Dear, My Teacher...Fuck you

Galing kay Kyo_j_readz

When I was a kid...I believed that there is no such thing as a perfect role model...until...Mr.Uchiha came in... Higit pa

My Life...
School years...
Mr.Uchiha and his student
The mission
Suspicion
Kiba's match
KIDNAPPED!
Unexpected Vacation
The Deer
Paint=Vandalism
Tutoring
Honesty isn't a crime
Investigating...in a closet?
Christmas Special <3
Naruto the student and Sasuke the teacher
Sex Education Isnt sexual
Kiba lies
We were never a real Family...
The Gang is Family...But I need both
Lets quit...
Good Days
trouble is at every corner
Rain under the umbrella
Revenge isnt the way!
My Father Figure
My Perfect Role Model
Judgment Day
Not like me...
A true friend...
Dear My Teacher....Fuck You.

Honesty isn's a crime...right?

250 6 12
Galing kay Kyo_j_readz

3rd pov

"You're telling me...you...were with him..." Kiba gritted his teeth.

"Kiba! I can explain!" Naruto backed away.

"What are these scratches and bruises!? Did he do this?!" Kiba turned to Sasuke.

"No Kiba wait! I left because I wanted to...this has nothing to do with him!" Naruto defended.

"We talked about staying here! It's risky!"

"Oh you're the one to talk! One of our night men saw you with this prick and we couldn't take any chances with the gang!" Choji stepped aside to reveal Shikamaru to Kiba. Kiba flinched once he saw Shikamaru in that state.

"Let him go!" Kiba yelled.

"Why!? He could be the spy that had been following are every move!" Choji argued.

"No he isn't!"

"Then who is it!?"

Kiba flinched and gritted his teeth. He then ran over and grabbed his book. He threw it to the boys and stood straight.

"Because I've finally found out who can tell us...isn't that right...Uchiha Sasuke..." Kiba turned towards the man.

Naruto's heart dropped and turned to Sasuke who looked like he saw a ghost.

"What...did you say Kiba..." Naruto started to shake.

"Sasuke is apart of all of it! Before the teacher gig he was a horrible man! In fact he was part of our enemies gang! And to top it all off...he was a seller to down pills!" Kiba shouted as he pointed to Sasuke.

"He's right...look..." Sai lifted a picture that was in the book. Kiba snatched it and flashed it in their faces.

"SEE!? EVERY VICTIM TO DOWN PILLS HAVE BEEN CARVED WITH THE KONOHA GANG SYMBOL!" Kiba was shaking in anger.

Naruto looked at Sasuke and backed away from him.

"Naruto wait! I can explain! I'm not with them anymore! Naruto please believe me!" Sasuke tried to reach for Naruto before being slapped away.

"Dont fucking touch Naruto! You bastard!" Kiba stood in between them.

Sasuke looked at Naruto who was shaking from fear.

"Naruto please...I quit that gang years ago! I'm different now...I have nothing to do with them anymore!" Sasuke explained.

"Gang member or Ex-gang member...your still a danger to us and Naruto..." Sai frowned as he pulled Naruto towards him.

"Naruto...my father died of these down pills...and he has a carving on his neck like that symbol! He is dangerous!...you have a choice...Him...or us." Kiba frowned.

Naruto flinched as he slowly backed away from everyone.

"NARUTO!"

"Stop it!"

"NARUTO!"

"I SAID STOP IT!?"

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!?"

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

...

3rd pov

Naruto woke up breathing heavily like he had just woken up from a nightmare.

He looked around and noticed that he was in the waiting room.

"Oh Naruto you're up...the doctor said he'll be out soon." Shikadai explained.

"Oh...okay."

Doctor office

"Tell me more about these...episodes..."

"Um...everytime I space out...or sleep...I think of a particular time that happened before...the incident. I have a wave of anger...it makes me want to smoke or get into a fight." Naruto explained.

"I see...and about what time does it usually happen....day...night...evenings?"

"...evening..."

"Okay when you have a sense of violence...what comes to your mind?"

Naruto looked down at his hands and frowned. The Doctor looked at him puzzled by the serious tension that was growing in the room.

"...My mind says...to finish up what happened..."

Time skip

"So...how is he?" Kiba asked the stressed doctor.

"We ran some exercises and tests...He may have developed Bi-polar. During a young adolescent or young adult years...things like Bi-polar may develop due to trauma or genetics. He explained at how he goes out at night just to have a smoke. He stated that he acts violent when a certain someone isn't there....and I'm guessing that certain someone is you...." The Doctor smiled at Shikadai who flinched from the sudden news.

"You're telling us...he acts violent when Shikadai isn't around?" Shikamaru flinched.

"Well more like when he's alone...he said the when he's alone...he remembers stuff from his past...although he won't tell me...I bet it was very traumatic for him to go through.

"So...what will the plan for this treatment be?" Kiba bit his thumb.

"I will hand you this medication so he won't act out....and I suggest to put soft music and have a calm noise for him....kinda like relaxation therapy. Bi-polar is something that takes a lifetime to treat....I am sorry, but that's the best I can do for now."

"..."

Time skip

"WOAH!?" Shikadai wobbled around as Naruto held onto him.

"Balance is key..." Naruto smiled as he slowly tried to let go of Shikadai.

"How old were you when WOAH! you started skateboarding?" Shikadai asked.

"Eh...about your age....okay I'm going to let go now." Naruto smirked.

"WAIT! AAAAAHHHHH!?"

*CRASH*

"Ouch..." Shikadai felt his back as he hit the public trash.

"Shikadai! I'm sorry you okay?" Naruto kneeled down as he sighed.

"Heh yeah I'm fine!" Cmon I can do it!" Shikadai got up and started to walk across the street.

Naruto smiled until he saw lights of a car. Naruto flinched as he got up and dashed towards Shikadai.

"SHIKADAI!" Naruto jumped towards the boy as they landed by the curbside.

"Ouch! NARUTO YOU DICK! What was that for?!" Shikadai pushed Naruto off.

Naruto gasped for air as he clicked his tongue.

"That car almost hit you!? I wouldn't know what to do if you'd-" Naruto then stopped when he saw Shikadai's confused face.

"Naruto....there wasn't a car to be seen..."

Naruto's heart dropped and so did his tears. He then started to freak out when he saw Sarada's face instead of Shikadai's.

"Naruto?...I'm okay...so are you okay-"

Shikadai was then embraced by the blonde.

"Naruto?"

"I'm so sorry..."

"Hey it's okay dude...Lets just go back before my dad gets angry that we're out late." Shikadai hugged back.

They both got up and made their way back home....

_________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks so much for reading this story

Later (^∇^)ノ♪

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.2K 642 14
Hello, Sakura Haruno here! Let's see....Im almost 17, I know right crazy! It's my last year at Konoha High and I've been in this fangirl club....wher...
12.4K 142 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
35.1K 989 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
86.5K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...