STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

Galing kay NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... Higit pa

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-34

3.4K 434 378
Galing kay NandanaSuresh0

Vansh ji...   

Riddhima called...then how can our vansh ji ignore her callings .he turned around.

She came with a plate which contains thilak and other puja items...vansh looked at her amused ..

Pls let me pray for u...

By saying this she lightened camphor and started to make sound by using bell in her hand ...she rotates the puja thal ...vansh just stand there with an amused face .he is irritated by her praying....most importantly he have an important meeting ....but his wife is almost burn his file by her puja.

Aryan and sejal witnesses this scenario...aryan is eating popcorn...

What happened to this riddhima..?

A confused sejal asked ...

Am scared that tommorow she will put vansh bhai on mandir and do puja ...i hope she  will not burn him...

Aryan said while munching his popcorn...sejal glared at him...

Will u stop it !!its irritating....

Vansh yelled .....riddhima's eye watered....her lips trembled..

A...ap..ap muje maf kijiye .....pls ....don't be angry .....pls forgive me...iss aparadiko maf  kijiye ....

She said with tears .....then she put kala tikka on his forehead which he wipped next second.....

All the best for meeting ..i will pray for u ...pls muje tumhara ashirvad chahiye....pls bless me..

She said while bending down...vansh stomped out from there .her behaviour is irritating him like hell ...he just want to take those words but he can't give it to this....his ego will not allow it ..

Vansh get into the  car ....riddhima smiled and  waved him...vansh cursed the time for challenging her ...

Riddhima ran to kitchen and started to prepare lunch for vansh .....

After 2 hrs she prepared it .then she took it and went towards the car .she saw aryan came towards her..

Namaskar devar ji...app kaise hoo??....muje jana hai..mera pati dev mereliye wait kar reha hai ...

She said with polite smile ..aryan grabbed her hand ..

Riddhu its just starting we can cure it ....i know u r mentally stressed ..we should go to a good hospital ..i will talk with deep uncle ... i know u will cure faster...pls come with me..

By saying he dragged her ....she kept wiggled ..

Devarji app mera hath chodiye....hai bhagavan ....mere pati ke alwa koi purush ko mere hath pakadne keliye koi haq nahi hai...app chodo devar ji....

She said..

Why are u saying MAHABHARATH DIALOGUE..like tv serials ...

Aryan asked being irritated...riddhima made him leave her hand .she run to her car and asked driver to start the car by destination vr VR enterprise...

Aryan stood there dumbstruck....

Soon riddhima reached there. Everyone looked at her ...her dressing style for a second they thought its someone else ...she went towards the meeting room.

She barged into there ....vansh is attending a meeting. There were so many gentlemen....they looked at the intruder..vansh looked at her clenched his jaw .mentaly banged his head .

Vansh ji.......ap busy hun..no problem let me serve lunch ...u will not take care of ur health...

She said while placing the tiffins shoving those important files ...

What are u doing here..

He whispered...

Wow ur wife loves u alot ...

Stated  an old man ...

I love him more than anything hena vansh ji....

She saidbwith a shy smile...vansh glared at her ..she is literally making him embarrassing..

Riddhima stop this bullshit right away ..

Vansh yelled
U don't want dal chawal then eat this paneer butter masala ..

She said indicating the food ..

Am not talking about food am talking about ur abnormal behaviour it is getting into my nerves ...

He spated ....

Tikkhe ...ji ap kha li jiye ....gentlemen its time for lunch go and eat something....

She said with a smile ...

Ur wife is soo dutiful ...

His associates complimented...she smiled..

I think we will talk about this meeting later...

Vansh said while glaring at riddhima...she shyly smiled ...he never saw riddhima getting shy ..

Sure ...

Soon the meeting room become silent only riddhima and vansh is there...

Riddhima forcefully made him sit and she sat on his lap ..
What the fuck.....

He yelled ...

Shhhh...vansh ji pls don't talk these types of things here .we  are at office ... we will do it at home..

She said shyly hitting his chest .vansh opened his mouth to say something but she filled it with chawal and paneer..the taste were amazing ...one by one she keep putting the morsel inside his mouth...after finishing she were about to stand but vansh stopped and made her eat the food ....she looked at his eyes ...they lost each others eyes .

Vansh slowly joined her lips  with his ....he tasted the paneer and chawal .she smiled in between the kiss ...he entered into her mouth .. there is no fighting for dominance. She submitted herself.....his hand roamed through her waist ....courtesy gose to her saree which exposes her milky white skin.he massaged her waist ...dipped his fingers inside her saree ..but riddhima is soo into the kiss .

She started to grinding in his lap ..making him growls.. suddenly a girl came without knocking ..she is an employee in vr enterprise she have a crush on vansh .but when she saw him kissing  another girl..her eyes travelled to his hand which is inside her saree  ..

She cleared her throat but the kissers doesn't bothered about it ..

S..sir....

Riddhima stoped kissing amd stood up from his lap ... making him groan in frustration.he just want to smash the intruder....

What the hell can't u see am spending  time with MY WIFE ...can't u knock ....before coming here ... if u saw something can't u just walk out from here ...

He screamed making both the ladies jump ...

So...

Out!!!

He yelled ...making that girl run from there. .

Vansh ji ..bye see u later..

Riddhima said and went from there ...before he could say anything.

Vansh looked at his junior who is poking from his pant .he just growled.....

Fuck!!!!!!!

He sweared ....

9 pm...

Vr mansion..

Riddhima is waiting at entrance ....vansh came ..she grabed his bag and asked him to fresh up ...she served him dinner ..

Riddhima is making bed ..vansh came there after sometime ..riddhima smiled at him...vansh looked at her with confused face ...

Now what is going on her pretty head ...

She closed the door ....then her hand went to saree's pallu .she took the pin and keep it on the dressing table.vansh looked at her with wide eye..

What are u doing???...

He asked ..

Doing a dutiful wife's duties..

She said with a shy smile ....

She is going to rape him.....

This thought run through his mind .

Riddhima stop .....this is too much ....

He said ..trying to make some sense in her mind .

Arre   .....vansh ji a dutiful wife always need to satisfy her husband...i prepared food for u and served u ...prayed for ur wellbeing...oh...i forget do u want massage  ...leg massage ..

She asked while correcting her pallu in her waist..

He all want to scream...then vansh felt a small hand pressing his leg ...he raised and saw riddhima is massaging his leg ...

Riddhima stop ..this is more than enough...u r playing so much ...u r perfect like before ..for gods sake don't do these type of things ....i swear i don't know these are the things indian housewives were doing...pls don't act like this ..u r perfect in ur own ways and u won the challenge...we will go to your house tommorow..i will behave well..

He said in a normal voice ..

Are u sure vansh ji???

She asked

First stop calling me this fucking name ....

He said making her chuckle ...

Ok fine ...as per a dutiful wife i behaved u r not comfortable with it ..

By saying this she stood up and started to remove her saree..

Riddhima..riddhima...what the fuck is this ...

Vansh whispered ..his aim is to yell at her but when he saw her milky white waist .he stared at her..

Now riddhima is only in her blouse and petticoat.. vansh gulped ....

He stared at her..her hand went to untie the knote ..his hungry gaze never leaved her ..but to his she removed her petticoat and standing  in a black jeans..then she removed her blouse and displayed her crop top ..then she tied her hair into messy bun and jumped to the bun..leaving the saree and blouse on floor..he is looking at her like a kid .

Thank u actually its really hard for me to  carry this curtain like clothes. U know  i woke up at 6 and watched YouTube channel to drap this shit ....

She said with a sigh...

But ur food is really  nice....

No..no its from the most famous hotel..actually i tried to make it but failed miserably...

She said making him gap like a fish ...

I know at end of the day u will say this ...

She said and closed her eyes ....

He looked at her face ....its really angelic....she is snoring softly....he chuckled..

He slowly bend down and kissed her forehead....and laid beside her while admiring her ..

Soon darkness consumed him....

************************

Do vote and comment ...

Do tell me how is it ....

Do spare me for my mistakes..

Bye take care ..

Target ....310.....votes...till then tata

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

296K 23.8K 51
♛ The Mafia King & The Royal Princess ♛ "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
122K 9.1K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
101K 7.1K 39
Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media & paparazzi's... It's a journey how a p...
7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...