𝐹𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪...

Por stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ʳᵘᵗʰˡᵉˢˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᴬⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʰᵉʳᵒ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 40

868 37 15
Por stainsspermbank

Aizawa and Shinso agreed to spend the next few days at my house to make me feel better. We had already gotten Shinso's things. I parked in the driveway and we all got out of the car.
"Damn you have money ma" Shinso examined the property.
"Y/N!" Shania (one of the housekeepers) rushed outside.
"SHANIA!" I ran to her. She hugged me tightly. She noticed my tear stains.
"Oh what's wrong babe?"
"Just grieving" I said.
"Shit me too" she chuckled.
"Damn both our parents are dead"
"And died before we were adults"
"Yay mental instability"
"Woo" we busted out laughing.

"Hi Shania" Aizawa walked over with Shinso's bags.
"Hii, hiiii cutie" she tickled Aliyah in Shinso's arms "I'm sorry where are my manners, hi I'm Shania" she smiled at Shinso.
"H-hi" he avoided eye contact "I'm uh Shinso" Aizawa and I looked at him confused.
"Boy you have a whole boyfriend" I said.
"Plus she's too old for you" Aizawa said.
"I'm 20" Shania said.
"He's 15" I added. She instantly busted out laughing.
"Yeah fuck no" she chuckled "so did they adopt you?"
"Yep" he nodded "how did you know?"
"Its on the news" she shrugged and walked towards the house.

"Wait what do you mean it's on the news?" We followed her in.
"Check your phone" she said. I pulled out my phone and checked online. There were countless posts about Shinso being adopted including pictures of us shopping, in the car and even going home together.
"Are you Ok with this?" I looked at Shinso.
"Yeah I don't mind" he shrugged "you have a beautiful house"
"Thank you" I smiled "I'll show you to the rooms, you can pick your own"

"By the way Y/n" Shania looked at me "you haven't released the theme yet"
"I'll go on live and announce it now" I said. I showed Shinso the rooms and he picked his favourite.

"I'll leave you to do whatever, you can explore the house when you're ready" I looked through my purse and pulled out my card "you can buy anything you want for the room" I handed it to him.
"Thank you ma" he smiled. Aliyah sat on the bed looking around.
"What's wrong honey?" I asked.
"Where is Loki?" She asked.
"Dada is gone to get him" I said "now do you want to come with me or stay with Shosho?"
"Stay with Shosho" she decided.
"Ok, I'm in the next door if you need anything" I closed the door behind me.

I walked into my room and changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I set up my phone at my vanity and went live. Thousands of people joined within seconds.
"Hi everyone" I signed as I spoke "how is everyone doing?" Comments flooded in "I'm happy that everyone is doing good, its been a while since I've been live, but today it is for a very important reason, to announce my annual gala theme! So this year's theme will be-"
"Ma can I go get-" Shinso walked in. He paused when he saw the phone "oh my bad"
"Oh no it's fine, what do you need?" I put everything down and faced him.
"I was just wondering if Ali and I could get a snack?"
"Yes of course, should I make you guys something?"
"Nah we can just have crisps or something"
"Nonsense, I'll make you guys something don't worry, give me a few minutes" I quickly grabbed the phone and headed to the kitchen.

I set up my phone again still on live.
"Sorry about that guys" I looked at the phone. I read the comments and everyone was asking about Shinso "oh yeah to clear everything up, that boy you just saw was my son Shinso" I started making the snacks "so as I was saying-"
"Y/n should I cook today?" Shania asked.
"Nah I got it, you girls included" I said.
"Thank you" she smiled "oh my bad" she noticed the live "damn you have loads of people on here" she looked.
"How many?" I asked from across the room.
"Nearly a million"
"Damn" I nearly tripped. Shania busted out laughing "that wasn't funny"
"Totally not" she chuckled "what are you making?"
"A fry board and a smore board"
"For the kids?"
"For anyone who wants some" I put the different types of chips in the oven.

"So what's the theme?" She sat on the island.
"The theme is-"
"We're back" Aizawa walked in with Loki.
"Damn I really can't say it" I said.
"Huh?" He looked at me confused.
"Nothing" I smiled.
"Alright" he kissed me "you Ok?"
"Yeah" I smiled at him. Shania's phone started ringing. She answered it.
"Y/n, Endeavor says to stop kissing and finish your fucking sentence" she laughed.
"Damn ok" I said "the theme is winter wonderland"
"Wait so like ice queen type vibe?" Shania asked.
"Yep" I smiled.
"That's good" she instantly started looking for things online.

I looked at Aizawa and he had a box in his hands but not Loki.
"Where's Loki?"
"Ali has him" he handed me the box "I got you donuts so you feel better" I opened them.

"Aww thank you" I put them on the table.
"No problem" he kissed my forehead. He then noticed the phone "you're on live?"
"Yeah I was announcing the theme publicly" I said "while making snacks"
"Ooo what are you making?" He looked over me.
"A smore board and a fry board" I continued getting everything ready. I looked back and Aizawa stared at me "what?"
"Nothing" he scanned my body while smirking.
"Damn he's trying to fuck you" Shania cackled.
"2 kids is enough" I tapped his face.
"I meannn" Aizawa hugged me tightly "it wouldn't be that bad to have another would it?"
"I already pushed one out, I'm never doing that again" I said "go find another girl for that"
"Ew no" he let go and I laughed. I noticed people requesting to join the live. I pressed a random account.

"Hey bestie" Hawks' voice boomed as soon as I turned around. I instantly slipped and fell. They all busted out laughing.
"I hate you all" I stood up. They all wheezed until the got stomach aches. Eventually they calmed down.
"So Y/n" Hawks smirked at me "how's-"
"Shut it birdbrain" I snapped.
"Damn I didn't even finish" he whined. Shania put on music in the background.
"Ok talk" I said.
"Mummy!" Aliyah walked in followed by Loki.
"I'm going to dissolve" Shania gasped "hi honey" she hopped off the counter and stroked Loki. He purred and snuggled into her hand.
"Are you Ok baby?" I picked up Aliyah.
"Mummy, Shosho said I have to ask you if I'm allowed to watch a movie with him" Aliyah looked at me.
"What movie?" Aizawa asked.
"It"
"Hell no!" Aizawa said "no I'm sorry sweetie but no" Aliyah looked at me desperately.
"I'm sorry, but I'm with him on this, no you can't" I said.
"Ok" she sulked.
"Sorry my love" I kissed her cheek "how about you get icecream after dinner instead?"
"Yay!" She celebrated and I put her down. She ran out of the room and Loki followed her.

"Why can't she watch It?" Hawks asked. We all looked at him confused. Even the comments were confused.
"She's one" Aizawa said.
"Its not that scary" Hawks said.
"Keigo, just don't" I took the chips out of the oven and plated everything.

"Wow that was fast" Shania said. She took a cookie from the board.
"I'll go call the kids" Aizawa said. I watched him walk away. I realized what I was doing and looked back at Shania then Hawks. They had both seen what I did.
"Y/n I know you didn't-" we started laughing again.
"Those snacks look good so I'm coming over" Hawks picked up his phone and started walking through his house "can I bring the others?"
"Others as in?"
"Miriko"
"Yeahh that's cool"
"Alright see you in a few" he left the live.
"Thank you everyone for tuning today, have a great night" I smiled and ended the live.

The next song came on and it was a twerk song. Shania jumped off the counter and started shaking ass. I joined in and we stopped still laughing. I looked at the door and Aizawa was standing there staring. He rushed over to my phone to see if it was off live.
"I was worried for a second" he sighed relieved "the kids are coming down now"
"Hawks and Miriko are coming over for food" I said.
"Alright" he nodded and Shinso walked in holding Aliyah and Loki.
"Thank you for the snacks ma" Shinso put Loki down and put Aliyah in her high chair.
"No problem, and by the way Hawks and Miriko are coming over for dinner" I said.
"That explains why everyone suddenly asked which house I was in" he nodded.
"Who?"
"Kaminari and the rest of my friends"
"Do you want to invite them over for dinner?"
"Only if it's ok with you"
"Go ahead"
"Thank you" he smiled.

They started eating while I put out food for Loki.
"I'm going to the pet store tomorrow" I said.
"Should I come with you?" Aizawa asked.
"No it's fine" I said "but thank you tho" I picked up my phone and started answering emails. I looked up and Aizawa was looking at me funny "what?" I chuckled.
"Why can't I come?"
"Because who will be with kids if you're with me?, actually Shinso you're coming with me, we need to get a few more things for you for gala"
"Cool" he nodded.
"So tomorrow we can go in separate cars" I said. Aizawa's eyes widened.
"Is this your way of breaking up with me?" He asked.
"No! No its not" I hugged him "I just need to run a few errands"
"Alright then" he looked down at me and held my waist "but I get to pick which car I take"
"Ok but if you scratch one of my expensive ass cars, I'm beating your ass"
"Deal"

The door bell rang.
"I'll get it" I walked out of the kitchen towards the door. I opened it and Miriko and Hawks were standing there.
"Y/N!" Miriko jumped onto me.
"RUMI!" I held her up "how are you?"
"Great, what about you?" She pulled back but wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I'm good" I smiled.
"Ok where's the baby?"
"In the kitchen" I sighed. She hopped off me and raced towards the kitchen "I swear she never comes to see me ever since I had Aliyah" I watched her run.
"I come to see you" Hawks slid closer to me.
"Ew Keigo" I cringed and closed the front door. We walked back to the kitchen.

Miriko and Shania were talking while Aliyah ate. Aizawa was showing Shinso something. Aizawa looked at Hawks and the room went tense.
"So you're the boyfriend" Hawks hovered and crossed his arms
"So you're the failed talking stage?" Aizawa's hair lifted as his quirk activated.
"Wow!" Aliyah clapped with excitement when she saw Aizawa's hair "mummy! Look at Dada's hair!" She pointed "it's so cool"
"I know right" I smiled. Aizawa's heart melted as he looked down at Aliyah.

Miriko walked over to me.
"Don't lose this one, he loves your kids so much more than anyone else but you, ever will" she whispered.
"Don't worry I won't" I smiled at Aizawa. He was wiping marshmallow off of Aliyah's face as she giggled. Hawks scoffed and we both looked over at him.
"I guess I'm happy for you guys" he scoffed.
"Thank you" I smiled.

After a while everyone scattered around the house. Miriko and Shania were playing with Aliyah in the playroom. Aizawa, Hawks and Shinso were checking out the underground car collection. I started on dinner. I had music in the background as I started.

~time skip~

The door rang.
"I GOT IT!" I called out. I walked over to the door and opened it. Bakusquad was looking back at me.
"Winter wonderland?" Kirishima asked "how the hell am I supposed to do winter wonderland with red hair?"
"Absolutely no clue" I chuckled and let them in "Shinso and I are going shopping tomorrow, do you guys want to tag along and I'll get your outfits?"
"Thank you" they smiled and took off their shoes.
"Tell the class for me then after school we'll go" I walked over to the house phone.
"What are you doing?" Bakugou asked.
"I'm calling the car collection" I picked it up.
"What do you mean the car collection?" Kaminari asked.
"Since this is such a big house, there's no point in yelling so we have house phones across the house so if we need anything we can just call each room, come look" I said and all walked over "the different numbers are for different rooms" I showed them the laminate sheet next to the phone.
"That's so sick" Sero read through them.

"I'm guessing you guys came for Hawks and Miriko" I looked at them.
"Practically yes" they said.
"Well Hawks is in the underground car collection with the boys while Miriko is in the play room with Shania and Aliyah" I started dialing the car collection.
"Who's Shania?" Jiro asked.
"She's too old for you" I said "she's older than me"
"I meann" Sero said. I looked at him and he instantly looked away.
"Hello?" Aizawa picked up the phone.
"Shota its me" I said.
"Wait are you outside?" He asked.
"No there's a phone system- don't worry about it, the kids are here so you guys should come back up"
"Oh.. ok"
"What happened?" I started panicking "Aizawa I swear to God, if you scratched one of my dad's car I'm going-"
"I didn't!" He rushed "I was going to say that they're all really fascinating"
"Oh ok... sorry"
"Its fine, we're on our way back now"
"Thank you" I ended the call.

I dialed the play room and Miriko answered.
"We're playing here Y/n" she said.
"Come down, a few kids from Ua came to see you" I said.
"Are they Shinso's friends?"
"Yeah"
"Class 1a?"
"Yep"
"I'm coming" she ended it.

Within a few minutes Miriko came to the entrance.
"Wait it's some of the cool ones" she smiled and they all froze "hi guys"
"H-hello" Kirishima panicked.
"Aww they're so cute" Miriko smiled. They all blushed while Mina melted into a goofy smile.
"Rumi stop before you break them" I chuckled. Hawks and the others walked over.
"Hey guys" Hawks smiled "how's it going?"
"Hi" Jiro swooned. We all looked at her.
"I swear you're-"
"Shut it Sparky" she snapped and everyone laughed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 197 31
{𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬...
215K 6.2K 41
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞�...
11.2K 308 53
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐔𝐀 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 . 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝...
13.6K 780 22
尉ぅ疫 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫