Thank You, I Love You ✓

By winter_lover10

"I don't usually say I love you too." How would you like to end your own story? How can you say that your sto... More

Prologue
[01] Welcome, Senior High!
[02] A Dream
[03] Sitting Arrangement
[04] Math Problems
[05] The Math Wizard
[06] A Rainbow After The Rain
[07] Friends
[08] Two Choices
[09] Loser
[10] Flower
[11] Welcome to the Group
[12] Sunflower
[13] You're Welcome
[14] Comforting Words
[15] Anonymous Letter
[16] Team Building I (Hidden in Plain Sight)
[16] Team Building II (Ella Me Gusta)
[16] Team Building III (Venomous)
[16] Team Building IV (Strings of Melody)
[17] Ella Falló
[18] Definition of Love
[19] Pure Love
[20] A Familiar Tune
[21] Once Upon A Dream
[22] Listen
[23] A Calm Before the Storm
[24] The Party Begins
[25] Dead Flower
[26] Nightmare and Trauma
[27] Change
[28] A Sign
[29] Two Lines
[30] More than a Million
[31] Soiree
[32] Last Waltz
[33] Childhood Best Friend (Forever)
[34] Missing and Disappearance
[35] Forget-Me-Not
SPECIAL: Happy Birthday (A Letter) I
[36] Lost Colors
[37] Moving Forward
[38] The Man Behind
[39] Behind the Mask
Epilogue
SPECIAL: Correcting Mistakes (The Traitor) II
SPECIAL: His Secret (The Witness) III
SPECIAL: For Her (A Letter) IV
Thank You, I Love You

[40] The Truth Unfolded

175 13 4
By winter_lover10

TRIGGER WARNING: Sensitive words and some scenes might be featured in this chapter.

A/N: We finally reached the last chapter of this story! Thank you so much for reading. I enjoyed writing it!

This chapter is divided into two POV's.

[Chapter 40]

(This part will feature Jungkook's point of view)

October 8, 2016

I don't give a fuck on whatever you think of me. Am I crazy? Then fine, I'm really crazy. For her.

Things wouldn't be this complicated if she only felt the same way for me. Why does she couldn't love me the way I love her?

Why it has to be him? Why not me?

Whatever, things won't change. I'm willing to do this, whatever it takes. I'm not afraid to face the consequences soon, as she learned about what I did.

If doing these things is the only way for her to realize what do I really feel, then I'm willing to do it.

If hurting her is the only thing that I can do, then I have no choice, but to do it as well.

As soon as I stopped my car at the club, I quickly went out. But of course, for protection, I make sure that no one would be able to notice me.

And suspect me as well.

I entered the club with no doubt. My eyes wondered around, looking for the poor junior high school girl who have no choice, but to follow my orders.

I sit on a club chair first. After all, I need to refresh my mind. So, I need a refreshing drink. I ordered a glass of mojito. My favorite.

"J-Jungkook oppa?"

Finally, the person that I've been waiting for ages is finally here. I can sense her uneasiness. I decided to break the ice.

"Where is she?"

She didn't answered, and took me to the table, where I saw two familiar figures. Both left unconscious, or maybe Jeongyeon is still not.

"Dahyun, did you also put some drug on Nayeon noona's drink?" I asked, curiously.

She slightly shook her head. I also noticed her pale featured tonight, since there's a lot of lights everywhere. Maybe because she's frightened?

"I-I didn't. She's drunk."

I simply nodded, and went to their place. We're from behind them, so I guess Jeongyeon wouldn't be able to notice us, unless we approach them. I decided to sat beside her.

"It's nice to see you here."

She slightly looked up. See? She's still awake, but it seems like her head is spinning. That's great.

"W-who are... you...?" She asked while her eyes half opened.

"I know you know me..." I said and leaned closer to her, that made her move a bit.

"W-why do you sound like-"

"Shh..." I replied and smirked. "You know me, but I won't let you remember."

"S-stay away from me..." She gestured, but I leaned closer to her once more. I won't let this chance pass.

"Don't you really remember me?" I touched her shoulders, that made her flinch a little.

"D-don't touch m-me..." She tried to withdrew her shoulders from me, but because of her condition, she unsuccessfully did it.

I whispered three lines that made her sweat like bullets. She's afraid of me? Nevertheless, I whispered my last line.

"Let me be your worst nightmare... Tonight."

I smirked wider as she tried to get out of my grip. I held her tightly. No, I don't wanna let you go.

She's murmuring something, before she finally lower her head down. I guess she's already asleep. My plan must work.

"Dahyun, you take care of Nayeon noona, okay?" I asked her, as I glanced at drunk woman. "You can call any of the guys in our squad."

"Actually... Jeongyeon unnie already asked Taehyung oppa to fetch us," she showed me Jeongyeon's phone, and I took her phone. "He must be coming here by any minute, so please, better leave now."

I nodded. Actually, I want to thank her, but remember that our last interaction wasn't pleasant. I carried Jeongyeon noona with all my might, and getting ready to turn away, not until Dahyun held my wrist.

Her eyes were... pleading. As if she's in great fear.

"Jungkook oppa, I may not know what you're planning, but please. Don't hurt my unnie." She told me, her eyes welling up with tears as I looked at her.

"I gotta go, take care of Nayeon noona," I slowly slid my wrist away from her grip, and continued walking. I shot a one last glance at her, as I heard her mumbled something. Her eyes are now dull and emotionless.

"She's so pure. Just don't hurt her, and we're good."

* * *

I gently lay her down on the bed. Yes, we're currently at the hotel right now. Just hoping that no one would ever notice my face.

I started at her face for a while. I knew that I should do something before he took her away from me. Especially, when I remembered something that made my blood boil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 18, 2016

[10:00 pm ]

I pretend that I'm sleeping. Actually, I really have no plan to sleep. I just want to watch Jimin hyung, especially now that he's a threat for me, making a move to Jeongyeon noona.

Currently, Jeongyeon noona is still sleeping. Our team building is supposed to be fun, but it turned out to be a disaster.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a silent creaking of a door. Then, it closed. I turned my body slowly to see if Jimin hyung is still on his bed, and expectedly, he's gone.

I let out a sigh, as I decided to follow that jerk. My footsteps were silent as possible, as I follow his way. What made my eyes furrowed, is the thing that he's been holding.

A sky blue guitar? Is he going to sing in the middle of the night?

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped as I realized where he stopped. 'Room 201'? Is that Jeongyeon noona's room? Is he going to slam his guitar on her?

Aish, whatever I still followed him, until he entered and closed the door. I waited for a minute before I slightly opened the door to peek what's happening inside. Thankfully, he didn't locked the door.

I heard him singing. Yes, he was. I can feel his emotions while singing. He has a good voice, but I can say that mine's much better than his.

After singing, I heard him saying some words. I couldn't understand some of them, because he's just whispering them to her. But, I certainly heard only one word.

"You."

Huh? I don't really understand. I was in great surprise when I saw him cut the distance between them, and...

I quickly looked away. My fist clenched, as I gritted my teeth. I quietly closed the door again, so that he wouldn't suspect, and leave the place as soon as possible.

"I won't let you have her."

I swore to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gripped tightly at the bedsheet. I was sitting beside her now, and staring at her face. Her lovely face is like a temptation. I want her to be mine, forever.

"Why can't you see me, the way you see him?"

I didn't notice that my tears are already falling. This is not me. There's so many questions I would like to ask, but I doubt that she would be able to answer those.

I have no choice but to cry and cry. I stared at the night and lonely sky. The stars aren't visible enough. Only the moon can see and hear my cries.

But, I won't let Jimin, Taehyung, or anyone stole her away from me.

My body slowly crawled on top of the sleeping beauty, and undress myself. I'm half naked now. My tears were still falling, but I'm controlling them.

"I'm sorry."

I unbuttoned the first button of her pastel colored blouse. Thanks to the bright moon, I can still see her face clearly. Her eyes lovingly closed, that made me fall deeper for her.

"I love you."

The second button of her blouse was unbuttoned by myself. I can see her undergarments, but I don't care. I'm determined to fullfil my plan.

"You're mine."

And with my last sentence, I slowly closed my eyes, as my lips touched her pale neck.

* * *

I'm madly in love with her.

Yes you're right. I did that thing to her. I took something precious that every woman cherish away from her.

After that, I left a note. A note that will frighten her whole system. I was also damn thankful that the cameras of the hotel didn't notice my face as I left.

I opened our group chat. Wondering, if they already find where Jeongyeon is. Dahyun told me earlier that she messaged them, and asked them to fetch her.

I intentionally dropped a hint saying that 'i was the reason why she had nightmares' but it seems like they didn't get it, so nevermind. Saying 'i had fun' isn't suspicious.

Weeks after weeks, I started to notice that she was traumatized for what I did. I felt bad, but I never regret what did I do.

"Dahyun, kindly gave this to her." I sarcastically asked her, as she looked at me with her cold stare.

Without any word, she took the chocolate bar from me, and leave me alone. Wow, what's with her? Maybe because of our argument last time? Well, I don't really mind. I never promised something to her.

I must admit that I can feel that she's intimated because I threatened her. So, I cornered her, where she couldn't say no. She has no choice, but to follow me. The thing that is involved here, is life.

Luckily, no one noticed the burning tension between me and Dahyun. I couldn't blame her on why she despise me a lot, but I don't mind. I can pretend that I don't know her.

When Jeongyeon stuttered at her presentation, I couldn't hide my smirk anymore. Luckily, I was still able to conceal it, by taking a bite on the chocolate bar that I asked Dahyun to gave.

I already have an idea why she ran away like that. Finally, my plan worked!

I also started asking her random questions, but with deep meaning. I'm literally saying that I'm the man behind everything, but she still has no idea.

Absentmindedly, there was a time that my gaze landed at her stomach. At her tummy. I can feel that there's a life inside, even though she never told us about.

I already knew. How? I stalked her one time, and I saw her went to a obygyn. Yes, it's creepy, and I've been stalking her for a long time. I even saw her with Taehyung hyung alone. Or sometimes, with Jimin alone.

And the moment I saw her went out from that place, I saw her eyes welled up with tears. Sadness crept on her face. And that's when I realized that...

I'm going to be a father.

* * *

December 29, 2016

I was Taehyung hyung's birthday today. Okay, to tell you honestly, I treated them all asy friends. I'm genuinely thankful that they became my friends. Yes, even Dahyun, and Jimin of course.

Time by time, I'm taking a glance at Jeongyeon noona - and hoping that no one would ever notice what I'm doing, especially her - it seems like something's bothering her.

Yesterday, and coincidentally, we met at the mall. I grabbed at the stuff toy but it looks like she wants to buy it, so I decided to give it to her. But, she still insisted, and I have no other choice but to purchase the teddy bear.

So, I don't know what's bothering her? All of us greeted Taehyung hyung, except her.

After that simple celebration, I decided to go home, and lay down. I gently closed my eyes, and all I could see is her. Her face only. I stood up, and decided to go to her house.

I don't care what would be her reaction anymore, since she has no idea how long I've been tailing her.

* * *

I'm currently at their street. I'm planning to see her again, and I think I'm already losing my mind. When strolling around, I saw a familiar figure of a man from afar.

It was Taehyung hyung. He's wearing a red t-shirt. It looks like he's on his way home, and he came from Jeongyeon noona's home.

"Taehyung hyung!" I yelled and waved my hand to the man who's holding a Bowser stuff toy, and wearing Mario's cap. "Over here!"

"K-Kookie?" His eyes widen, and blinked. "What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" I asked. My face became serious. I noticed his expression changed like mine.

He nodded, and we both went to a private place where less people are only visible. "So, what do you wanna talk about?"

I released a sharp sigh. "About Jeongyeon."

"W-what's about her?" He asked. Confused on why I didn't call her "noona."

I stared at him directly in the eye. "I will tell you this secret straight. I can trust you, right, hyung?"

His brows furrowed. "What is it?'

My eyes are still locked on his. "I'm the one who did that thing to her."

No reply.

"The thing that made her suffer a lot. The R-word." I added.

Again, no reply. His silence is quite scary, but I'm not scared at all. His blank expression suddenly darkened. I expected that he's going to throw a punch on me, but he instead choked me on the wall.

"I'm going to kill you." His monotonous voice is entirely different from his actions. I can feel his anger and I cannot die! Not now!

I successfully free myself from his grip, and smiled widely. "You cannot kill me Taehyung hyung. You're not a murderer."

He chuckled and run his fingers on his hair. I know, he felt betrayed. But, I don't really care. What do I need is Jeongyeon. She's mine.

"You really made her suffer... w-why?' he almost choked as his voice cracked. But, he's not teary-eyed. "We treated you like family, but you hurt my best friend. The love of my life..."

I knew it. Even him likes her. There's no way I'll let this happen.

He shot a deadly glare, and gritted his teeth.

"I'll tell them. I'll tell her that you're the monster in her nightmare!"

And with that, he turned his back to me. I was surprised, and suddenly made a move.

"Not so fast."

I took out my swiss knife and stabbed his stomach. He dropped the stuff toy, and lay on the ground. I won't have any second thoughts of killing someone who's about to reveal my hidden secret.

"So, any last words?" My voice became devilish, and it feels like I'm possessed. It's like I'm losing my morals over love. A tear rolled down in his cheek, while looking up the sky.

"I-I love you, J-Jeongyeon..."

"Goodbye!"

Then, I stabbed his chest two times (left and right), and now he's gone. Sorry, I really have no plan to kill him, but I'm so desperate for him not to reveal. He has no pulse anymore.

I noticed the bracelet. I remembered that Jeongyeon also have that one. I break it. Poor Taehyung. The friendship that must rest in peace.

"1 down, 1 more to go!"

I muttered, and leave the crime scene while the dead body of Taehyung is pooling over his own blood, laying on the ground.

* * *

(This part will feature third person point of view)

"How could you do this to me, Jungkook?" Jeongyeon asked, emotionally. "What did I do for you to do this to me?"

Jungkook only smirked. It seems like he's not the friend that she used to be with. "Why? Yes, it was me. I kidnapped you, and took advantage of you. I killed Taehyung hyung. Happy?"

"Oh yeah, I'm xxx." The youngest smirked. "Nice to meet you." He muttered like a crazy man.

"Why, Jungkook?" Jimin asked. This scene is breaking his heart as he looked at his lifeless eyes. "Why?"

The younger's eyes glared. "It was your fault!" He pointed at Jimin, his eyes filled with rage. "It was supposed to be me! Not you!"

Jeongyeon's eyes widen. She quickly remembered one of the lines that she read on the note:

'You'll love me, and not him!'

Her body hair raised, and slowly looked at Jungkook who's smiling crazily while looking at her. He's really out of his mind, especially when he handed his hand on hers.

"Just love me. Come with me, and I'll bring you, not in heaven," he stepped forward, which made her step backwards, and Jimin held her hand tightly.

"I'll take you to my paradise."

Jeongyeon's tears fall away like a broken dam. She didn't expect that things will turn in this way. She never imagined.

"Stop this Jungkook! Please, I'm begging you. You killed Taehyung! You killed my childhood best friend!" She pleaded at the same time blamed him.

"He was about to reveal my secret, and I couldn't let him ruin my plan." He calmly said. After that, he opened his mouth once again.

"My child is mine, and so as his or her mother."

Her eyes widen on what he just mentioned. She slowly turned to Jimin who's puzzled by what he just said.

"Yes, I know that you're pregnant," he glanced down at her tummy without hesitation. He looked at her eyes, directly. "And, I'm the father."

"We will be a happy family, if you choose to come with me!"

He clapped and grinned like a mentally-illed man. Jeongyeon shook her head, I lot of times. His words creeps her. As if, he is not the same innocent kid that she had known before.

She gulped and felt that Jimin from the back held her hand tightly. The suspect went on.

"By the way, I also know that Dahyun will betray me, and it's not surprising anymore. Maybe her conscience won't leave her at peace."

The two was surprised again as he mentioned Dahyun. A lot of revelation happened today, and they couldn't absorb them all.

"D-Dahyun? What's with Dahyun?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smirked. "Ah, I'm telling you that it's not only me who betrayed you," he turned to Jeongyeon. "But, also that poor girl."

"She was the one who's doing some mundane task for me, and the one who drugged Jeongyeon at the club."

Jeongyeon gulped once more. Her mind couldn't absorb all the information that the mastermind revealed. Before, she's been seeking for the answers. But now, it felt like she wanted to live in a life, full of lies.

Who would have know that the one whom you trust, is also the one who's stabbing you from behind.

"Uh, enough this drama!" Jungkook yelled to caught their attention. "So, what's your decision, Jeongyeon? Would you want me to take you in my paradise?" He asked, like crazy.

"Jeongyeon is not yours, stop this!" Jimin yelled, and the youngest stepped forward, which made the police alert.

"I'm not talking to you!" He shot a deadly glare, and his gaze went back to the woman who almost faint when their gazes met. "So?"

"Just stop this, and surrender. Jungkook. I'm begging you."

Silence.

Then, it was been broke by a maniacal laughter.

"HA! HA! HA!" The criminal run his fingers through his hair. "Why - ah, because you love that guy?" He lowered his head a bit.

"Oh, wow. See? That's how powerful love is. It can make you heavenly happy, at the same time miserable as hell." He added.

Their hearts almost skipped a beat. Nervousness and fear surrounding their hearts, while looking at the man behind everything.

"Would you want me to make you feel hell in heaven?" He asked.

Jimin held her hand, tightly at the same time, comforting. Jeongyeon turned to face him, her face shows that she's frightened right now.

Jimin smiled just smiled at her, and mouthed 'everything will be okay.'

Jungkook slowly raised his head up, and showed his evil smile.

"But, I won't let you happy."

He immediately grabbed a gun from one of the police. It was so quick, and no one have stopped him. Even the police.

"J-Jungkook, please."

"I'm sorry. Good bye."

The police wasn't able to stop him, because it was so fast and undeniably quick. He pointed the gun at someone, and...

BANG!

✿ ✿ ✿

Next update: Epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
6.4K 436 28
Friends since then, and also have feeling for each other. But when will you think you can confess your feelings? Or you will just not confess, so the...
37.7K 2.5K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
9.6K 1.2K 24
" Babygirl? " " Yes? " " You know I love you? " You are dating with Kim Taehyung a year now. Everything was great, your relationship was great. But...