Heart Demands My Queen 💘

By anudee02

SHE LOVES DEEPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LOVE SHE GETS BACK IN RETURN , AND IT IS BOTH HER BIGGEST STRENGTH AND ... More

MAD QUEEN
EXCLUSIVE QUEEN
LUCKY QUEEN
GLOWING QUEEN
CUTE QUEEN
HONEST QUEEN
PROMO
UNRELENT QUEEN
PARTNERED QUEEN
FIERCE QUEEN
MRS. QUEEN
PROTECTIVE QUEEN
AMUSING QUEEN
WORDY QUEEN
CRESTFALLEN QUEEN
AIDING QUEEN
SAVIOUR QUEEN
SPECIAL QUEEN
AFFECTED QUEEN
WONDERFUL QUEEN
BEAUTIFUL QUEEN
STRONG QUEEN
EMOTIONAL QUEEN
EXPLICIT QUEEN
FEARED QUEEN
PARTIAL QUEEN
WIFE-ZONED QUEEN
IMPRESSIVE QUEEN
TALENTED QUEEN
ATTACKED QUEEN
SENSITIVE QUEEN
FEATHERED QUEEN
GOOD QUEEN
CONVALESCENT QUEEN
HESITATING QUEEN
SELFISH QUEEN
KISSED QUEEN
VICTIMIZED QUEEN
HURT QUEEN
GUARDING QUEEN
TREASURABLE QUEEN
SHY QUEEN
PAMPERING QUEEN
WARRIOR QUEEN
ADVISOR QUEEN
ANGRY QUEEN
DISREGARDING QUEEN
BENEVOLENT QUEEN
COMPLICATED QUEEN
WEAK QUEEN
CARELESS QUEEN
CONTRADICTORY QUEEN
POSSESSIVE QUEEN
PROMO
ADDICTING QUEEN
LOSER QUEEN
FLAWED QUEEN
CRAVING QUEEN
DISAPPOINTED QUEEN
STRICT QUEEN
PROVOKED QUEEN
WORRIED QUEEN
DEMANDED QUEEN
LOVED QUEEN
MATURE QUEEN
SHOCKED QUEEN
SILENT QUEEN
IMPERFECT QUEEN
CHEAP QUEEN
UNPREDICTABLE QUEEN
PRINCE'S QUEEN
HELPLESS QUEEN
BLAMED QUEEN
HURTING QUEEN
IMPULSIVE QUEEN
SURPRISED QUEEN
CHOSEN QUEEN
DEFEATED QUEEN
DARING QUEEN
UNLUCKY QUEEN
FRUSTRATED QUEEN
PROUD QUEEN
DICTATING QUEEN
CHAOTIC QUEEN
SMART QUEEN
RUDE QUEEN
ANGELIC QUEEN
PRECIOUS QUEEN
TERRIFIED QUEEN
MISERABLE QUEEN
DIFFERENT QUEEN
UNUSUAL QUEEN
SCARED QUEEN
SELF SEEKING QUEEN
GUILTY QUEEN
DESPISED QUEEN
REGRETFUL QUEEN
EVIL QUEEN
AUDACIOUS QUEEN
UNBIASED QUEEN
LOVESICK QUEEN
OBEYING QUEEN
STUBBORN QUEEN
MONSTER QUEEN

DREAMY QUEEN

1.6K 255 125
By anudee02

Thank you for voting 😊

And guys I know I'm being too late these days , sorry for that . I'm just caught with other works , it turned out that way . But I'll try to update whenever possible . Please tolerate with me : )

A- I'm having shift now and look at whose using the liberty of having a royal feed ! Kolo na !

She stuffed the food at once that he had no other choice rather to make a big circle out of his lips .

A- I don't know how pinky aunty manages to do this .

Shivaay narrowed his eyes at her and focused more on the laptop while she kept bickering of things. He was about to say something when the next load was punched into his mouth , god , annika can't do this . His eyes grew big as his mouth worked as a cement mixer .

A- shivaay chocolate hai tumhare paas ?

He shook his head in negation for she pouted letting out a sigh . Night shifts were always something she hasn't got used to yet . Most of the time she ends up sleeping , so she's been trying to get some formulae to fight the sleep . One she talks with people around , two she makes herself busy by this eating thing going on . Not much of junk food, but small small bites of anything to keep her system powered . She packed her bag after pushing that last morsel inside his mouth .

Keeping the plate aside she stood up and hurried herself to get ready. Shivaay was still hooked up with his laptop , something related to the inspection he mentioned earlier .

A- shivaay sleep ok ? Don't dance with your system all night .

Saying this she helped him take a sip of some water .

S- hmm .

A- bye shivaay !

S- annika wait I'm coming .

He immediately shut the laptop and ran behind her .

A- you know aunty was so right . You become so blind of the outer world when you work .

S- aise nahi hai .

He causally shrugged his shoulders and looked by the side mirror .

A- name the dinner you had today ?

Shivaay's reactions changed immediately , while she kept shooting her sharp gaze at him .

S- uhh...you know Om was actually so bewildered when you showed him the pink dress , did you notice ?

Annika straightway turned her sight from him and chuckled after when he tried so hard to change the topic. She wanted to let him win though.

A- you read his reactions so wrong . It was wow! My son would look so amazing in this !

S- seriously? Come on annika

A- hmm hmmm I can read people , don't forget.

He smiled as she whispered the last few words like some witch . Within the next few seconds they were already infront of the hospital.

A- ok then goodnight . Have me in your dreams ok !

Emphasizing it she click opened the knob .

S- annika .

A- hmm?

He slipped a big chocolate bar inside her bag and then waved his hand . Annika had a wide grin on her face that those cheek bags stuffed up to hardly keep her eyes open . She jumped to lean forward and pressed a kiss on his cheek for he in turn pulled her palm to linger his lips on it for a second.

C- I asked for an half kg packet baiya ,yes . It was missing in the delivery ...you don't? Ok 1 kg is fine .

Charu stood there inside the shop with her gaze going up and down over the list written on the parchment. That's when she felt something and turned behind to find Adi right there , he was poking her elbow with his index finger slowly. And when she swung her eyes to his hand he immediately backed off and greeted her with a good smile .

Ad- I heard you were sick . Ab teek ho na tum ?

She moved her eyes from him while he watched nothing but her , he seemed worried.

Ad - bol na ! Deko I'm sorry !! It's my fault, everything is my fault ok ? Adi is an idiot ! Teek hai ab ? Ab bas bi kardho na please !

The shop owner almost cracked up on watching Adi whining and moving around like a mad maniac . Charu still had nil reaction on her face , it irked Adi more . Defeated , he felt . He dragged himslef away having set a long face , just when he was about to leave she caught his wrist to stop him . His head moved towards her within milliseconds , it was so quick. His reactions spoke everything , curiousess , desperation , enthusiasm and all elements required for some sports event .

C - just hang in there Adi , wait for me .

Adi didn't know what to do now , or what her words exactly meant. He liked the calm reation she had on her face though , that told him something good is to be expected . He jumped happily and started picking some chips packets from the counter randomly. He then picked a lollipop from the can and went on his knees infront of charu as if he was rehearsing for a proposing stunt . She accepted the candy and turned away to hide her smile . The shopkeeper almost turned into a hulk when he saw Adi jumping around and leaving the store taking some stuffs . Charu silently stood there and laughed watching his silly acts .

' chor chor!! Catch him ! Chor!'

C - baiya baiya , paise mein de dethi hoon .

It was almost half past five in the morning when shivaay got back home after picking her from the hospital. As predicted and declared, she was asleep . Waking up and driving straight at 4.30am in that cool weather only made him lazy actually. Shivaay himslef was feeling so drowsy today but he somehow managed to take her in his arms .

On enduring this continuous movement, annika finally opened her eyes .

A- whoa! I almost thought ki I'm flying!

She clasped her arms tight around his neck and exclaimed.

A- dream mei bi tum reality mei bi tum , how did I get so lucky! Did I come in your dream ? I've heard from Adi that you guys dream of cine stars it seems , really ? Which actress do you like shivaay ? No no don't answer , I'll feel bad .

For shivaay who was trying so hard to fight his sleep , her loud words near his ears seemed like some thunderous alarm. He shook his head .

S- annika, my dearie ...I feel sleepy . Please thodi dher aap chup rahiye na , I'll help you land safely and then we both can sleep and dream of the whole wonderland ok ?

Annika was still processing the pacifying tone he used just now . It was so not him.

A- I worked all night without getting a blink of sleep par yahan story ulta hi ho raha hai .

S- kya ? As if you are the one carrying me . Only you can have the strength to talk like this after just waking up from a nap.

He rolled his eyes in horror .

A- haww ! Now you even want me to carry you ? I told you not to work at night , seems like you were dancing on duets numbers with your system only ! Meri koi galti hai ?

It would hardly take a minute from the gate to their room , but they already had one good round of argument only God knows for what . Placing her on the bed, he immediately went to his side and lied down .

A- shivaay remove your slippers atleast.

And the next second she saw him kicking the air in force for the slippers flew and hit the ground by themselves . Her mouth went open as she watched this scene . He was acting like a baby .

A- shivaay ek second light on karo na , my night suit is

She couldn't complete as he suddnely pulled and pressed her to the bed and hugged to cage her in his arms. Annika's eyes went big on still not being able to comprehend what just happened, like he was so fast . But shivaay on the other side seemed all calm and quite with his eyes closed . Covering the duvet over them , he quickly kissed her chin before whispering something softly.

S - sweet dreams .

She blushed hard after experiencing all this and soon dozed off in his arms .

Next day

Charu palmed her cheeck and sensed the wet skin of hers . She felt the nervousness . Once in so long she had decided to help herself, but she didn't actually know it could be this tough . She yearned for someone by her side to just be with her now . And that's when he called , she smiled on noticing his name .

C- hello shivaay.

S- hey charu, kahan ho tum?

C- ghar pe kyun?

S- nothing much , I just vented out so much the other day and after that tum call bi nahi kiya . Pata nahi, I just wanted to know if you're ok , you still have temperature ?

C- shivaay , are you free now ?

S- why what happened ? Sab teek haina ?

C- yes shivaay everything is ok and mein bi teek hoon. Can you come with me now ?

S- par kahan ?

C- shivaay !

S- ok ok fine , I'll come ...I'll come and pick you up .

C- tum best ho !

S- he hello?

Shivaay shook his head in disbelief when the beep noise came on . He then watched his asleep wife through the mirror and sighed.

S- girls are complicated but these two sisters tho complicated se bi complicated hai .

He mumbled to himslef while correcting his hair .

It was noon . Seated on the couch ,annika was staring at the tv with her finger working over the remote randomly. Just then Rudra came to the living room , he seemed worried .

Ru- bhabi ,

A- haa Rudy , atleast you know where your brother is ?

Ru- no bhabi,

A- kahi Goa tho nahi chala gaya

Ru- bhabi oreo subah kuch kaya ?

A- I'm not sure , kyun ? I woke up just now .

Ru - I found him near the pool , he kind of seems sick .

A- really ?

She immediately got up and ran to check on him . Curled up to himslef , he lied there quietly. Annika carried him in her arms and started looking for any injury . His light squeals didn't make her feel ok.There was no bruise but he did seem ill and weak though .

A- kya hogaya tumhe ? I was not here last night , I don't know what shivaay gave him. Call karthi hoon usse .

Pr- aao beta , come in shivaay .

Praniti welcomed the two inside . Shivaay behaved clueless , he had no idea for what they were here . He kept looking at charu for answers but she wouldn't just look at him only.

There was an awkward silence when they both saw Dhruv walking downstairs towards them . Shivaay nudged her shoulder and whispered.

S- you remember when we got caught by the HOD for bunking special class ?

C- hmm

S- I'm getting the same vibes now , atleast bathoagi why we're here ?

Charu didn't say anything for that , he started preparing himslef for anything now.

D- please sit .

Shivaay looked around quietly and whispered once again .

S- where's your guy?

C- sleeping probably .

S- it's noon!

C- he doesn't care .

If there is anything like another universe , Adi and Annika would definitely be siblings in there , he agreed very much to his mind .

D- tell me charu , what is it ?

C - uncle , uhh

She stammered.

D- one second, only if it's not related to Adi .

Charu made a faint smile as soon as he announced this .

C- unfortunately it is .

Dhruv's reactions changed at once ,while shivaay took time to read charu's face. What is her plan ?

Pr - Adi ! Utt na , Adi .

Praniti hit his shoulder and tried to wake him up but he wouldn't give in .

Ad- mom please, ab kya mein Red fort mei flag hoist karne wala hoon kya ? President thodi na hoon , let me sleep maa .

He started blabbering in sleep for she gave once nice slap on his back .

Pr - Charu is here .

Ad - kya !

He jumped up to sit on the bed at once .

Ad - maa don't play with me I'm telling you .

Pr - come down and see for yourself , kel rahi hoon it seems.

She spoke to herself as she left the room and Adi jogged his way out pushing his innocent mother aside. He was stunned on seeing the scene from upstairs. For a second he didn't believe it only . He waved his hands from there and it caught charu's and shivaay's attention clearly.

Adi felt butterflies tickling his stomach when he saw charu smiling at him . And with the same enthusiasm he greeted shivaay who royally ignored his presence. Well , shivaay has his own reasons though . How could he forget their disastrous flashback where Adi almost pulled off the engagement with him ! Whoa , nightmare !

D- then there's nothing for us to speak of .

C - uncle mein Adi se shaadi karna chahthi hoon .

She sounded determined , shivaay's eyes moved in serial order ,from charu to Dhruv to Adi and once again to charu. Dhruv just shook his head and sighed huge , this isn't gonna happen . He symbolized . While Adi on the other side seemed to be flying in the high sky , his joy was limitless. He started jumping and passed a flying kisses towards charu who pressed her lips together to control her smile.

Soon Dhruv turned behind and put his sight by upstairs for Adi behaved to be standing in attention . As if he's come to participate in some parade , he acted all good and naive infront of his father . Dhruv exactly knew what his son was doing.

D- charu , you are a good child . Please don't let me do this , I don't want to hurt you by telling it again and again .

C - kyun uncle ? Because I can't

She stopped right there and took some slow breathes in while shivaay immediately held her hand tightly . Adi climbed downstairs at once to stand beside his father . Shivaay's mobile started ringing suddenly, he just quickly pulled it and swiped the red in hurry .

D- see , I really don't want this .

S- you really care for your son uncle ?

D- you don't talk shivaay , after what all your wife has done to us , you shouldn't talk .

S- uncle your son kidnapped charu from a wedding , you even realize what this is about ? What she means to him ?

D- all this seems nice to hear shivaay, but reality alag hai . Sorry, I haven't upgraded myslef to the point where I can sacrifice my dreams of spending life with my grandchild . Utni trendy nahi hoon mein , I'm a normal person with normal desires shivaay.

C - uncle even yesterday mein hospital gayi thi , we've planned the treatment next month . I know

D- beta please , mein tumhe hurt nahi karna chahthi hoon .

C - sorry uncle , I didn't want this but even if you don't agree, still I would marry Adi, with or without your acceptance.

It was as if she had just dropped nuclear bombs on their faces , everyone were shook after hearing her words . Well, Adi was secretly enjoying everything though.

Pr- charu what are you

C - nahi aunty , just because I keep quite sometime people tend to interfere and get hurt . Kabi Adi kabi annika , I really want to end this . And I've thought about this clearly , muje pata hai muje kya chahiye . I didn't crush over Adi and suddenly started loving him , we almost spent our whole life together. Even when we were apart for past five years I thought I forgot him , but nahi , it was always only Adi for me .

As charu spoke all this Adi was getting more sentimental on the other side . His eyes acted as though they couldn't see anything rather her . He kept looking at her lovingly.

D- don't you think you're doing wrong to us , to our family ?

She frowned when he said this .

D- you have no rights to do this to me charu , this is my family. What if you can never

Ad - papa please !

Adi pressed his hand on Dhruv's shoulder to stop him from saying anything further. Charu grew nervous and scared , she started wiping her wet hand on her dress . Shivaay couldn't remain quite after watching all this .

S- If Adi had this problem instead of charu would you have backed off ?

D- how dare you shivaay!

Dhruv seemed quite raged up , while Adi who stood behind him actioned cheering shivaay .

S- uncle can you for once forget your thoughts of prestige honour and all , and just think of what I said . Would you have let Adi stay unmarried his whole life because of it ?

Charu looked worried , placing her hand on his lap she insisted him to stop .

C- shivaay.

Shivaay just shook his head and stared at Dhruv who remained quite.

C - uncle I'm sorry for what shivaay said . But sach ye hai ki , medical condition sab ko hota hai . Just because of it mein apni zindagi ko kona nahi chahthi . I mean no disrespect uncle , but still, I would stand by my words . I will marry Adi with or without your approval....Chalthi hoon aunty.

Her confident attitude reflected everything, she quickly stood up and walked out hand in hand with shivaay who himself was surprised . Praniti stood there and watched her husband in worry while Adi jogged behind the other duo .

Charu kept exhaling through her mouth continuously as soon as they came out . Shivaay chuckled noticing it .

S - your dad in law is more worse than our HOD haina ?

She blinked hard and showed him both her palms .

C - I can fill two mugs by squeezing them . Uff!

Leaving a huge sigh she let herself lean on him .

C- agar tum saath nahi hoti na...I was really sacred yaar .

Adi who just came there had a disheartened reaction on watching the scene .

S - by the way , how did this happen ? You seemed so ..!

C- pata nahi

S- I guess something is burning.

Shivaay spoke eyeing Adi and charu turned to notice him there . Adi scowled at shivaay .

Ad - I'm leaving you for annika's sake , and ofcourse for your help today . Thanks.

He forwarded his hand but shivaay didn't reciprocate though .

S- you're dangerous, god knows what you'd do if I lend my hand . I'll wait in the car.

Adi and charu both were confused by his words . Well, charu knows nothing while Adi remembers nothing. Leaving the two alone , shivaay moved out from there .

Ad - your friend is too much sometimes .

C- teek hai , mein bi chalthi hoon .

He grabbed her hand immediately to stop her . She traveled her sight from his hand till his eyes which insisted something.

Ad - I've been waiting .

Came his sincere innocent plead for she smiled immediately and cupped his cheek .

C- I'm sorry , I realize how hard it is to fight circumstances. I won't let you face it alone hereafter I promise .

She whispered the last few words slowly and Adi couldn't hold it anymore , he quickly pulled her in a tight bone crushing hug .

Ad - I love you charu .

Annika was waiting at the hospital with a weak oreo on her lap . Shivaay reached in there just now .

S- annika , I saw your message just now . Kya huwa ? What happened to him ?

He was going to pick orea but she didn't let him .

A - how would I know ? How many times to call you shivaay? What did you feed him last night ?

S - you're blaming me ? As if it's the first time I've been looking after him . Dho muje

She turned away when he tried to take oreo .

Shivaay was pissed off , he was about to say something when the intercom mentioned the number . It was their turn . Without saying anything , annika walked straight from there for shivaay followed her behind .

A- Dr he seems really weak , dry coughs bi hai . Kuch kaa nahi raha hai , he's never been like this before . Please aap

Annika stopped speaking when she found the Doctor staring at her differently. He seemed zoned out completely. Even shivaay found the situation strange .

A- uhhh...Dr . Arjun ?

She eyed the nameplate and tried to bring him in there and it worked . As soon as she said it , he seemed to have become normal . Shaking his head twice , he quickly took oreo from her and started examining him . Something felt really weird for shivaay , he didn't care much though.

While she was gazing on things randomly a particular poster disturbed her very much . The one which depicted the growth of dogs , like a chart showing the life span of dogs with years mentioned clearly . She turned her sight everywhere to escape the sight of it and shivaay noticed her state from close. He slowly let his palm land over her lap and patted the spot softly. It still didn't do any better .

S- oreo ...I mean he's ok right ?

Ar- yeah nothing to worry, he's good .

A- but he

Ar- just like us even they tend get so much affected by climate change ,that must be it . And he seems quiet sensitive too . Meine injection di hai and please do follow this food chart , he must be alright don't worry.

Only now annika's face had a little much of anything called relief. Carrying oreo in her arms immediately, she smiled looking at shivaay .

A- thank you so much doctor.

She extended her hand expressing her gratitude and he grabbed it immediately. They shaked hands , shivaay narrowed his eyes at oreo and showed him one nice glare. What has he done !

Ar- welcome .

S- chalo annika .

A- haan

Annika turned and walked back towards the doorway but the Doctor's next few words made her halt.

Ar- phir milenge.

A- hmm ?

She watched him quizically while his intense eyes stayed at nothing but her . Shivaay who pretended to have not heard anything grabbed annika's wrist and walked out with her quickly . Noticing all this, arjun just plastered a fine smile on his face and muttered something to himslef .

Ar- phir milenge .

If I had a flower for everytime I thought of you ,I could walk in my garden forever 💘

Precap

S- thank you so much , you can never know what you've done for me .

Ar- I just saved my life .

Shivaay's smile faded away as soon as he heard him say that .

How was it?

Honest reviews plss.

Plss vote and comment if you like my story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 377 5
A shivika tale !
189K 13.8K 30
This book continues when Shivaay forced Anika to marry him. Peep in to know more. HIGHEST RANKINGS- #24 - Shivika ( out of 3.24k books)
147K 11.1K 71
When Love is stronger than death..
103K 8.4K 28
A Shivika SS that deals with the the story of Shivaay and Annika right after the Forced Marriage.... This is a story where Annika finds her identity...