STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

By NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-36

3.3K 435 374
By NandanaSuresh0

Riddhima slowly placed her hand on vansh's chest ....vansh looked at her ....her hand travelled to his abdomen sending shiver through his spine ...she leaned more into him .soon they closed the distance between them .she slowly took his cock in her hand ..vansh moaned in pleasure..she traced it with her forefinger .he closed his eyes in pleasure..

She kissed on his tip .vansh clutched her hair tightly...she kissed his balls ..teasing him..she took him inside her hot mouth...make his pleasure at peak....

Ri..riddhima....fast...

He moaned ..she being a obedient girl fastened her speed..she sucked him..

Vansh rolled his eyes in pleasure ......

Faster more ..more ...faster..

She made it faster...she massaged his balls with her one hand and caressed his cock with other hand ...

Vansh is in the world of pleasure...he cummed by screaming her name

Riddhima am cumming...

But suddenly  a knock interrupted him...he opened eyes and looked around but there is no riddhima...

But he heard her sound from ourside

Vansh who asked u to come .u just entered into washroom just a minute ago.i will use another washroom .don't need to rush...u take ur own swert time .i am going to another room ....u come when u want...its ur home also ..

Riddhima said then realisation hit him really really hard ..he looked down seeing his hand covered with cum ..he had his orgasm by imaging riddhima ..he is pleasuring himself and he cummed but his wife took him in wrong way .

Vansh is in shock

This girl is making me crazy ....

He muttered and cleaned himself....

He took his clothes and went to change .

When he came from washroom he didn't saw riddhima anywhere then he remind she went to other room for having a shower .

He is an introvert person .in this house he only knew riddhima others are really a strangers for him.

He slowly came out from the room and saw light in one of the room and guessed riddhima is inside it .he knocked thrice..no reply came..he slowlt twisted the knobe..

The scenery infront of him made his cock hard as rock .his wife came out from the washroom only in single towel .which is barely covering her upper thigh and cleavage.

Actually she hurriedly wore that towel hearing the knock ..she didn't noticed vansh .

She rubbed another towel on  her hair and went near mirror .by taking her lavender lotion she started to applying it on her slender neck and arm...her milky white skin made vansh's mouth watered..his eyes went to her cleavage region some water drops were disappearing from there .all he wanted that to enquire where is it going ...

Riddhima turned around sensing someones imtense gaze .she saw her husband is standing there by gawking at her ..tip to toe...and his eyes stuck in her upper area .she followed it and saw he is calculating her breast size ..

If it is another girl she would feel shy and turn around or gasp in horror ..but riddhima just smirked.

Ur intentions are not really good vansh...

She stated  while applying those lotions..vansh came out from his lala land ..his cheeks turned red un embarrassment.

How can he gawk at her like that..

Indeed she is  a greek goddess..

Of course vansh am a greek goddess ..

Riddhima said with a smirk .he mentaly banged his head for saying it loudly .

Why are u here ...u should be at down ....and gossiping with papa and karthi...

She said and raised her eyebrows...then turned to choose her outfit.

She choosed her dress and lingerie stuff and turned around .vansh looked at her matching lingerie set .a slight blush covered his neck .

She chuckled ..

Do u wanna them...

She teased ...making his eyes wide..

How much bold is this lady ..he thought in his mind..

She laughed at his reaction

If u wants them then also i can't give it to u .its not ur size ..my size is 34...

She said with a wink...

I will wait for u outside

He said trying to be normal...but ended up vulnerable..making her more laugh..

Vansh came out from  the room .and started to take deep breaths to calm himself...

Aftet 10 minutes riddhima came full dressed ..she holds his hand and dragged him with her ..

Both reached down ..its luncg time whole shah family were presented..

Everyone greeted riddhima and vansh .tara serves vansh and riddhima ...

Its all vansh's favourite dishes..riddhima informed tara about his favourites and his tastes .tara prepared it by herself.

We will serve by ourself ...u come and sit ...thank u soo much for this delicious food ..its amazing ..

By saying this riddhima took.tara's hand kissed it .tara patted her head ..

Deep looked at vansh

Tell me how is ur work going riddhu ...

Deep asked

Yhh yhh its really amazing ..we are working together for it ...bahuth maza atha ..u know papa i trouble him alot

She said whith a wink but last line like a whisper but deep heard it ..

Karthi what about ur studies or did u stop it

Riddhima asked

Finally someone noticed me .....

She said with pout making riddhima's eyebrows raise...

What is it karthi...

She asked by knowing her brother very well

Didu......

Karthi softly called her making her gasp in horror

Don't tell me to stop eating non veg .iske alwa kuchbhi manzur hai ..

Riddhima warned

No..no...nothing like that ...am requesting to papa that i want to work with u ..as ur assistant..

Karthik said making riddhima's eyes wide like scouser..

Can't u able to see me in peace for sometime ..

She asked ...he smiled sheepishly

Didi i want to become like u .u r my role model..

Karthik praised her... but this line make vansh chock his food.riddhima rub his back...

Slowly..slowly ...

She whispered..

Everyone smiled seeing her care ..she made him drink water ...

So what are u saying me being ur #GURUJI..i will think about it ...being my assistant is not an easy job...

Firstly  do u know how to play ludo ??

She said with a professional tone making others confuse...what us the relation between ludo and business..

Yes....

Karthik said in his confused voice

So when i go to office next time come with me ...we will have fun

Riddhima said with a wink ...karthik noded still he didn't get the ludo point .

After lunch

How is the food vansh beta...

Tara asked vansh ..he smiled hearing her

Its really nice ....

He said with a smile making riddhima's heart .she looked at him dreamly ...

Riddhu take vansh and show him our home...

Tara said while patting vansh's shoulder ..riddhima instantly noded like a teenager ..she clinged to his arm and started to explore  the mansion..she never left his hand for a while ..vansh admired her home ..all stuff were highly expensive..

Ur mansion is really beautiful...

He whispered to her ..she smiled at him...

Then they went to pool side and dipped their leg inside water .riddhima is admiring him...his all features 

How much she loves this man from core of her heart .....

She smiled ......by thinking this ...

Soon she confess it to him...soon their love will also bloom .

Come lets go inside .we have some paper checkings then we will can go out if u want

She said with a genuine smile.he noded..

They entered to the room and started to do their work .

Aftet checking it they went out .its a  coffee shop

Riddhima ordered a capacino and grilled sandwich. Vansh ordered his black coffee

Soon their orders came..

Vansh took a sip from the coffee

Actually i loved the coffee u make it .when u were working at my office ..can u make it for me .once we reach at home

He asked in his soft tone ..she gulped and laughed nervously..only he knew what is she adding in it .

Bu...

No...buts its really amazing ...i want it

He said making her shut her mouth ...she cursed herself for spitting in his coffee.

Yah..yah sure ...

She said  with a nervous laugh ....

They went to that coffee shop just by walking .it is near her house ...in all the time riddhima is hanging on vansh's hand .he just walked normally ...

They reached at riddhima's home ....

Go and bring me a cup of coffee...i will be in room

He informed .she noded ...

She made the coffee and took it in her hand .riddhima looked at the coffee then closed her eyes and spitted in it ...blinking her eyes and went towards him..

By Knocking she went inside the room.he looked at her and took the cup from her hand.

He moaned .....

Its tastes good ...

He said making her guilty .. 

Thank u..

She whispered ....

After finishing the coffee...they started to work ..
Tara came to their room for  calling them for dinner they wrapped up it and went down ...

Riddhima hugged deep he too hughed her .

The dinner started with lot of talkings ...deep also talk with vansh normally. Riddhima and karthik's bickerings..making it more blissful

Vansh felt content ....he really wishes a family like him. Buf rai singhania family is entirely different from riddhima's family...everyone have their own world ....noone is cared of anyone .

After dinner they went to garden ..

Tell me when will i get a niece or nephew..

Karthik whispered in riddhima's ears ...riddhima turned and looked at him and smiled sweetly ...

Smack...

Ouch it hurts.....

Karthik whines..by rubbing his head

When u pass MBA .then i will give a niece or nephew in ur hand ..tekke betta ...first go and study something ...then think about my family planning ...

She whispered and stomped on his leg..making him cries in pain.

What...what happened karthi

Tara enquired..

Nothing a rat bites me .

He said ....

Show me..

Tara looked at his leg

Wait wait i will take care of him ...don't worry ..after how many days i get a chance to take care my baby brother ..let me see baby brother

.riddhima said sweetly..but vansh and deep know who is the rat but they kept mum otherwise that cat will bite them...

Riddhima took karthik to his room..karthim looked at his father with pleading eyes .deep just shrugged his shoulder .

These kids..

Tara said and shook her head .deep smiled ...then 3 of them starts their conversation..

But another side karthik is screaming in pain ...because those liquids making him feeling like hell

Pls ..pls didi am just joking ..u don't need to give birth ...we will adjust with vansh jiju....he will be ok for it ..

He yelled

U want niece and nephew..wait let me give it ..

By saying this she took a bottle of spirit and kept the cotton on his wound ..he is screaming

After their FIRST AID ..riddhima came to her room and saw vansh is working in laptop.she smiled and went to washroom to change

After came from washroom .she settled herself in bed..

Why did u made that poor boy cry ...??

Vansh asked while closing ...his laptop

This much love for brother in law

Riddhima commented while taking a duet ..

What  he did to u ?did he asked something...tell me i will bring it for him..

He again said filling a glass of water

Yhh..poor boy .he asked the thing which only u can bought ..ONLY YOU CAN...

she said with a naughty smile ..vansh made a confused face

What is that thing which only i can bring..

Vansh asked and continued to drink the water

BABY....OUR BABY

she screamed in joy..he instantly spited that water ...and looked at her with wide eyes.

What why are u looking at me..that POOR..BOY ....asked it ...if u want the offer is on

She said with a wink..

Where is that idiot....

Vansh said while gritting his teeth...covering his flushed cheeks ..how much embarrassment he went through today only..

Riddhima laughed loud

Aww...u look cute while blushing..

She commented and passed a flying kiss a d turned around to switch off the light ...

Vansh sighed and took other side keep staring at her .....

How much he changed after their marriage ...

An ARROGANT guy to a blushing HUSBAND...

A smile were playing on his glosy lips .....

He drifted into sleep

****,*********************

Do tell me how is it

Do vote and comment

Next chapter after 320 votes ...

Do spare my mistakes

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
296K 23.8K 51
♛ The Mafia King & The Royal Princess ♛ "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
32.4K 2.7K 32
𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼 25 Year old free spirited girl, plays by her rules and doesn't really step away from taking on dangerous situations, since she is an...
20.7K 3.3K 19
He got his peace she got her love!! but was that end? ---- "vanshhhhhh!!!" cried riddhima on phone as soon as the call connected Her happy bubble bur...