Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
If Only I Stopped Here
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock
Is It So Much To Ask For?
Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
Corazón vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins
The Donquixote Brothers
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
This is War.
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

The Official Leader of the Sins

1.3K 74 229
By pamegranate

Saturday

Corazón was smoking while taking a walk for his nerves to calm down. He had just dealt with a bunch of delinquents on his way to the beach, and beat them up in one snap of a finger. Not really...but as he was walking around he notice a familiar figure. Someone who had made him comfortable from the very start. And that is you. His smile turned wide as he was about to shout for your name, but he had notice your shoulder shaking, and your nose sniffing loudly. 'Why is she crying?' "Y/n?" At the sound of Corazon's voice you turned around and relaxed at the male who made his way towards you. "Why are you crying-" Before he could finish the male tripped on his own feet and landed face first on the sand. 'Great...' He groan, but tensed at the sound of your laughter. "What the...!" Corazón looked up at you and widened his eyes as you laid next to him. He didn't bother to move his position but he did look at your face that looked up at the sky. "Did you know, those stars are your spirits? The many you see, the many life's you've went through." You smiled warmly, "Yeah right...who lied and told you that?" Corazón turned around as his arms hugged each other. "My mother. She will always say that stars are what represent you. Even if you don't know what they mean." Humming at Corazon's words, you looked at him as he only stared at the sky. "What do you see, Y/n?" Looking around, you spotted a bright star, "There's one that looks big, bright, and weirdly shaped." Corazon's eyes began to shine, "That means that you have a heart of gold, young one. There's no doubt on that." Slowly nodding your head, you looked back at Corazón as he stared back at you, "What do you see?" You asked. Corazón smiled playfully and rubbed your hair, "That's something you're not suppose to know, kid." You huffed, "Then why lead me to this conversation?" The big male laughed, "Because I don't see no stars...I'm currently blind! I lost my contacts on my way here, hehe...." You slapped your forehead, "You sure are clumsy for a nurse..." Corazón smirked, "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" The rest of the night Corazón had made you smile and it made you more relaxed. The male never brought up the crying scene you had as he didn't want you to think about it. And honestly, you were so grateful for that. He really is a man of gold in your eyes.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now. Don't do anything dumb, okay?" Corazón stood up as you did as well. "I won't. I'm not dumb." "That is actually correct." Corazón laughed as you just sighed and looked up at the giant. (Even if you're tall, the bitch is still a titan) His thumbs stroke your cheeks as he then leaned to kiss your forehead, "I'm off then." Widening your eyes, the males action had made you freeze in place. Corazón knew what he did and he was happy of the outcome. 'Good luck...'

"No way....!" Nami whispered shouted as Vivi gulped, "W-Who bet on him?!" "Nobody!!" The two females groan, "I still think Luffy is going to win..." "No!!"

Sunday(last day)

"Hey Y/n, have you seen the ASL brothers?" Blinking twice, you shook your head making Usopp groan, "Damn it, where did they go?" You weren't going to bother asking as you were still mad about yesterday, so you only let Usopp walk away as he shouted for Luffy's name on each meat booth he can find. Paying for your ramen, you walked away and spotted Killer using his phone on a table he sat by himself. Also not trying to bother, you turned around and continue walking, but he had saw you and shouted for you. "Have you seen Kid?" You shook your head, "No I have not." Killer hmd, "That's odd...." You then turn to continue your way, but Killer had caught you and pulled you to who knows where, "Wait where are you taking me?" "Nowhere, just walking." Glaring at the back of his head, you sighed and let the male do whatever he wanted. "Why do you ask of Kid? Is he also missing?" Killer stopped and looked at you, "Also?" You shrugged your shoulders and pulled away from his grip, "Ace, Sabo and Luffy seem to be nowhere as well." Killer widened his eyes, 'There's only one solution....' Killer only thought of one person, and that is Gummy himself.

"That Devil!" Killer groan out loud, "Huh?-" "Guys!" Penguin and Shachi ran towards you and Killer as they gasped for air in front of you, "Whats wrong?" The two males gulped, "Law is missing! Apparently Kid, Sabo, Ace, and Luffy too!" You widened your eyes, "That's weird. I saw them last night...." The three males raised an eyebrow, "You did? Where was the last time you saw them?" Penguin bit the button of his lip. He was somehow feeling jealous that his boss has been giving him work to do as Law was enjoying his day with you. "We were all at the beach talking. But I left early and that was the last time I saw them." Killer looked at you suspiciously. "Can I talk to you two?" Penguin and Shachi gulped, "Sure....?" Tilting your head, you looked at the three males huddling far away from you as they were making weird face expressions, "What are they taking about?"

"Now how many times do I have to tell you all, to leave the young L/n alone?" Gummy groan on his chair. But in response, the males groan as they couldn't say anything. They wore a scarf around their eyes and on their mouth. They were all chained to a chair as the aggressive ones were mumbling shouts of anger. Gummy sighed, "I'm already over them...just do whatever you have to do and toss them far away from here."

"Yes sir."

The whole day and last of your vacation was wasted for trying to look for the group of males that went missing. But as everyone already finished loading their stuff at the busses, they appeared with bandages and bruises. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS?!" Nami shouted as Usopp shit his pants in fear. "Captain!!!" Laws crew ran towards him and hugged him tight. "Calm down..." Zoro walked up to Luffy and crossed his arms, "?" Luffy grin, "I'll tell ya later, hehe!~" he smiled wide. Kid walked up to Killer, "Put my stuff up, I'm gonna go take a nap..." Killer did as told as he didn't want to bother an angry Kid. Ace and Sabo went up the bus without a word and silently stood next to each other. 'I guess they're not mad at each other...?' You walked away from the bus and told Mihawk that you will make a phone call. He let you due to how you paid for anything, so you had privilege.

"Grandma?"

"Yes my darling?"

"I need to tell you something..."

"Of course, what's wrong? Did something happen to you?"

"No, not really, but I want to warn you about someone. Or more like some people...."

"Go on, honey."

Later that night.

"Now what do we do?" Caramel tilted his head as he looked at Sugar, "We wait for our boss." Mint glared at the table, "We were too careless! We knew this was going to happen one day!" Chocolate glared at Mint, "Shut it! The boss likes a quiet place. She will be here soon." Gummy sighed, "I came speeding my way here. Why did she call us for a last minute meeting? In fact, in her shop? This must be something serious." Cookie silently nodded, "Indeed. It's currently 3:23 am." Jellybean leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling, "Maybe you dumbasses can't do your job for shit!" Marshmallow slammed his fist on the table, "The fuck did you just say?!" Jellybean glared at Marsh, "You heard me shit face!!" Before both males threw punches at each other, Vanilla walked in with Taffy following behind, "The boss is here." Sugar and Chocolate stood up and waited in front of the door. Right as everyone got in their seats and calmed down, the doors open and there walked in their scary boss.

Anastasia smiled at the sight of Sugar and Chocolate, "It is nice to finally..." She looked at everyone, "See you all together."

The males smiled warmly at the old ladies voice.

"Indeed it is...come and sit boss." Sugar lead your grandmother to her seat as he then took his own and Chocolate doing the same. They both said on each side of her. "It's been awhile since I came to my shops basement. Still smells like fresh blood..." Marshmallow flinched, "I thought I cleaned good...." Anastasia chuckled, "It is indeed. Now, I want to talk about something to you all young ones..."

"Sugar" (number 1, in command, charge of public business) Sugar looked at Anastasia.

"Chocolate" (second in command, in charge of private business) Chocolate gave her a nod.

"Gummy" (assassin, shadow business) The young male smiled warmly.

"Mint" (The "clean up/dirty worker") He placed his fists inside of his pockets.

"Caramel" (undercover, ears and eyes for the sins) Caramel smirked and winked at his boss.

"Jellybean" (Hacker, information guider) He bowed slightly as a greeting.

"Vanilla" (Boss assistant, hitman) Had no movement.

"Marshmallow" (Dirty worker, sniper) He waved at Anastasia, showing his teeth fully.

"Cookie" (spy) Greeted her calmly.

"And my dearest Taffy." (Delivery man, driver) He quickly out his cigarette away and bowed to her on his seat.

"Please, you may all relax now." They all sighed at the same time as they continue to look at their boss, "My beautiful sweet angel has called me...that a group of males have been bothering her and her friends..." Everyone looked at Gummy, he gulped nervously. "I only did as told." Anastasia continue to smile sweetly, "Not 100% for sure. My dearest has informed me of you, so you didn't do as exactly as I told you, Gummy." Gummy frown, "I'm sorry." "That's alright. That is why I'll be changing your job to a private one. Caramel, you'll be in charge of taking care of my Y/n, in place of Gummy." Caramel silently said yes as everyone glared at him. Gummy frown and waited for anymore words, "Gummy, you'll be working with F/n. He will be coming soon as my daughter will also need your help with their business. They will call you right as they come back." Gummy nodded, "Yes ma'am." Now Anastasia looked at Mint and Vanilla, "Mint, you'll be taking Vanillas place." Vanilla widened his eyes, "May I ask why my lady?" Anastasia nodded, "Y/n has grown suspicious of you. So Mint will be taking your place. We will act as if you got fired and Mint will be arriving in about two days. Mint nodded as Vanilla nodded in agreement. "What will be his job, Anastasia?" Sugar asked as she hmd, "He'll be with you and Chocolate." The three males glared at each other.

Clearly they don't like each other.

"And for the rest of you...I will tell you my plans as my retirement will come very soon. My son in law will be in charge of you all, so indeed treat him with full heart. He is a wide man, a strong one, and a dangerous one. Follow your heart and goals, don't do what you don't want to do." Everyone saluted.

"Now, for future plans, let's get started...."

Question of the day: Who's your favorite character of The Sins?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...