STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

By NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-18

3.2K 374 198
By NandanaSuresh0

Author's pov

The second riddhima entered into her apartment. Aryan pushed her into her couch and twisted her hand ..making her scream hell out of her....

U evil woman ..how dare u to call me gay ...u were laughing at my misery then ur cooked up story .what did u thought i would believe u ..no in ur dreams..

Aryan yelled  .riddhima is struggling in her hold ..suddenly

Splash..........

A bucket of waste water dumped in her head ....

Ahhhhhhhh...eeewwwwwwwiiii

She screamed because its smell makes her nauseous...when she cleared her sight saw angre .who is Smirking....then she thought how she made fun of him and aryan...she gulped

U little witch ..u always made others fun...i just want to dig a pit and hide there when that old man refered me  and this mad dog as a couple..

This time angre yelled ... who came running only to punish her for making them embarrassment and for specially cooked up story ...

They both are glaring at her aryan's hold is still on her .she pushed him when he loosed his hold

U filthy bastards how can u behave to this cute little innocent angel ...god will not forgive u ..u both will rotten in hell .. i swear...

She yelled by throwing those cusions on them

As if u r saying Lucifer is ur mamu...

Aryan mocked her ..thatsit ...thisbthe last straw of her patience.....she hugged both of them ..the beautiful aroma were spread around them ....angre and aryan closed their nose and mouth ..

What the HELL.......

Both of them yelled ..

How did u know ....

She asked  wiggling her eyebrows

What did thought we were fools?if we don't act like that bhai eat u raw without even steaming....not only that we need to punish u separately for making fun of us ....

Aryan point out  the  fact.both of them loves riddhima as sister ..they knew vansh's wrath and riddhima can't able to bear it .so they act as like that ..but Aryan have some other plans ...

Angre ubgo and change in her cupboard. There were so ma y T -shirt .

Pls don't ask me about other things as u all know am living here alone ...so just change ur shirt

Riddhima said by cutting aryan..aryan frowned...

Angre noded and went to change .riddhima knows that her punishment is not done yet ..
She raised her eyebrows indicating aryan to utter something..

So ......from now onwards ubwill continue ur duty and call vansh bhai as u r his lover ...don't think that i forget it ..now u have to do it without any arguments ...soon i mean very soon i want to marry sejal

Otherwise i will make her marry with raj uncle's son...

Riddhima agin cutted him but this time aryan twisted her ears..

Don't u dare....

Aryan said still his hand on her ears ..

Ok..okk..ramala ji  calm down...i will do as you say ...

She said but in her mind she is smirking..

He leaves her ears

By the way u r stinking

Aryan said while making an ugly face..

U idiot who told u too do tbis stupid art work on me ..not only u tht angre too..

Aryan hears riddhima cursing him....

They both heard a door opening sound .they diverted there attention..here is presenting angre the greart body guard in T-shirt of Disney princes that too pink one ...

Aryan and riddhima laughed their heart out ...

Don't laugh more ur fate is also same ...

Riddhima informed him while patti g his shoulder .

Aryan scrunched his nose and went to change....

Next day

Vr enterprises

Riddhima is walking into the office with an elegant smile on her face .while everyone in the office giving her a smile ...everyone respects riddhima her a lot and  ..her cheerfull nature make others like her more..

When she swips her card .its not working .if the card works then only anyone can enter to lift..

Then she saw the manager .she smiled

What happened to elevator..?

It doesn't have any problem tull i get into it ?

He replied ...then he received a phone call..his expression changed to fear ...riddhima know whose call would be it

Ok.boss

Manager replied while sweating ..after disconnecting the call.he took a deep breath and turn towards riddhu .who is looking at him with lot of curiosity in her eyes

Ms.sharma u have to use  stairs tonreach boss's cabin

Boomm...

This explosion occured in riddhu's heart .when manager utters those words .

WHAT THE HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF FUCK????

she yelled ....everyones attwntion is now on her .

Ms.sharma its his order ...not onky that u have to take his coffe too ..

Manager informed her .she gritted her teeth..how dare he ?..she knews he is taking revenge for calling him peon and pani puri wala bhaiya ...she is fuming in anger ....

But there is no use ....she took his coffe and started her journey after 18th floor .she is panting like a dog who didn't have water for past months ...her eyes fell on black coffee. The  she diverted the attention because that devil will eat her raw ....

She took each step carefully not fallen down...she is highly sweating ..she is regreting for uttering those nonsense bt what can she do .her character took over power on her mind ...

She sit on the stair for a few minutes for catching some breath...then she again started her journey..while cursing and uttering colourful words on her not so dear boss...

When she is on 48th floor she sat right there again don't have any energy to move an inch ...when she entered into the first time in this office she thought "if one day this lift don't work what will these people do"..but she never thought in her nightmare
She would be the "people"

Crying at her fate..she again started her journey with the help of rails...

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!

She reached at her destination ...

**********************

Here is the new story.pls do vote and comment ...

Love u take care

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.8K 32
π™π™„π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™ƒπ™„π™ˆπ˜Ό 25 Year old free spirited girl, plays by her rules and doesn't really step away from taking on dangerous situations, since she is an...
3.3K 87 11
Imagination about Riansh out of IMMJ2 story. Stories will be there only if i get inspiration. This has unknown plot. Thanks for the read, vote, and c...
132K 9.2K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
235K 14.8K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...