The Silent Beat of a Butterfl...

By xXZiallsChildXx

It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
ZiallGiggles• Aaronmk• MyIrish One
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bromance Awards 2015
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
THE END
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
The End

Chapter Five

3K 238 113
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: I'm ready for some 4-piece 1d merch bc little do you know I'm pasting Zayn on all of it.

NICK JONAS WANNA FIGHT I STG LIKE I TRUSTED YOU BBY I WAS A FAN OF YOUR BAND TOO WTF

Naughty Boy getting roasted bc Zayn was in the studio with him. I laugh at it all really bc if he wants to be solo artist let him.
We all going to Zayns concert decked out in 2011 1d merch screaming DJ Malik and WMYB And vas happnin.

But anyways, let's get on with the story. I'm doing nothing but babbling.

20 votes/ 20 comments for an update.

Enjoy babes! ❤️
_____________________________

"But like, I think green and orange shouldn't go together." Zayn shudders. "Wow, you know a lot about fashion." Niall chuckled.

"Louis is a designer." Zayn nods. "But he's twenty?" "Yeah, they said he had some 'special talent' or some shit. When in reality he reminds me of Ryan from High School Musical." Zayn shrugged.

"Does he wear pink?" Niall looks at Zayn. "He's not that gay. No offense to gays. Well I am gay. Shit this conversation isn't going well." Zayn just gave up.

Niall laughed as they walked into a random store in the mall.

"You know, you would look really good in that." Niall points at a black leather jacket. Zayn looked at the jacket.

"I don't have any m-" Zayn looked at the cash Niall pulled out. 200 dollars.

"Take it." Niall said. "Dear God, Niall I can't do that." Zayn shook his head. "Look, I want you to take it because I trust you not to spend it on drugs or alcohol. Take it or I'll have to give you more." Niall threatens.

"Shit, okay." Zayn felt really bad for taking Niall's money. The jacket was five dollars.

"Buy it." Niall smiled. Zayn got it knowing it was his size. "Niall I really can't-" "Zayn, shut up." Niall walked over to another spot where shirts were.

"Here." Niall placed a white tee-shirt over the coat on Zayns arm. He grabbed black skinny jeans and laid them on the clothes too.

"How do you know my size?" Zayn asks. "I didn't. That's my size too." Niall smirks and placed a beanie on them. "Cmon. Let's purchase." Niall literally had to force the items from Zayn's hands.

"Your total is $78.97." The cashier smiled. Niall paid for it and Zayns mouth drops.

"I was-- I was gonna-" "Zayn, save it." Niall gave Zayn the bag and walked him out the store.

"You know, if you are still angry with the boys or whatever... Feel free to stay with me. I have a guest bedroom." Niall looked down with a slight blush.

"Thank you, Niall." Zayn really couldn't repay him. "Niall, please stop offering. It makes me feel like I'm stealing." Zayn pleas.

"Why doesn't it feel like stealing from your friends?" Niall asked casually. "I... I mean they.." Zayn stopped to think.

He has been using all of his friends' money. But they were still being assholes.

"Monica wants to meet us at McDonalds. Let's go."

-

Zayn shouldn't have felt nervous meeting Niall's friends. "He's cute." Monica's first words were. "I know." Niall simply laughed.

Megan eye'd Zayn for a minute. "You look like a badboy." She sat across from Niall and Zayn.

"He is." Niall winked at Megan. "Have you hit it yet?" Monica asks. "Mon! We met like two weeks ago!" Niall yelled.

Zayn laughed and relaxed a little. "Just asking. Meg and I started dating a day after we met. We've been together since the 8th grade. So ha." Monica stuck her tongue out.

"You better not be a douche." Megan was hardcore judging Zayn. "Meg, hush." Niall said with a stern look.

"Is that a weed tattoo on your arm? My god, why are you hanging out with a druggie?" Megan asked. "Megs..." Monica said signaling to hush.

Zayn got up and left the table.

He was always going to be judged, wasn't he? Just because he lived life to what he wanted to live it to, he was judged. He sat in Niall's car and decided to just wait until Niall was done.

A minute later, Niall got inside the car and looked at Zayn. "I am so sorry. She is really, really strict on who I hang with. And I swear she's really sweet once you get to know her-"

"Niall, just take me to Liam's. It's okay." Zayn shrugged it off. Niall drives off and looked at Zayn slightly.

"When I was little, my mum always told me to ignore what people said about you. I never really took her advice until now." Niall said.

"I don't need advice. I need a blunt." Zayn hissed. "I'm sorry." Niall said softly.

Zayn sighed as his heart fell a little. "No... Fuck I just.. I'm so tired of being judged." Zayn said quietly.

"Zayn, life's gonna knock you down, but you have to pull yourself up and dust it off." Niall said.

"You have a perfect life Niall. Your house is huge, you have good friends, you have money, a car-" "And you could too." Niall said.

"Niall, no I can't! My life is already ruined." Zayn laughed bitterly. "Zayn you have a lot.... You just don't know..." Niall laughed to himself. "I don't know what? How perfect you have it?" Zayn shook his head.

"You don't know me. At fucking all so don't even try to pull that shit." Niall swore and that shut Zayn up.

He hadn't seen Niall so offended.

"I'm so sorry." Niall stopped the car on the side of the road. "Niall..?" Zayn looked at Niall and he was crying. It had began to aim earlier.

"You don't understand... You just... I can't explain it. I can't let you get close." Niall was saying to himself.

"Hey," Zayn turned to Niall and wiped his tears. "You can tell me anything When you're ready. Sorry for saying that...." Zayn said.

Niall sucks the tears up and smiled straight through them. "The sound of rain calms me. I love it." Niall said softly. Zayn just laughed and looked at he rain for a moment and smiled,

"I really don't fucking get you."

-

"I guess if you wanna put it that way then yeah he's crazy as fuck." Zayn shrugged as he and Niall discussed super villains.

"My favorite hero is Deadpool." Zayn added. "Superman is mine." Niall chuckled laying back on the couch.

"Deadpool can so beat Superman's ass." Zayn scoffed looked over at a shocked Niall. "I will fight you." Niall joked.

"If you can reach me." Zayn laughed at the boys shortness. "Hey, bash on my super hero not my height." Niall sends Zayn a playful frown.

"Hey, I never asked how old you were?" Zayn sat up. "Eighteen. I dropped out of school in eleventh. But I'm pretty educated." Niall shrugged.

"Why'd you drop out? How do you even have money for a house like this and a car like that?" Zayn asks.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Niall muttered. "Do don't sell drugs do you?" Zayn asked somewhat jokingly.

"God no." Niall laughed.

"Good." Zayn laid back down. Niall looked at the window and notices the sun was setting. The room was darker.

"How is it good? Dont you?" Niall asked out of curiosity. "Yeah. It's not the life you want to live. You shouldn't. You have so much going for you." Zayn said with a sigh.

"That's what you think." Niall replied and Zayn just stayed quiet. He really didn't know Niall.

"You're funny, smart, positive, and cute. You don't need a life like that." Zayn says to break the silence.

"Cute, eh?" Niall raised himself up on his elbows looking across at the other couch where Zayn laid.

"Don't get cocky." Zayn teased.

"It's all good. You're pretty hot yourself." Niall laid back down. Te room was now dark only lit by a lamp.

"Yeah, because I'm a Greek God." Zayn joked. "You're even better." Niall mumbled to himself. "What?" Zayn asks. "Oh, nothing. Talking to myself." Niall shrugs.

"Niall, thanks for letting me stay here. I feel like you're even better than my own best friends." Zayn said.

"Zayn you can come anytime." Niall smiled. "I don't see how you randomly welcomed a stranger into your life and home." Zayn sighed heavily.

"You are more than a stranger. You're a friend now. A friend in need." Niall said with care in his voice. Zayn felt like it was the first time someone had said that without an irritated tone. Like the others. "And a friend who needs help." Niall added on talking about Zayns lifestyle.

And for the first time, Zayn didn't argue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
409K 17.1K 39
When there's a problem in your way, use your fists. That's all Zayn Malik has known his whole life. He was from the poorest and roughest end of Bradf...
73.2K 2.6K 42
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. She was nerdy. Small nerdy little Emma. Always being picked on by people bigger than her. People like Harry fo...
76.6K 2.5K 34
Ever dreamed of getting married to your all time favorite idol? How about having children with them? Wouldn't it be a dream come true when those drea...