Dawn Of The Heroes (PAW Patro...

By MarvelousNovels

Dawn Of The Heroes (PAW Patrol fanfic) {COMPLETED} _________________________________ When the world is in nee... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note

Chapter 5

403 18 45
By MarvelousNovels

I have decided to start putting Ryder's parents' names instead of always writing Ryder's mother said or Ryder's father said.
So from now on, I will be writing their names.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

RYDER was driving through a crowded street, where many cars were packed closely together. Suddenly his phone started ringing. "Great, who's calling me when I'm driving a motorcycle?" Ryder said, slipping his hand in his pocket while keeping his eyes focused on the street.

Ryder glanced quickly at the screen of his phone and saw that it was his father calling him. "Oh my" Ryder said. "What am I gonna tell him? He's probably looking for his motorcycle".
A car was straight ahead, Ryder made a quick turn but his phone accidentally slipped out of his hand.

Ryder's expensive iPhone went flying across the street. "No! My phone!" Ryder said.
Ryder's eyes weren't focused on the road. He was focused on his phone that landed in the middle of the street.
A large truck drove over it and smashed the phone into pieces. Ryder's attention was snatched when the motorcycle drove over a stone. "Whoa!" Ryder cried, as the motorcycle flipped in the air.

It landed on the sidewalk and Ryder fell on the solid surface. He felt an instant sharp pain shock his body when his arm gave a sickening crack sound. "My arm" Ryder said.
A man hurried over to Ryder to help him. "Are you okay, Ryder?" the man asked. "No, my arm" Ryder said, clenching his teeth from the extreme pain. The man helped Ryder to his feet.

Ryder took off the helmet and threw it. "Tony, do you have Animal Control's number?" Ryder asked. Tony is a man who owns a fruit shop and Ryder's been knowing him for two years.
"Animal Control? We have to get you to the hospital" Tony said. "I'm sure you know about that big explosion where two cars hit and it was caused by a German Shepherd pup" Ryder said.

"Oh yeah, everybody knows about that. But I need to get you to the hospital. Your arm is broken. Aren't you in pain?" Tony said.
"I am but saving my pup is more important than going to the hospital. I need to tell Animal Control that that pup is mines" Ryder said.

"Okay, first get in my car" Tony said. Ryder got in Tony's small blue car. "Can I use your phone now?" Ryder asked. Tony handed Ryder his phone and Ryder called the Animal Control.

Ryder: Hello

Animal Control: Hello, who are you?

Ryder: My name is Ryder and I think you have my pup. He's a small German Shepherd puppy.

Animal Control: That pup that caused that big accident? We have him and we're about to put him down.

Ryder: Don't put him down! He's mines!

Animal Control: Sorry sir, but this pup has caused a major accident today. Not only did he cause one death and many fatal injuries, but he caused both cars to be completely destroyed. The man who survived the explosion has now lost his job. He was a taxi driver, without a car, he can't work and provide for his family. Second of all, two people who were fatally injured are now being treated in the hospital. But they don't have money to pay for surgeries and things like that.
The doctors are still going to heal them but they have to pay. They can't get free treatment. This pup has caused a horrible event today, leading to bad results.

Ryder: You can't put him down! He's mines and you have to respect that!
🐾🐾🐾🐾

In the Animal Control Center, Chase was sitting on a table. A lady who was a member of Animal Control, was speaking on the phone to Ryder. Chase knew she was talking to Ryder because of what she was saying on the phone. And he could faintly hear Ryder's voice arguing back. "Please Ryder, come and save me" Chase thought. His brown eyes were wide in fear and his tail was tugged between his legs. He stared at the lady as she spoke with Ryder.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Animal Control: Give me your parents' number.

Ryder stood quiet for a minute. He wasn't sure if he should give his parents' number. If Ryder's parents were to find out about this whole thing, they would kill him for sure.
"They probably already know about everything. They had to see it on the news" Ryder thought.

Ryder: Here's my father's number.

Ryder gave the number.

Ryder: Don't put my pup down. I'm coming for him soon.

Animal Control: I'll discuss this with your parents.

Ryder: I don't care what you discuss, just don't put my pup down!

Animal Control then hung up the call.

Ryder: Hello?

Ryder looked at the phone. "Great" Ryder said. "What did they say?" Tony asked. "The lady said she would discuss this situation with my father but when I told her not to put my pup down, she just hung up" Ryder explained.
"I hope you get your pup back" Tony said. "I'm gonna call your parents and let them know that I'm taking you to the hospital".

"Why would you do that? That's only gonna make things worse for me" Ryder said. "But your parents must be really worried" Tony said. "Fine" Ryder said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ryder's father and mother were getting really worried and stressed out. "That news was crazy" Jessie said, which is Ryder's mother. "Not only was it crazy, but it has to do with Chase. And Chase is Ryder's pup which means Ryder must be involved with this whole thing" James said, his brown eyes filled with stress.

"He has to be involved, he's not answering our calls" Jessie said. "How about we call his friends' parents? Maybe they know what happened?" James suggested.
"Good idea, I'll call Oliver's mother" Jessie said.
While Jessie ringed Oliver's mother, James called Avery's father.

Jessie: Hello, how are you?

Oliver's mother: Hi Jessie, I'm great. What about you?

Jessie: I'm not great at all. Ryder left the house at 12:00pmto take Chase on a walk and he hasn't returned since then. He hasn't been answering my calls nor James'.

Oliver's mother: I know earlier that Ryder called my son and asked him if he had seen Chase. Oliver told him that he hadn't seen him and Ryder said he was going to search for him. But that was before that crazy news came out.

Jessie: Oh my, I better tell James. This is horrible.

Oliver's mother: Crazy things started happening as soon as Ryder got that pup. Did Ryder tell you that Chase was chosen by Lightening Bolt to take his place in the race yesterday?

Jessie: Nope, when he came back home, Ryder just said that Lightening Bolt had won the race. But today, James had read the newspaper and told me what really happened at the race yesterday.

Oliver's mother: Well, you better find that wild son of your's. *giggles lightly*

Jessie: If I find out that he's up to something crazy, this will be his last time going out.

Oliver's mother: I hope you find him safe and sound. I have to go now.

Jessie: Thank you for the information, bye.

Oliver's mother: No problem, bye.

"James, Oliver's mother told me that Ryder called Oliver earlier and asked if he had seen Chase. But Oliver said he hadn't so Ryder said he was gonna look for him" Jessie explained.
Before James could say something, his phone started ringing. "Animal Control?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Animal Control?" Jessie said, her green eyes overtaken by confusion. "This has to do something with Ryder" Jessie said. James exhaled a deep breath and answered the call.

James: Hi

Animal Control: Hello, you must be the father of Ryder?

James: Yeah, I am.

Animal Control: Well, your son has just called telling us not to put his pup down. This pup has caused a major problem and accident today.

Before James could speak, another call came in. James took the phone off his ear.
"What in the world is going on?" he said, "Tony is calling". "The man who owns the fruit shop?" Jessie said, "what's he gotta do with this?".
"Jessie, please call him from your phone" James said. "Will do" Jessie said.

James continued the call with Animal Control while Jessie called Tony.

Tony: Hey Jessie

Jessie: Hi Tony, what makes you call?

Tony: I have some news about Ryder.

Jessie: You do? Where is he? What happened to him?

Tony: Your son was driving James' motorcycle and he drove over a stone. The motorcycle flipped in the air and crashed on the sidewalk near my fruit shop. Fortunately, Ryder had the helmet on but unfortunately when he fell, he broke his arm.

Jessie: What the...... w-why in the world is he driving a motorcycle?

Tony: I saw this, so I got Ryder in my car and now we're on our way to the hospital. Ryder told me that he was heading to Animal Control Center, to save Chase. And he also said that when James called him, his phone accidentally slipped out of his hand and was smashed by a large truck.

Jessie: Thank you for the information and thank you so much for taking Ryder to the hospital. Bring him straight home afterwards.

Tony: Will do.

Jessie ended the call. James was still speaking with Animal Control. "I'm coming now" James said and hung up the call.
"What did Tony say?" James asked. Jessie explained everything that Tony told her. "Ryder is on punishment when he gets home" James angrily said.
"I agree" Jessie said, "what did Animal Control say?". "I was going back and forth with the lady about putting Chase down. I told her not to put him down and that I'm coming to get him" James said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ryder and Tony made it to the hospital. By the time they made it, the sun was setting and the sky was darkening. Ryder couldn't stop thinking about Chase. He was immensely stressed and he could barely focus on what was going on around him.
Ryder followed Tony into the hospital.

He received an X-ray and the doctor said that his bone wasn't severely broken. It was just cracked but it was still together. So Ryder got a tight cast wrapped around his arm.
The entire time, Ryder thought about Chase.

When Tony pulled over at Ryder's house, Ryder was in shock to see his father coming out his red Mercedes Benz. What shocked him even more, his father was holding Chase.
"Chase!" Ryder said, his voice filled with so much joy. His tired brown eyes were now sparkling with joy and happiness.

Chase leaped from James' arm and ran toward Ryder. Ryder grabbed Chase with his unbroken arm and squeezed him.
"Chase" was all he could say. Chase licked Ryder, nonstop on the cheek. "Ryder, I'm so happy to be back with you" Chase whispered, his eyes getting teary as a whirl of emotions built up inside him.

"I'm so happy your safe and unharmed" Ryder said. "Thank you Tony for taking Ryder to the hospital" James said. "No problem" Tony said.
Tony bid farewell to Ryder, his father and Chase.

Once Tony drove off, James didn't say anything to Ryder. He just walked to the house and opened the door. Ryder knew his parents were extremely upset with him.
"Jessie, I'm home" James called. Jessie came out of the kitchen. "Let's have dinner and then Ryder will go straight to his room. Tomorrow we're gonna discuss everything that happened today" Jessie said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Right after dinner, Ryder washed up and went to his room with Chase. His parents were very cold towards him, which meant they were really angry.
Ryder got in bed and Chase got in the bed with him. "Ryder! We're together again and we're both unharmed!" Chase barked, "Actually, your arm is broken".

Ryder hugged Chase. They shared a long quiet moment together. "So what happened to you?" Chase asked. Ryder started telling Chase of what happened.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

James and Jessie were in their bedroom. James turned off the light and got in bed. Just as he placed his head on the pillow, his phone started ringing. "Who's calling now?" Jessie said. Justin grabbed his phone from the small table besides the bed. "The mayor of Adventure City?" James gasped.
_____________________________________

🐾If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to comment and vote. Your support means everything to me.
Don't be shy to comment, feel free🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 152 6
Ryder, Rubble, Zuma and Skye are on a mission so the three males Rocky, Marshall and Chase are alone. Not that bad but what should they do? Maybe it...
5.8K 277 27
Dawn Of The Heroes 2: When 2 Universes Collide {COMPLETED} ________________________________________ When the world is in desperate need of heroes, t...
41.4K 813 34
A pup tells us a story about his life. He passes through a lot of things that hurt him, making him escape from his home. Years later, he comes back t...
33.8K 548 39
Includes, action and romance. Have a guess which pups the romance is about? You guessed it! Chase and Skye, well mostly. 😅 When the pups take a...