𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 �...

By OmgYanjun

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ Afte... More

𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
UPDATE
4.2

4.3 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

1K 43 13
By OmgYanjun

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 43: 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙

𒊹︎︎︎

Juyeon woke up and stared at Garyeong who was in his arms. He admired her beauty. She had delicate, soft, pink lips. Her eyes were beautiful, closed or not. He gently touched her face with his fingertips, moving away the hair from her face.

"I'll never let you go," he whispered, staring at her sleeping face.

*

"YOU'RE TELLING ME WHAT?!" Chanmi screamed at Hyunjae who just explained what happened between Garyeong and Juyeon. "AND YOU CHOSE TO TELL ME THIS NOW?" Chanmi shouted at the very much scared Hyunjae.

"Everyday you just seem like your brother more and more-"

"LEE JAEHYUN!"

He shook in fear of her yelling, and quickly thought of a topic to drag her away from what he had just told her. "You look very pretty today," He tried to calm her down with his anxious smile. Chanmi took a deep breath, still angry at him.

"Really?" She asked sternly while glaring at him. He nodded quickly and held her hands. "You're lucky."

"I sure am," He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "You're so pretty I could stare at you for hours with content," Hyunjae complimented and pecked her head. Chanmi separated herself from the hug, still with her arms around him, and looked at him.

Hyunjae hummed as a way of asking her why she separated from him. She stared into his eyes. "How many years have we been dating?"

"Hmm two or three?" He guessed with a smile. "It's been so long."

"We're getting ready for our graduation too," Chanmi muttered. "We're getting old Hyunjae.."

"I'd get old with you any day," Hyunjae chuckled and pecked her cheek. "But how come you're asking?"

"I just remembered how many arguments we went through," Chanmi said, "and I'm glad we figured it out."

Hyunjae brought his hand up and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Do you want to consider something then?" Chanmi tilted her head, slightly confused. "Marriage," He whispered into her ear.

"So soon?!" Chanmi gasped.

"What do you mean so soon?" Hyunjae furrowed his brows. "I wanted to get married to you since we first dated. Do you not like me Ji Chanmi?"

"That requires a lot of dedication," Chanmi said. "Also money, time, effort- it's a lot!" She paused and thought about it. "But I guess if it is with you, then marriage is fine!" She smiled happily.

He hugged her tightly, "I'm never letting go of you, so once I get on my knee, don't decline." He laughed. Silence fell among them as they stared at each other.

Hyunjae slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, Ji Chanmi." Chanmi looked at him, confused. "Thank you for teaching me how to love." She broke a smile and chuckled.

"Why are you laughing? I'm quite serious right now," He tilted his head and pouted.

"You're just so cute," Chanmi said while caressing his cheeks with her thumb. "Maybe I'll be the one getting on my knee." She joked.

Hyunjae moved back and took his hands off of her. Seriously, he went on a knee and took a box from his pocket. Chanmi's eyes widened. "Are you..." She stopped, not being able to say any words. Tears formed in her eyes.

"I've been a horrible boyfriend. Only just a few months ago I learned what it's like to be a good boyfriend. You stayed with me through everything, even when I treated you like trash. I regret being mad at you everytime it was my fault—even if it was your fault I can't believe I still had the nerve to be mad at you. I don't want you, who has been being patient with me for years, to be the one who has to yet again, enhance our relationship. This time, I want to be the one who takes the step foward to show you that I'm infact.. improving for you. Instead of being a bad boyfriend, I'll be a good husband. Will you marry me?" He proposed. Seratonin was floating in the air and they were both in ecstasy.

Hyunjae gulped, waiting for her response. A tear rolled down her cheek as she spoke, "Are you fucking serious?" Hyunjae chuckled.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Hyunjae asked, soon engulfed in her arms.

"Yes!" Chanmi cried in his arms.

"I was planning to make it more romantic, but then you said you will propose so I got a little impatient," Hyunjae stated. "I'm still glad I got that off my shoulders. I promise you I'll give you an even better wedding, Ji Chanmi."

Chanmi kissed his lips and parted. "I love you!" she shouted at him.

Hyunjae wiped her tears and smiled, "And I love you even more."

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 804
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚗𝚘𝚟 1, 2021

— 𝕹𝖔𝖛 1, 2021 —

Thank you to everyone who stayed and decided to read Teach Me How to Love. It sure has been a hell of a ride considering the amount of problems in this story along with my endless hiatus.

While writing this, I faced so many struggles as to how I was going to plan it out, but I think I'm satisfied that it has finally come to an end.

Again, Thank you all for reading this very very messy story! I will be uploading an epilogue in a few days.

Thank you so much!

Also stream maverick or yk whatever yk like just ☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...
1.1M 76.3K 200
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ the boyz chatroom au ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚💣:; 더보이즈 ↳ ❝ bxb ¡! ❞
81.5K 4.4K 24
❛ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①⓪①④ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ©𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦𝑠𝑎𝑛...
55.2K 4.1K 28
❝ just tell me you like me. ❞ +social media au ─completed: jul. 13, 2020