teeth.

"I'll tell them. I'll tell her that you're the monster in her nightmare!" He yelled, that made my eyes widen in shock.

And with that, he turned his back to criminal. But, the next thing happened made me horrified.

"Not so fast."

The criminal mastermind took out his swiss knife and stabbed his stomach. He dropped the stuff toy, and lay on the ground. I didn't expect that he's going this far! No!

I wanna scream, it was quick! I wanna run to Taehyung oppa, and save him from this evil. But, I can't. All I could do is to hide, and video record them, secretly.

"So, any last words?" His voice became devilish, and it feels like he's possessed. So, is he going to lose his morals over love? How pathetic.

I clearly see how Taehyung oppa cried, while looking up the sky. I covered mouth as I tried to prevent sobbing. My heart broke for him. My eyes went blurry because of tears.

"I-I love you, J-Jeongyeon..."

"Goodbye!" The merciless criminal said, and...

My two eyes clearly witnessed how he stabbed his chest two times (left and right), and now he's gone. He even checked his pulse.

The devil even broke his bracelet! He's so evil, I cannot believe that he is now a murderer! My blood boil for him.

"1 down, 1 more to go!"

He muttered, and leave the crime scene while the dead body of Taehyung oppa is pooling over his own blood, laying on the ground.

I just stand there. I was starstruck from what I witnessed. He killed him right with his own hands! This is too much!

I need to do something!

------------------------------

*Video recorded!*

Save | Delete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate myself. I hate how I got easily tricked by a new kid, and how I ruined our friendship. Of course, I knew what would be the consequences of my actions, and I'm ready to face it. But, there's only one thing that I fear of.

How would Jeongyeon unnie treat me once she found out about this?

I honestly didn't know about his plan! At first, I really thought that he just want to be with Jeongyeon unnie that time. Little did I know that he was planning something else.

I even told him not to hurt Jeongyeon unnie. But, he failed me.

I regret everything I did. But now, it seems like I have no choice but to follow his evil plans, and keep my mouth shut. This is bullshit! I know!

But after all, I couldn't risk my two cousin's life.

And with that, I coordinated with her private investigator, to help them with the case.

This time, I'm going to do the right thing.

✷ ✷ ✷

Next: Lisa's point of view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 232 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
139K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
15.6K 694 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...
963K 40.9K 132
[ College au, enemies to lovers] Will he fight with his demons for her? Started : 15/4/2019 Ended : 20/4/2020 NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED. Cover by - m...