FELIX ONESHOTS! (bxb)

By minxthewriter

Felix centric! might contain some triggering topics but i'll put warnings! All works in the book is mine and... More

INTRODUCTION
Tell Me Pretty Lies (CHANLIX)
Sometimes, all i think about is you (JEONGLIX)
It's Three in the Morning and I'm tryna' Change Your Mind (JILIX)
Should've Never Said the Word "love" (HYUNLIX)
So You Brought Out The Best in Me (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me How's It Feel, Sitting Up There? (CHANGLIX)
I Was Only Falling In Love (SEUNGLIX)
Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)
She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)
One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)
Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)
Oh, Why Don't We Get Out Of Town? (HYUNLIX)
I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)
I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)
I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)
Calling Your Name, The Only Language I Can Speak (CHANLIX)
Mama, Please Don't Cry, I Will Be Alright (CHANGLIX)
Face it, You want it, Your crave it (JILIX)
I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)
I Watched You Disappear (CHANLIX)
And I'd Sing A Song, That'd Be Just Us (SEUNGLIX)
Take My Pain (HYUNLIX)
'Body But Us, Bodies Together (JEONGLIX)
I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)
Can't Control My Body (SEUNGLIX)
I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)
We Could Be Runaways (CHANLIX)
I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)
We're Beautifully Tragic (JILIX)
How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)
Clearly This Isn't All That There Is (MINLIX)
And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)
The Lovers that Went Wrong (JILIX)
I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes (CHANGLIX)
You Could Be My Luck (SEUNGLIX)
Sick And Full Of Pride (HYUNLIX)
Something Has Changed (JEONGLIX)
I Know You're Trying (JEONGLIX)
We'll be Shooting Stars Just Passin' By (JEONGLIX)
Looking at you makes it harder (MINLIX)
24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)
Stop Asking Me To Stay (CHANGLIX)
I Can't Stop Thinking About You (CHANGLIX)
And I Could Already Feel Your Kiss
Solas (HYUNLIX)
Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)
Speak To Me (JILIX)
You Can Pretend It's Meant To Be (CHANGLIX)
Let's Show Them We Are Better (MINLIX)
It's A New Life
To Fall For Somebody New (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me I'm Not Coming Home (JILIX)

Just Come Home (JILIX)

1.3K 31 17
By minxthewriter

Now playing: Where's My Love by SYML

ZOMBIE AU, (INSPIRED BY 'ALL OF US ARE DEAD' AND 'THE WALKING DEAD')

TW: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, CHARACTER DEATH

HEADS UP 17K FIC 

Sun rays came raining down through his window, shining down on his bed. Jisung squinted his eyes, the light directly meeting his gaze and blinding him for a moment. He shook his head and slowly started regaining his vision before finally looking at the beauty in front of him.

Felix was laid right beside him, simply sunbathing and being a part of the Sun's light. His bright strawberry-colored hair shined brightly as his skin glowed. His freckles were seen clearly now and Jisung couldn't help himself to the sight. He was wearing one of the older's shirts that was probably too large for him so his collarbone could be seen as well. The brunette didn't hesitate in pulling his boyfriend closer to him and pecking every single freckle he could find.

That action was to wake the other male up and Felix was chuckling at the sweet morning call. "Maybe I should start sleeping over often," he said, his voice a bit deeper than usual and was enough to make the older's heart melt.

"Well, I wouldn't mind," Jisung moved over to settled himself between the younger's legs and hovered above him, grinning. "You basically have all your things here already; all I need is just you officially coming to live with me."

Felix cupped his face with both his hands and let his thumbs caress his cheeks. "You know my parents are a little hard to convince, especially with something like this," he pinched Jisung's cheeks, earning a whine from the older. "You should be grateful that they even let me sleepover at your place."

"What do your parents have against me?" the older pouted as he lay on top of the freckled boy, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "I'm smart, kind, really good with kids and the best part- I'm good-looking! They should accept me as their son-in-law already!"

Felix chuckled at his boyfriend's complaining and ran his fingers through the brunette's hair, "They're just protective, give them time."

"But we've been together for so long!"

"As I said, they're protective."

Jisung grumbled to himself but slowly relaxed with the help of the freckled boy's warmth and the feeling of his fingers playing around with his hair. He started kissing his neck, leaving trails of small but not noticeable marks on it. "Stop that, we have school today," Felix protested but the older didn't stop; instead, he bit on one part of the younger's neck, one that earned him a whine from the other male.

"Jisung," the pink-haired male called out.

"We still have time," the brunette replied, slowly going down to his collarbone and marking it.

Felix let out a sigh in the older's ear, his voice causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand. His hands traveled underneath his shirt, exploring his body. The freckled boy's fingers tangled themselves in his brown hair, pulling them gently as he could feel the other male's mouth get lower to his chest.

But they stopped as they heard aggressive knocking on their door,

"Jisung! Get up! You got to go to school and I already made breakfast for you guys!" his mother's voice could be heard from behind the door.

"Yeah, yeah! We're up," he groaned as Felix couldn't contain his laughter. "We'll be down in a minute; we're going to get changed."

"Alright, alright. I hope you aren't doing anything naugh-"

"MOM!"

"Okay, okay! I'll be waiting for you guys downstairs."

Jisung's face flushed in red as they heard the footsteps fading away in the background. He looked at the younger only to be faced with him grinning. "I like your mom," Felix said, making the older roll his eyes.

"Shut up, let's get dressed."

"Don't try and do anything funny."

"I won't! I am a very respectful person; I would never try anything when you're changing."

"Right."

.

.

.

It was the last year of their high school year and it was only a few weeks before they officially graduate. Jisung has been the tip of his toes ever since they finished their final exams and everyone passed with flying colors; he was going to start the next chapter of his life and he was over the moon about it.

He had already planned out what university he was going to and even went apartment hunting with Felix to see if he could get a place nearby. Music was his passion so finding a school that had music as its major was difficult but he managed to check one out and immediately applied to it. He hasn't gotten any letter yet but he didn't want to worry about that. He only had a few weeks left to spend with his friends and family before he takes another step into his journey.

But the most exciting part of this was that Felix would be with him along the way.

Felix had the same amount of passion for dance and the university that Jisung applied to had that major as well so the younger thought that he would go there; Jisung was relieved that he didn't have to be separated from his boyfriend when the freckled boy had told him.

So, high school was almost over and he was going to spend the rest of his moments with the love of his life; who wouldn't be excited for what's to come?

"How are you holding up?" he was snapped out of his thoughts as he turned to face whoever had spoken.

He saw Chan walking into the room, closing the door behind him before connecting his gaze with Jisung's. His eyes held great sadness in them and he could even see a hint of pity behind it all but he paid no mind to it. He needed it right now.

"I'm doing the best I can," he replied as he looked away. "Is everyone packing already?"

"Yeah...Seungmin and Changbin managed to get enough supplies to last us a couple of days until we can find somewhere safer..." the older explained as he slowly approached him. "Minho and Jeongin are making something to defend ourselves with when we're out there and Felix..."

Jisung closed his eyes at the mention of his name. He knew it would be hard for his other half, especially in this situation. "You don't have to say...let him rest...he needs it," the younger stated as he looked up at the other male. "He's...okay, right?"

"He's fine," Chan reassured. "He just needs rest."

"Well, what do you need?"

"I...just thought it would be nice to have a conversation," the older sat down on a chair, watching as the other male did the same. "We haven't been able to do that ever since...that happened."

"Yeah...," Jisung sighed, bringing a hand to cup his own cheek, allowing him to pinch himself. "I keep thinking that it's a bad dream and I'll just wake up at any moment- but I guess that's not happening."

Chan chuckled a bit, "I noticed you tend to pinch yourself whenever you get a chance."

"As I said, I still think that it's all just a bad dream..."

"But it's reality...Jisung," he stated sadly, his eyes taking a glance at the younger before going to the floor. "It'll take time for us to accept it but this is the new reality that we have to live in."

"I guess it is..."

.

.

.

"Jisung, look!"

He looked at what Felix was pointing and his eyes widen at the huge display of games that was available. "Oh my god!" he exclaimed as he held the other boy's hand and dragged him over to the store. "Felix, they have the newest Call of Duty game!"

"Never mind that!" the freckled boy pointed at one of the game disks that were in the display. "They have 'The Last of Us: part two'- baby, we need to get that too- I have to know what happened to Ellie and Joel!"

Jisung chuckled as he stared at the younger boy in absolute adoration. It was moments like these that the older male cherished the most; the way Felix's eyes glistened at the display of video games that were on sale, the way he would point to one game and tell Jisung about it, the way he would be so immersed when talking to the people working there and asking question left and right about a new console. He knew the freckled boy had always been a geek about gadgets and video games, it was just one of his hobbies that he really liked.

And Jisung loved his little geek boyfriend.

"We can get them both and spend the rest of the day playing it back at my place," the older suggested as he wrapped his hand around the other male's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. "My parents are out of town and we can have the house all to ourselves."

"You do know that our finals are coming up right?" Felix giggled at the older's cuddly behavior as they both swayed a bit.

"That's only in a month and we need the break, don't we?" Jisung whined. "Besides, I need a little Felix time to get me going."

The younger rested his hands on to of his, feeling a little ticklish when the brunette nuzzled his nose in his neck. "Okay, okay," he chuckled before calling someone, "let's get those two and get home, yeah?"

"Yes!" Jisung cheered as he hugged the male one last time before letting him go. "You're staying over, right?"

"It's not like I have a choice, do I?" the freckled boy poked his cheek. "You would probably lock the doors so I wouldn't leave."

"You're making me sound like I'm obsessive."

"But aren't you?"

"Not to that extend!"

Felix laughed at the older's behavior and leaned in to give him a peck, "Of course, I'll stay over."

Jisung smiled and slid his hand in the younger's.

"That's good to hear."

.

.

.

Jisung opened the window, the room suddenly feeling suffocating but it wasn't like the smell from the outside was any better. He almost gagged when he breathed in what he thought was fresh air when really it was just a mixture of blood and rotten corpses.

He looked out at where the field was. He saw students walking about, students whose bodies were lifeless and bloody. He gazed at the corpses strolling, guilt coming in him as he watched the carcasses that he once knew as his friends look so dead and scary.

He couldn't recognize them anymore.

And he was afraid of that.

He heard the door behind him open and a couple of footsteps coming in. He didn't really bother to look who it was; he knew it would be one or two of their friends coming in to check on him.

"Hey," Minho's voice broke the silence, causing him to let out a breath before finally turning around to face him.

The older was resting on the table, with Jeongin right beside him. He raised an eyebrow at them before approaching one of the empty chairs and sitting down. "Hey," he replied back, awkwardly.

Silence fell once again. The atmosphere was thick and if he had a knife, he was sure he could cut right through it. But he couldn't blame them. This situation was shocking for everyone and it would take quite some time to get used to it and accept it.

Hell, Jisung hasn't even accepted it yet so he couldn't force them to do so too.

"How...how is everyone doing?" Jisung spoke, smiling slightly as to hope that it would break at least some of the tension. "I heard from Chan that both of you were making weapons for the group, how is that going?"

Jeongin chuckled slightly at that, "Everyone is...handling it as they can. Everything is so new, ya'know?"

"Yeah, I know it is," the brunette nodded while his eyes trailed to the wooden floor.

"Making a lot of weapons that could help us with not many resources was difficult," the younger explained, "but we managed to figure out how to make enough for everyone. We made sure that it can defend us when we're out there."

"That's good," he was happy to hear that they would have at least protection when they leave the building. He didn't want them to be heading into a crowd of those things without anything to defend themselves. "I'm sure there are more materials out there."

Jeongin hummed in response, hoping as well that they would be able to find a place that had a handful of supplies that they need in order to survive. The weapons that they managed to make now were enough but they would not hold out for long; they presume that it would last a few good days before its final breath and if they were planning to go on a long journey, they would need a lot of resources.

Jisung glanced at Minho, the older having not said anything ever since he first broke the silence. He knew that he should be asking them about it, he knew that the thought was at the back of his mind as well and that they were struggling to accept what has to come; but he just needed to know.

"How is-"

"He's fine," Minho cut him off like he could read his mind on what he was going to ask. "He's doing...fine. Chan and Hyunjin are talking to him right now and he's fine."

Jisung looked at him in the eye, catching a glimpse of his lies in them. He knew the older would sugarcoat it for him; he wasn't the best liar, despite being the most intimating one in the group. "You don't have to lie, if he isn't taking it well then-"

"I'm not lying for you," Minho stated, breaking away their contact. Jeongin, who was quietly listening to them, laid a hand on the older's shoulder. "I'm not lying for you..."

"Hyung...," the brunette called out as his heart hurt to see one of his closest friends being like this.

"I'm just telling myself that," the older admitted, burying his face in the palm of his hands. "I'm just telling myself that everything will be alright."

"I'm lying for myself- not for you," he reconnected his gaze with the brunette, his eyes now stern and sharp, like he was trying to tell that he was strong enough to handle this. But who could ever handle themselves with a situation like this?

"You can lie all you want," Jisung said, standing up and returning back to the spot by the window. "The truth will still be as painful as before.

Nothing will change, Hyung."

.

.

.

The claps were slowly dying down as the curtain revealed the next performance for the audience. Jisung was there, at the front row of the concert with a huge smile as he saw the people that were performing for them.

It was just a week after their finals finished and their student council decided to host a small little concert just for them. They thought it would be nice for all the students, especially the seniors that were going to graduate, to relax and have fun.

There, on stage was occupied by three people but Jisung's eyes immediately searched for a particular person with strawberry-colored hair.

Felix wore a pair of black high-waisted trousers, paired with a long-sleeved crop top. He had boots on and a belt wrapped around him to show how small his waist is. Jisung flushed a bit as he could see a glimpse of the younger's stomach but he still managed to smile when their eyes made contact.

Soon, the music started playing and one by one showed off their moves. For a while, it was just them following each other planned moves; if someone went left, they followed; if someone went right, they followed. But that didn't make their performance boring.

It was filled with fast and sharp movements while also following the beat of the music. They even included a few tricks that made the audience gasp in surprise. Soon, one by one, showed off their own solo parts of the song.

This caught Jisung off guard because he didn't remember seeing a solo part whenever the younger practiced, so when it finally got to Felix's turn, he paid close attention to it.

Like always, the freckled boy was amazing at what he did; his body flowed to the beat in a way that allure anyone in sight. He could make any movement tell a deep and moving tale straight to the heart. He moved like water transformed by music, limbs in constant motion. He would bring a wordless interpretation of the beats being played in the background, in a way that the audience can understand no matter what language they speak. Felix makes his dance in a way that movements simply aren't it but the most honest form of communication.

The was his specialty that Jisung noticed.

Dancing, for Felix, is another way to speak, to let the body talk.

And when he got to see that; when he got to see the fire in his eyes as he danced his heart out as if he was the only person in the world, he knew that he had fallen deeper.

As the music slowly came to a stop, he saw the younger reconnect their gaze and he flashed a wide smile that reached his eyes. Jisung wanted to climb on top of the stage and shower the freckled boy with kisses and hugs for the amazing performance he did but he knew that Felix would scold him so he decided to return a smile.

Everyone clapped for their amazing performance and some even stood up, including Jisung of course.

As the curtains closed, he grabbed the bouquet of roses that was beside him and rushed to the back of the stage where all of the performers would go. He knew that anyone that wasn't performing couldn't be there but since Chan was the one holding the concert, he knew that he could just slip right in without anyone questioning him.

They were graduating either way, so why would he get in trouble now?

His eyes started to look for the freckled boy once he entered the room. He even asked a few of the students to see where his boyfriend might have gone too and some finally said that he was in the changing rooms. He made his way over there, not forgetting to praise Hyunjin and Minho for their performance as well before finally reaching the changing rooms.

He entered and just as he hoped for, he was alone with Felix looking at himself in the mirror. He seemed to not notice that the older had come in so Jisung slowly closed the door, careful enough not to make a noise, and surprised the freckled boy by showing himself in the mirror beside him.

"Jisung!" Felix exclaimed as he turned around and stood up from his seat. "You're not supposed to be here!"

"Relax," Jisung spoke, holding one of the younger's hands with his. "Chan wouldn't mind me sneaking in here to visit the love of my life."

"God, you're so corny," the freckled boy rolled his eyes.

"But you love it."

"Well, if I disagree, I would be called a liar."

Jisung chuckled and leaned in to kiss Felix on the lips, the other male melting at the sweet action. They pulled away after a while, their foreheads resting on each other. "You were stunning out there," the older finally said as he stared into his eyes. "You were amazing, sensational, just overall phenomenal- you had me flabbergasted-"

"Okay, okay, you don't have to turn British," Felix chuckled as he slowly wrapped his head around the other male's neck. "Thank you- for watching the performance."

"You don't have to thank me for that- I'm always going to be watching your performances."

"Even if it's bad ones?"

"Well, I would definitely have my phone out if it was a bad one and like post it on- OW!"

"Jisung."

"I'm kidding! You won't have any so-called 'bad performances'- you'll always do great, I know that," the older stated, making the other male smile at his response.

His eyes trailed down to the item that Jisung was holding and curiosity got the best of him. "What's that for?"

The brunette revealed the bouquet of flowers to him, "A special present for this amazing performance that you put out for everyone out there."

"Jisung, you didn't have to," Felix admired the flowers before him and the older slowly gave it to him.

"Yeah, but I wanted to," he leaned in to place a kiss on top of his forehead as their eyes connected once again.

"They're beautiful, love," Felix smiled, showing it to him. "Thank you."

"Just like you."

Both of them chuckled at that and were about to lean in for another kiss but they stopped when something happened.

"AHHHHHH!"

"RUN, RUN, RUN!"

"EVERYONE- GET TO THE EXIT- NOW!"

Screams and shouts were heard from the outside and before they could even comprehend what was going on, the door burst open and they were faced with Chan looking at them with fear in his eyes.

"Chan, what's going-"

"We need to get out of here, fast!"

.

.

.

"Is it going to be a thing for you guys to be coming in to check up on me?"

Hyunjin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding before finally looking up at the younger in the eyes. Jisung was sat in the same chair as he played around with whatever broken item his feet touched on the floor. "I just want to talk," the taller said as he approached the male.

"Everyone wants to talk lately," he sighed. "How are you doing?"

"I'm...Well, do you want me to be honest?" Hyunjin sat on the empty chair opposite the other male.

He snickered, "That would be a nice change."

"I'm- I'm not doing good," the taller admitted as he hung his head low. "I don't like how things are."

"Well, no one does," Jisung stated, fiddling with his fingers, sometimes glancing at the stained blood on his arms and the bruises. "It's hard for everyone and I guess we need to adapt to these new changes."

"I'm not talking about that," he looked at the blonde-haired male in front of him. He knew what he was hinting at but Jisung wasn't ready to talk about it.

Not yet.

"Hyunjin-"

"There has got to be another way," the older interrupted.

"I-"

"Why are you so calm about it?"

"I'm not-"

"Why am I the one that seemed to think that this is all bullshit?!"

"You're not-"

"Yes, I am!" he yelled, making the brunette keep quiet. "Jeongin and Minho are making weapons for us to use when we leave, Changbin and Seungmin are out getting supplies, Chan is finding out a place for us to shelter in and I seem to be the one that's thinking about how fucked up the situation is!?"

Jisung gulped and was about to say something but the taller still wasn't done.

"And you are just here, in this room, keeping shit to yourself!" he added as he sunk in the chair, tears brimming up in his eyes. "Everyone is doing everything except talk about the situation!"

"It's like you guys are ignoring what's happening," Hyunjin breathed out, tears already falling down from his eyes and he connected his gaze with Jisung's. "Felix is not coping well and you have yet to talk to him about it!"

The taller buried his face in his hands, full out sobbing as Jisung sat there with his thoughts circling in his mind like vultures. He wasn't sure why he was even in this room for hours, he only remembered entering the room and getting lost in his world, but now that Hyunjin has pointed out, he realized why.

He was hiding away in this room.

He was hiding away from Felix.

He was afraid.

Hyunjin calmed down after a few minutes, none of them talked after the older's sudden outburst. He wiped away the last remaining tears before gaining the courage to look at the younger in the eye.

"Felix is scared," Hyunjin stated, standing up as he pats Jisung on the shoulder, "he's really scared and he's scared of losing you like this."

The brunette didn't say anything as he processed the words that were exchanged between them. The taller made his way over to the door but stopped as he peeked over his shoulder and spoke.

"Talk to him before you regret it."

.

.

.

Jisung followed Chan up the stairs, his hand tightly holding Frelix's as all three of them ran away from the crowd behind them. The freckled boy looked over his shoulder and his eyes widen at the students that were getting attacked by other students who were out of their minds.

"Don't look behind," Jisung's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he turned his attention to whatever was in front of them. "Just focus on running, we'll make it out of here together."

Chan, who was ahead of them, stopped at a classroom door once he saw the other side was covered with so many of those things. He tried sliding it open but realized that it was locked. He looked through at the small little window and saw that the others were inside taking cover.

Jisung and Felix made it with him and the brunette began knocking on the window aggressively, letting the others know of their presence. "Let us in!" he yelled once he slid open the window. "We're safe! Open the fucking door!"

He heard shouts from the other side and soon, the door slid open and all three of them came rushing in. Chan quickly helped Changbin push the door back to its place and locked it right before some of them came knocking on it.

Felix's eyes widen once he saw that the windows and doors weren't going to be enough to keep them away so he looked around the classroom and got an idea. "Jisung," he tugged onto the older's arm who turned to face him, "it's not going to hold, we need to barricade it with the table and chairs here."

The older took a glance at the current state they were in and he knew the younger was right. "Guys, help me push all the tables and chairs to the windows and doors," he instructed and started taking one of the bigger tables to the door that Chan and Changbin were holding.

Everyone else nodded, taking everything, they could find and barricading it so it could prevent whatever those things were from coming inside. They brought the bigger tables to the doors and made a stand with the windows, soon they used the chairs as some sort of fence from the things that had their limbs peeking inside. Minho and Seungmin used the brooms or whatever tools they could find to push them away so they could completely shut themselves out from the outside.

Once they were done, all of them took a few steps back and panted once they thought they could finally breathe. Jisung looked at Felix to see him still shaken up, he could see the fear in his eyes as he stared at the horror in front of him. He took his hand in his and pulled him closer to him, rubbing his shoulder in a comforting way. "It's okay, you're okay," he whispered just enough for both of them to hear, "we're fine. We're all fine."

He could feel the younger nod at that as he slowly sunk deeper into Jisung's arms, letting the older be the support for him to stand as he took the time to process what was happening.

"Is...everyone safe?" Chan was the first to break the silence, scanning the room and taking in everyone's facial expression. "You're not hurt or...bitten?"

"We're safe," Changbin replied, but raise an eyebrow at what the older had said. "Why does it matter if we're bitten or not?"

"You guys don't know?" Chan asked as he looked at every one if they knew the answer. None of them, except for Felix and Jisung, nodded their heads and were not just curious about what their class president could mean.

"We were all here when we heard the screaming and shouting happened," Seungmin explained. "We didn't know what was going on and we were going to check it out but then we saw students bleeding and some even started attacking each other."

"Mrs. Kim saw that we were in here and told us that we shouldn't go out at all," Hyunjin butted in. "We wanted to help whatever was going on but she told us to lock up the classroom and not come out until everything was quiet."

"Then, we saw a few students walking past the classroom," Jeongin said. "We were going to ask them what happened but they...weren't themselves."

"We didn't open the door for anyone until you came in," Minho stated. "Where did you guys come from? The auditorium? What happened there?"

"It was hell," Jisung finally spoke after quietly listening. "Me and Felix were at the back of the stage when Chan burst in and told us that we needed to leave."

"We were trying to leave the school but every corner we turned, there was one of those things or more of them waiting for us," Chan explained after as he sat down on a chair that was empty. "It was horrible...people started attacking each other and then turning into one of those things."

"How do they turn?" Changbin asked.

"By getting bitten by one of them," Felix joined in, earning a few heads turning to him. "I-I saw one of them biting a student- I think it was one of our juniors- we were hiding in one spot for quite some time and when we were about to leave to find a safer place, that junior suddenly got up and acted like one of those things."

"Zombies," Seunmgin said in disbelief, "they're basically zombies, then."

"There's got to be a reasonable explanation for this," Minho said, "this isn't a movie or a video game, zombies don't exist."

"Well, what do you call those things out there?" Jisung pointed at the creatures out there that were still banging on the windows and doors aggressively. "If you think they are still the students we meet every day, you're really wrong about that."

"I don't know what they are but I'm sure the government is doing something about it," Minho scoffed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "They surely must have heard about the situation right now."

"Well, in the meantime, we should call the police, right? They would do something," Jeongin suggested, earning the interest in some of the others.

"That's a good idea, they would know what to do," Chan felt the pocket of his jeans and cursed to himself as he felt nothing there. "Shit...I must have left it down at the auditorium- does anyone have a phone with them now?"

Seungmin nodded and immediately pulled out his phone and dialed the number. Everyone waited anxiously as the phone kept ringing but they all had hope that the police would pick up and send a rescue team here. A few seconds later, the line got cut and ended the call, confusing everyone in the room.

"Try again, maybe the line is bad," Hyunjin told and Seungmin dialed in again.

It was ringing but then after a few seconds, the line got cut off again. "This is weird," Seungmin checked his phone to see that he had no service at all. "I can't call anyone."

"Same here," Changbin showed his phone and everyone saw that he, too, had no service.

Soon, everyone, except Chan, checked their phone who any signal but there was none; they couldn't call help even if they tried.

"Do you think...that it's happening there too?" Felix asked, the words processing in everyone's mind.

Jisung felt the younger squeeze his hand tightly and he looked at him. He was still terrified out of his mind and he noticed that his eyes would sometimes linger to the door that was barricaded. He wrapped his hand around the freckled boy and kissed the top of his head as he led them to the back of the room. He pulled out a chair for Felix to sit on and then took one for himself.

He held both of Felix's hands in his, gently caressing his palm with his thumbs in an effort to calm the younger down. "Hey," he called out softly, the other male looking at him, "we're alright, yeah?"

"It's okay to be scared," Jisung whispered underneath his breath. "I'll be with you, alright?"

Felix took a while to get the words in his head but he eventually calmed down a bit and nodded his head, smiling a bit to let the older know that he was alright.

"Let's just stay here for a bit," Chan spoke out. "We wait until things calm down and if help doesn't arrive by then, I guess we're on our own."

.

.

.

"You guys look like shit."

Changbin scoffed at the remark while Seungmin only rolled his eyes.

Jisung was surprised to see that they were back so early since going around eh school for supplies would be a lot longer than expected. Though, he wouldn't be surprised with how they were looking right now.

Both of them had blood stains on them, some of them were new and the bite marks on their taped-up magazines would definitely hint that they ran into trouble along the way of their hunt. "You guys didn't get hurt, right?"

"No, we didn't," Seungmin replied, wiping off some blood that was stained on his cheek. "We managed to salvage what we can in the nursery and cafeteria."

"Howmuch do you think you guys can go on with the resources with have?" Jisung asked.

"Enough," Changbin answered as he leaned against the wall. "Chan is suggested we go out of town and head to the city, he thinks that there is something there."

"The city? Won't it be more dangerous?"

"That's what we thought as well but he said there was some sort of base there that gathers civilians and that it's safer there," Seungmin explained.

"Where did he hear that from?"

"He and Hyunjin were trying to get the radios working in the recording room and they eventually found a signal that caused them to talk to someone on the line," the younger explained. "Their name was Yunho, I think and he said that we could go to them."

"Why can't they come to us?" Jisung asked. "You guys are taking a risk leaving the place; I'm sure they have enough men they can spare to come to get you guys."

"Chan tried asking but they said that they had just only started their base, they don't have enough manpower to send out troops to save people," Changbin stated as he crossed his arms against his chest. "Yunho told Chan that once we reach the city, he will send out a few men to take us from there to their base. He said they know how to get around the city without getting eaten to bits by Zombies so all we have to do is make the trip there."

"How are you going to keep in touch?"

"Chan is bringing the radio with him," Seungmin said.

"You need a landline to get a signal, what if you guys don't have that? What are you guys going to do?"

"There's bound to be a landline as we make our trip there, don't worry."

"I feel like you guys aren't taking this seriously."

"Jisung-"

"What if this 'base', you're talking about isn't so good after all? What if they are bad people that will tear you down," the brunette was worried. Sure, he was on board with leaving the school but heading to a city where it's probably overpopulated by these things is a bigger risk and could have a lesser chance of survival. "Humans are just as bad as those things, or maybe even worse."

Changbin and Seungmin stayed quiet, unsure how to respond to their friend. Silence quietly filled the room and Jisung sighed to himself. These were really difficult times. If they stayed, resources and supplies would run out quickly and they would mostly perish in here. But if they left, they have a chance of getting more resources, more supplies, a better place for safety; but at what cost if the chance of them dying would be higher?

"You're right," a voice spoke from behind the two males and startling all three of them.

They turned around to be faced with Chan who had already packed his bag and gear. "We don't know if these guys that we are talking to are good people, hell, even I'm skeptical about it."

"But I have a plan if things go south," he added after and approached the table to place a map of the area. He gestured for the other two to come forward as Jisung looked at the drawings on the map.

Chan then pointed at a spot where he labeled 'base', "This is where they said their base will be, and if you see here, it nearby where another exit would be."

"But that's leading us to the woods," Changbin said as he looked at the older, "we can't survive in the woods."

"I'm not saying that we should," Chan stated as he then pointed a beachside," if we keep walking, we would end up in a beach area and this place is known to have loads of beach houses."

"And with that being said, there's a lot of stores nearby if you keep walking straight," he pointed to another spot that was nearby the beach houses. "We would have tons of supplies and we can start hunting for our own food."

"So, if the things don't end up well at the base, we can always have a backup plan," he added.

"But what if there are more zombies there? You said it yourself, it's a beach house so there would be tons of people there," Seungmin stated. "Wouldn't be dangerous for us to be there?"

"It's basically in the outskirts and let's just hope there isn't too much of them," Chan said as he took the map and folded it into a smaller form so he could stuff it in his pocket. "But let's just pray that these guys we're meeting to the base aren't some sickos that eat people."

"And since we're all here," Chan then looked at Jisung, "I think it's time for us to head out."

The brunette knew what that meant and he still feels like he needs time. He wasn't ready to be going forward to what he was about to do. "How are you feeling?" he heard Changbin ask. "How's your arm?"

He glanced at his arm, the bloodstains already dried up and the wound slowly healing up. "Doing fine...," he replied as he stood up from his chair and dusted off his clothes, though he really shouldn't have since it was already torn up and dirty. "Where's Felix? How is he?"

Chan turned away, Seungmin had his head hung low and Changbin just gave Jisung eyes full of pity all of the mentions of his name. "He's not ready," the older of them all admitted. "He doesn't show it but he's afraid and he doesn't really like the idea with this plan."

"Don't worry...I'll talk to him," Jisung walked to Chan and patted his shoulder while giving the older a wide grin. "We always talk it out. We'll be okay."

"Here," Seungmin handed him an item, one that made him freeze a bit at place. "Where...did you find this?"

"In the principal's office...," the younger explained. "It would make it quick for you..."

Jisung nodded as he slowly took the item in hand before turning around to walk out of the door. "Jisung..." he heard Chan call out his name, making him look over his shoulder to look at him.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way..."

Jisung gulped as he turned around, opening the door and taking another breath in. He didn't like this. He didn't want it to end this way; he wanted more time.

But time was running out for him.

"Don't be sorry," he stated. "It's something out of our control..."

.

.

.

"Is everyone ready?"

Almost everyone nodded hesitantly at Chan's question.

Staying in the classroom until help arrived was a complete bust. They were in there for a day and a half, and even when things had calmed down, no one even came for them. Felix and Seungmin tried calling someone on their phones, they wanted to reach out to anyone that could help us with the situation they were in.

But just like they expected, all the lines were cut off and they couldn't get help from anyone.

Everyone was growing anxious by the second and their hope of help coming had slowly died on. They even thought they were the only ones in school that were alive; they didn't see any living student or teacher ever since the outbreak.

That is, until one afternoon.

"Hello, this is Ms. Kim! If there are any students or teachers that are still alive in this school, please come to the third floor, it is already barricaded and the whole floor is free of...those things! Please come by the recording room!"

There was another person alive other than them! That was enough for them to regain hope that they could survive together but the only problem was that they needed to get to the third floor without being seen by those Zombies.

They were on the fourth floor of the building and their only exit was the doors that would welcome them to death. Luckily for them, they were just directly below the recording room, meaning they could get down using the window. Seungmin had checked the length and said that they could climb down but they needed something similar to a rope to get them down.

Felix, who noticed that there was a fire hose right outside the classroom, said that they could use that. Though it was a good idea, it was also really risky. There were still a handful of zombies right outside the door and if they made any more noise, those walking corpses would come straight to them.

But they didn't have any more choice, it was the only option.

The freckled boy had volunteered to grab the hose quickly but Jisung quickly shut that down; he wasn't going to let Felix go through a dangerous situation, he was going to do it himself. He didn't want the younger to get hurt so he offered himself.

The strawberry-haired male was obviously mad at the older for this but he knew fighting about it wasn't going to get them out of it; he just prayed that nothing happened to Jisung.

"Jisung, you know the plan, right?" Chan asked the brunette who nodded.

"You open the door, I quickly grab the hose and come straight back in."

"Good," the older could let out a breath he was holding before making eye contact with Seungmin and Felix. "You guys know what to do once he gets the hose right?"

"Make knots for us to be stable with," the freckled boy replied.

"Then, throw it over the window and get out from there," Seungmin added after.

"Alright, so everyone knows the plan," Chan said as he slowly unlocked the door. "Changbin, get ready with the duster."

Changbin nodded and soon, the older gave him the go-to throw it. He slowly slid open the door at the other side of the classroom, peeking a bit before throwing them at the end of the hallway, breaking one of the window glasses and making a whole lot of ruckuses. He closed the door shut before any of the zombies noticed that he was him and everyone watched as multiple shadows passed them to get to the other end of the hallway, all while groaning and moaning about.

Once Chan knew that there weren't any left, he quickly slid open the door and gestured Jisung to quickly move. He visibly nodded at that and dashed his way over to where the fire hose was and started pulling it but he couldn't.

Something was stuck and no matter how hard he pulled, it wouldn't budge.

"Jisung!" Chan whispered-yelled, "What's taking you so long?"

"Something is stuck!" he said as he examined the box quickly and saw that the grip was locked. "Fuck, I need to break it."

"Do it quickly! Some of them are already coming back!"

He glanced at the other end of the hallway to where the crowd of zombies was and noticed that some of them were already walking back. He quickly tugged on the house, holding it tightly and pulling with all his might.

"Jisung!"

He could hear the groans and moans from the distance and without even looking he could tell that some of them had already noticed him. Slow footsteps suddenly turned into rapid ones and he knew that he needed to be much faster.

At the corner of his eye, he could see one or two running towards him and he still hasn't gotten the hose yet. He took a deep breath and pulled with all his might, then suddenly, another person came up beside him and helped him. He turned to his side to see that Felix had come up to him and with his added strength, the hose came out nicely for them.

"Look out!" Felix pushed Jisung inside of the classroom, both of them crouching down as one zombie decided to try and jump on top of them. That said zombies collided with the cold floor but didn't waste any time in coming back up.

With both of them inside, Chan quickly shut the door and locked it, holding it with his strength as rapid banging could be heard from the other side of the door. Jisung kept pulling the hose until it reached its limit while Seungmin and Felix made the knots.

Hyunjin and Minho were keeping the zombies away from coming in through the window while Changbin, Chan, and Jeongin were blocking the door, with Jisung joining them once they were done.

"Are you guys done?!" Changbin yelled as he could hear the sounds of the lock breaking.

"Yes! Yes!" Seungmin opened the window wide and Felix threw the hose out of it, the length reaching past the recording room. "Okay, someone has to go down first."

"I'll go and check it out first," Minho volunteered as he passed the brown stick to Seungmin. "I'll yell when everything is clear and that the teacher is there or not."

"Be careful," Felix told which Minho only nodded.

The freckled boy helped the older get on the hose safely while the others were busy keeping the zombies from coming into the room. He looked down to see that Minho was already at the window of the recording room and he watched as the older got in with the help of someone else.

"Felix!" he heard him call. "Bring the others! Ms. Kim is here!"

The boy was relieved and smiled at that before he turned around. "Jeongin, you go next!"

The younger nodded and quickly rushed over to the window and with the help of Felix stabilizing him, he made it down to the recording room safely. Soon, one by one went down and it was just him, Jisung, and Chan.

"Chan! You go down first!" Jisung yelled out as he used one of the shelves to barricade the door more.

"No, you guys head down first!" the older protested, refusing to leave when the doors were going to break at any moment.

"Felix, you-"

"No!" the younger cut Jisung off. "We're going down together, whether you like it or not!"

Jisung looked at the freckled boy, trying to convince him to go when their eyes connected but he knew that the other male had already decided. "Felix-" he tried calling out again but the younger interrupted him.

"We're going together! I'm not leaving you here!"

Hearing the window on the verge of cracking, he turned his attention to the older who looked tired from putting his strength on the door. "Bring those cabinets to the door," he instructed the freckled boy who quickly complied.

He watched Felix push the huge cabinet over to Chan's side and the older then helped him barricade it to the door. "Okay, Chan, get down now! We'll be right behind you!" Jisung said as he used the time to push away the zombies that were already peeking into the classroom.

Felix guided Chan over to the window and helped him get on the hose. "Make sure I see you guys out of there," he said to the freckled boy who gave him a small smile.

"You will don't worry."

The older nodded and made his way down, careful enough not to miss a step otherwise he would be falling to his death. Felix monitored Chan carefully and once he saw that he finally got in the recording room with the others, he turned to the other male that was still in the room with him.

He could hear the cracks forming in the window and he saw that they were already pushing their way in. "Jisung!" the brunette turned around, "it's your turn, come on!"

With how weak the window was and how the number of barricades on the doors weren't enough to keep them out, he figured that once he reached the recording room, they would break in; leaving Felix alone to defend himself.

No, that wasn't going to happen. Not on his watch.

He tugged on the hose, checking to see if it was sealed tight. Once he got the confirmation he needed, he rushed over to the freckled boy and stood on the ledge of the window. "Come up with me," he gestured as he finally got himself stabilized with the hose.

"Jisung, it would not hold two people at one time, it would snap," Felix explained but it seemed that the other male wasn't listening to him properly.

"I know, but I'm not leaving you up here alone," he grabbed the younger's hand, pulling him up to the ledge. "Now, come and wrap your legs around me."

"We will fall to our deaths!"

He could hear the glass of the window breaking and the wood creaking as well as the sounds coming from the zombies getting louder each second. "We won't!" Jisung exclaimed as he squeezed his hand. "They are going to break in any second and you'll be alone here to defend yourself, I'm not letting that happen."

"Jisung-"

"Hey," the freckled boy looked up at him. "It's going to be alright, we'll make it together, alright?"

They stared at each other for what felt like minutes and Felix nodded. "If we die, I'm nagging the hell out of you in the afterlife," he said as he slowly got on Jisung, his legs wrapped around his torso as his arms were holding tightly onto the older.

Soon enough, they heard the door burst open and a swarm of zombies came flooding in, some were stumbling on their own two feet while some were already making their way over to Jisung and Felix. The brunette wasted no time and used his legs to kick them away from the window and at the same time, loosen the grip of the hose so they would go down.

Thank God for luck because they managed to be at the right window and they could see their friends reaching out to pull them in as they were coming closer. But with the speed, they were going at and the added weight on the hose, it was difficult for both of them to land safely.

They felt the hose snap and Jisung tightened his grip on Felix as he covered him from the impact that they were going to have. Everyone made way and they crashed in the room, Jisung shielded Felix away from any glass shards as they landed on the rough floor.

Both males groaned at the pain from the impact and took time for them to realize that they made it. "You guys are fucking crazy," they heard Seungmin say. "If your timing had been wrong, you both would have been dead."

"It doesn't matter, we made it out alive," Jisung groaned as he still kept his hands on the younger. He turned to look at any wounds the freckled boy might have but he was relieved to see that he didn't have anything major.

"Are you okay?" he heard Feliz say as his small fingers were traveling around his body to check for any wounds. "Are you bleeding anywhere?"

"Don't worry, love," he rested his forehead against the other's, "I'm alright."

The freckled boy let out a sigh of relief before he completely melted in his arms, not bothering to stand up. "Let's take a rest here, yeah?"

"Okay," Jisung chuckled slightly as he moved slightly so that they were in a much more comfortable position.

"Rest, my love, I'll be with you soon."

.

.

.

"He's in there?"

Chan nodded as all of them were standing outside the room that Felix was in. Everyone was already packed and in gear except Jisung; they were all ready to leave when he wasn't.

He looked at the name of the classroom that the freckled boy was in and chuckled when he realized what it was. "You seem happy," Hyunjin said, though, with the tone he had, it almost sounded like he was disappointed that Jisung was acting like this.

But he paid no mind to it.

"It's just- of course, he would pick this room to be in," he let out a sigh as he smiled a little. "It's thoughtful, really."

"Jisung," he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw that it was Minho, "you don't have to hide it; we know you don't like this either."

"Yes, I know," he understood. "But I'm running out of time and I need to make one last conversation. So, forgive me if I just want to lighten the mood a bit."

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologies," he breathed. "It's no one's fault but mine."

"You know that isn't true...," Chan tried to reassure him but it was no use.

"No, I broke our promise," Jisung confessed as he looked at the wound on his hand and then brought it to the door. "Just- let us have one last talk alone...please."

"Of course, don't worry," Changbin came right beside him, patting him on the shoulder. "We're just going to be out here...waiting."

"Thank you...for everything," he offered them one last smile before taking a deep breath and sliding the door open.

"We can do it," he whispered to himself as he closed the door behind him once he entered. "We can do it together."

.

.

.

It was just any ordinary school day, except it was the start of middle school for Jisung!

He had been so excited for his first day of class that he got ready by 5 am when rollcall only started at 7 am. He was the first one to be in class and he was eagerly waiting for his new classmates to join him.

When classes started though, he had a different reaction. The lessons were long and he got bored really quickly so he tends to get in a lot of trouble with the teachers because they all could see it when the boy wasn't paying attention.

With that being said, it meant that he got detention a lot and that would be held in the music room. Jisung didn't mind it though, he always wanted an excuse to visit the music room since he had all the things, he was interested in. They had all kinds of instruments; ranging from guitars, violins, pianos, to the flute, kalimba, and so on. Hell, they even had equipment for producing music!

So, there were times when Jisung would get detention on purpose so that he could test out on some beats he thought off during the day.

He would mostly spend his days alone in the music room with a teacher but ever since the staff knew that he would only be in there playing music, they didn't think that he needed any monitoring as long as he stays in the room until the given time. So, he basically had the room all to himself for a couple of hours a day; which was more than enough for him to make music.

But he would be lying if he didn't feel lonely.

But that all changed when the music room was occupied by another person.

He remembered walking into the music room, his teacher had given him the usual detention because he was again, not paying attention in class and while he expected to be alone, he was surprised to see a boy who recognizes as one of his classmates in one of his classes.

He had bright blonde hair then, wearing the usual school uniform, and had worn round glasses. He was sitting on top of one of the tables as he hummed along to the music that was playing in his earphones while looking out the window. It didn't seem like the boy noticed that Jisung walked in and when the older approached him, he was stunned by what he saw when they connected their gaze.

He had natural freckles that were littered across his cheeks, with a cute button-up nose and pretty pink plum lips. He was startled to see Jisung and he took out his earphones to properly introduce himself.

That's when he first met, Lee Felix.

They shared a deep conversation, learning about each other and their hobbies, the basic things you need to know when you start a new friendship. But those two quickly became close as they spent, their after-school having detention together while also working on the music that Jisung made.

The older would ask the freckled boy for his opinions on a beat he came up with while Felix would ask for his feedback on his choreography for his dance club. Soon, they exchanged numbers and that's when the texting became more frequent between them.

Jisung would always respond to him the quickest and their conversations were usually long ones. It wouldn't be anything serious, just random topics all combined into one. It even got to a point where they called one late night and talked until they slept on facetime.

And Jisung felt his heartbeat fast when he woke up in the morning to see that his call with Felix was still on. The younger didn't turn off his camera and he could clearly see his face that was being sunbathed by the sun.

It was pretty, really pretty and he thought that he could look at it for hours.

But he knew it would look creepy and he was already confused on why his heart was melting at the image in his mind so he quickly ended the call before taking a nice hot shower to get his thoughts fresh out of his mind. He concluded that it was something in the moment kind of thing and that he wasn't used to being with someone this close before.

But it only got worse when he had to see the freckled boy in school.

Whenever Felix was close, he could hear his heart beating in his throat and when he would give that wide-eyed smile, he could feel it melting away. Whenever their hands touched, there would be butterflies in his stomach and when the freckled boy would show his choreography to him, he would be flushed in red with how his body was flexibly and swayed to the music so smoothly.

Yeah, there was something definitely wrong with him.

He was quite terrified with these unknown feelings he had for the younger and he wasn't sure how to deal with it, so he did the only thing he knew how; he avoided Felix.

He thought that if he stayed away from the freckled boy, then these feelings would subside. If the younger was the cause of him reacting this way, then it was obvious that all he had to do was to keep his distance then he would go back to normal.

However, that only caused him more pain.

Avoiding Felix did nothing but made him suffer. The hurt in the younger's eyes whenever he would walkway pained him greatly, the way Felix would try and text him multiple times a day to ask how he has been but only to be ignored by him was making his heartache. This wasn't going exactly how he planned and he still wasn't sure why.

That's when he decided to confide in his other friend, Changbin.

The older had been a great friend to him and even though he was in a year higher than him, they still kept in touch and talked about things that bothered them a lot. In this case, Jisung wanted to find out why he was feeling like this for Felix.

Explaining to Chnagbin about the way he reacts to certain things that the freckled do, or how he would feel when he came close to him was relieving and it felt nice to talk about it to someone instead of keeping it in him. But the older gave him a look that screamed he was an idiot and that the answer was so obvious.

"How do you not know what this all means?"

"Because I don't?"

"Jisung, these are feelings you have."

"Yeah, feelings but for what?"

"Jesus- you have feelings for him! You like him!"

"Of course, I like him, he's my friend!"

"No! Like you like-like him. Not the platonic type- you love him!"

Damn, the answer was really obvious, wasn't it?

And Jisung had only realized what a dick he must have been when he started avoiding Felix.

And he was planning to make it right to him.

He knew that Felix wouldn't forgive right off the bat so he thought of making him something. And what better way to do that than to produce a song- just for him.

It was perfect and easy; Jisung already had the lyrics (so he may have written a few songs about the other male, it was his secret!) and he had the idea of how the melody, along with the rhythm would go like.

It took him a couple of days since he was really focusing on it and needed it to be perfect. He couldn't afford to make any mistakes, not with Felix at least. He made sure to bring his laptop to school and at least try to make conversation with the younger, no matter how many times he ignored him.

It was hurtful to get those glares from the freckled boy whenever he tried to make small talk but he knew he deserved it. He shouldn't have done that, especially when it risked their friendship.

But he was going to change that- for him.

When school ended, Jisung went to the music room, despite having no detention that day. He knew that the younger would be there and it was the perfect chance to apologize to him. It was also a great chance to confess to him on the spot; it was better for him to let it out there instead of keeping it in.

Sure, there was this little voice in his head that said there were possibilities Felix didn't feel the same way and as much as he hated that idea, he didn't care. He knew what he felt for the freckled boy and even if he ended up getting rejected, he would still; be friends with him.

Though, he just hoped that wasn't the case.

When he entered the music room, Felix was already there. He was positioned just how he met him; sitting on a table, earphones plugged in as he stared out the window. The younger was in his own world and didn't even notice that Jisung was in the same room as him.

He made his way to the other male and tapped his shoulder, causing the freckled boy to look at him with a raised eyebrow. He definitely did not expect the older to be here, especially since he had been ignoring him for the past few weeks.

But Jisung wasted no time in apologizing.

"I'm sorry!"

"Jisung...?"

"I shouldn't have done that. It was wrong of me and I didn't take your feelings into consideration."

"Why...did you do it...?"

"I..."

"Was it for fun? Were you just bored?"

"No- No, that wasn't the case!"

"Then what is it?! You...You didn't talk to me for weeks! I thought I did something wrong and I tried texting you but you just ignored me!"

"I'm sorry...that was foolish of me to do."

"What's going on...Jisung?"

"Felix- I...please don't freak out."

"Why would I freak out?"

"Just- promise me that even after this, we would still be friends?"

"Jisung...I-"

"Please! Just promise we would still be friends."

"Of course, we still are but what's going on? What is it that you need to tell me?"

"Felix...I like you...like a lot."

"..."

"It was the first time feeling shit like this and I was afraid, okay!? I didn't know how to deal with it and I thought it was because I was just really close with you- but then it started growing more and I just couldn't look at you without wanting to kiss you -or just shower you with love and cuddles."

"Jisung...I-"

"I thought that if I avoided you then the feeling would go away but now, I know that it just pains me more."

"So, that was...the reason?"

"Yes, and I feel such an idiot about it. It wasn't a right thing to do and it just hurts both of us- I'm sorry and I'm sure you don't feel the same way so-"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm just...apologizing- and if that isn't enough, I made you a song. Would you please...listen to it?"

"...okay."

He quickly turned out his laptop while also turning on the speaker since he wanted the song to be played clearly. He clicked on the folder that had all of the songs written about Felix and then clicked on the audio. He waited patiently until the music started before turning to look at the freckled boy to see how he would react.

He hoped that the melody and beat were alright but he sincerely hoped that Felix would pay attention to the lyrics. Jisung had spent countless nights writing the words to his song- he wanted it to be the perfect message to convey how he felt about the younger.

He watched how the younger's eyes soften at the song that was playing, and if he was right, he even saw a faint smile appearing on his face. When the song came to an end, Jisung was nervous to hear what the other male thought, even though he saw some positive reactions to it, he can't help but feel that there was something else.

"You made that...for me?"

"I...yeah, I did."

"Jisung..."

"Why? Is it bad? God! I'm sorry- I thought that it was alright but I guess I wasn't hard enough on it-"

"Jisung!"

"..."

"There's nothing wrong about it! I...like it- like a lot."

"You don't...think it's bad?"

"If it's made by you, nothing is bad. Thank you...for this, Jisung."

"You're welcome...I'm glad that it was good enough for you."

"...I have something to say..."

"What is it?"

"Jisung...when you confessed...I-"

"It's okay..."

"What?"

"I know you don't feel the same way and it's fine, really-"

"Jisung."

"Yes?"

"Stop talking."

"Yes- sorry."

"As I was going to say- when you confessed, I actually felt relieved."

"Wait, why?"

"Let me finish talking first."

"Right- sorry."

"That's because... I like you too, Jisung."

"Wait- you do?!"

"Yes! So, when you started avoiding me, I just thought that you found out and was disgusted of me..."

"No- No! I would never think that!"

"I know now. Thank you for making that song and thank you for...clearing it up."

"...you like me...like how I like you?"

"I like you, Jisung. More than you can ever think of."

He couldn't believe his ears; his heart was jumping about as the butterflies in his stomach were flailing around. Felix felt the same way and he thought he could die at that moment.

He was so happy that he pulled the younger into a bear hug, tightening his grip around the male that was giggling at the older's behavior. As they pulled away, Jisung connected his gaze with Felix, the eyes that he adored so much were looking right back at him with just as much as love he had.

He felt like it was a dream.

With a rush of confidence, he suddenly leaned in and he saw the other male did too. Their heads were touched together as their noses brushed past one another. Their lips were inches apart and their gaze never left each other. Soon enough, he got the courage to lean forward and place his lips onto Felix's; they fit so perfectly that they moved in sync.

He could still remember their first kiss like it was yesterday.

Felix in his arms, both were messy and sloppy but they didn't care. They wanted to show how they felt for each other through their actions when words were hard for them. There was always something more to them whenever they did something, especially at this moment. As their lips attached to each other again, Jisung could see his future with the boy he was with.

He could see the things they would do.

He could see the pathway they would choose.

Though it was very different, he could see that both of them would alongside and guide each other to their destination.

He knew that he had fallen deep and he didn't feel afraid.

He wanted this; he wanted a life with Felix.

And he guessed that the freckled boy felt the same because, in that moment of the kiss, they were in each other's protective cocoon. In that moment of the kiss was their chemistry becoming an ever-bright flame. In that kiss was the promise of years and sweetness of pure love that was to come for the both of them.

In that kiss, they were home.

.

"Jisung...," a voice called out to him.

"Jisung...!" it got louder by the minute.

"Jisung!" he felt something shaking him.

"JISUNG!" he got startled as he opened his eyes and saw what was happening.

Chan and Changbin were pushing away one of the zombies that were on Minho while Seungmin and Jeongin were trying to get away from Ms. Kim who turned to one of them.

He was startled and very confused but then his eyes laid on the freckled boy who was beside him. "Jisung!" he cried out, cradling his cheek with his hands. "You're awake!"

"What happened...?" he asked as he slowly stood up, with the help from Felix, as he looked around.

"Ms. Kim was bitten by one of them," Hyunjin was next to him. "She didn't say anything and she was planning on keeping all of us as food. She drugged all of us with a chemical but thankfully, Seungmin saw."

"How come...we didn't notice this earlier?"

"We learn that it takes time for the infection to spread," the taller explained as he pulled out a metal bar with all of his strength until it broke. "I don't have enough time to explain this but try and get a weapon and help us out!"

Before he could ask anything more, Hyunjin had already made his way over to help the others. "Here," he heard Felix say and he gave the older what once was a broomstick but he broke it apart. "Go help Chan and Changbin, I'll help Seungmin and the others."

"Be careful," Jisung said as he tugged the younger's arm. "Don't get hurt."

Felix smiled and nodded, "You be careful too."

Jisung watched the younger head over to the other side of the room and he wasted no time in making his way over to where Chan was. The zombie was toppled over Minho who was pushing it off while Chan and Changbin were trying to get it off but it was too strong. Jisung looked at the stick he was using and noticed that the edge was sharp enough to stab someone and that got gave him an idea.

"Move!" he yelled, earning the attention of the oldest.

"What are you-"

"Move!" he shouted again before charging with the sharp end of the stick pointing towards them.

Chan pulled Changbin away and Jisung immediately impaled the stick at the back of the head. He pushed it deep in, the stick going right through and appearing out of the zombie's mouth, the sharp edge almost touching Minho's nose. It didn't move and that was enough for Jisung to pull it away from Minho and shove it aside away from them.

"Are you alright?!" Changbin came rushing to Minho's side and checked the older for any wounds.

"I'm- I'm fine," he trembled as he looked at Jisung. "Thank you- but don't do that again. You almost killed me with it."

The brunette was about to make a remark about it but they heard low moans coming from the direction where the zombie was last tossed aside. Their eyes landed on the creature' it was standing, its back facing them as the stick was still impaled in its head.

Jisung cursed underneath his breath and he saw Chan immediately running to the zombie and taking it by the stick, pushing it deeper into the creature but that only seemed to agitate the creature more. Without any hassle, the zombie's body made a full 180-degree turn while its head was still stuck in place, startling them but Chan the most.

He was backed up against where the window was, half of his upper body poking out of the window as the hands of the zombies were flailing around, trying to grab hold of the older. Changbin went to him, trying to get the zombie off of him but with its face also so close to him, it was getting hard.

Minho carefully grabbed the other end of the stick and tried pulling it out of the zombie but that just got it closer to Chan who was already leaning on the railing of the window. "Why isn't it dying?!" Changbin grabbed hold of another long object and stabbed it right in its chest where the heart would be but it doesn't stop the creature from staying dead.

Jisung looked around, his eyes landing on a pair of scissors that were stored in a small cup that was hidden away at the back of a shelf for some reason. Without wasting any more time, he quickly grabbed the scissors, breaking them apart, and made his way over to them. He raised his hand that had one part of the scissors and stabbed it on the top of its head.

That seemed to do the trick as the zombie slowed down, but he didn't stop there. He used the other part of the scissor and stabbed it right on the head and pushed both parts down deeper until it was enough for it to stop moving.

Chan moved to the side a bit and then pushed the zombie out the window before it could move again. All four of them watched how the creature landed on the ground with a loud crack and saw that it didn't move any longer.

"It's dead," Minho breathed out, "so, it's exactly like in the movies"

"We got to aim for the head," Jisung mumbled to himself as he gazed at the now dead corpse.

A scream snapped them away from the window and turn their attention to the other problem that they still had. The shouts and screams were coming from another room, making them rush to where the noise was coming from. They entered the recording room widen their eyes at what was happening. Ms. Kim was still standing and was as vicious as ever. She was clawing her way to get to Hyunjin and Jeongin who were sheltering away from her. There was only a table separating them from their teacher but for some reason, instead of pulling the table away, she was crushing both of them while reaching out with one of her hands in hopes of grabbing them.

Seungmin was laid against the wall, unconscious while Felix...where was he?

Chan quickly went to their aid, pulling their teacher away but she grabbed his hand, twisting it where he could feel pain but not enough for his arm to actually break. The older winced and before he knew it, she threw him to the wall nearby, his back colliding with it and causing him to groan in pain.

"Fuck, was she this strong?" Minho trembled as she now stood over where Chan was.

Changbin pushed her away before she could even touch the older but that made her attention focus on him. He managed to create some distance between him and the zombie that was showing its display of sharp teeth in front of him. "Need- fuck- need a little help over here!"

Minho came to his aid while Jisung went over to quickly check on Hyunjin and Jeongin. "Are you guys alright?!" he scanned their figure, looking for any wounds but was relieved to find only minor ones.

"We're okay," Jeongin managed to mumble out. "Seungmin knocked his head on a table when she was pushing everyone away."

"She's too strong," Hyunjin joined in, holding his shoulder and Jisung saw that it was bleeding a bit. "The metal bar I used went through my shoulder because of her- it's like she knows what she's doing."

"So, you're saying that she isn't like those things?" Jisung asked, earning a shrug from both of them.

"We're not sure but maybe it's like another side effect," the taller replied. "Could be a mutation or something."

"Where's Felix?" the brunette asked as he finally examined the room, ignoring his oldest friends bashing the poor teacher's skull open with a PC, and looked for a particular strawberry-haired boy.

His anxiety started raising when he could not find the freckled boy anywhere. He frantically looked around again, praying that his eyes were just playing some cruel trick on him but he really could find his little love anywhere in the room.

He noticed that the pair hadn't answered his question and he turned around, grabbing them by the shoulders and shaking them slightly. "Where. Is. He?" he asked again, a bit sterner and clearer.

He watched as Jeongin eyes widen as the question finally sink into his head. "Felix!" he exclaimed and looked at another door that would lead to the recording room. "She pushed him and locked him in there!"

Jisung wasted no time and stood up, quickly making his way over to the door and tried opening it, only to realize that it was jammed. He banged on the door loudly, "Felix?!"

He didn't get any response but he could hear quiet muffles from behind the door and that got him to rapidly bang on it. He tried turning the knob again but it was no use; that only made his worries even bigger because he couldn't get the door open.

He started pushing the door, using one side of the arm to harshly hit one spot of the door so he could break it open. "Felix!?" he called out his name again, nothing but silence getting him from the other side and he was growing more anxious.

He pulled away from the door and started to kick it, which caused it to be loud. "Jisung!" He heard Minho exclaim behind him. "Don't make so much noise! You're going to attract more of them!"

"I don't fucking care," he gave one hard kick to the door, seeing that it was already breaking apart. "I need to get him out!"

Groans and moans could be heard and everyone decided to try and distract the coming herd to another direction, leaving Jisung to break the door down. He used all of his strength and kicked the door one last time, watching how the hinges broke and causing it to burst open for him. He went in without a second thought and scanned the room, "Felix?!"

He heard footsteps coming from beside him but before he knew it, he was tackled down to the ground and he used his hands to create a distance between the person and him. Another zombie was on top of him, gnarring its teeth and pushing itself closer to him so it can take a nice chunk out of him.

He felt a stinging pain in his arm but he tried to push it away. This zombie on top of him was much stronger and with his hand wounded, he felt his arms growing weaker by the second. He could see feel its breath hitting his face and he knew that it was getting closer.

He closed his eyes as he waited for the moment that he didn't want to happen but he heard choking and something splattering on him. He fluttered his eyes open to see that he was covered with its blood and the creature was looking at him with blank white eyes. He saw that something long and sharp was stabbed right through the head, the sharp end just beside his head and he nearly felt his heart drop when he realized just how close to death he was.

Damn, was this how Minho felt?

He pushed the dead body off of him and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He winced when he moved his hand a bit and he looked down to see that it was bleeding. "Are you alright?" a familiar voice spoke to him; one that he was desperate to hear.

He looked up to see Felix standing before him; he was stained with blood; a few cuts and his clothes were slightly torn up. Jisung let out a sigh of relief once he saw the freckled boy in good condition, "I thought I fucking lost you."

Felix chuckled and rested the palm of his hands on his knees as he panted, "Well, here I am."

Jisung rolled his eyes at that, "Come down here, will you?"

The younger slowly kneeled down, crawling close to the other male, and made a spot on his lap. His small fingers cradled his cheeks and he used his thumb to wipe the blood away, "Sorry for almost stabbing you in the face."

Jisung melted from the touch and gazed softly at the male in front of him, "Well, I wouldn't hold a grudge on you if you did kill me."

Felix rolled his eyes as well and then placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away, "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I think it's my arm but I don't know," the brunette gestured to his forearm and the freckled boy gently held it, carefully wiping away the blood.

"I thought I told you to be careful," the younger specified.

"I was- until that little shit tackled me down," Jisung huffed. "It's not my fault."

Felix only hummed as both of them looked at the wound that Jisung had. The freckled boy had pulled up his sleeves before cleaning the blood away so they could have a good look at what they were dealing with here. However, Jisung caught a glimpse of something and he felt his whole world come crashing down.

And he was sure that Felix saw it as well.

"Jisung..."

"Felix..."

.

.

.

The music room that was once filled with light and perfectly good instruments were now dim with broken-up tools everywhere. The piano that was once clean and huge was now dirty with some of the keys missing. The guitars that would stand proudly were not laying on the floor with their strings torn away.

The only thing that hasn't changed was the memories that this room gave.

"Finally came to talk to me?" his eyes landed on the male sitting down on a chair, his back showing him while he looked out the window.

"I see that you're more aware of your surroundings than you used to," Jisung stuffed his hands in his pockets before slowly walking up to the strawberry-haired male.

Felix snickered, "Well when the world starts changing, it's better to keep your guard up."

"You're always looking out the window," the older stated as he stood next to him, staring out at the same window, trying to see what he was actually looking at after all these years.

"Old habits die hard."

"What are you even looking for?"

"I'm not looking for anything," the freckled boy said softly, his tone was tired and Jisung knew why. "I thought I told you this before?"

"Yeah, you have," he turned to look at the younger, "but I want to hear you say it again."

"You're exhausting sometimes, you know that?" Felix chuckled.

"So, I've heard," he smiled. "I'm waiting."

"Experiencing the way nature works, calms me down. It's a way to block all the thoughts away from my mind and in a way, it's just fascinating how nature falls into place. How trees would rely on each other to help their sapling, how bugs are a huge part in pollinating the flowers that we have today, how interesting the cycle of life is; without nature, humans wouldn't have existed," he explained and let out a heavy breath before turning to meet the older's gaze. Jisung's eyes that were gazing softly at the younger before were now struck with sadness as he finally saw his face after a while. "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

His heart was aching, he could feel little jabs as he tried keeping what little strength, he has left for him to be composed. "Yeah," he managed to say without his voice cracking. "It sounded exactly when you first told me."

He saw the small smile appearing on the younger's face but he then started coughing out a fit which startled the older. Jisung immediately stood in front of the other male, crouching down and holding him by the shoulder so he couldn't fall down. Felix threw up blood at the side and finally looked at the older with teary eyes.

"Don't look at me like that," he panted. Felix's skin, which used to glow under the sun was now pale with cuts and bruises on it. His eyes that used to be brown like pools of honey were now the color of dirty water with his pupils becoming white. He had dark veins everywhere on his body and Jisung could see that he was running out of time with how slow his breathing was. "I don't look pretty right now."

Jisung shook his head as he held both of the younger's hands in his. He glanced at the bite mark on his arm before looking at the freckled boy. "Don't say that," he said, bringing one hand to cup his face, "you could look like bigfoot and I would still look at you like you're the most prettiest being in the world."

Felix smiled as he melted into the touch, "You're still so corny."

Jisung chuckled, "But you love it."

"Well, I would be called a liar if I disagree."

They laughed a little at the conversation before the younger pulled himself away from his grasp. "It's not safe for you to be here with me," he warned.

"It's not safe anywhere," the older replied back, earning a look from the other male.

"You know what I mean."

"This place brings a lot of memories, don't you think?"

"What are you doing?"

"It's where we first met; you were sitting down on a table and I came in with-"

"Love, I don't think this is the right time-"

"We had our first kiss in here too, remember?" he didn't know why he was talking about it. They weren't in the situation where they could freely talk about things but he just knew that he wasn't ready...not yet. "I can still remember like it was yesterday-"

"Jisung," Felix's voice stopped him from continuing any further. "You're stalling."

He couldn't deny that.

He was stalling.

He didn't say anything further, looking away from the freckled boy's eyes as he tried to keep himself composed. He didn't know how Felix could be this strong when he, himself was on the verge of breaking apart. He was putting up a façade to his friends, to let them know that he was alright with it and he knew what has to come; but those were all lies.

He didn't like it; he hated it with a passion.

Felix is dying and he had to put an end to it.

"It's okay," he heard the younger mumble, "it's alright."

"It's not," he felt tears coming up to his eyes, some already escaping down as he finally gained the courage to look at the freckled boy in the eye. "It's not okay- it's not fair."

"I don't like it too," he confessed as he reached out to cradle his cheek with his fingers. Jisung was stunned for a moment; the tips of his fingers were ice cold. "I hate that it has to be this way but we have no choice."

"I can look for an antidote- just hold on a bit longer and I'll find an antidote that would slow down the process or better- cure you!" he tried to reason but the younger only shook his head.

"I can only hold out for so long," Felix caressed the other male's cheek with his thumb as he gave a soft smile, though his eyes were holding so much sadness. "Time is running out for me, I'm afraid."

"No," Jisung stood up, turning away as he paced around. "You need to hold out a bit longer. You need to give me more time."

"Chan had already talked about this..."

"Screw what he has to say!" Jisung ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "We don't have to go through this. We can find another way!"

"We have no time."

"You'll have to make time."

"Jisung, you know I CAN'T do that," Felix sighed as he stood up from the chair and slowly walked away to where the window was, careful to not fall or trip.

"I'm sure there are doctors- scientists- working their ass on a cure," Jisung guessed, refusing to look at the younger, especially in this state. "If we can find them, we can cure you!"

"How long will that take, Jisung?" Felix echoed, chaining himself to a metal bar as he slowly slid down the wall tiredly.

"I...I don't know but it's worth a try."

"I am in pain," the freckled boy looked over to where the older was standing, seeing how he stiffened. "I don't know how much longer I can go on for- even if I did, I would be a liability to the group."

"You wouldn't know when I would turn and the next thing you know, I'm eating you guys for breakfast," he added, the thoughts of that happening consuming his mind. "I don't want that to happen- I don't want to hurt you guys."

"You're not going to," Jisung tried reasoning again. "We would monitor you- keep you in check-"

"It's too late," the freckled boy cut him off. "I don't want to risk it and I'm already at my limit."

"There has got to be another way," the older mumbled to himself.

"There's no other way."

"There has to be!"

"Jisung, there's no other option. They're nothing for us to do."

"We can't just end it like this-"

"We have no choice."

'There's always a-"

"We can't."

"No, you need to hold on a bit more- you need to give me time."

"Jisung, how many times do I have to tell you that I can't!"

"No, I need you to do this."

"Love, we both know-"

"I JUST NEED YOU TO STAY!" Jisung suddenly turned around, finally showing his broken state to the younger. He had tears rolling down his eyes as his lips quivered. He didn't want it to end this way, he had so many things he wanted to do with the younger.

Seeing the older like this, Felix couldn't help but shed more tears for their messy situation. He slowly opened his hands up, gesturing the other male to come over. "Come here...," he called out, watching the brunette walk over to him and kneel down.

He knew it was dangerous; he wasn't sure when he would feel the infection take over but he just hoped it wouldn't be in this moment. He just hoped that life wasn't so cruel this time when both of them needed this.

Jisung wrapped his hands around the other male's torso, pulling him closer but careful enough to not hurt him. Felix felt happy; it's been quite some time since both of them did something like this. There was something about the way Jisung would hug him, it was stronger than anything Felix has ever known. It was as if holding the freckled boy wasn't quite enough, the older had to feel every ounce of him. In those moments of feeling so close to the brunette, Felix feels awake and more alive than he had ever been.

This case was no different.

"I need you to stay..." he repeated softly for the both of them to hear. Jisung hugged him a bit tighter, but not so much until the younger could feel pain. There was something so warm and that felt right whenever they cuddled or hugged. He let his muscles become loose as he felt his worries lose their keen sting. He didn't want this to be the last time. "I don't want to lose you...I can't."

Felix tangled his fingers in his hair as the other rubbed his bad. "I don't want to lose you too," he admitted. "I don't like this as much as you do."

"But there's no hope for me," he placed his finger under Jisung's chin, making him look up. "It's the end of the road for me, we both know that."

"Felix...please," the brunette wept, more tears flowing down his cheeks. "I...I'm not ready."

"But I am," the freckled boy smiled as he wiped his tears with his thumb. "I know what has come for me and I have already accepted it a long time ago."

Jisung couldn't say anything, the words that he wanted to say were stuck in his throat and he didn't know how to get them out.

Felix was ready, he was ready to die.

"I'm sorry," the freckled boy choked as more tears came running down. "I'm sorry that it has to end this way."

"It's not your fault," the older reassured, pulling him closer for another hug. "It's not your fault- don't blame yourself- please, don't blame yourself."

"Could you do me one favor?" Jisung pulled away to look at the younger and nodded his head.

"Yes, anything- what do you need?"

"Don't forget me," he stated, both his hands not cupping the older's cheeks and pulling him so their foreheads could touch each other. "You can fall in love again- but please...don't forget me."

"Stop spewing nonsense," Jisung chuckled dryly, resting his hands on top of Felix's. "I'm not going to fall in love with anyone. I'm going to be with you until the end."

Felix smiled again but this was a different one. It was one of Jisung's favorite smiles from the younger. It was one that wasn't fake, wasn't forced, wasn't awkward, wasn't huge. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. He could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him.

It was beautiful...and so sad.

The freckled boy leaned in to press one last kiss on Jisung's forehead before collapsing against the wall, using his leg to push the older away from him as he could feel the pain crippling from inside of him. It was happening.

"Jisung," he called out.

"No, no, no," he knew what was going on. "Not now, not now, not now!"

"Jisung," he called out again and the older could see more vein appearing on his pale skin; some were glowing green. "Look at me."

The older looked at him, no words exchanged but their eyes did most of the talking. He could tell what the freckled boy was hinting at and he slowly stood up as his eyes watched how the other male's breathing slowed down.

Felix could feel every organ in him shutting down and his vision slowly became blurry. He gulped down the blood that was threatening to come out and managed to find Jisung's figure. "Jisung."

"Felix," the older called his name as well and for some reason, his mind had replayed a memory of them in this very room. He was suddenly reminded of how they mind each other and how they introduced one another.

"You're not very careful with your surroundings. If was a killer, you would be dead."

"I didn't think there would be anyone in detention with me. Sorry."

"Don't apologies, I'm Han Jisung, but call me Jisung."

"Felix. Lee Felix."

His mind kept replaying memory after memory of both of them and he had no control of stopping it. He grabbed the gun that Seungmin gave and stared at it before turning his attention to his love that was in pain.

"Alright, what do you think if I added those beats to this part here?"

"I think it's too messy, why not remove some instruments here and have like the piano and guitar playing that part?"

"Wait, you might be on to something- Lee Felix, you are a genius."

"I don't know how many times must I remind you about that."

"Stop behind cocky."

He aimed the gun at him, taking a deep breath as his finger was hovering around the trigger. "Jisung...," he looked at Felix who was giving him the most broken smile ever. "You can do this..."

He couldn't do this.

"You still play that song I made for you?"

"Of course! It's one of your masterpieces, why wouldn't I play it?"

"It's already been a few years; I think I can make you a better one."

"Well, even if you make for me a better one, I would still keep your first ever song. It became something sentimental to me."

"Everything is sentimental to you."

"Okay, stop being mean."

Looking at Felix's eyes that were filled with tears, he just couldn't do it. He pulled the gun away from the younger as he paced around in the room which his face buried in his hands. "I can't do it," he stated. "I can't do it."

"You can have the others do it...," he was slow now, he was out of breath and he didn't know when he would blackout. "Or...you guys can leave me here- you just need to go."

"I'm not letting you turn in one of those things," Jisung approached him, his heart aching at the state Felix was in.

"I'm already am if you're going to keep stalling...," he coughed, blood pouring in his hands as he rested his head against the wall. "I don't want you to see me turn so please- hurry."

"I can't just shoot you," the older protested, "I'm killing you!"

"You're saving me," Felix stated. "You're just ending the pain for me. You're not killing me, you doing everything but that."

"Besides," he added as he chuckled painfully, "I wouldn't hold a grudge on you if you did kill me."

"You're still joking at a time like this," Jisung smiled slightly at that, "you're too much."

"I needed to lighten the mood," Felix smiled back but he then started coughing more and felt his heart already slowing down. "Jisung- you need to be fast- please!"

"Which names do you think suit better? Han Felix or Lee Jisung?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just saying when we get married; who would take our names?"

"When we get married? Jisung, you're a bit fast to think like this- we're only in 10th grade!"

"And? I already know who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"How can you know? Things can change in the future."

"So, you're saying that we will break up?"

"What?!- No!"

"That's what you're trying to say."

"It wasn't!"

"Did you lose feelings? I'm hurt, Lee Felix."

"You know that's not the case!"

"I'm kidding, love. I know what you mean- but when I plan on something, I know it will stay that way."

"Are you sure?"

"101% sure!"

"You're an idiot."

"Yeah, but you're dating me so deal with it."

"...I would like it if we have both of those last names..."

"Han Lee Felix, Han Lee Jisung; okay, you sold me on that one.

He took a deep breath and held the gun up again, pointing it towards the freckled boy who was already on the way on meeting death. Felix's eyes met his and all the memories that they shared were playing on the back of their minds.

His finger wasn't hovering anymore, it was where the trigger should be and he made sure that his hand didn't shake. He was going to do it; he was really going to do it.

He was aiming the gun at Felix. He was aiming it at the person he loves, to his other half, the person he was going to marry.

"I love you," he heard the freckled boy mumble out as he slowly closed his eyes, his breathing getting slower by the second. "I will...always love you..."

Was he really going to leave him like that?

"I love you too," he sobbed, lowering his gun for a while. Was he really going to do this?

"It's going to be okay," Felix slurred, his hands coming to meet the ground. "It's alright...we'll make it together, alright?"

Jisung chuckled sadly, "Yeah...we always do."

"We'll always...find each other," he watched Felix open his eyes to say that. "Let's meet again in another life."

The older only nodded, not trusting his voice to speak as tears just kept coming down like a waterfall. He aimed the gun again and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding; he can do this.

"I'm going to take a rest now," Felix stated, slowly closing his eyes as his breathing slowed. "I'll be resting..."

Time was going too fast for him; he wasn't ready for this but he knew he had no choice. He was going to do this, whether he liked it or not.

"Rest, my love," he managed to voice out, his finger already pushing the trigger slowly.

But he knew he couldn't live without him.

"I'll be with you soon."

.

.

.

A gunshot could be heard from behind the door, startling everyone.

Hyunjin burst into tears as Jeongin held onto him. Changbin and Seungmin were tearing up while Minho felt...empty. Chan stood silently at the door, his thoughts consuming his mind.

It happened.

They didn't think that Jisung would have it in him to do; well, none of them actually had the courage to do it either. It was hard. They each had to say goodbye to their friend who they cherished a lot but Chan knew it was much harder for Jisung.

Both of them were inseparable and everyone, including strangers, could the chemistry radiating off them. Chan had many, many talks about Felix from Jisung, the younger always had stars in his eyes whenever he talked about his boyfriend.

So, he couldn't imagine how the brunette must be feeling now.

His hand was making its way to the door, he knew that the younger needed all the support he could get right now, but as he was about to slide open the door, another gunshot was heard from behind it. Everyone's eyes widen at that as some looked at each other to figure out what happened.

Chan wasted no time in sliding the door open and rushing in. "Jisung?!" he called out, waiting for his response.

His eyes then landed on something he wished he didn't see. Seeing it was enough to bring tears in his eyes as he brought a hand to cover his mouth. Changbin came up beside him and gasped at what he saw.

"Oh...my god."

Jisung was lying next to Felix, whose head was resting on the brunette's shoulder; the bullet wound was clearly shown on his head. Their hands were tied together as their fingers were intertwined with each other. The older of the two had his head against the wall, blood-splattered behind him as his other hand was where the gun laid down.

"What happened?" they heard Minho peeking into the room and Changbin immediately pushed him out.

"Don't...you don't want to know," he said as both males left the room, leaving Chan alone with the scene.

He slowly approached the dead couple, crouching down to their level and looking at them. He grabbed hold of the gun that Jisung used and stuffed it somewhere before gazing at them. "I'm sorry...," he mumbled, "it shouldn't have to be this way..."

He glanced at Jisung, taking in the details of his dead corpse as the memories of the last moments he had with the others, entered his mind.

"How much do you think you guys can go on with the resources with have?"

.

"You guys are taking a risk leaving the place; I'm sure they have enough men they can spare to come get you guys."

.

"We can do it together."

"You were never going to come with us, were you?" tears fell down his cheeks once more as he connected the dots in his head. "You already made up your mind."

Chan chuckled sadly as he stood up. "I hope you guys are happy- wherever you are...," he said as he wiped his tears and started walking towards the door. He stopped at his tracks to peek over his shoulder one last time.

Jisung and Felix were there, right next to each other. They didn't look like they were in pain or that they were sad; they looked at peace.

"You guys will make it together. You always do." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI HI HI!

sorry for uploading really late, I really took my time for this one ksjfvnksnvfjknv

HOW WAS IT?!??

I originally had another angsty one-shot for this but then i thought that it would be too long for a one-shot so I'm going to TRY and make it into a separate book. 

ALSO, since this one was a really long one too, I'm going to be doing a separate one for it like how i did with the others. 

I'M SORRY IF THE ENDING SEEMED A BIT RUSHED. i needed to end it fast because the story was just getting too long but i hope it was okay for you guys. 

anyways,

thank you for reading this chapter and i hope you have a really good day! 

P.S I'm feeling better! Just letting you know <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.1K 49
ā this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. āž ā†³ š”°š”±š”žš”±š”²š”°: completed ā†³ š”­š”žš”¦š”Æš”¦š”«š”¤š”°: strictly bxb. ā†³ š”¤š”¢š”«š”Æš”¢(š”°): fluff...
68.1K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...
1M 40.3K 199
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Please note that the beginning of this oneshot book has some Korean traditions used incorrectly. I apologiz...
2.6K 7 12
A Collection of Stray Kids one shots written by me. This is christmas themed since I love christmas. Contains: Fluff Angst Heavy topics (self harm, e...