Heart Demands My Queen 💘

By anudee02

SHE LOVES DEEPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LOVE SHE GETS BACK IN RETURN , AND IT IS BOTH HER BIGGEST STRENGTH AND ... More

MAD QUEEN
EXCLUSIVE QUEEN
LUCKY QUEEN
GLOWING QUEEN
CUTE QUEEN
HONEST QUEEN
PROMO
UNRELENT QUEEN
PARTNERED QUEEN
FIERCE QUEEN
MRS. QUEEN
PROTECTIVE QUEEN
AMUSING QUEEN
WORDY QUEEN
CRESTFALLEN QUEEN
AIDING QUEEN
SAVIOUR QUEEN
SPECIAL QUEEN
AFFECTED QUEEN
WONDERFUL QUEEN
BEAUTIFUL QUEEN
STRONG QUEEN
EMOTIONAL QUEEN
EXPLICIT QUEEN
FEARED QUEEN
PARTIAL QUEEN
WIFE-ZONED QUEEN
IMPRESSIVE QUEEN
TALENTED QUEEN
ATTACKED QUEEN
SENSITIVE QUEEN
FEATHERED QUEEN
GOOD QUEEN
CONVALESCENT QUEEN
HESITATING QUEEN
SELFISH QUEEN
KISSED QUEEN
VICTIMIZED QUEEN
HURT QUEEN
GUARDING QUEEN
TREASURABLE QUEEN
SHY QUEEN
PAMPERING QUEEN
WARRIOR QUEEN
ADVISOR QUEEN
ANGRY QUEEN
DISREGARDING QUEEN
BENEVOLENT QUEEN
COMPLICATED QUEEN
WEAK QUEEN
CARELESS QUEEN
CONTRADICTORY QUEEN
POSSESSIVE QUEEN
PROMO
ADDICTING QUEEN
LOSER QUEEN
FLAWED QUEEN
CRAVING QUEEN
DISAPPOINTED QUEEN
STRICT QUEEN
PROVOKED QUEEN
WORRIED QUEEN
DEMANDED QUEEN
LOVED QUEEN
MATURE QUEEN
SHOCKED QUEEN
SILENT QUEEN
IMPERFECT QUEEN
CHEAP QUEEN
UNPREDICTABLE QUEEN
PRINCE'S QUEEN
HELPLESS QUEEN
BLAMED QUEEN
HURTING QUEEN
SURPRISED QUEEN
CHOSEN QUEEN
DEFEATED QUEEN
DARING QUEEN
DREAMY QUEEN
UNLUCKY QUEEN
FRUSTRATED QUEEN
PROUD QUEEN
DICTATING QUEEN
CHAOTIC QUEEN
SMART QUEEN
RUDE QUEEN
ANGELIC QUEEN
PRECIOUS QUEEN
TERRIFIED QUEEN
MISERABLE QUEEN
DIFFERENT QUEEN
UNUSUAL QUEEN
SCARED QUEEN
SELF SEEKING QUEEN
GUILTY QUEEN
DESPISED QUEEN
REGRETFUL QUEEN
EVIL QUEEN
AUDACIOUS QUEEN
UNBIASED QUEEN
LOVESICK QUEEN
OBEYING QUEEN
STUBBORN QUEEN
MONSTER QUEEN

IMPULSIVE QUEEN

1.5K 248 166
By anudee02

Number of times I've watched the above scene = Infinity 🙈👀🥰

What about you ?😉

Thank you for voting 😊

Charu asked her mother to go in first when she found Adi who had followed her all the way behind , standing near the gate . He felt really worse after noticing her devastated and wet face . Holding her hand tightly , even he let his tears down. They say men don't cry often, but circumstances matters , gender doesn't. He very well saw what his charu , his love was going through. After all that he couldn't actually control the guilt and fear and worry his heart struggled with. Those emotions were pouring down from his eyes as tears.

Ad - ch ...charu

Her next action made him freeze with shock . She pulled his hand and placed her ring on his palm . Adi's heart literally broke for he felt rough pain over his chest .

Ad - charu , charu please.

C - just leave me alone ,please .

Saying this she dragged herself away and walked past him . She crushed her eyes and tears once again came rolling down on her cheeks . Adi pressed the ring on his skin so hard for the sharp end had pierced his skin by then. He ran behind her .

Ad - charu please charu , please don't do this to me . I need you charu !! Charu please !

She just jolted away when he held her hand . His legs fell out of any grip or gravity to uphold his self , he knelt down with a jerk when the elevator's door closed right on his face . He punched the door so many times and at one point his knuckles started bleeding heavily . He hardly cared .

Meena sat beside her child who was now in big suffer. Charu's tears remained unstoppable.

C - I, I was such fool maa . I didn't even realize...mein , muje pata nahi tha . Why me ? And Adi ...even annika ..., how could they!

Meena felt terrible after seeing her daughter break like that . She just hugged and cocooned charu tightly.

M - kuch nahi hoga beta .Just wait and see ,it'll be fine soon . Mummy bolrahi haina, trust me .

No words could convince charu now , her mind and heart were in brutal pain . She just clinged onto her mother closely and let down her continues tears .

Shivaay was much hurt when she spoke like that . Her family ? How could she just split sides just like that !He did feel sad but there were always situations where she used to understand him so well . It was his turn today , his annika would never say such things to him , he wanted to understand . But today if this is happening, she really is suffering with so much things within her . After all even she's a human being , behaving fine and cool in all the situations is an impossible thing . Annika wasn't some saint , that's how he convinced his hurt heart .

She kept dialing for Meena , then her father , charu , but none responded . She felt her head bursting out in pain . She was so much disturbed and worried about her parents that she literally had no idea of how much her words hurt him . Her mind was completely somewhere else . She was angry ,guilty, helpless,so much emotions were residing in her currently making her go insane. This day could have been different ,she complained . She and Adi had decided to open up just the next day that is tomorrow. Only if things had happened the way they decided ,maybe , maybe , there would have been better good ways with which they could have convinced their parents. She cried for bringing such a trouble for everyone. Sleep remained really far from her tonight.

Next morning

Shivaay focused his vision from the laptop till her for like between every minute . She seemed to be in some hurry , got ready in this unusually earlier time .

S- annika I, I'll drop you .

A- it's ok , I'll get an auto.

He closed the laptop and grabbed the keys .

S- no I'm ready actually, let me drop you .

A- I'm not going to the hospital shivaay .

Came her blunt reply and he sighed for having guessed it correctly.

S- then ?

A- Adi's house, I want to meet Dhruv uncle .

Shivaay's temper raised up on hearing it, he just took a deep gulp and looked away blinking hard .

S- it's not the good time annika , don't.

A- this is why I didn't tell you, please don't interfere in this shivaay .

S- enough annika !

She blinked out on hearing his sudden scream .

S- no one is even ready to listen to you annika , understanding tho bahut dhoor ki baath hai. Stop being an emotional fool and try to be selfish at times.

He vented out when anger overpowered him . Well , it was more of his worry than anger because he very well knew they would keep blaming her for everything. And he could never tolerate any such thing which could hurt her . That's how he wanted to defend and keep her protected, she wasn't ready to understand it though .

Annika just kept staring at him for a few seconds ,then, she just made a weak smile.

A- you can't tolerate when someone ...when I raise my voice against your mother right?

Shivaay frowned and stood confused when she brought this out of nowhere .

S- why would you br

He stopped when she spoke .

A- I saw my mother crying shivaay . And papa ...kya kahun mein?

Shivaay didn't choose to say anything after hearing her admit things like that . Her lips quivered and eyes glistened as she spoke .

A- I'm not able to sleep at night shivaay . I started everything so I'm responsible for it .

She was about to hold his hand but he stepped back and kept shaking his head in negation.

S- you're not getting it , I'm sorry ,annika . You want to be stubborn ? Let's do it equally .

Before she could realize anything he stepped out of the room and locked the door . Annika leapt out to bang the door .

A- shivaay , shivaay please. Shivaay I have to go ,shivaay please don't do this! Shivaay !

It was past half an hour since she had been asking him to open but there was no response from him . She threw her bag and dropped herself on the floor . Everything was going upside down and she could do nothing about it . And the worst part is her shivaay was nowhere near in supporting her . Neglect support , he is just totally against her this time . She sat holding her head within her palms .

S - mom , where are you going ?

Shivaay questioned on finding pinky infront of his room .

P- she didn't even come for breakfast so I thought maybe she's still angry . I wanted to apologise and give her this.

Pinky replied looking at the plate she held .

S- not now mom.

She was confused on watching the locked door and soon reacted .

P- what's this shivaay ? Why did you lock her inside!

S- mom, it's

Pinky didn't wait for his answer , she just pushed him away and opened the door.

P- have you gone mad shi

They were baffled on finding annika lying on the floor . He ran to her at once.

S- annika ,

P - what happened to her ?

S- she's sleeping.

He took her in his arms and made her lay down on the bed . Feeling some movements she opened her drowsy eyes and he was the first image she saw. She pushed his hands off her head slowly .

A- bad prince .

There was a tiny hint of smile on his face when she whispered this narrowing her eyes. Soon she turned around the other side and fell asleep for her drowsy eyes didn't let her stay awake any longer.

P- huwa kya hai ?

S- aap hi boliye mom , iss ladki se pyaar nahi tho kya kar saktha hoon mein? But she doesn't understand anything.

Pinky smiled caressing his head .

P- it'll be fine ,don't worry .

At noon

Praniti and Dhruv were so sacred on not finding Adi since last night . They searched for him everywhere but he wasn't found .

Pr- everything's because of you ! If anything happens to my son then , dekna mein kya karthi hoon

D- enough Praniti! He's my son too and even I'm much as worried as you are . Nothing will happen to him . I'll find him somehow .

Pr - mein bi aathi hoon .

D- no you've already travelled much , be at home . I'll get him .

Pr - no Dhruv please

Dh - praniti , please try to understand ....

Praniti cried sitting on the couch while Dhruv rushed out after convincing her .

A- let's just forget it aunty.

P- no, I'm sorry annika , I felt really guilty when shivaay explained me what big blunder I did yesterday . Just because of me you

Annika held her hand to withhold her from continuing.

A- don't keep thinking about it . It's ok .

Pinky smiled when she found that genuine source in annika's eyes . She did forgive her from heart which was clearly visible from her reactions . Well, annika did demand for this apology somewhere because pinky was so wrong yesterday . And now when she got it, there's no meaning it digging into this same thing anymore and making pinky feel more guilty . That's how annika would want to respect people's honest emotions . Shivaay who remained a silent spectator on this scene ,felt happy .

A- thanks aunty .

She passed the empty plate to her . And suddenly her mobile rang , she picked up immediately on noticing the caller id.

A- hello aunty

Pr - annika , Adi , ha have you spoke to him ?

A- what happened prani aunty? Where is Adi ? I tried calling him but he didn't pick up .

Pinky and shivaay were noticing her changing reactions keenly.

Pr- what ! He didn't attend your call too ?

Annika was scared on hearing Praniti shivering voice, and at one point she even heard her sobs .

A- aunty please calm down and talk to me , what happened!

Pr- kal raath, he fought with his dad and left the house. I thought he just wanted to be alone , par... he hasn't returned yet annika . We don't know where to find him . Even the apartment's security told that he saw Adi with Charu last night , but he had left from there soon it seems . I'm scared annika .

A- aunty , aunty nothing will happen. I , I'll call him , I'll bring him somehow aunty. Please don't cry , trust me please . I'll find him and ring you within next half an hour , teek hai . Please be ok .

She jumped off the bed immediately.

A- aunty I've to go .

P- Adi is missing?

A- ji, prani aunty seems very scared . We'll have to find him somehow .

S- your stupid friend and his stupid deeds . Where will you search for him?

Annika crushed her eyes and looked away when shivaay said this.

A- chalthi hoon aunty .

She spoke holding pinky's hands once and left the room immediately for shivaay followed her behind right away .

Annika was startled when he blocked her way by bringing his car right infront of her suddenly. She was about to walk away when he opened the door ,blocking.

S- walking miles won't help you find your friend , get in .

Annika decided to push all those bitter things aside and focus on Adi for now . She got into the car .

S- any other place where he could be ?

A- don't know .

She replied and kept dialing for Adi continuously.

S- I got a hunch but

She looked at him confusedly but soon her eyes widened when the call was answered .

A- but ? He hello , hello Adi ! Adi monkey are you ok? Idiot aunty is so worried , kahan ho tum?Stupid dog, answer me now ! Hello , open your monkey mouth and say something !

' hello'

It wasn't Adi's voice , she put the speaker on .

A- who's this ? Where is Adi ?

' hello mam, is he your family? I mean he , Ad yeah Aditya ?'

A- yes , what happened to him ? He's ok right ?

' he's ok mam. Actually he came to our bar yesterday and he just kept drinking all night, we weren't able to control him . And now , he , he fell unconscious. Can you come here now ?'

Annika hit her own forehead after hearing everything. This monkey's level of stupidity is only rasing up and above as days pass by . She sighed deeply , while shivaay on the other side didn't react much because things happened just the way he had guessed and imagined. His hunch was perfect .

A- yeah sure , which place?

' swizz bar mam'

S- annika stay here , I'll go get him.

He insisted her to not come inside such places but she ignored his words .

A- no it's ok , I'll come .

Shivaay stomped his foot on the ground before acting fierce . He was really fed up with her stubbornness lately . Grabbing ber arm tightly, he pushed her such that she settles inside the car.

A- shivaay what are you doing, Shivaay chod !

He hardly payed attention to her words and just walked away after locking the car.

A - Hitler !

She gritted her teeth muttering this as she saw his retreating figure .

Soon annika found him coming out of the building , supporting an almost unconscious Adi beside who kept blabbering something . He pushed to make him lie on the back seat and he was about the close the door but Adi caught his right hand suddnely. Shivaay was perplexed as Adi just didn't let go . Annika had the same weird reaction on her face after watching this .

A- Adi idiot, have you got any sense , pagal ho ga

Her tongue remained tied for the next few seconds as she just noticed something terrible . Shivaay almost went horrified and chill when Adi kissed his hand all of a sudden .

Ad- plea..se ...don't leave me. I ! ...love you ....charu !! I waaant you charrrru!

Shivaay cringed when Adi tried to kiss him again . Annika almost cracked up aloud on seeing Adi's mismatched stunt . She kept her lips bit and controlled her smile for shivaay glared at her all the time .

S- chod , Annika do something!

A- me mein kaise... monkey leave his hand , he's shivaay not your charu .

She leaped back and tried to free shivaay from his hold but Adi pushed her away .

Ad - you stay away from this shivaaaaay! She . is myyy charu first, then....onlly she's your frrrriend.

A- pagal , mein annika, not shivaay. How much did you drink , drunken monkey !

She gave him a nice knock on his head and pinched his hand .

Ad - sss aahh!! Aaah!

Shivaay made use of this chance and escaped from him . He ran around immediately.

Starting the engine, he once again looked at her and shook his head .

S- your friend is completely mad .

Ad - no!! You , tum mad ho charuuy!

Shivaay rolled his eyes making a 360 degree circle , not again .

Ad - you threw the engagement rrrring ,mein nahi. Tum pagal ho! Aur mei me mein tumpe paaaaagal hoon.

Shivaay moved and leaned like a snake as Adi caressed his face and hair from behind .

A- what did you say ? She broke the engagement?

Ad - she broke my dilllll, kya what did I want ? Tum bolllo shivaay . Bachpan la pyaar hai , zzzindagi hai vo but , but she !! Shivaay shivaay please help me...ussse baath kar please . Tell her I , I can't be without her .

Annika felt really bad for him when he held he hands and begged like that .

Ad- you can't llleave me like that, nahi !

He jumped towards shivaay and pulled his hand to insert the ring to his finger. Shivaay's eyes popped out of their sockets at once , he jolted back and hit Adi's hand .

A- shivaay don't beat him .

S- then what? Get happily engaged to him . I hope we just don't get into some accident , ask your friend to keep quite and stop touching .

Annika glared at him and pushed Adi behind such that he lies down on the back seat completely .

A- monkey shut up and sleep .

Ad - charul , meiln I didn't want to

Suddenly he started to cough, and it only turned worst with time. Annika pulled him infront and made him drink some water but he kept shaking his head . And at one point he choked and spat the entire gulp of water on an innocent shivaay .

Shivaay turned his gaze towards her slowly ,his face was all wet by now . He blinked very slowly, gritting his teeth . Annika just didn't know how to react , she narrowed her brows and made a apologetic reaction before pushing Adi back once again .

A- I'll make you pay for all this one day monkey.

Shivaay came out after leaving Adi inside his room .

Pr- thank you so much both of you , I really got scared .

S- call uncle first and let him know , he would be worried .

Pr - I already did.

A- chalthi hoon aunty .

She walked past her but Praniti caught her wrist immediately.

Pr- annika

A- take care of him aunty .

Annika said just this and left from there after releasing herself from Praniti's grip.

Now that I have you , I plan on keeping you too 💘

Precap= Promo 2

How was it ?

Last free chapters were kind of very serious so thought of bringing a small smile on your faces , hope it happened 😁

Honest reviews please . Liking the way this story is going or want any changes?

Plss vote and comment if you like my story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...
146K 14.4K 36
A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who ch...
42.5K 3.6K 19
Anika has lost her memory and wants to leave but Shivaay wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their l...
2.5K 377 5
A shivika tale !