Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

34- Wedding Bells

1.8K 91 28
By maha997_

******1 week later******
'Nouman's POV'

"Kanza you are coming right?" I asked her again and she kept quiet.

"Kanza?" I said and heard her sigh on the other end.

"I will" she said and I smiled.

"Good I know you don't want to but mom wants to meet you our other family members, please understand" I said.

"Don't worry Nouman I will get ready, by the way what time?" She asked and I smiled.

"Hmmm it will be 8:30" I told her.

"Okay fine for me" she said and soon after that we hung up.

Kanza ko tu mana lia ab khud ki bhe thori tayari krlain, I smiled opening my cupboard.
I was soon done with the selection and it was 5:00 so I went to look for my annoying siblings. They as usual were fighting in the tv lounge.

"Oye! What's that noise for?" I asked and they both straighten themselves.

"I was telling him that Australians didn't deserve that worldcup" Zoha said her cheeks puffing out in anger.

"Could you please explain why?" Sami said folding his arms across his chest.

"Because...."

"God guys you still fighting on that thing which happened long ago ab bus bhe Karo yaar" I cut her in the middle and they both glared at each other.

"Yeah she started it" Sami complained and Zoha threw a cushion at him.

"Haww jhoota" she said and I chuckled.

"Acha cut it out, and Zoha don't you want to get ready for the function" I said and her head jerked towards the wall clock.

"Oh god it's almost 6, how could I forget that, mujay tu tayar honay main time lagay gaa" she exclaimed getting up.

"Tu kab nahe lagta" Sami muttered. Zoha and I glared at him together.

"Oh teri, acha sorry sorry" he quickly said and then smiled cheekily.

"You go Kanza, I'll handle him" I said and they both looked at me smirking, "oh I mean Kanza.... Nah Zoha y-you go" I stammered.

"Bohat yaad aa rahi hay ap ko huh?" Zoha said sitting beside me.

"Nahe woh gal-galti say nikal gaya naam" I stammered and they chuckled.

"Array array khabra kiun rahain hay, hum nay konsa kuch kaha hay soochay jitna marzi soochna hay" Sami smirked even more and I felt my color going red out of embarrassment.

"Oye kotay! Sharam kr" I scolded and he chuckled.

"Ab ap ki daant Ka Kio asar nahe mujh dheet per" he announced and I smacked the back of his head.

"Chalo shukar hay khud khud he main lia" Zoha said and winked at me.

"Zoha time" I said and she got up instantly.

"Meet you at the gate" she yelled.

"Chal uth kay tayar ho tu bhe" I told him who cheekily smiled at me.

"You go don't wait for me, I know how desperate you are" he winked and I showed him my hand indicating a slap and he made a kissy face.

I laughed slightly and went to my room. I still had time so I got myself ready for the nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stirred and blinked trying to open my eyes. My hand automatically reached for my phone and I squinted my eyes to checked the time. I jumped when my phone said its 8:00 pm.

"Damn I was supposed to get there by 8:30 ugh!" I grabbed my towel and rushed to the bathroom.
Soon I was done with the showering and I suited myself in a white buttoned shirt with black waistcoat, black lose tie and blue jeans. In a haste I gelled my hair and settled them in a spiky style(okay that was random, as I don't know a thing about men hairstyle).
I went out and everyone was already there.

"I was expecting you be the first one here Lakin janab tu ab nikal rahain hain" Sami commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Soo gaya tha main tu ankh nahe koli" I told him truthfully.

"Han must have been with someone" he muttered and I groaned.

"Sami now stop it yaar" Zoha said coming towards us and I looked at her in a 'awe'
She was wearing a tail sleeveless bottled green shirt with red tights beneath and hair perfect straight with bum in front.

"MASHA ALLAH you look beautiful" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you, ab bhe hero sy kam nahe lag rahay" she returned the compliment and hugged me.

"Aur main?" Sami said his jaw dropped.

"Yahan lenay denay ki baat hoti hay, compliment do aur Phir lay lo" Zoha said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You look good" he said shortly and Zoha's eyes widened.

"Only?" She slapped him and he laughed.

"Nahe nahe I mean you look gorgeous" he said and she turned her back towards him and folded her arms against her chest.
He smiled and went in front of her.

"Did you mind that?" He asked and she kept looking down.

"Acha na ab itna bhe pretend na karo" he added and Zoha seemed as if going to cry.

"Rona nahe Rona nahe, makeup karab ho gaey ga" he said and then sighed.

"Do I even need to tell you that what you mean to me?" He asked and she looked at him.

"But a little but of expressing is not harmful" she said and I nodded amused.

"So I do express, those fights we have and arguments and in the end I lose that is all my way of showing love" he said and I smiled.

"But itna jungle way" she said and I chuckled.

"Okay I will try to be better" he said kissed her on forehead.

"Honestly you are looking beautiful" he said and she hugged him.

"Are you all ready" Mom walked in and Sami whistled.

"Besharam bacha" mom scolded him and we all laughed.

"Nahe you are looking beautiful" I said and she patted my cheek.

"Acha mujay daant aur usay pyaar" Sami made a face and mom kissed him.

"Lets go we are getting late" I said and we all exited tha house. I sat in my car and others drove with Sami to the venue.

I drove through my dark and depressing neighbour to hers which was full of life and colors.
I parked my car in her driveway and rang the bell. From inside I heard the clicking of heels and seconds later door opened and there she stood. My heart skipped a beat. Every time I sees her I always encounter these weird sensations in my body. She was dressed in a peace sleeveless long shirt with sliver embroidery on it. Her hair were curled at ends and the front part was settled in a low bum. Her face shone in the moonlight and a smile crept up to my lips.

"Don't you think it's toooo early" she said and I looked down embarrassed, "itna time tu main bhe nahe leti ready honay main" she added and I looked at her with apologetic look.

"Sorry I took an unusual nap" I said and she smiled, "it's okay".

"You ready? Chalein?" I asked and she nodded. I turned and made my way towards my car followed by her.
We sat and soon reached in front of beautifully lighted building.
We walked through the curved foral decorated entrance. The hall was loaded with people and I was actually dragging Kanza behind me. I spotted mom and reached her.

"Oh ao beta" mom said as soon she noticed us.

"Assalamoaliakum anuty" Kanza greeted and took a seat next to her. I looked around the table and caught a lady staring at me. Okay.

"Am fine, ap sunao?" She asked and Kanza nodded.

"Yeh ap ka beta hay?" The same lady asked and mom looked at her.

"Ji yeh mera bara beta hay" she replied back.

"MASHA ALLAH, Kia kartay ho ap?" She asked and I smiled, "aunty software company main job hay".

"Acha, meri beti bhe engineer ban rahe hay" she said excitedly, "abhe bulati hoon usay".
Okay tu main Kia karoon? I just can't stand these type of people in desi weddings. Asay interrogation krtay hain as if am a criminal.
Sami who was sitting beside Kanza looked at me with the look 'did you get it' and I gave him 'I defiantly got it' look. I gestured him to sit on another seat and I sat on his. I looked over to mom who winked in return.
Let the show begin.

I slowly grabbed Kanza's hand which was on the table and intertwine my fingers with hers. She gasped and then looked at me, her eyes popping out.

"Nouman kio dakh lay gaa" she whispered furiously.

"Han let it be" I said playing with her fingers.

"Are you mad?" She said and I nodded.

"Hey sweetie you were saying that you are hungry, should I order something for you" I said and she looked at me with one eyebrow raised.
I casually ran my eye balls around the table and saw that lady looking straight at us with a frown.

"Me hungry.."

"Kanza play along" I said smiling.

"Yeh kon hay behn ji?" Finally the lady asked and I could feel a hint of jealously in her voice.

"Yeh meri bahu, Kanza nam he iss ka" mom introduced Kanza with a look of proud and I smiled.

"Oh" she smiled back and right at the cue her daughter arrived at the scene.

"Ji mom?" She asked and the lady gave her "tera satiya nas hoaw" look.

"Acha tu behn yeh ap ka chota beta hay" that lady decided to explode another bomb.

"Han je" mom replied casually.

"Tu Phir..."

"Hey Sami" suddenly someone shouted and I titled my head to look at a girl waving at Sami. He taking the chance jumped up and run up to her.

"Aur yeh sahiba kon the?" She asked.

"They are both together" mom said and I looked at her shocked.

"Woh... Woh main stage say ho kr ati hoon" lady said and shot like a bullet.

"Pata nahe kesay kesay log atay hain" mom said once she was out of sight.

"Wasay ap nay bhe sahi Kia huh?" I laughed "But woh Sami wali bat sacch hay?" I asked and she shook her head smiling.

"Aray asay logay say bachny kay lia, main kesi ko apni bahu ka nam day skti hoo jhoot mhoot main" she said and Kanza laughed aloud.

"Finally you got it" I said and she nodded.

"Wasay Nouman beta now you can let go of her hand" mom said and I quickly pulled my hand away. Kanza also looked down going all red.

"Umm, mom I'll be back" I excused myself and went to Sami who was standing with a group of guys.

'Kanza'a POV'

And here I am siting between the bunch of annoying desi anuties.
Thank god anuty Shazia hain warna mera Kia hota, I mentally prayed.
I looked around to find someone I know and my eyes landed on a guy behind the DJing panel. His back was towards me and I squinted my eyes to have a better look. There were a lot of girls around them. I frowned and looked away.

"Beta ap bore ho rahe ho tu baqion kay pass chaly joa" anuty said and I nodded.
Lakin kahan jaoon? I thought.
Still I got up and just strolled around the big brightly lighted room. I went and stood near the sofa where the new wed couple was sitting. I looked at them and smiled.
She looks so happy, may she get what she want, I prayed and kept looking at the way they both were whispering to each other.
I walked away from them and suddenly found myself in a corridor which had a lot of doors. I still walked and I felt a shadow behind me. I ignored it, then then I actually felt someone's breath on my neck but before I could turn, I felt a hand on my mouth and then an arm swiftly wrapped around my waist. I lost my balance and fell backwards and collided with something firm. It took me a minutes to realize that it was someone's body. Confusion took over me and I looked towards the crowd and spotted Nouman. It can't be him, I concluded then who? I moved my arms in the air and tried to get away out of the grip but it was quiet firm. I felt my heart coming out of its cage. Whoever it was started dragging me backwards, I tired to shout but it's only came as muffled voices.
My feet sprang because of heels I was wearing and pain shot through me. I felt my eyes getting moistened. By now I was at the end of the corridor. No one was there who could see me, and no one knew where I was. I tired not to panic but my eyes got blurred and the world in front of vanished and I realized who ever it was has pulled me in a room. Few seconds later his hand was gone and I instantly pinned myself to the wall. It was pitch black in the room that I couldn't even make the outline of my kidnapper. I felt his warm breathe on my face and that's when I realized how close he was. My heart just came to my throat.

"W-who... is this?" I could only utter these two words but the person didn't reply.

His hand trailed down to my hands slightly touching with my arms and I felt shiver running down my spine. He intertwine his fingers with mine and my breathe hitched in my throat. I tired pushing him away but that result only in more closeness.

"Kahan bach kay joa gee jaaneman" he said holding my arms and I slightly cried due to the pain.

"Oh" he whispered and I stared at his dark face.

His grip loosen and I felt him searching for something in his back pocket. And then a flash of orange light occurred. It was a lighter he lit. I raised my eyes and came in contact with his. My heart skipped a beat when the light fell on his full face and shock engulfed me.

"Tum?" I whispered still in the trance and noticed his face muscles tensing up.

"Kanza, kanza it was just a joke" he said coming forward and cupping my cheeks but I slapped his hand away. Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Matlab you want to say that this, dragging me like a kidnapper into a dark room, saying some cheap dialogues and in the end you could tell me that it was a joke" I yelled and he looked down.

"I mean did it even hit you how I felt in these few minutes" I said and he took a step closer but I pushed him away, "Kia Kia bura nahe aya meray dimagh main".

"Aur asay kr kay kia mila, huh? Tell me" I said hitting him in the chest and he stumbled backwards.

"Kanza..."

"Just shut up Shehryaar just.shut.up" I said pointing my index finger and ran out of the room.
I mean there is a limit to everything, how could he? How could he? I ran to the nearest rest room and cried my heart out.
Pata nahe what he was about to do? I mean the way he was acting was different, I thought, Kanza you should not doubt his intentions, it was maybe just for fun, I consoled myself.
I tried to contain myself and got my posture right. I hurriedly gave a touch up to my makeup and the ran my hand through my hair. As I took a step to exit the restroom I winced in pain and then looked at my feet which has swollen a little.
I went out and finding a good spot in a corner and sat down. Nouman was busy with his cousins and so was Sami and Zoha. I opened my phone and stared at the screen.
Hafsa say bhe bat nahe kr sakti, I thought, yeah we were still not talking, I mean it's like a whole week.
But still we have to make up and I guess I will be the first one. Ego tu kut kut kr bhari hay uss main, I thought and with that send a message to her.

Acha ab kitna ghussa dakho gee janu ;) bus bhe karo :-/

I waited for a text from her and when I was sure she won't reply back my phone buzzed.

Jab tak tum mujay nahe manao gee, main tab tak ghussa dakho gee XD wah wah Hafsa Kia rhythm banaya ;) :P

I smiled and wrote mine- :D but a lot to tell you :( :'(

Kia hoa? You okay? :O she replied back instantly.

Do you know where is Waqas? I asked her.

Waqas? Ghar per ho gaa! She replied back and I looked up to find him between loads of girls. Ahhh! ab maza aye ga na.

Well I see him with lots of girls.

What? Girls? Kahan? And how do you know? o.O. She bombarded me with questions.

Call Waqas, ask him where is he! And is he and where I am. I texted back.

Waqas ko tu main choro gee nahe! -_- >.<

I was laughing at her text when someone shoved a piece of pink color paper in front of me eyes. I looked up to see a baby boy 5-6 years old. I smiled at him took the paper from him.

"Who gave it to you baby?" I asked but he cutely smiled showing his small white teeth and ran away.
I frowned at the paper. I opened it and sighed.
Am shorry! *pouts*
I looked up and saw him standing apart from others leaning with a pillar. He pouted and holds his ears.
I ignored him and looked back at the moblie phone screen.
I got busy reading something from my official website when again I saw a paper but this time a yellow one. And the messenger was a girl with the same age of that boy.
I smiled and then she smiled back. She dropped the paper in my lap and walked away carefully and cutely carrying her lehnga.
You look beautiful when you are angry, you should do that often ;) acha na shorry *double pouts*
I unknowingly smiled that this. My angry just vanished away within minutes, but I won't let him know yet. So without glancing up I stuffed the paper in my clutch and then again continued my work.
And again a red paper dropped in my lap and I was shocked to find Hussain this time. He smiled and I flushed.

"First read and then we will talk.. Bhabi" he said smirking when I was about to say hi.
He left and I opened the paper.
This one for only and only you.
And the second I read this the room was flooded with the music. I looked up and saw him doing something on his Mac with that beautiful smile.

Hmm.. hmm...
Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi Likh di mere humdum
Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

And with that lights become dim. I looked at him who was looking back at me. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and he was standing calmly.
Previous lyrics repeated again and I looked down as his gaze was way to intense to bear.

Hmmm.. hmmm..
Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...
Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

He slowly walked towards me and my heart beat increased. No Shehryaar please! Everyone is around, I thought but he was coming nearer without any care.
He came and stood I front of me.

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum
Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum
Hmmm... hmmm..

And with that he knelt in front of me holding his ear. I was shocked.
How could he do that in front of everyone? The only thing my mind was asking.
He pouts and I forgot everything around me except him and I nodded. He smiled and slowly took my hand and kissed the back of it. We remained like that until my phone buzzed and I pulled my hand away.

"Kia kr rhay ho, kisi nay dakh liay tu?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Don't worry everyone is busy" he said and I sighed. I looked around and I actually noticed everyone busy because definitely it was dinner time.
I slightly laughed. He extended his hand and I looked at him with a questioning look and he nodded smiling.
I placed mine in his and he pulled me with him.

"Shehryaar am not going in one of those rooms" I said as he lead me through the corridor with lots of doors.

"You trust me?" He asked and I nodded without giving a second thought.

"Then don't worry" he smiled and my insides melted.

We climbed a spiral staircase and the came onto a small trace. It was giving a beautiful view of world around you.

"Liked it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Loved it" I said and he smiled.

"Chalo let's seat" he said and sat on the floor resting his back with the wall.

"Yahan, mera dress kharab ho jaey gaa" I complained and he smiled and reached for his pocket.

"Acha now okay?" He asked cleaning the space with the tissue paper.
I nodded and sat down beside down facing him.

"Asay Kiun kia?" I asked and he sighed.

"Well it was not actually like that, I mean like kidnappers ki tarah key kr jana but the moment I grabbed you I heard some voices round the corner of corridor so before someone sees us I pulled you inside" he told me.

"Aur indar jaa kr Jo dialogues maray thay, woh?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Well I thought situation automatically ban gaey hay tu why not play along with it" he chuckled and I punched his chest.

"You gave me a mini heart attack" I said folding my arms across my chest making a face.

"Am sorry, next time I won't even thing about that" He said and I smiled.

"Meri janu sorry khety hoa kitni sexy lagti hay" I said caressing his cheeks.

"Aur meri janu mujay har Cheez main achi lagti hay" he said pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

Silence took over us but it was a good one. He was playing with my locks and I was just relax to have him with me.

"Did you tell you mama?" I asked him.

"Nahe abhe nahe" he said and I felt my heart stopping for a second.

"Shehryaar your parents will accept me, right?" I asked him sitting up straight and he chuckled.

"Yeah asa Kia bura hay tum main, surely they will" he said but then he expressions changed a bit, "but they may have some problem with your job" he added and my heart sank.

"Then I will leave it, I won't do it" I said and he just stared at me.

"You'll leave your career just for me?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"Yeah I will" I said and he pulled me closer.

"Itna pyaar krti ho".

"Beyond anything" I replied with our faces just inches apart. He kept looking in my eyes and I lost myself in his. Wind blew past messing my hair with some stands landed on my face. His finger traced from my temple down my to jawline and so his eyes removing those stands. I shivered when his eyes stopped on my lips. He leaned in but before anything could happen I buried my face in the crook of his neck and hugged him tight. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Way to ruin moment Kanza" he said over my shoulder and I bit my lower lip to keep myself from laughing.
My heart skipped so many beats when he kissed on my shoulder. He cold fingers came in contact with my neck and I visibly shivered. He removed my hair and buried his face in the crook of my neck. His breath sending strong electric shock through my body.

"Shehryaar" I whispered when his nose tickled me.

"Hmmm".

His grip was so strong that I could not even get away.

"Please choro na" I said and he shook his head.

I laughed and he nuzzled in my neck tickling me more.

"Yeh sahi tareeka hay kudkudi krnay ka" I said and he remained like that. I sighed and gave in relaxing in his protective arms.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I looked at him in horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang bang! Ab kia ho gaa? Haww :O
Hehe let's see ;)
Hoped you liked it? Well it was let's take it as a last update! Before May! :( But still I updated so chill :) :*
Favorite scene?
Vote! Comment! Share!
P.s the song and Outfits in the pic :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
24.1K 793 24
After a year of shutting people out because of a tragic accident. Liza is finally ready to open that door. Little does she know that she'll soon wish...
12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)
263K 7.6K 36
"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end."