HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)

By lamiyax07

What happens when a simple yet confident girl, who is studying to be a doctor, accidentally collides into a h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Pehli Mulaqat
Chapter 2: Ladka Dekhne Mein Kesa Tha?
Chapter 3: Aly Tu Yeh Kese Bhool Gaya?
Chapter 4: Family Friend?
Chapter 5: Lunch Together?
Chapter 6: Mein Kitni Badi Bewakoof Hoon
Chapter 7: I Am Sorry
Chapter 8: Kiya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge?
Chapter 9: Night Talks
Chapter 10: Ronit Bhai
Chapter 11: Tum Abhi Tak Soye Nahi?
Chapter 12: Wedding Bells
Chapter 13: Pani Puri Eating Competition
Chapter 14: Her Hard Work
Chapter 15: They Met!
Chapter 16: His Concern And Her Fear
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations Begin
Chapter 18: Engagement
Chapter 19: Surprise Performance!
Chapter 20: Jealous Aly?
Chapter 21: Bharti And Her Silly Talks
Chapter 22: The Girls Get Wild
Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care
Chapter 24: Misunderstandings Cleared
Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 26: Aly Mujhe Bacha Le
Chapter 27: Her Failed Suicide Attempt
Chapter 28: Tu Mujhse Itna Pyaar Karta Hai?
Chapter 29: She Meets His Family!
Chapter 30: Yes I Do Like Her!
Chapter 31: Don't Be So Controlling Aly!
Chapter 32: Their First Kiss
Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?
CHAPTER 34: He Finds Out!
CHAPTER 35: Her Letter
CHAPTER 36: His State
CHAPTER 37: Disha Has A Talk
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Truth
Chapter 41: Her Past Is Still Haunting Her!
Chapter 42: Breakdown
Chapter 43: His Girlfriend
Chapter 44: His Story
Chapter 45: Tell Me You Are Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 46: Misunderstood, Exposed and Made Love
Chapter 47: You're My Rose
Chapter 48: Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter 49: She's A Friend
Chapter 50: Is This Where We End?
Chapter 51: It's Best To Leave
Chapter 52: Unexpected Leave
Chapter 53: Go And Find Her!
OH MY GOD
How It All Happened And My Whole Experience
Chapter 54: We Fall Apart

Chapter 38: No Trust

1.4K 220 117
By lamiyax07

Hi! A super LONG LONG LONG chapter for you guys.
I want to see an amazing response in this chapter or else I won't give any updates :)
Enjoy!

CHAPTER 38: NO TRUST

ALY'S POV

I was inside my cabin checking through the files before attending the meeting which was in two hours. Someone knocked on the door and I told them to come inside.

"Good morning sir." It was one of the employee.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Rahul sir told me to tell you that he wants you in his cabin in 5 mins," the employee told me.

What does he want now? I grabbed my blazer and walked towards his cabin and when I went inside, I was surprised to see Disha there. What was she doing here? I haven't seen her for weeks now.

"Kiya hua Rahul?" I asked him.

To my surprise, he looked pissed. What happened to him? I don't remember doing anything stupid now so what was all that anger about?

With long strides, he came towards and and grabbed onto my collar.

What the fuck is going on? I looked at Disha just to find her looking at the floor.

"Do you know how badly you fucked up?" That's what Rahul exactly asked me. What did he mean by that?

"What do you mean? Are you okay Rahul?" I asked him.

"I told you to not do these stupid things. I warned you everyday to stay away from alcohol. I told you to stop taking those girls to your house every single day and you still didn't listen to me damn it! You fucked up so badly and you don't even realise it." What the hell was Rahul on about?

"Is that why you called me here? Rahul I stopped doing this shit now and I don't have any interest in talking about this. I am going." I was just going but he held onto my collar again. What the hell did this guy want? I was literally on the verge of losing my temper now.

"I told you she wouldn't want to even look at your face if she came to know about your stupid actions and now you have to deal with it." Rahul said in frustration.

"What do you mean?" I was seriously so confused.

"Tereko samaj nahi aya abhi tak ke Jasmin wapas agayi?" Rahul spoke while gritting his teeth.

My body froze right there. Was Rahul lying? Did I mishear something? She was back? My Jas was back?

"And you don't know how much you hurt her Aly. She doesn't even want to speak to you so imagine how much she is hurt by your actions. The worst part is that woh tujhse pyaar karne lagi hai."

My brain completely shut down. Shit. WHAT? She loves me? Jasmin loves me? Why didn't she speak to me about this? I sat down on the couch that was present in Rahul's cabin and covered my face with my hands.

"FUCK! I should have known. I messed up so badly. Kaha hai woh? Is she fine? Where was she the whole time? I have to go and speak to her. Sab kuch clear karna padega." I know that it was wrong of me but I had to go and explain myself to her.

"There is no point Aly," Disha said. "She doesn't want to talk to you at all. She is very hurt."

There was a few minutes of silence. I was trying to think about how I could just meet her and talk to her. I didn't even care about her not wanting to talking to me. I wanted to talk to her and sort this shit out.

"So like are we going to do something about this or are we just going to sit down here while Jasmin just leaves from your hands?" Rahul broke the silence.

Just then Disha gave me a fantastic piece of information, "Listen Aly, Jasmin and I are rejoining university from tomorrow so I will be with her most of the time. I will help you talk to her."

Just then I thought of the most perfect way to get close to Jasmin.

"Guys I have an idea but I will need both of your help." I told them both.

"Hurry up and tell us!" Rahul exclaimed.

"Okay Rahul you need to have a talk with their University saying that we would like to hire a few people to be models and we need a few people to be designing clothes. Disha you will convince Jasmin to be part of this event. I have seen her being creative so you have to convince her to be the designer. After this she won't be able to avoid me. She has to talk to me. How does that sound to you guys?" I think this was a smart move.

"Idea bohot accha hai but Disha will you be able to convince her?" Rahul asked, sounding not so convinced.

"Don't worry guys I will make sure she does." She sounded confident so I trusted her.

-----------------------------

It's been 3 days since Jasmin and Disha started to attend University.

DISHA- Jasmin did you see the posters that are going around uni?

JASMIN- Ummm no. What are you talking about?

DISHA- I think some company is doing some sort of event or something and they need a few people to be models and designers. You should try for a designer. I am sure you will do a great job.

JASMIN- I really can't be bothered you know.

DISHA- Cmon it will be fun for you. You should give it a go.

JASMIN- What do I have to do anyways?

DISHA- Okay after lecture just go to the hall, write your name down and I think they will put you in groups or something.

JASMIN- Hopefully it's fun or else I am leaving.

DISHA- Sure.

----------------------------

After the lecture ended, Jasmin headed towards the hall and put her name down to be part of this event.

HELPER- Ummm okay I got all your details, can you join Group 7 for me please? They are sitting on that table in the corner.

JASMIN- Sure, thanks.

As she walked towards the table, she saw that there were 4 people already there but one of the people didn't seem to be a student. The figure seemed familiar but she just couldn't think who it was. She walked from behind the person and was shocked to see the person in front of her.

JASMIN- A..Aly?

As soon as he looked up, his eyes softened. She was there right in front of him after a whole year. His buddy, his best friend was back. One thing was worrying him though, the fact that she looked different. Her hair was longer and she has lost a lot of weight. Her hands looked bony and she had lost the slight chubbiness of her face.

Likewise, she was a bit concerned looking at him. He had dark circles under his eyes and his beard was full, something that wasn't him. He looked weak and tired. Her instant thought was that it was due to the alcohol consumption which annoyed her.

Without saying anything, she sat down along with the other people and tried to concentrate on what she was supposed to do. After a few moments of trying to concentrate, she felt Aly's gaze on her which made her more nervous. She didn't waste any more time and got up from her seat.

JASMIN- Sorry I can't do this.

She quickly went back to the person who wrote her name and told them to remove her name as she changed her mind of not being part of this. She quickly ran out of the hall and began to speed walk across the empty corridor as she heard Aly calling her from the back.

ALY- Jasmin stop running away.

Jasmin didn't listen and continued to speed walk.

ALY- Jasmin I said stop running away from me and listen to me for once!

She still didn't stop and this time Aly walked at a faster pace and got held of her wrist. He pulled her towards him but she avoided looking at him.

ALY- I told you to stop walking away from me. I am not going to tolerate this bullshit from you now. We need to speak and that's why I am here. You aren't going anywhere without talking to me.

JASMIN- Let go of me, I don't want to talk to you.

ALY- I didn't ask you, I told you that you aren't going anywhere unless we decide to talk to each other.

JASMIN(raising her pitch)- I said I don't want to talk to you. Don't you understand? Leave me alone! You hurt me enough and I don't need anymore of that so leave me!

ALY(calmly)- Listen if you are talking about the whole nightclub thing then let me tell you...

JASMIN- Aly I said I don't want to talk to you and I don't need any clarification. Now let go of me.

After a long pause, Aly spoke.

ALY- You don't trust me do you?

JASMIN- I don't see a reason to why I should trust you Mr Goni.

ALY- Look up in my eyes and say that to me again.

Jasmin looked at his eyes coldly and repeated it without any hesitation.

JASMIN- I don't trust you at all Aly Goni. You have lost all the trust I had on you.

It didn't take Aly 5 seconds to loosen his grip, making Jasmin walk away from him. Just then Disha and Rahul approached him.

DISHA- Aly what happened?

RAHUL- Did you talk to her?

ALY- I fucked up so badly. I messed it all up. She trusted me and unknowingly I broke her whole trust.

Out of frustration he banged his hand on the wall, causing his knuckles to slightly bleed. Rahul quickly gets hold of his hand.

RAHUL- OI PAGAL HO GAYA HAI KIYA?

ALY- Sorry guys I want to be left alone for a bit.

He removes his hand from Rahul's and walked away from there.

DISHA- Rahul we have to do something now.

RAHUL- If Jasmin isn't ready to talk then we can't force her.

DISHA- We don't even know what Aly feels for her. We know Jasmin loves her but what does Aly feel?

RAHUL- He might not say it but it's evident that he is madly in love with her but we need him to say it himself.

DISHA- We need to keep them closer together so that they talk. Like next week there is a birthday party at Amina's farm house so Aly and Jasmin are definitely coming. Aly needs to make a lot of effort this time.

RAHUL- I just hope everything fixes up quickly.

------------------------------

It's been a weak since Aly, Rahul and Disha tried their best to get Jasmin to talk to Aly. She would purposely not go out for lunch with Disha because she knew Aly would be there. She even refused to spend the weekend at Disha's house as she was aware that he would be present and used the excuse of spending some time with family to avoid it. She saw Aly's efforts but she wasn't ready at all.

It was a Sunday and Jasmin was at Disha's house as they were going to attend their friend Amina's birthday party at a farm house.

JASMIN- Disha I don't have any proper clothes to wear.

DISHA- I got you a dress just wait a moment.

After a few moments, she came back with a beautiful maroon coloured off shoulder dress that reached a few inches above the ankles.

JASMIN- Disha this is so gorgeous!

DISHA- I know but just imagine how much more amazing it would look on you. Go and wear it because I am going to do your makeup after that and your hair and omg I need to go and grab the heels I got.

JASMIN- Disha that's way to much.

DISHA- Just zip your mouth and change your clothes.

After taking a quick shower and changing her clothes, Disha did Jasmin's makeup. It wasn't too over the board but it make her look very pretty. She did loose curls to her hair, wore a simple necklace and the beige coloured heel Disha gave her.

JASMIN- Can I look at myself now?

DISHA- Ummmm let me check one last time..... yeh you look perfect.

Jasmin went in front of the mirror and gasped when she saw herself.

JASMIN- Disha yeh kuch zyaada hi revealing nahi hai kiya? Look it already has a slit on the side and now alot my cleavage is showing. Don't you think I should wear something less bold?

DISHA- Bilkul bhi nahi. You are looking so hot and sexy, leave it like that and I am not going to even let you change. Rahul should be done too now, let's go downstairs.

They both walked downstairs and found Rahul already sitting on the sofa waiting for them. As soon as he looked up his eyes widened.

RAHUL- How am I meant to protect two gorgeous ladies tonight from people's evil eyes?

JASMIN- Awww Rahul tu bhi bada handsome lag raha hai.

DISHA- Should we get going then?

RAHUL- Yeh come let's get going.

After a long hour of driving, they reached the farmhouse. As they were about to make their way inside Jasmin realised that she left her purse inside the car.

JASMIN- Rahul give me your car keys. I left my purse inside the car.

RAHUL- Here, take it.

While Jasmin went to grab her purse, Disha and Rahul went inside and met with Amina. Aly was also present there taking with everyone. Just then Jasmin entered and made her way towards all of them. That little smile on her face slowly faded away and turned into uneasiness as she looked up to find Aly's presence there. She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath to gather her courage.

JASMIN- Hi guys.

EVERYONE- Hi.

Jasmin hands over thee gift for Amina and hugs her. "Happy birthday Amina."

"Thank you Jas. I am just glad ke tu ayi hai."

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for anything."

JASMIN'S POV

Although I was there in between everyone and having discussions with them, I knew his eyes were constantly fixed at me. I started to feel sudden heat rising from my stomach to my throat. I was definitely in need of a drink now.

"Guys I am just going to grab myself a drink. I am feeling a bit thirsty." I said that and rushed my way towards the bartender.

"Hi can I get any non-alcoholic drink please?" I asked the woman.

While she was getting the drink for me, I was tapping my fingers on the counter and out of nowhere I heard a familiar voice.

"Can I get a drink?" I heard the voice speak.

I turned my head to of course see Aly asking for one of those stupid alcoholic drinks. I didn't know I was staring and checking him out till he looked at me and had a smirk on his face. He smirked? He fucking smirked at me? I rolled my eyes and focused on my drink till someone came from behind and tapped my shoulder.

"Hi?" I spoke in confused. Who is that?

"Hey beautiful," the figure spoke.

"I am sorry but do I know you by any chance?" Who the hell was he? I won't lie but he was kind of hot and muscular too.

"I don't think you know me but I sure wouldn't mind knowing you." Okay he is a total flirt and I understood that for sure. I looked behind the guy to see Aly absolutely fuming and probably taking his 3rd shot right now.

"Well I am Jasmin. Nice to meet you......" What was his name again?

"Akash." He finished the sentence for me.

"Nice to meet you Akash."

"Seems like you finished your drink. Would you like another one?" That was sweet of him to ask. I looked behind him again to see Aly looking at me with his mouth slightly parted. He was shocked? Nah he is jealous.... but why?

"That's really sweet of you Akash but I am fine and besides I don't consume alcoholic drinks. They are meant for losers and I despise people who drink that shit." I emphasised on losers to grab Aly's attention and it worked. His eyes shot up at me and oh boy I felt him getting pissed. That's when I decided to make it worse and showed a big smirk on my face.

"Okay if not a drink then maybe a dance?" He asked while forwarding his hand. I once again looked at Aly and perfect, he was drowning with jealousy.

"The real question is why wouldn't I want to dance with you? Of course I would. Come let's go." I grabbed Akash's hand and walked towards the overcrowded dance floor.

Just as we reached the dance floor, the dj changed the song.

Kaafira Toh Chal Diya Iss Safar Ke Sang
Manzilein Na DorKoiLeke Apna Rang

"Areh yaar insko abhi ye hi gana dalna tha kiya?" I asked in frustration.

"Koi baat nahi. Anything to dance with you my love." Wow this guy is insane.

While I locked our hands with one hand, I held his shoulder with the other hand.

"You know you are such a flirt right?" I asked him.

"Yeh, well I know that. It's nothing new to be honest." Wow I love his honesty and confidence.

RahunMain Malang, Malang, Malang
Rahun Main Malang,Malang, Malang
Rahun Main Malang, Malang, Malang
Main Malang Haye Re

"And to be honest I think that this jerk being a flirt was useful for you." What?

"What do you mean?" I asked him. I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Seems like that guy who was behind me really was jealous and I am sure he is still burning right now."

I looked to my right and found Aly looking at us sharply. Clearly he was getting affected by how close we were and I decided to get even more closer to Akash, closing a bit of the gap between us by wrapping my hands behind his neck while he placed his on my hips. Instantly, Aly took another 3 shots of his drink right in front of me. Well that wasn't a good idea.

Main Bairagi Sa Jeeu Ye Bhatakta Mann
Ab Kahan Le Jayega Ye Awarapan

"Boyfriend?" That's the only word Akash spoke.

"Sorry?" Yeh I didn't catch that so I moved my ears closer to his lips.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" he asked.

"NO!" I shouted. "Well I don't know what we are to be honest with you."

"I don't want to interfere between you guys but I thought I might be helpful for you. Seems like it is working after all." Akash is an honest sweetheart.

"Yeh he is burning. He deserves it. I had enough of his bullshit and I think it's about time he suffers a bit too."

Rahun Main Malang, Malang, Malang
Main Malang, Haye Re

"You know you are a sweetheart Akash. I am sorry because I feel like I am somewhere using you." I am sure I was and I felt bad about it.

"No, it's fine. I am not even feeling bad about it and you shouldn't too." Well that's sweet.

"Okay now switch your partner everyone...." the dj guy said.

"Well it was nice to meet you Akash. I hope I see you around soon." I said to him nicely.

"Likewise." and he gave me a final twirled and let go of my hand.

Hai Nasibon Mein Safar Toh
Main Kahi Bhi Kyun Rukun
Oh Ho Oh

I found myself bumping into something hard and strong and when I looked up it wasn't a something, it was a someone. Damn Aly looked like he would murder Akash any time soon.

Hai Nasibon Mein Safar Toh
Main Kahi Bhi Kyun Rukun
Chodke Aaya Kinare
Beh Saku Jitna Bahun

He held my waist and pulled me with enough force so that our foreheads were touching and there wasn't any space between us. I could feel his hard chest on mines while I completely stopped breathing. Fuck I needed to get out of here asap.

Din Guzarte Hi Rahe
Yun Hi Be-Mausam
Raaste Tham Jaye Par
Ruk Na Paye Hum

He let go of me for a second and I took this opportunity to try and walk away from the dancefloor but it seemed like a clear flop. He held my wrist and pulled me right back, this time his front was touching my back and I placed my hands over his, which were holding on my stomach.

Rahun Main Malang, Malang, Malang
Main Malang Haye Re

I closed my eyes and felt some sort of peace. It's like my body craved for him and I wasn't aware of it. I rested my head on his chest and instantly felt his lips on my shoulder which made me leave a small gasp.

Rubaru Khud Se Huya Hu
Mujhe Mein Mujhko Tu Mila
Oh Ho Oh

I didn't stop him. It's like I wanted him to stop but couldn't. I felt myself becoming weak around him.

Rubaru Khudse Huwa Hu
Mujhe Mein Mujhko Tu Mila
Badalo Ke Iss Jahan Mein
Aasmaan Tujhme Mila

"I am sorry." Those were the only words that left his mouth. No, no, no. I didn't want to speak about this.

"Well you are not forgiven." I replied to his stupid sorry.

With that, he dragged me towards a room. What the fuck was he doing?

"Aly leave my hand." Of course he wasn't listening.

"Aly I said leave my hand. I don't want to create any drama here so let go of my hand." I warned him one last time.

I took me inside and closed the door from the back. Is he out of his senses or something? Well clearly he was drunk. I tried to open the door but he was holding onto it with one of his hands.

"Great," I murmured. "What do you want?" I asked.

He started to take steps towards me while I walked backwards. I think I was about to hit the wall and I wished that it could just swallow me inside of it but Aly held my wrist and pulled me a bit closer to him and rested his chin on my shoulder.

My body completely froze. Did....did he want a hug from me? I wasn't ready for this and I could feel my emotional side kicking in any moment. It wasn't too long till I start to cry and spit out all of my frustration out.

My hands naturally went around his neck and held onto his suit, very tightly, while I rested my head on his shoulder. It's like I never wanted to let go of him. I felt my eyes becoming blurry and soon the tears left from the corner of my eyes.

Before I could realise, I felt him move my hair to one side and then his hands travelled on..... on my zip? What the hell. I froze completely as my body stiffened and I realised that my zip was undone the whole time. How the hell did I not realise this before? He rested his hands on my back after he was done zipping it and I held onto him even more tightly.

I closed my eyes and felt myself getting engulfed in his hug. I missed this like crazy. After a few minutes, he loosened his grip and slowly we began to pull apart. Our cheeks brushed against each other's while we pulled away and were looking at each other's eyes.

Aly placed his right hand on my cheek and slowly caressed it with his thumb and before I could process what happened.............. he kissed me.

I didn't know what to do. One part of me was telling me to pull apart but the other side of me told me to kiss him back and that's exactly what I did. He knew exactly what he was doing. I could taste the strong alcoholic drink on my tongue now. As I tried to keep my pace with his, his hands travelled to my hair- gripping it hard.

I began to walk backwards and he moved with me till my back touched the wall. His other hand travelled to the inside of my dress and with that he lifted me up, making me lean against the cold wall. I hooked my legs around his hips as they felt like jelly.

I felt his tongue slide over from my bottom lips to my jaws, where he placed a few kisses, and continued down to my neck. He found my soft spot and sucked on it real hard making me leave a small moan. That's when reality hit me.

NO, no, no! This can't be happening. I pushed him off me as I placed my feet back on the floor. What the heck was I doing?

"I need to go," I spoke while looking on the floor. I quickly made my way to the door but got held back by his hand.

"Jas just listen to m...." I didn't let him finish off.

"Aly please don't." I snatched my hand away and walked off from the room.

I made my way downstairs to find Disha. Once I did, I made an excuse and told her I wasn't feeling well so I am going home in a cab. Luckily she didn't question me much and I made my way home.

As soon as I reached home, I went upstairs to my room without seeing anyone. I shut the door behind me and sat down on the floor. It didn't take seconds before I completely broke down.

What the hell did I just do there? Why did he affect me so much? Why couldn't I stop him in the first few seconds? Why did I allow him to come this close to me?

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. That was me. My under eyes were smudged with mascara while my hair was a mess. I touched my now swollen lips and felt them burning in heat. I looked so skinny. Ever since I left home, I totally lost my appetite. I looked weak, both physically and emotionally. Then my eyes went on my neck and they widened instantly.

The night couldn't get any worse as I saw the hickey he gave me. I needed to get rid of it asap and there was no way I could. I quickly grabbed a pair of shorts with a matching long shirt and made my way to the bathroom to take a warm shower. I really needed to relax myself.

After I was done, I went to my bed and pulled the blanket over me. I tried my best to not think about what happened and eventually felt my eyes getting heavy......

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS.

OKAY I NEED HONEST AND GOOD RESPONSES ON THIS CHAPTER!

@PihuS0 started a new book guys! Please do check it out! 

ALSO YOUR WELCOME FOR THIS LONG CHAPTER OF 4500 WORDS :)

SEE YOU GUYS SOON WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 59.3K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
116K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
62.2K 6.1K 51
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
146K 9.2K 61
"Two bestfriends, always present for each other... The bond which everyone used to adore has now changed to burden for one and sacrifice for other...