STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

By NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER -31

3.2K 418 290
By NandanaSuresh0

Riddhima walked towards his cabin .everyone greeted  her .she just noded her head .she knocked and heard 'come in'...she went inside .

He raised his head and looked at her....she came forward .

From which school u learned....that never show manners to a beautiful lady ..

She asked being annoyed because he didn't asked her to sit ..

Are u here for teaching me manners....?

Vansh asked by checking his files..she just gave him a cold look and take a seat infront of the chair .making him glare at her

When husband is illiterate.wife should take care of it .so next time ask me sit ...

She said ..

Out......

He ordered

Am not came here sit on ur lap have my lunch .am here for discussing  about new project not only that we have to meet our another investor Mr.Rogen ....so come lets go..

She said with an attitude ...vansh sighed and gave her some files which contains some details about their new project afterall riddhima is new in this field .riddhima grabbed it from his hand and started to reading it and clarified her doubts finally they were ready to meet Mr.Rogen .

Both went to their own  car in midway riddhima saw angre .his hand were on sling around his neck.

Hey angre what happened to u?...

She asked with concern while checking his wound ..vansh came from her behind  with a  smirk .only she knew it is the after effect of her DIWALI celebration....vansh twisted angre's hand and his muscles get punctured. Finally he ended up in this sling ....

Just tell me who the hell did this .i will puncture his both hand and sling it with my own hand .then i will break his both hand and will kick his ass with his dick...

She said with anger.but she don't know her own husband did this and she is planning to harass her own property. Angre gulped ...vansh too..

No..no its an accident ..no one did this ...

He said while gulping seeing vansh's dangerous look.

If i find out u r not saying the truth ur condition will be more worse than this .

She threatened...and stomped out from there...vansh glared at poor angre.

They both entered to the most famous hotel in NEWYORK CITY ....

There client meeting were going on .riddhima's creative ideas making impress on her .vansh were just sitting and hearing her ideas.all know that riddhima is a talkative person with a bold character which can make anyone on her feet.

She have the nack to impress others just by her talk and jokes .

I hope u like my ideas...

She finished...earning  a huge applause from all...vansh too clapped for her

Oh its really an amazing presentation...BEAUTIFUL young lady...

An Mr.Rogen the old man said with  a smile..she too smiled ..

Thank u Mr.handsome...u just look like MY LATE GRANDFATHER who were a blad head ...u r also like him....still u look cute..and handsome.

She exclaimed with a wink...the hall break into laughter. Noone dared to answer like that to Mr.Rogen .....

Hey ....little girl that is so rude to this handsome yet old man....

He said with a pout ...making others amuse ..

Comeon ...just look at u ..u r cute especially with that pout ....

She said...then an idea poped on his mind ...

Are u married ??...

He asked making others silent .vansh looked at him with shock...riddhima giggled ...everyone were amused with her giggling...

Hey are u going to make  a move on me ...

She asked and again giggled..

I wish i could.....

He said with a sad sigh...everyone gasped

but am asking ur hand for my younger son .who is now CEO of my other company.i would love to if u said yes ...

He said riddhima again giggled looking at vansh's face..everyone were eagerly waiting for riddhima's reply .sane girls will never say no to this offer.but they don't know riddhima is INSANE ...

Oh...Mr.Rogen i would love to but if u ask me this question two days before..now am married and my husband is looking at me like  a lost puppy ..

she explained with a  chuckle seeing vansh's expression..everyone were confused who is her husband.

AM RIDDHIMA'S HUSBAND...SHE IS MRS.VANSH RAI SINGHANIA...

a voiced boomed there ..everyones head snapped on to his direction .

Oh...my bad i will miss a chirpy bubbly talkative daughter in law ...

Mr.rogen said being sad ...

Oh...Mr.rogen lets become freinds and beer partners ...

She said with  a wink..

I would love to...

He exclaimed like a kid ....everyone saw a different man there .Mr.rogen is a dangerous man in business man. Including mafia ...he doesn't even smile in his whole life.now he is talking and joking around riddhima like her friend.

Soon everyone went and now vansh and riddhima were presented....they were ordering their lunch .

Waiter is taking their order.asusual riddhima have a long list .she is ordering first ..

Yh thats it ...

She said while that poor boy took  a deep breath .finally she stopped ..he turned around to go but again stopped by riddhima's voice ...now what she want ..his book habe no more page ....he felt like crying ..

Why didn't u take his orders .he is also came with me....vansh ji ap order dedo ..

Both vansh and waiter were gaping like fish ...riddhima is busy with choosing her desert .

I just need a vegetable soup ...

He said while that guy run from there .....

What do u want as a desert ..i didn't order it now because there is no place to keep this much food items in this table ...it is more comfortable if we bring a table in our car's dickey..no problem next time. 

She said like it is the most important thing in the world .vansh just shook his head ..being silent is good in this situation otherwise she will embarrass him more ..

Vansh is going through his phone .riddhima through menu.when she lifted her head ..she saw  a girl is looking at vansh with lustful gaze..she is with her friends .they all were checking out him.

A sudden anger rushed through riddhima's vein ...she took the knife which is places beside her and harshly scratched it on vansh's plate which he turned upside down to serve the food ..she is making a screeching sound .he looked at her ...her attention is on that girls.who were looking at her while gulping .

What happened???

He asked being confused but she kept silence and do that screeching sound ..those girls came to them.running..

Sorry mam ..sorry sir ...we were at fault ...

One of them said ..

He is MINE...U have 2 seconds to go out fron here otherwise. I will dig ur grave here itself ..

She said in her dangerous yet calm tone..this tone is really unfamiliar for vansh .everytime she is chirpy girl who cracks jokes and took things very lightly ..he knew her for past months she didn't talk with anyone in this tone..

Those girls run fron there ..riddhima looked at vansh and raised her eyebrows..

If u like it or not ...hate me or love me...i don't care .if i married to u then u r belongs to me .....i will never share what is MINE...i hope u get it if not..muje koi farak nahi padtha....

She said in her dangerous aura by holding vansh's collar and pulled him towards her .she just kissed his cheeks. Vansh sat there with stunned Expression..he can't able to digest the fact.

Soon waiter came and served them ....like nothing happened riddhima digged her food ..vansh slowly started to sip his soup.

After the lunch they went to there own office ...

But vansh is still in shock
******************************

Hyyyy ...do tell me how is it??

Do spare my mistakes...

Next CHAPTER will be a damakka one....

Revelations were on the way ....

Tell me about riddhima's behaviour being possessive...

Bye

Love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11.2K 28
Tale of an 18 year old Ridhima ,an orphan who lives with her aunt D'Souza.On a regular day ,while working as a substitute of her aunt as a butler ,sh...
35.8K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
26.6K 1.5K 15
This story is about Riansh coz I am a big fan of riansh and rrahel.. I can't tell you the story here if u want to know then read it I hope that u wil...
86.5K 3.3K 34
so first off all hello guys, this is my first story so let's starts . the story revolves around a buissnesman mafia named mr. vansh raisinghania .the...