The Silent Beat of a Butterfl...

By xXZiallsChildXx

It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
ZiallGiggles• Aaronmk• MyIrish One
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bromance Awards 2015
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
THE END
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
The End

Prologue

5.2K 231 60
By xXZiallsChildXx

Zayn's brain cells were still partially in the clouds from hours earlier when he had chose to smoke a few blunts with his friends.

Hell, they weren't even friends. Just people Zayn got the drugs from. Or the alcohol since he didn't have enough money to pay for it himself.

He knocked softly at the Crimson Red door he knew all too well.

When the door swings open the boy in front of him sighs. "You're high." Liam brought Zayn in.

"No, it's wearing off, Liam." Zayn sat on Liam's couch beside Austin. Austin was Liam's boyfriend of 7 years.

Zayn never really grew up terribly. His mum cared for his sisters and him and they were fairly rich, but by tenth grade Zayn was getting in trouble with law enforcements and his mum couldn't deal with it.

His mum kicked him out the summer of his senior year after he got back from summer school because she found pot in his sisters bedroom.

Ever since, Zayn has been relying on his best friends Liam, Austin, Harry, and Louis for money and a place to sleep.

"...Zayn?" Liam asks but Zayn was too deep in thought to hear the entire sentence.

"Huh?" Zayn's bloodshot eyes meet Liams chocolate brown ones. "Do you need to shower, Zayn?" Liam repeats himself.

"Oh, yeah. I probably need to. Can I borrow some clothes?" Zayn asks. "You always do. Go." Liam smiled slightly and Zayn walked into Liam's bathroom.

But Zayn listened to Austin and Liam talk.

"He needs to quit, Liam. I love him too, but he needs professional help." Austin sighed.

"Give him a break.. He doesn't have anyone but us, Louis, and Harry." Liam said.

Zayn felt anger rise in his blood but he let it go. He didn't give a shit.

Zayn didn't know how long he was in the shower, all he knew was the bathroom was foggy and the water was ice cold.

When he dressed into some sweats, Vans, a beanie, and a band shirt Liam had let him borrow he made sure to text Luke for some vodka.

Louis was paying his phone bill.

"Liam?" Zayn asks, now fully sober. "Hm?" Liam looked up from his Harry Potter book.

"Can I have some money? I just need seven-" "Zayn, I'm not feeding your drug addiction." Liam shook his head.

"Liam it's the last time I'll ask I promise-" "You've said that for 2 weeks." Liam rolled his eyes giving Zayn ten dollars.

"Go buy some cigarettes, mate." Liam nodded. At least they weren't drugs.

Zayn walked out of Liam's house and groaned. He looked at the pile of ants bringing food into their homes.

"Fuck!" Zayn stomped on them all. "Why the hell eat?! You're going to fucking die anyways!" Zayn yelled and stomped.

He balled his fist and punched the nearest object; a wall.

"Fuck." Zayn mutters. He craved drugs. Any drug. He probably wouldn't do meth, but if worst comes to worse, then fuck it.

He walked back to his hangout, which was an abandoned church down the road, and met up with a lot of his people.

He snorted a line, smoked a blunt, and drank some vodka. He didn't give a shit what happened to his body. Or his life. Why treat It so special?

He was going to die anyways, right?
____________________________

A/n:
❤️ W E L C O M E
B A C K ❤️

Yes, it's true, ALLI ISNT DOING A DARK STORY. I'm not doing one only because I am still collecting ideas for a story I have in mind.

BUT

Until then, you have to enjoy this. Which, you will because I have a lot of fluff in stock and hell maybe some smut here and there.

Okay, anyways, I know this one won't get popular because it's not like me to write something like this. But I will update it for the few that wanna read it.

Thank you Grace ( MrsGraceMalik ) For confirming, as always.

LEAH ( BBxdhearts ) THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT BBY ILYSM GAY PORN IS LIfE OkAy?!!?? KEEP UP THE COMMENTING AND VOTES BC I READ ALL OF THEM AHHH.

❤️ 20 votes and 20 comments if I should continue. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 17.1K 39
When there's a problem in your way, use your fists. That's all Zayn Malik has known his whole life. He was from the poorest and roughest end of Bradf...
Bullshit By Becca

Fanfiction

452K 14.5K 29
Louis and Harry were changing, everyone could see it, you had to be blind not to. The fans, modest and the boys, they all knew that Harry and Louis w...
82.6K 1.5K 21
ZIALL AU! (slight background Larry) Zayn was put into a hospital and treated like a nutcase, all because he never spoke. They thought he was crazy...
70.2K 4.1K 33
✔[Completed] "We loved with a love that was more than love." ― Edgar Allan Poe. Harry Styles doesn't care where his life is leading him after every...