Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
The Official Leader of the Sins
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock
Is It So Much To Ask For?
Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
Corazรณn vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins
The Donquixote Brothers
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
This is War.
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

If Only I Stopped Here

1.3K 71 236
By pamegranate

A/n: How was last chapter 😉 anyways I hope you enjoy this one as well my beautiful readers!

Question of the day: What if reader was not who she is but a very "mean girl" vibe. As in Regina George, from Mean Girls, and Chanel number 1 lol (basically a snobby rich girl and PINK)

Ace quickly widened his eyes as he randomly woke up. He blinked multiple times as his memory came back to his sense and he automatically smiled. "Good morning, beau-" Ace tilted his head but froze as he didn't see you at all. "Huh?" He sat up and looked around, the bathroom lights weren't on, you weren't on the floor, nor around the room. "Uh...Y/n?" Ace flinched at the random moment of your door opening as he just saw you with a pink apron, "Oh, you're awake...me and my dad finished doing breakfast. Let's go eat." Ace blushed and nodded, "Okay!" He quickly got off the bed and follow after you. As he was, he couldn't help but remember last nights encounter, 'Is this my victory? I should've taken a picture of us sleeping together!!! I could've showed it to everyone...' Raising an eyebrow, you gave a small glance towards Ace and quickly stared at him weirdly. The boy was walking with flowers and butterflies popping around his aura. He was too happy for the morning, 'I'm not even going to ask...' you sighed and walked inside the kitchen, "I brought him, papa." Your dad had snapped his 46th metal spoon in half as he only smiled at your way, "Great!" You nodded slowly and sat down on the table, there your mother and Ace talked about you as they both showed the same expression. The bright smile that had always annoyed you since day one....

Or did it really annoyed you?

Your father had sat down as he only ignored Aces presence and showed more affection to you. "My beautiful Princess, I haven't seen you in a long time my heart breaks as days went on, but seeing you for a second made itself heal in a heart beat!" Your eyes widened at the sweet remark from your father, "Papa, why are you being sweeter than ever?" Ace gulped nervously as he knew why your father was acting more extra. 'I'm fucked...'

"Oh Honey! You're being the sweetest! Ace, pass me the syrup." Ace did as told as he continue to be quiet on his seat and only smiled at your way every time you asked if he's okay. Obviously you knew he wasn't as you weren't stupid enough to not notice your fathers death glared he kept sending at Ace. "Dad, will you be taking us to school?" Your father came back to his innocent aura and frown, "Oh no, I've forgotten! I'm sorry sweetheart, but I have a business meeting to attend with a new client!" Your mother gasped, "Is it today? I thought it was tomorrow!" Your father shook his head, "It was, but their boss seems to be making other plans with their business as well..." Your father didn't seem to be happy at this person he called "boss". Your mother sighed in annoyance as she knew who this person is, and why this person did that. 'What a sneaky women she is...damn you mother.' "I'm sure you'll have time for Y/n tomorrow." Your father nodded violently, "Of course! I can take you anywhere you like!" You nodded slowly and continue to eat, "I'll be waiting patiently then..." Your father looked at the time on his watch and widened his eyes, "Seems like I don't have much time...I will be leaving now. Honey, are you ready?" Your mother nodded and stood up, "Y/n, please be a dear and put the dishes away before leaving to school, okay? I promise this will be the last time, we're just in a hurry right now!" Your mother kissed your cheek and ruffled Aces hair before she ran off to get her coat. Your father kissed your forehead and nose as he hugged you so he can flick Ace off behind your back. "Stay safe, okay princess?" You nodded and wave your parents goodbye as they left.

Right as those doors shut closed, Ace finally gasped and sighed in relief, "That was horrifying..." You snorted, "Could feel your fear from a mile away, pretty boy..." Ace blushed, "H-Hey! This is the first time I ever meet my partners parents! In fact, the next day after you know...at their house!" You rolled your eyes, but then came to realize his words, "So Im not your first girlfriend?" Ace paled, "U-Umm, no not really...you're more like my 5th..." You nodded, "Cool." Ace saw how you went silent and continue to eat, "Y-You're not mad are you?" You paused and shook your head, "Why would I be? We both had our own life's. There's nothing for me to be mad at you for." Ace could feel his heart bursting at your words, he really choose the right person. "May I ask how many people you've dated?" You shrug your shoulders and nodded, "Why do you want to know?" "I'm just curious." You sighed and leaned back on your chair, "I've dated 3 guys and 3 girls. One was in the middle of changing their gender. I believe they were my favorite..." Aces jaw dropped, "Y-You like girls too?!"

"...uh, yeah?"

Ace held your hand tight and smiled warmly as the both of you entered school grounds. Automatically, everyone stared at the two of you and started whispering. Rumors sure flies faster than one can step a foot when running.

"Oh my god...IS SHE DATING ACE?!"

"WAIT-WHAT?!"

"Oh shit...WHAT ABOUT SABO?!"

"Who cares about him?"

"THATS HIS BROTHER!!!"

"Oh..."

"Wait...so she dated Sabo then Ace?!"

"Okay, and??? Let the girl live her life!"

"Honestly! They even look cuter, and she looks more happy than...you know who!"

"Oh yeah, those two are meant to be."

"But why do I still want to date her?"

"Wtf Lex!"

"You can't, you're an extra..."

"OKAY, AND?!?????? THE READERS LOVED ME FROM LAST TIMES CHAPTERS!!!"

"THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO DURING THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL GET OVER IT!!!"

Ace's blush had gotten redder at the comments as you just walked uncomfortably at the many stares you're currently receiving, 'Why are people so invested with my damn life...' Boa walked with her two sister beside her as she then froze at the sight of you and Ace. There was no reason for her next action, but her nerves had reach as she was about to run after you, until Nami and Vivi pulled her, "Woah! Calm down, didn't you vote for Ace?" Vivi nodded, "Who would've thought she will end up with him..." Vivi groan as she put her money on Kid already. Nami also cried, "But! This is just the beginning, right? What if she doesn't marry him!" Vivis eyes widened, "You're right! Sorry Boa, Ace is losing!" Boa glared at the two as she pushed them away from me, "Don't tell me what to do, fools!" Nami and Vivi tilted their heads due to how confuse they were, "Why are you mad?" They both said. Boa huffed and made her way towards you.

"What's up with her?" Nami shrugged her shoulders, "Who knows...but I don't want to lose that money yet!" Vivi raised an eyebrow, "What are you thinking of doing?" "I'm hooking up Luffy with her...no matter what!" Vivi widened her eyes, "Then I'll be trying my best with Kid!"

"We should go out on a date, after school!" "Cant, I have work." Ace frown, "What about tomorrow-oh wait you have plans with your dad..." You smiled at how hard he was trying to make a date with you. You shook your head then stop on your tracks at the sight of Boa glaring daggers at Ace, "Y/n, good morning." You gave her a silent greeting as Ace raised an eyebrow, 'Why is she staring at me like that?' Boa pulled your hand away from Ace then began to walk, "Huh?" Ace blinked multiple times as you waved him goodbye and walked the same pace as Boa. Ace looked at his now cold hand, "What?! SHE JUST STOLED MY GIRL!!!" Ace ran after you, but was automatically stopped by Kid and Law. As they both stood in front of him with their arms crossed, "Good morning, Portgass...." They both greeted him with teeth clenched tightly. Ace squinted his eyes in annoyance, "Fuck you guys want? Oh, wait I get it!" They both raised an eyebrow, "You guys are jealous of my relationship with Y/n! That makes sense for sure!" Kid quickly clenched Aces collar as he was about to punch him, Ace smiled in victory as he was not scared of the red hair, "Do it!" "Glad you're excited to feel pain-" "Kid!" The three males looked at the new voice as Killer stood there with his arms crossed, "What are you doing? You have two weeks left. Don't add more days into your community service." Kid groan and harshly threw Ace on the ground, "Fuck off dude..." Ace groan as Sabo walked up next to him, "So it is true...you and..." Ace nodded, "Yeah." Law sighed in annoyance and made his way out of campus, he'll be skipping the rest of the day as he knew he didn't want to see you and Ace all lovey and shit. Penguin and Shachi ran after their boss as one of the two were feeling heart broken as well, can you guess who?

You guessed right, Penguin.

Sabo helped Ace up back in his feet and only stared at Ace trying to dust off dirt from his school uniform. "Why are you staring so hard?" Sabo shook his head, "Nothing..." the blond male walked away and met up with Koala who started to ask him questions. Ace stood unbothered by the scene not too long ago and looked around, there he saw many students looking at him, "Hello..?" His fan girls started to squeal at his words and crowded him as soon as possible, "Uh..."

Kid and Killer silently walked through the halls as both seem to be bothered by something. It was obvious for those who have been following your story as they both were jealous. "So you still like her too..." Kid clicked his tongue at the word "too" coming from Killers mouth, "Not anymore..." Kid walked faster to be ahead from Killer as the man shook his head. "You say that, but we both know that's not true..." Killer now stood by himself and looked around. He saw nobody, so then he punched a random locker, breaking the door and leaving a fist print, 'Fuck...why do I keep losing...?!' Kid heard the loud noise as he was also getting angrier, but once he saw your figure far away, his anger quickly went away and all he wanted to do is...do you right there in public. Kiss you in public. Grab your ass in public. Carry you and touch you in public. But now he can only watch you from afar and with another man he hates the most at the moment. Although, that man hasn't been seen next to you. Kid shook his head and walked away, 'If I was that bitch...I would never leave her side...Tch!'

Now that you manage to convince Boa to go to her class, you relaxed at the sight of an empty hallway. You walked more ahead, but then stopped as a red line across the floor stopped you. "Right...this is the end of this side..." You looked ahead as you admire the clean walls, floors, and unbroken windows and doors from each classroom. Then you looked behind you to see the complete opposite of that. "How odd to see someone here." Turning around, your face had met up with another face that was close to yours. There your e/c eyes met with sweet hazel ones. You backed away and finally saw the full body of a man wearing a proper uniform, tall as maybe like Killer or even Kid. Dark skin, wavy black hair, and his pointy teeth showing with his small smirk of his. "And you are?" "None of your damn business..." You turned around to walk away, but the man freaked out and chased after you, of course crossing the red line. "Wait!" He grabbed your wrist, making you stop. You were about to punch him, but your mind came to realization that the man has crossed the line, "You crossed the line. You're not suppose to be here..." The man let go of you and chuckled, "No, you're not suppose to be on the other side. Us students can be anywhere we like." You nodded slowly, 'I remember that there's a rule like that...' "My name is Hyun Jin. But people call me caramel because of my-" "Eyes..." You finished for him. Caramel blinked multiple times, "Huh? How'd you know?" It was now your turn to blink multiple times, "Huh? No, I just thought that might be the case...I use to give my friends nicknames by the way their eye color, or how they reminded me..." Caramel blushed at your embarrassed face, 'F-Fuck! How can I not stop myself from crushing her in a hug!!!' Caramel chuckled as he leaned forward, "May I ask for your name?" "No." Caramel paled as he saw you walk away.

'Huh?'

The man completely ignored your answer as he continue to ask as he followed you. There, students continue to whisper as they saw someone from the other side of the building INSIDE the delinquent buildings talking to you...THE ICE HEARTED GIRL!!!

"Is your name, (random name)?"

"..."

"Aww come on! Don't give me the silent treatment!"

Caramel now stood in front of your classroom door with you as you opened it and there you saw mostly everyone crowding around Ace. 50% seems to want to fight him and the other percent are just there to watch. But once they heard you open the door, everyone froze at the sight of the male next to you, "Y/n?!!! And who's this???" They all said the same thing. Caramel widened his eyes, "So Y/n is your name! Wow, what a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl like yourself." He tilted your head with his finger underneath your chin as his nose almost touched yours. You glared at his cocky attitude and pushed his face away from you, "Get away from me..." Caramel pouted, "But you're so cute, I can't!" Ace froze at the man actions and words. He quickly went up to you and pulled you away from this male, "Who the hell are you?" Caramels smirk faded away and now a scary stare looked down at Ace, "I should be asking the same question..." Ace huffed, "I'm her boyfriend, asshole!"

Everyone now went silent as they waited for the mysterious mans reaction. And they were all shocked.

"You're her boy.............friend?"

Kid studied the males featured as he then widened his eyes, Sabo, Heat and Wire also seem to remember who he is. 'Ace...THATS CARAMEL FROM THE SINS!!!' Sabo paled.

Kid silently and slowly stood up, 'If he does something...I can take him down with Heat and Wire...' both friends knew Kids mind right at this moment and did the same thing. Sabo quickly stood up in fear, 'Ace...get the fuck away from him and remember who he is!!!'

Caramel smiled warmly as it send chills to everyone in the room. "Is that so...."

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Ask questions if you have any for the next chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
675K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...