๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž/ ๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Par ziaaaa_aaaa

"๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ... Plus

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 1
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 2
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 3
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 4
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 5
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 6
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 7
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 8
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 9
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 10
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 11
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 12
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 13
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 14
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 15
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 16
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 17
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 18
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 19
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 20
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 21
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 22
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 23
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 24
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 25
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 26
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 27
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 28
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 30
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 31
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 32
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 33
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 34
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 35
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 36
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 37
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 38
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 39
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 40
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 41
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 42
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 43
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 44
EPILOGUE
A/N
A/N (1)

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 29

724 28 0
Par ziaaaa_aaaa

Three days passed and everything between Jungwon and I was still doing great. It's just hard to hide it, especially since we're always with the guy most of the time. We needed to make lame excuses to meet each other in a place where no one could see us. I hate this, I'm not happy with this, but what can I do?

I am still considering what Jungwon promised to my brother, and I am considering my brother's request too but it's really hard. I just hope I get enough time to be able to tell him about us. I don't want to break that promise they made but it already happened... let's just wait for the right time.

Our older brother won't be able to be here with us this year, based on what Heeseung and Mom said.

In those past days, I still haven't heard anything from my mom since I know she would be hysterical if she heard anything from Miss about my failed exam.

Heeseung and I are sitting while watching TV. I heard Mom's footsteps, I looked up when she stood in front of me.

"You failed? you failed your exam?". She looked at me, she couldn't believe it. You can see it on her face.

Oh, I guess she already knew.

"Yeah...". I replied and moved my eyes back to the screen.

"What now? you're just going to sit there and act like you did nothing? What is your problem?!". She started to yell. Heeseung looked at me clueless.

"I failed, yeah but I can take another exam. Miss already told me that I can take the exam next week-"

"And yet you're acting like it's nothing! Why aren't you studying? instead of watching?!". I exhale and get up from my seat.

No one knew that Jungwon was tutoring me. I don't want my mom to know about my failed exam but now she knows about the exam, not the tutoring thingy.

"I let you do everything you want, I let you drink and do whatever you want-"

"Isn't that what you should do? to let me enjoy my youth? should I be grateful that you guys are allowing me?". I turned around to face them.

"Louisa!". Heeseung shouted at me.

"Also you! all of you! you all are such a liar! Everything is just a lie! why are you doing this to me?!". I yelled, I bursted out of anger.

"Don't raise your voice at Mo-"

"Stop! it's enough. I'm tired, let me rest. I already know the truth, I'm tired please-". Tears flowing through my cheeks.

"He's alive, my father is alive, why did you lie? My father didn't die from the plane crash, and I don't know where the hell did you get that!". Their eyes widened because of what I said.

"I met him personally, I even met my Auntie, you all said they don't live here". I scoffed.

"Is there something not true in this family?-"

"Tell me the truth, I'm tired. Why are you doing this to me?". They can't speak, they're too shocked.

The door made a sound, revealing my older brother.

"Louisa... let us explain-". So he's been there the whole time? well great, just one hell of a speech for the three of them.

"I'm going to study really hard this time to not disappoint you, despite giving all my best, It's still not enough for you, I'm still not enough". I wiped my tears and walked out the house, passing Hae-in who's standing at the door.

"Halmeoni, is Jungwon there?". I cleared my throat to not sound like I'm crying.

"He just went to the convenience store, he'll be back sooner- what happened to you?". Halmeoni still noticed it.

"I-I'm f-fine, grandma. I'll wait him here outside-"

"Get in, it's cold there. His parents are not here so you don't need to hide those tears wanting to escape your eyes". She reached her hand in front of me, I reached her hand and got in the house.

"I'll make you tea after I boil the water, wait me here". She let me sit down and walked to their kitchen.

I waited patiently for Jungwon when the door opened revealing him.

"You're her-". He stopped talking when I looked up.

Jungwon's POV

When I saw her eyes from crying, I automatically knew what just happened, the thing that I've been worrying about.

She looked up with her tears attempting to escape from her eyes, she's stopping it.

I walked towards her without saying anything- I don't know what to say.

I pulled her to embrace her tight, she's quiet, she's not crying either but she's hugging me back with her face buried on my chest.

When I caressed her hair, she turned her head to the side while leaning on my shoulder. I feel her sighed deeply.

I saw grandma walking forward with a cup holding but Louisa can't see Grandma since she's looking at the wall side.

"Thank you, Grandma". I thank her softly. I quickly stopped Louisa when she attempted to let go of me when she heard me say that, I knew that she would do that that's why I stopped her.

"I will leave you two alone". Grandma walked away and headed to her room.

"Let it be...". I said and pulled her again into a hug, she went back, her head leaning on my shoulder.

There's a silence between us. I can stay like this as long as I'm close like this with her.

"I want to see my dad...". I was surprised when she said that, when I should already expect that.

"Let's go". She got up but shook her head.

"I can go alone-"

"No, we're in this together. Let me go with you". In the end she let me go with her.

We headed to the private clinic that we went to last time, where we met her Auntie.

The clinic is full of lights, there's a lot of cars around the clinic, like there's some kind of party.

"Are you sure you want to do this?". I asked again, we're standing in front of the clinic.

"I am". I slipped my hand through her hand and walked towards the gate.

The guard stopped us.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, Sir but no invitation is allowed". The guard politely said.

"No, but the owner of this clinic is my dad, I just needed to talk to him for a minute, please?". She begged.

"I'm really sorry, Ma'am but I can't allow that-"

"You can't understand! my life depends on it or I will live in a lie for my whole life!". She lost her patience. I hold her shoulder to calm her down.

"What's going on here- Louisa? What are you doing here? what's happening?". Her Auntie showed up, again. She really is an angel.

"I want to talk to dad, if that's possible". She said her aunt looks a bit hesitant.

"He's busy right now with the guests but I'm going to try my best. Let's go". She let us in and went inside the clinic. There's really a party going on.

We followed where her aunt was going. I intertwined our hands, I'm walking behind her.

We stopped when her aunt stopped and signalled us to wait here.

"I'm nervous, Jungwon". She whispered.

"You want to know the truth so be brave whatever the result will be, but I'm here". I said and smiled at her to make her feel at ease.

I saw an older guy looking at us while talking to her aunt, I'm guessing that's her father. He nodded and walked out the room while her auntie walked towards.

"He'll meet you at the back. Whatever happens, I love you, Louisa, I've been loving you since you were born, you're special to me". She said and gave Louisa a hug before heading where her father left.

"I got this, let me handle this". She said to me and walked out the room to follow her father.

How can a kind and selfless person like her experience all of this? She really doesn't deserve that, life really sucks.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52.8K 1.5K 16
"๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ." ๐Ÿ” ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
621K 44.4K 53
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
53.2K 2K 33
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต... ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. โž ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต...
124K 5.1K 51
ยขะฝฯƒฯƒั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃ โ“•โ“žโ“ก โ“ขโ“โ“›โ“” าฝษณิƒฮนษณษ  Happy Reading!! แ••(แ›)แ•—