STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

By NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-25

3.3K 416 515
By NandanaSuresh0

"This chapter is a dhamaka one..."

Celebrating 31k+votes and 6.8k votes..

Thanks for all ur votes and comments
Those who didn't read last  CHAPTER pls do read it ...otherwise u will not get understand any thing.

P .S don't kill me after reading this chapter .because i did something beyond ur expectations....i know u all never think about it ....EVIL ME 😈😈😈😈

A girl in her mid twenties were gazing at the moon.she is wearing a wedding lehanga .she is adorned by diamond jewelleries....she is standing like a Greek goddess...her long veil were spreaded om the floor .that white bridal lehaga making her a queen.

Yes.she is RIDDHIMA.....NOW SHE IS RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA..WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE ........

Riddhima closed her eyes and the memories of past hours passed through her mind .

Few hours ago...

Its been 1 month the party get over .stella and riddhima have an amazing bond between them .whenever they saw each other .stella would say "I LOVE U RIDDHU"....Making others amuse.because stella loves riddhima a lot .riddhima always support her never made her low .vansh silently agreed for the marriage. Sejal and family came from india because her family gave more importance to sejal's wish .so everything were decided .stella need all indian wedding rituals....even they had bachelor party.

The wedding day came.....everything is set aryan and sejal came....vansh is waiting for stella but there is no sign of stella .because stella and her family went from this country.vansh is highly furious and ready to kill anyone .everyone started to get panick.shah family were also there.but vansh is in all calm mood.he is happy from heart but can't put that expression on face.most importantly his reputation is at stake.the most eligible

Then the great wicked indrani rai singhania put a proposal infront of them .

"Here Ms.shah can marry our vansh ....."

This statement startled everyone including riddhima who is having foght with her brother karthik for PANIPURI.....and cursing her short height.

The second indrani uttered those words THE#PANIPURI....slip from her hand .she pouted...she is fuming in anger ..

But the most shocked person is none other than is Vansh......

"No.."

This word he uttered so loudly....

Making everyones attention snapped at him...

"I MEAN ..HOW CAN I MARRY HER .."..

He said with an Expressionless face.making riddhima roles her eyes

"What is it mean ...look like am eager to marry a oldie baggy..look Mr.am not intrested in u...for u behaviour stella is beyond the height...not me afterall i can't take u in my shoulder and sing lullaby like stella do ..."

She taunted....but it triggered his ego....
He looked at her with anger filled eyes

"If vansh doesn't get marry then aryan will not marry sejal ..that is final no more discussion "

Anupriya declared ..everyone looked at her stunned .

"What are u saying how is aryan and sejal into this shit"..

Riddhima questioned...

" vansh is the eldest son of our family .i can't get aryan marry while vansh being bachelor...."

Anupriya answered ...riddhima looked at them shockingly..

"I thought he is only mad but pura parivar bhi heh...."

Riddhima murmured under her breath.

"I want to talk we ms.shah"..

Vansh announces making riddhima widen her eyes ...

Vansh motioned her to come .riddhima looked sejal and her family .sejal is crying. Riddhima knew sejal loves aryan more than herlife same goes to aryan. Sejal's parents were reluctant towards marriage. Riddhima made them agree . Now everything turned down...ic this wedding didn't took place .sejal'sfamily will have to face humiliationbacause their relativesand family friends were also presents there .

They all are from middle class Society and would starts to make theories themselves. If bride is rejected by groom and his family.

Sejal's father always gave priority to self respect. He nevet bow his head infront of anyone .only god knows what he will do when this marriage break.

Riddhima felt guilty because she is the reason behind the situation. She forced her parents for the sake of aryan and sejal's love ...so its her responsibility to make them marry.

Taking a firm decision they went to garden

"Ms.shah ..am not at all interested in this marriage especially with a person who hide her identity from me...who fooled me..

"If i didn't fooled u .will u ready to marry me"

She asked while smirking....

"Will u shut up...i will never marry a child ....first u go and say u r not ready for getting marry to me"

"Why would i say .u could also say the same and set this in ur mind that am not  a child".....

Riddhima said in bored tone .

"Because if i say that my aunt would feel bad"

He replied in his  cold tone.

"Oh really ur aunt would feel bad ..are others weren't human.do u ever think about sejal and her family ...they were the one who would face humiliation. "..

"I don't want to marry u and u will say no to  this marriage .final..."

By ordering this he went to mandap.
But little he don't know to whom he is showing his attitude ..

Riddhima smirks..

"If sejal wants to get marry aryan then she will marry him.they are my responsibility. I can't get out from it.if i want to marry this ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE or even STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE am fine....."

By thinking this she went from there..

30 minutes later .......

The spotlight went on a small petite figure came in view.

Its riddhima. Everyone frozen in their place .she elegantly walks towards them..

"Ms.shah are u ready for this marriage?"

Asked anupriya..
"If am not ready why would i wear wedding lehanga and ornaments .here any fancy dress competition is going on..haa for ur kind information not ms.shah to be MRS.RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA......So lets start the marriage ceremony. Pandit ji shuru kijiye riddhima aur vansh ki shaddi ka tayari shuru karo"..

She said in her authoritative voice ......riddhima 's parents looked at her .she went near them and hugged them.

"We need to talk not now"..

She whispered ...they noded .
She went and sat beside vansh .vansh is clenching his jaw...

"I told u to say "NO" then why the hell did u do?..

He whispered or we can say yelled ......

She just smirked ...

Vansh made her wear Mangalsuthra reluctantly.....then sindoor ..deep and tara did kanyadhan...they both were taking pheras...same goes to aryan and sejal .

Sejal's parents were shedding tears ...

"From now u both are husband and wife"

Both are looking each other..

Anupriya is fuming in anger riddhima looked at her and smirked ..

"Mr.shah in ur family did riddhima took decisions..u r her father. She never asked ur permission to get marry"

She taunted..

"Mrs.rai singhania for ur kind  information my daughter is not a 5 yr old girl .she is an adult and independent girl .she have the whole right to decide her life .then who told u that she never asked me about it .infact am the one arranged her jewelleries and dress.so any doubt ". 

Deep finished in his cold tone .

Anupriya stand there stunned. Riddhima and vansh took blessings. Same goes to deep and tara .deep hugged riddhu.his eyes were having tears .

"Princess i had so many dreams about ur marriage but sorry "..

"Shh...papa there is nothing to say sorry..its me who choose it".

She murmured and kissed his cheeks .deep kissed on her forehead. Tara also did the same .karthik also hugged her .she kissed his cheeks..

"Love u gudddu"..

A smack fell on his head
"How many times i told u not call me that idiot ".

Vansh is looking at them with his dreamy .he also wished a family like this but his family is different from riddhima s family.his family never carck jokes teases each other .no laugh all time they have talk about money and business .they never spend time with eachother .all are selfish. Ishani went for pub and enjoy with her freinds.aryan will accompany him in office .anupriya also do kitty party and club. He never talk with other members in his mansion.

Deep looked at vansh..

"Am giving my most precious possession to you.keep her like that .i always get whatever she want from childhood. Now she choosed u .i surrendered infront of my stubborn daughter. So take care ..its not a request its an order"

Deep said in his authoritative tone and went from there .vansh looked at them .in his life no one cared about him.even anupriya .

He sadly sighed ...riddhima hopped on the car .she is looking at the  phone.vansh is wandering normally girls will cry after marriage here riddhima is scrolling through her phone

WEIRED....

Angre and aryan is still in shock.they can't able to digest the fact that the churpy bubbly riddhima is married to Mr.arrogant...

Vansh choose silence .but from inside he is fuming in anger .how dare she to accept this shitty proposal ...

They reached the mansion ....the mansion is not less than a palace .but riddhima doesn't pay any heed because she born and bought from a rich family than rai singhania.from  her ancestors they own differnt types of diamonds.not only that they are royals.

She stand near the door .a woman in her mid 50s came .with aarathi..but stopped by anupriya

"There is no need of all this"
She ordered

"If this marriage were done according to indian rituals then it will also finish like that .aunty do the arathi .."
She said in her cold tone .the lady came and did aarathi.

Riddhima completed all rituals. Vansh didn't care about it .he walked to his study .

The lady came and show riddhima vansh's room and asked her to take  rest ..

So ..Now she is mrs .riddhima vansh rai singhania.....wife of BILLIONAIRE vansh rai singhania.....standing in his bedroom gazing at the moon.....

She is gazing at the moon and remincing how she decided to get marry.........

She heard a sound of  door openings..she knew who is it....

She looked at the side.....

********************************

So how is the surprise ...

Pls spare me for my mistakes ......

Do vote and comment .....

Something is on the way...so get ready for the ride ..

Fire and water get married now lets see what is destiny decided for them.....

Bye love u

Next update after 290 votes ....

Target complete karo....

Take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.7K 32
π™π™„π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™ƒπ™„π™ˆπ˜Ό 25 Year old free spirited girl, plays by her rules and doesn't really step away from taking on dangerous situations, since she is an...
266K 19K 45
"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyone get you..I won't let you go..your fate...
297K 23.9K 51
β™› The Mafia King & The Royal Princess β™› "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
26.6K 1.5K 15
This story is about Riansh coz I am a big fan of riansh and rrahel.. I can't tell you the story here if u want to know then read it I hope that u wil...