STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

Oleh NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-37

3.2K 470 228
Oleh NandanaSuresh0

Riddhima slowly opened her doe shaped eyes and saw vansh is sitting on  the bed .he is in deep thoughts ...she frowned ..what is he thinking this much deeply ..

Did he get to know about her special drink which mixes with coffee....

Her subconscious mind mocked ..

Fear ran through her spine   ..

She slowly sat .resting her head on the head board

Vansh....

She called ..no response. On the otherside vansh is thinking about riddhima and her family's bond .riddhima's childishness.then riddhima's father. How he care for her .how she always clings to him....he misses his father alot .

Vansh what are u thinking....

Riddhima asked making him jerk from his thoughts..

About ur father...

He said unconsciously..making riddhima scrunching her eyebrows...

When u have a beautiful and gorgeous wife infront of u ..u r thinking about her father that too a man in his late 50 s ..
Don't tell me u r interested on him....i know he is handsome by the by bapp kiska hai .....mera hi hai na ..toh he is not just handsome hot bhi hai...

She scolded vansh ..making his eyes role ..

What will he do with this over dramatic wife who always drive her train on wrong direction.

Vansh took  a deep sigh well knowing he can't win her over any argument ...

He ignored her ..

How dare he???

She thought because she hates being ignored ...

Vansh ...vansh..

She yelled but he ignored her went to shower ..she pouted and went to another room for get ready..not before uttering colourful words at her husband.

After breakfast everyone were spending their time at living room...

Karthik and vansh were talking ...karthik is sharing riddhima's childhood .after hearing those stories vansh just looked at riddhima with a horrified face...

But she is spending time with her parents..

By evening both of them bid bye to shah family..

As i said before don't let a tear in MY GIRL'S eyes ...if it happened in any circumstances. Get ready to face the consequences..

Deep warned or can say threatened...only he knew because of his golden daughter this poor boy's eyes were having tears ....

Vansh just noded knowing concern of a father to his daughter.

Riddhima hugged deep and tara kissed their cheeks ..

Then went to hugg karthik

Go and check ur cupboard i kept a packet of perfumes and soaps ....use it u will feel better....my husband were having nightmares of germs spending time with u..

She whispered but it is all enough to heard by everyone..deep and tara laughed ..

Don't tease my boy...

Tara supported ..

Boy....after 3 years he will get marry ..

She said karthik looked at her with dreamy eyes ..

aww sweetheart don't dream too much ....i am just joking  u will only marry in ur early 50 s .with ur caretaker ...

Riddhima again teased him...earning a galre from karthik...

Okk miss me bye..

She yelled and get into the car ...

Both of them didn't said anything..riddhima just want to give him punishment for ignoring her.

An evil idea struck on her mischievous mind.she looked around .they were about to reach at supermarket.

Ahh...ahh...ahh..ahh

She screamed in pain...vansh looked at her

Va...va . Vansh...pl...pls....

She stuttered...vansh getting panicking...she is clutching her stomach and screaming

Riddhima what happemed ....why are u crying ..is there any pain ..

Vansh asked in a worried tone

I ..i want "OOCHIE POOCHIE 3000"

She said with great difficulty..vansh made a confused face

What??what is this oochie poochie 3000...

Vansh asked while removing seat belt and hurriedly taking his purse.

Vans...h its a f..em..ale product ..u ...u do..don't know..about it ....

She aksed he noded as no..

Jus..ju...st go to the mal ..l a..nd ask ..them..pls...pls i can't pls ....bring it ...

She  screamed ..vansh hurriedly went out from the car .

He ran inside the supermarket ....he asked one lady staff

Can i get oochie poochie 3000

Sorry!!!

That girl made a confused face..

Vansh is getting angry ...

Oochie poochie 3000.....female product

He yelled whole supermarket started to laugh ...he get confused ..did he said something wrong ..

Sir there is no product in the name of this .someone fooled u ..

The girl unformed ..he knew the person who fooled him...being embarrassed he run from here ..

On the other hand riddhima is laughing like a mad girl ...not knowing what is coming on her way

A furious vansh get into the car ....he didn't talk.with her .

Her laughter died ..

Vansh....

No..response

V..vansh ..

No response..

Am sorry u were ignoring me ..i.hate being ignoring...pls forgive me .....i know am little notorious..

But in this dialogue vansh glared at her ..

No..no not little toooo much too much means too much ..u know what vansh because..because I LOVE YOU...

The car stopped with a jerk ...

OUT!

vansh yelled making her jump in horror ...he didn't even looked at her..he came out of the car and dragged her out of the car..

Am done with u ...

He said ...and went back to his car ..

He rides back to his mansion..

Riddhima is standing alone ....its going to become night with in few minutes..the road is lonely .

No one is there ...

Riddhima is walking .....noone is there for jer rescue..her phone went switched off..

She felt little hurt not because he thrown her from car but he told AM DONE WITH U. 

***************************

Next update will be in next week only ..my unit test were going to start...

Do spare my mistakes

Do vote and comment

Vote target 350 ......+

Silent readers vote karo ...there is nothing wrong pressing that star button

Bye

Take care

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

224K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...
32.4K 2.7K 32
π™π™„π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™ƒπ™„π™ˆπ˜Ό 25 Year old free spirited girl, plays by her rules and doesn't really step away from taking on dangerous situations, since she is an...
242K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...