8 sips of Wine | Stray Kids A...

By elena24aly

"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to wit... More

Stray Kids fame
3racha
What keeps me here
Another day, another crime
Jeongin's backstory part 1
Jeongin's backstory part 2
Channie hyung complex
Felix's backstory part 1
Felix's backstory part 2
Felix's backstory part 3
We need to evacuate!
Responsibility
Broken
Hyunjin's backstory pt 1
Hyunjin's backstory pt 2
Hyunjin's backstory pt 3
Traitor who?
❤Baby (Smut Hyunlix)
Game of compability
Seungmin's backstory pt 1
Seungmin's backstory pt 2
Seungmin's backstory pt 3
3rachas=3missions
Trust was never here
How to take down a helicopter
How to kidnap a lady
How to set money on fire
Jisung's backstory pt 1
Jisung's backstory pt 2
Jisung's backstory pt 3
Versus
Last chance to run
Meet the 5 leaders
Changbin's backstory pt 1
Changbin's backstory pt 2
Speed up
Maybe he's still alive...
the famous Lee Know
Minho's backstory pt 1
Minho's backstory pt 2
Minho's backstory pt 3
❤Dumb smile (Jeongchan smut)
Revenge
Mister perfect
You are my person
Busan Shelter
Are you happy?
Give up on it
If he did that
❤Anything (SeungBin smut)
A friend
Soulmate
Piece it together
Chan's backstory pt 1
Chan's backstory pt 2
Chan's backstory pt 3
Chan's backstory pt 4
❤Ride (Minsung smut)
Kingdom
Watch your head
The plan
Same place
I heard you died
Closure (the end)
Fun Facts
The one you love back (extra chapter)
The case of the masked twins (extra chapter)
The twins (extra chapter)
Sequel?

Good dog

5K 271 153
By elena24aly

"There should be a door in the back. Can you break the lock?"

Jeongin was on the roof of a tall building right in front of the police station, coordinating Jisung inside.

The plan was simple. Kill the guy who blew up Seungmin and leave.

If that would have been that simple...

-Are you sure is his shift today? asked Jisung through the ear piece device.

"Yes. I used Seungmin's backup laptop. He had everything in there. He gave me the password two months ago saying he trusts me with it."

-He is still helping us, huh? Jisung smiled.

The older started searching every room, looking for no one else but Jin. He put on him a police uniform he found on the hanger, and blended into the police crew.

When he found the main office, he tripped over a pile of files. He lifted one and spotted Minho's new on it.

It was his file. Every clue they gathered about him, every piece of information.

"Hyung, someone is coming your way! Hyung! Hyung!" yelled Jeongin seeing a figure entering the office through his binocular.

Jisung was reading that file to intense. He didn't hear Jeongin's warning, neither the door cracking open.

He was took by surprise by two hands covering his mouth and pushing him into the wall.

Jeongin heard his muffled screams and wanted to go there to help him, but he heard someone else's voice behind him.

-Good, you're back. We didn't finish what we started. And now no one can intrerupt.

Jeongin turned around to meet Jungkook pointing his gun towards him.

-Shit, he whispered knowing where this is going.

Jeongin hit Jungkook in the shin and basically sprinted down the stairs to the underground parking spot.

Jungkook followed him, shooting the walls trying to scare the younger.

When Jungkook arrived there, he found nothing. Jeongin was hiding behind one of the cars and Jungkook had to guess which one with only two bullets left.

-Come on, little spy! I need to kill you to prove myself to Taehyung hyung. If you come here yourself, I will make it fast. Just a shot in the back of the head and it's done.

A gun slid from under a car under other. All happening in front of a confused Jungkook.

Then Jeongin started sending bullets towards Jungkook who dodged it.

-And I have to prove myself to Hyunjin hyung. Got to be a good dog, you know? he said smirking.

Jungkook use one bullet to disarm Jeongin. His gun fell on the ground and Jeongin just left it there.

He ran towards Jungkook and jumped on him, throwing his gun away and starting punching him in the face.

-I don't have time for this, he said squirming in pain.

His wrist was still hurting from their last encounter, when Jungkook shot a bullet in his hand.

The older threw a punch in Jeongin's stomach, making him fell on the floor. The older git up and started kicking him.

-You're weak.

-And you are underestimating me, said Jeongin with his teeth clenched.

He got up in one move and raise his leg to kick Jungkook in the face.

-I was trained by a perfectionist maniac. I'd rather die than go back to tell him I lost against you, added Jeongin panding.

Their fight was equal in force, but completely different in tactics.

Jungkook was aiming for weak spots to make Jeongin lose balance. The latter was more focused on dodging, then attacking the enemy from every side. It was a must to keep Jungkook busy all the time. That was supposed to give Jeongin time to think.

Junkook put his all force in a final kick which pushed Jeongin into a car's window. The older then went for his gun.

Jeongin reacted immediately, ignoring the pain or the broken glass piercing his skin.

He grabbed Jungkook's leg making him fall.

Jungkook took the first gun he reached to, which was Jeongin's and the latter took the one left.

They found themselves in a decisive moment.

Jungkook was above Jeongin holding his gun right in Jeongin's mouth. The younger was pointing the gun to Jungkook's forehead.

They didn't break the eye contact until a loud shot echoed through the parking.

Police station's main office

Jisung squinted his eyes and bite the hand that was holding him.

-Auch! Jisung! It's me!

Jisung opened his eyes to meet with Hoseok.

-Sorry!

-What are you doing here?

Jisung didn't know how to answer that. How was he supposed to tell Hoseok he came to kill one of his partners?

-I'm listening, Jisung. Chan didn't mention a mission.

-Well, me and Jeongin came to...

-Wait! You're not alone? asked Hoseok with his eyes open wide.

Jisung nodded scared of Hoseok's visible fear upon his face.

-Where is your friend?

Jisung pointed with a trembling hand towards the building that could have been seen from there. Hoseok started panicking.

-That's Jungkook's observing point. Damn it!

Before storming out the room, Hoseok have Jisung some instructions.

-Ok, I'm going to find your friend before it's too late. You stay here. If someone asks, you are in an internship under my name, ok? Just don't move!

Stray Kids' hideout

They were all the table, waiting for Chan to find Jisung and Jeongin's location. Chan was talking at the phone with people after people, but none knew were are those two.

-Still nothing? asked Hyunjin getting impatient.

Chan's head was hurting. He was feeling a mix of anger and fear for his members.

Suddenly the silence was killed by Chan's phone ringing. He grabbed it and took a deep breath before answering.

-Yeah?

Chan's expression changed so fast, that Felix felt a lump forming in his throat.

-Ok. I see....

Chan hung up the phone and threw it in the wall, breaking it into million pieces.

-Hyung? Changbin put his hand on Chan's arm.

-It was Hoseok. They both went to the police station. He found Jeongin. Unfortunately, one of his colleagues found him first. Hoseok couldn't do anything. He found his corpse laying in a parking. Shot in the head...

Felix started crying in Hyunjin's arms. The older was holding on his tears.

Changbin left the room kicking the chair behind him.

Minho didn't show any emotion. He took his jacket and left after announcing what he was gonna do.

-I'll bring his corpse here. We didn't do a funeral for Seungmin. Let's do this properly this time.

-Minho! Jisung is still there, bring him alive! yelled Chan before hearing the door closing.

__________________________________
I did warned you about drama. And more it's coming. Will Minho be able to find Jisung before it's too late?

What do you think it will happen next?

I'm still considering if I should give you a spoiler through tiktok or not.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 3.5K 17
Stray Kids is a group of talented and hardworking boys striving to achieve their dreams to conquer the world with their music. But, one of them died...
166K 10.7K 90
This is the sequel to 8 sips of Wine if you don't want to read it, don't feel obligated to do it I decided to write the sequel after consulting a maj...
2.8K 64 11
Hyunjin, a man in disguise during the day who is actually a man behind many crimes in Korea that occur at night. You've never thought a man so handso...
27K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...