Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One...

By Zazzy109

Yes. for those of you who read my stories, you know that I have a bellybutton fetish. And I love to sneak the... More

Trip
Bus Ride
Toon Tickles
An Experience
Interrogate
A Lovely Vacation
Shamers
Neko Tickles
Messing Around
Beach Experience
Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)
A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Wholesome (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Laughing At Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Pool
Outies
Teasing Josh
The Merman
New Friend
Bus Ride From School
Honey (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tickles (Life Is Strange 2 Fanfiction)
Story
Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter
Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction
Belly Button play
Tummy Play
Cuteness
Having Fun
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better
Messing Around Part 2
Voice Impressions (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)
Crushes And Fetishes
Caught (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Horror Game (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Staring Contest (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
New Student
Chapter from my book "Powerful"
Trip Part 2
Tickling Hayner (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Friendly Tickles
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Shirtless Mod (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
No More Shaming (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)
Cropped (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turner Better Part 3 (Julian's Bellybutton)
Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 8 (Janitor Shed)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 9 (Everyone's Belly Buttons)
Tickles
Superhero Tickles
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 10 (The Shadow Person)
Adorable Neko Tickles
Interrogate (Remake)
Mark and Sora (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Julian x MaleReader
Trip: Day 2
Author's Note #1
Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences
Peter's Stomach Rumbles (Spider-Man Fanfic)
Something More (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)
Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)
Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)
A Giant's Belly Button (Remake)
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art
Monkey Bar Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
The Popular Student
Uranus
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1
Belly Button Fetish Art #2
Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #3
Space Station
Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)
Mark and Tidus (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #4
Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #5
Carlton and Hugo
Famous Boy Tickles
Belly Button Fetish Art #6
Femboy Streamer Tickles
Femboy Belly Button Pokes
Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs
Belly Button Fetish Art #7
Famous Boy Tickles 2
Outie Love
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons Part 2 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #8

A Giant's Belly Button

541 19 0
By Zazzy109

There was to much work to be done. The lady across from me, needed some wepons to be forged, a guy two blocks down needed some maps to be printed.

I was busy working on the sword for the lady at the moment, I was just about finished, until I heard a knock at the wooden door. "If it's that lady, I sware..." I grunted as stopped hammering the metal, and walked over to the door. The knock happened again.

"Ugh, I'm coming!" I said, then opened the door. "Yes, who is-?" To my suprise, no one was at the door. "What the? Didn't I hear someone knock?" I peaked around the corner, looking both directions, but saw no one.

"Maybe it's one if those darn 5 year old- WOAH-" I had stepped forward, to take a better look outside, but then I had tripped over something, and landed on my face. "Ugh..." I said while I was on the ground. I got up, then looked behind me to see what I tripped over. There was a box on the ground, that said "seeds"

I automatically knew what it ment. "Ugh, can someone give this 16 year old a break?"

At first, I thouht it was someone dropping of something for me to plant for them, but then I realized that they had left, without saying anything. No note, nothing. So that ment I could do what I want with these seeds. "They better be beans. Cause I've ran out" I said as I picked them up, and carried them in. In the back, I have a garden where I plant certain things for myself. All different kinda of fruit and vegetables. I've recently been using a lot of beens for some of my dishes, and I've used them all out. So, now I have to rebuy them. Hopefully, this box will be some.

Well, they where beans, but not beans I had expected.

When I entered into my garden area, I had opened the box, only to see beans, but they had a gold shine to them. As if, they where sparkling. "What... is this?" I said picking up one of the beans. I studied it, and looked around the seed, it looked like it was full gold. But it was soft as a bean.

"Can this even plant?" I said out loud.

I just shrugged. "Whatever. Might be one of those beans that are a different color." I dug out a spot in the garden, and put the tree gold beans into the hole, and covered it up.

Then, I set the box where the beans came in, down, then went back inside to get my watering can.

After I had filled it up with some fresh water, I came back out to water the beans. I stopped over the spot, then poured the water out over the area I had planted the beans.

"Hopefully they'll spring up soo-AHHH!"

As soon as one drop of the water, hit the ground, the ground started to shake, then something green erupted out of the ground, slamming into my face, resulting in me falling backwards, and falling on my behind.

"Ah, what in the hec-" I looked up, while I was on the ground on my back, only to see a gaint green stem, shooting out of the ground, and into the sky. I blinked.

"Uhh....."

I've forged magical weapons before, but I never heard of magical water.

I looked at the ground. "How many beans did that produce-?"

I was about to start digging, but then something slammed into my head. "Ow, what the?!" I looked up, then at the ground, and saw something what looked like a ball. I shrugged it off, then continued to dig the ground, only to have raining gold coming down on me. "WOAH? HEY?!"

The gold was coming from ontop of the bean stalk, and then I remembered how the beans where gold.

'Is there gold on the top?!' I thouht to myself.

There was plenty of gold where I was, that had supposedly dropped from the bean stalk, but beating the poor forger I am, I sure needed more to keep up with business. Probably with a whoke chest full of gold I could hire someone to help with the forging.

So, my only instinct, was to climb the bean stalk.

It sounded simple, but it was pretty difficult.

I'm actually a pretty good climber, I've climed a Moutain not to far from where I am... only to steal a ancient magical amulet, to give magic to one of my sword creations. And no, I'm not a thief! They thing I stole it from anyways, is someome who used to terrorize our village. But this bean stalk was so high, I was getting second thoughts halfway up. It was nearly as tall as a Moutain, and was going high beyond the clouds. "How... the hell am I going to get back down?" I thought to myself, wondering how I was going to bring a chest full of gold down.

I couldn't throw it down, one thing for sure is, I could hurt someone. Secondly, if I don't hurt anyone, someone could see it, and take it. Assuming the chest is gonna break, they'll see the gold.

But I pressed on, I rekon I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

As I got higher, I came to a huge suprise. There was a SHED at the stop.

Wasn't sure if the shed was from the beanstalk, or if the shed was actually sitting ontop of the cloud. But, when I went to walk there, I realized I could walk ON the cloud. "What the... how...wait..."

Then I used my brain to figure out the shed wasn't from the bean stalk. The bean stalk just crashed trough the shed, and that's why some some came crashing down to the ground.

But there was some chests there, so I searched them all. But, there was nothing. Well, nothing valuable.

I was about to open one last chest, until-

"Who are you?"

'Shoot...' I thouht as my anxiety went up. I slowly turned around. Know I knew someone actually lived up here, and I was robbing them. "I... um... I can expl-" I turned around, only to see some shoes. Gaint shoes.

"Uh...."

"Up here-" The voice said.

I looked up, looking at some legs, then a torso, then a face. A teenager, probably around my age.

I blinked, as my brain was trying to process what I was witnessing. It was a 20 foot human. Or, a 20 foot giant

"...what?! You're a gaint!" I yelled.

"And... You're small. Who are you?" They asked.

"Please don't eat me!" I yelled.

"Gross..." They said making a disgusted face. "Why would I eat you, when you look like me in a way?" They said.

"Huh?" I was confused. Giants are mythical creatures, that we don't know exists are not. Well, no I know they do. But the old stories say they eat humans. But, this guy looks like he doesn't. And to be, honest... why does he look kind of... cute...

"Uh... I..." I didn't know what else to say to him.

So, then he walked over, then sat beside me, with his back up agiest the wall. Only thing is, he landed a bit to hard, and the ground shook, making me fall backwards. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said. "Let me help-"  I went to help me up, but ended up picking me up, holding me up to him. I was basically sitting in the palm of his hand. I looked directly at his face, at his eyes.

"You... look like one of us? What are you?" He asked. "I'm a human..." I said. "Human? Wait... are you from down below?!"

I assumed he ment below the clouds, so I nodded. "Woah! Really? I've heard stories of down there!" He said. "Really?" I asked. "What kind of stories?"

"Well, mostly how you guys are evil and... would kill anything that's different than you or something like that..." he said. I blinked. Well, that's pretty much what most humans are. But I try not to be like what.

I was about to say something, but got intruppted by the gaint.

"Well, you don't look evil. And to be honest, you're kinda cute" he said. That made me blush a little. "Uh... um... what's your name?" I asked trying to hide my blush. "My name? It's Arthur. What's yours?"

"Name's Jack" I said. "That's a nice name" Arthur said as he placed me down.

As soon as he placed me down, his stomach growled. And it sounded it extremely loud at the size I was. My face went extremely red, as I always secretly liked stomach growls, but part of me was scared, because this gaint was hungry, and I'm practically bite size right now. He probably figured out what I was thinking, and he giggled. "Don't worry, I won't eat you. I mostly eat fruits anyways"

Well that was a relife.

But his his tummy gurgled again, and it's like his belly slighly vibrated. He blushed. "Sorry you have to hear that..." He said. "Skipped breakfast this morning-" He stopped talking, because he saw me staring at his belly like a weirdo. "Um... you ok?" Then he giggled softly. "Hey, I told you I won't eat you-"

I snapped out of my daze, and looked at him. "I-I know! I.. um.. that wasn't why... um..."

He tilted his head. I looked up at him looking down at me, confused. I figured I should just tell him. "Um... I was just... interested in your stomach growling... because it sounded extremely loud-" I said.

He looked confused, but then he sofly smiled. He placed his hand on his belly. "Yeah my stomach is always so loud." He chuckled.

Then, it grumbled again, and as a result, Arthur rubbed his belly. I couldn't help my blush darkening.

"Um... wait... when you said you're interested in it... do you mean, like, you actually like hearing my stomach?" Arthur asked. My face went SO red.

"Um.. well! Uh... you see...." I stammered all over the place. He chuckled. "Well, that's a little weird" He giggled. I blushed, then pouted. "So... you like stomach growls? What about bellys?" He asked. I looked at him, but then he did something that made my heart jump out of my chest. He lifted the shirt he had on, up a little, showing me his belly. He was a little chubby, and he had an innie bellybutton, that looked insanely deep!

Not to mention, that I probably could fit inside it, since he is a freaking giant!

He saw my blush getting darker, and I heard him bursting into a fit of giggles. "You... wanna looked at it closer or something?"

Before I could say anything, he picked me up. "I know you want to~"

He held me out infront of him, adjusted himself on the wall, slouching a little, then he placed me on his belly. My heart was beating out of my chest, as I looked infront of me, at the gaint crater of a navel was infront of me. I looked up at him, and saw he had his hand up to his mouth, giggling uncontrollably at me.

I blushed at him, then crawled up to his bellybutton, and looked down in it. "Well? You gonna go inside, or what~?" He asked. "Pretty clear you have bellybutton fetish too~"

My face went extremely red. "I... I don't..." I denied. "Sure you do~"

I got up, and was about to walk up to him, completely forgetting that his bellybutton was right infront of me. I tripped, and fell face first into his innie. "Oof!" I yelled. I heard him giggle, but it sounded a bit muffled, because my head was practically deep inside his navel. This... was... hot.

I of course didn't let him know. But my heart was beating so fast as I saw his navel knot was inches from my nose. I just wanted to kiss it. I was about to, but realized I was stuck. I tried to push myself out, but I couldn't unwedged myself from inside. My legs where out in the open, so I tried to push myself out, by pressing my legs on his navel rim. I managed to actually get out.

After I got out, I looked up at Arthur, who was smiling at me. "Had fun~?" He asked.

My face was so red from that experience. I don't think I ever blushed so hard before in my life. "Your face looks like a red moon" Arthur laughed. His laugh sounded really cute.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

Just then, Arthur's belly growled again, but actually standing ontop of his tummy, felt like a freaking earthquake, and I lost my balance, and fell directly into his deep navel again. I heard Arthur giggled, a muffled giggle. "That was funny" He said.

I blushes. "Oh, I'll show you funny alright~" I said. My face was much more closer to his navel knot now, so I moved my hand, that brushed against the wall of his innie, and that me him giggle. "Hey, what you doing in there?" He giggled. Then, I started to spider tickle his navel knot, and that caused him to burst out laughing. "Are youhahaha tickleIheheheing my Bellheheehy butthahahaotnnn?!" Arthur laughed. I smiled, then I started to lick his navel knot, and that him laugh ever harder.

"Hey, Arthur? What's going on in there?" I heard a muffled voice say, that didn't sound like Arthur. It didn't sound like a kid or teenager period. It sounded like an adult.

I heard Arthur gasped a little, and his bell sucked in some, causing me to fall deeper into his bellybutton, and my face slammed into his navel knot. "Ow..." I said.

He quickly took me out, and placed me beside him, like, near his butt.
"If you fart I sware-" I said. "Oh shut up." He said.

Just then, another gaint, walked into the shed. "Arthur, are you ok? I heard you laughing extremely hard for some reasom?" They asked. "No, it's fine dad. I'm ok"

"You sure?" They asked. Arthur nodded. "Hmhm!" He responded. "Alright"

I caught a glimpse of them, and they looked like a middle aged man. Just... twice the size of a middle aged man.

"So... that's your dad?" I asked. Arthur nodded. "Yeah." He picked me up, and placed me infront of his belly. "I just didn't want him to see you.. Not sure how he'd react at all-"

Pretty sure he'd act the same way a human would see a giant. Maybe wrose.

Arthur looked down at me, then he pushed his belly out, but he did so a tad forceful, so his belly slammed into me, and made me fall onto the ground. "Oh I'm sorry!" He said, with a small snort.

"You seriously ment for that to happen-" I said. Arthur giggled. "I did notttt"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.9K 15
(18+) oneshots smut & fluff (18+) (Not edited please tell me if I made a mistake) Both sides have confirmed that writing ships like this are okay, if...
144K 407 18
book 1: Willne, imallexx, James Marriott, George memeulous decide to play a saucy game of truth or dare and let's just say,.,.,,,,..., it definitely...
20K 404 15
This is about embarrassing stores that has happened to me my friends and just heard about over time and believe me theres a lot. Enjoy!!
7.7K 168 7
lemon, lime, fluff or even angst. Just drop a suggestion.