Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One...

By Zazzy109

Yes. for those of you who read my stories, you know that I have a bellybutton fetish. And I love to sneak the... More

Trip
Bus Ride
Toon Tickles
An Experience
Interrogate
A Lovely Vacation
Shamers
Neko Tickles
Messing Around
Beach Experience
Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)
A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Wholesome (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Laughing At Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Pool
Outies
Teasing Josh
The Merman
New Friend
Bus Ride From School
Honey (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tickles (Life Is Strange 2 Fanfiction)
Story
Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter
Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction
Belly Button play
Tummy Play
Cuteness
Having Fun
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Messing Around Part 2
Voice Impressions (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)
Crushes And Fetishes
A Giant's Belly Button
Caught (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Horror Game (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Staring Contest (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
New Student
Chapter from my book "Powerful"
Trip Part 2
Tickling Hayner (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Friendly Tickles
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Shirtless Mod (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
No More Shaming (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)
Cropped (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turner Better Part 3 (Julian's Bellybutton)
Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 8 (Janitor Shed)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 9 (Everyone's Belly Buttons)
Tickles
Superhero Tickles
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 10 (The Shadow Person)
Adorable Neko Tickles
Interrogate (Remake)
Mark and Sora (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Julian x MaleReader
Trip: Day 2
Author's Note #1
Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences
Peter's Stomach Rumbles (Spider-Man Fanfic)
Something More (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)
Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)
Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)
A Giant's Belly Button (Remake)
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art
Monkey Bar Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
The Popular Student
Uranus
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1
Belly Button Fetish Art #2
Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #3
Space Station
Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)
Mark and Tidus (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #4
Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #5
Carlton and Hugo
Femboy Streamer Tickles
Famous Boy Tickles
Belly Button Fetish Art #6
Femboy Belly Button Pokes
Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs
Belly Button Fetish Art #7
Famous Boy Tickles 2
Outie Love
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons Part 2 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #8
Belly Button Fetish Art #9
Movie Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Neko Boyfriend
Male Reader x Astolfo (Fate/Grand Order Fanfic)

Bad Day, Turned Better

627 15 0
By Zazzy109

Andy, was working on some of his work. He writes stories and post them all online. What he writes, are small short stories of a fetish he has, which is bellybutton fetish. It's a cute innocent fetish, that includes tickleling, mostly. Or just someone touching and poking one's bellybutton. People tend to like the stuff he post, probably because they like cute things, which is what he tends to write.

He had always wanted to share his fetish with someone. He saw his chance when he met someone a while ago. A boy named Matthew. Matthew was pretty slim, and he had s shallow innie. Once, Andy saw his bellybutton when they where in the locker room once. But even after they got together, Andy was still nervous and scared to tell him how he wanted to see his bellybutton.

But one day, he worked up the courage to ask.

"Hey, Matthew? Can I tell you something?" They both where sitting on the bed, Matthew was resting is head on Andy's shoulder. "Sure cutie, what is it?" Matthew looked up at Andy. Andy's face went red, as his mind raced with what he was going to say. "Um... I wanna admit something..."

Matthew sat up, then turned his head to Andy. "Uh... ok?"

"I... have this fetish... I've been wanting to tell you, but I've been nervous. I have bellybutton fetish. I've...always wanted to see and touch yours..." Andy told him. He had his head down, and for a moment, he didn't hear anything. He eventually looked up, only to see that Matthew had a weird look on his face. ".... You have what now?"

"Um... bellybutton fetish...." Andy said.

Matthew blinked. "You... get off to bellybuttons? What the fuck?" He asked. Andy felt a little hurt. "Um... it's more than that-" What Andy ment, was that it's not about getting off at it. He feels different at looking at bellybuttons, over any other part, especially sexual parts. But, Matthew took that the wrong way. "You mean, you're a weirdo who likes bellybutton is such a weird way, that it's creepy?" Matthew asked, laughing. His laugh, sounded taunting to Andy. Which was weird, because he always love Matthew's laugh. "U-uh..I.." Andy didn't know what to say. But Matthew had plenty.

"So, I'm a boyfriend to a freak-" Matthew said.

That did it for Andy. It felt like someone stabbed him in his back. There's nothing wrose than being called a 'freak' for an innocent fetish you're built with. Especially if it's your own boyfriend who has said that. Andy felt so hurt, that he got up, and left the room. "What, you're breaking up with me?" Matthew asked with a snort. "Fine, I don't want to be a boyfriend to a freak anyways" He said.

***

It was the next day. Matthew was about to head to shcool, but before, he had some breakfast, he barely could of eat, because if whaf happened the day before. He broke up with his boyfriend, because of something as simple as a fetish. After he was done, he got up, and got his shcool bag, and headed out the door to head to shcool.

He usually walks with his friends, or takes the public bus to shcool, since the shcool busses for his shcool, doesn't come to his home. But today, the bus was late. And his friends never showed up, so he just walked to shcool.

He was a little late when he reached, his first class of the day, had already began. But, luckily there was a substitute teacher, who could care less about how many kids where in the class. But, when he walked in, he could see that everyone was looking at him, snickering. Every exept his four friends, who he has the first class with, and Gym. Julian, Marcus, Ryan and Arthur. All four of them, where just looking at Andy.

'What's going on?' Andy thouht.

Andy also didn't want to be in the class, because his boyfriend, well, Ex-boyfriend apparently, had the same first period with him. All Andy did, was ignored them all, and just sat in his seat. The kids where still whispering behind him, as if they where talking about him. 'What's happening?' He thought. But he tried to ignore it. And he just opened his book to work on what he needed to work on.

But then he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked up, then turned his head to see one of his classmates, Adam, trying to his attention. Andy assumed Adam was going to ask for a pencil, or an eraser, because that's how Adam is.

But what Adam asked, made Andy feel like he wanted to hide.

"Is what Matthew said is true? You have some weird bellybutton fetish?"

Andy didn't know what to say, as his face went red with embarrassment. Is that why all the other students where giggling at him, when he walked in? Did Matthew really bring kink shaming that far, that he told the entire classroom?

Adam saw Andy's red face, and he laughed. "Oh my gosh, he wasn't lying! You are a freak" He laughed.

That made Andy feel dead inside. Adam had said what be said really loudly, so the whole class heard him, and they all started to laugh at Andy.

Andy just looked down at his table, ashamed. He turned his head, to his four friends, who where just looking at him, they didn't say anything. 'They probably hate me now' Andy thought.

After a few more classes, he has had Gym.

Luckily, first period is only class that he has with Matthew, so he hasn't seen him after that. He walked up the steps to get to the locker room, opened the door and walked in, only to see that no one was inside. 'Where is everyone?' He thought. He turned the corner, only to see his four friends. When Andy saw them, his face went red, because he definitely didn't want to face them with what happened back in class, so he turned around to leave. He didn't care if he was about to miss gym.

"Hey, Andy, wait!" Arthur said.

Andy turned back around to see that Arthur was calling him over. Andy just sighed, and walked over to them. All four of them where sitting on a bench. "Um... just to let you know... we weren't apart of...what ever the fuck happened back in first period" Arthur told him. Ryan nodded. "Yeah we aren't"

"Um.... do you want to talk about what really went down? I'm a little confused with all of it" Julian said. Marcus nodded. "Yeah, what happened?"

Andy sighed. "I... um... we broke up-"

"But why?" Arthur asked. "Weren't you and Matthew, likes the school's favorite couple-?" Ryan asked.

"Didn't you hear what he was talking about-?" Andy said. They must of heard Matthew going on about his fetish. They where there. "I find it hard to believe that he broke up with you for a simple fetish like that-" Ryan said looking at Andy. Arthur nodded. "Yeah what gives?"

Andy sighed. "Well, belive it. He called me a freak." He turned around to go use the bathroom. "Excuse me... while I go change-"

Andy left to go to the restroom that was near them.

When Andy left, Ryan looked at his 3 friends. "Can't believe that bitch did that to poor Andy" Ryan said. Marcus nodded. "Kink shamers are the wrost"

"And it's not even that, he freaking told everyone" Julian said after.

"We gotta help Andy somehow-" Julian said.

"But how?" Arthur asked.

Then, Arthur had an idea. "I know! We take off our shirts, so when be come back out the restroom, he can see our bellybuttons, and maybe we can let him touch ours, that'll make him feel better probably" Arthur said. Ryan shrugged. "Sure, I'm down with that. What about two?" He asked looking at Marcus and Julian. "Sure" they both said.

So, all four of them took of thier shirts.

Arthur, had a chubby belly, with a deep innie bellybutton, Ryan had a slim belly with a shallow bellybutton, and Marcus was skinnky, and had a wide shallow bellybutton, and Julian had an outie.

"I... hope he likes outies..." Julian said as he put his hand on his.

Just then, Andy came out the restrooms. "I guess I'm ready to go to gy-" He stopped when he saw all four of his friends where shirtless. "U-um..." Andy said.

All four of his friend blushed. "Um... uh, surprise?" Ryan said with a giggle.

"Uh... what are you all doing?" Andy asked.

"We hate.. what Matthew did to you, so... if you want, you're welcome to play with our bellybuttons...." Ryan said.

Andy's face went red. "Y-you... you... ....what?" Arthur giggled at Andy's bashful look.

"Yes, this is real, Andy" Julian said. "Just... pick once of us first I guess..." Ryan said.

Andy looked at thier bellybuttons. '...Is this happening?'

Andy always loves really wide shallow bellybuttons, and that was the one that Marcus had. To, he went to touch his. "Ooh~" Arthur said, with a giggle. "Seems that Marcus is the first one-"

Andy's face went extremely red as he put his finger inside Marcus' shallow innie, feeling inside it, poking at the navel knot, that was visible and exposed. ".... How would Matthew hate a cute face like this?" Ryan asked.

Marcus started to giggle, with his slim skinny belly slightly sucking in, as Andy was touching his belly. "Hehehe... it tickles a little" Marcus said. "I... think Andy really likes your extremely wide bellybutton" Julian laughed. Marcus blushed. "Shut up... like, he'll like your outie-"

"... Julian has an outie?" Andy asked, taking his finger out of Marcus' navel, looking at Julian. Julian blushed. "Yeah... it's weird. You probably don't like outies...." He said putting his two fingers on his outie, pulling it, and it stretched out. Ryan laughed. "You're not even human-"

But then they all saw Andy's face turn into a tomato when Julian pulled his outie out.

Julian smiled. "He likes my outie-" He said. Andy blushed. "Can... I... touch it?"

Julian chuckled. "Duh... that's why we are here-"

Andy smiled, then started to play with Julian's outie. He softly moved his finger around with stretchy outie, then pinched it, and sofly pulled on it, and it caused Julian to bite his lip, and he accidentally moaned.

"Woah...Andy, you're awaking something in Juliy..." Ryan giggled. Julian blushed madly, then covered his mouth, "I-I... um... it slipped out-" He said. Andy blushed, and everyone else laughed.

"Lets see if he likes mine-" Arthur said. Andy stopped playing with Julian's adorable outie, and looked at Arthur's chubby tummy, with his very deep innie.

Made Andy's face blush so hard.

"Never in my life, knew that someone would like my chubby belly" Arthur said with a blush. Andy smiled as he poked Arthur's deep innie as his finger went so far in. He barely could of felt the knot.

Andy's face went so red, as he accidentally got... a boner at it.

Arthur and the rest saw, and Arthur blushed extremely hard. Andy noticed, and quickly took his finger out. "I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Nah, don't be-" Arthur said. "Man, this is really exiting you, isn't?" Arthur said. Andy nodded. "Yeah..." He said. He continued to poke at Arthur's really deep navel, wiggling his finger all around inside. Feeling the knot, and poking at deep.

He eventually took his finger out, and he accidentally made a mess in his pants. Everyone giggled. "If we where in a bedroom, I'd lick it-" Julian said. "Get your horney ass out of here-" Ryan said. Andy had to giggle at that, but before he blushed at what Julian said.

"Now...I guess my bellybutton is last-" Ryan said. Andy looked at his slim belly, that had a small pudge, and that had small somewhat deep innie, despite that he was slim.

Andy went to poke it, and put his finger inside, but Ryan was giggling all over the place. "Well, someone's tickish" Julian said. "I can't help it! My bellybutton is one of my most sensitive spots"

All of a sudden, Andy left Ryan's bellybutton, and went to play with Julian's.

Julian blushed and gasped. Arthur giggled. "I think Andy loves Julian's bellybutton more than all of ours"

Andy blushed. "His.. is really cute to me" He said. Andy kept on pulling on Julian's outie. Andy couldn't believe that he just experienced his fetish, with four different people with different bellybuttons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 530 59
They betrayed the angel. The devil will get the revenge.
3.4K 251 12
"Tubbo....." The bigger man says, his voice shaky. "Tubbo no... Wake up. WAKE UP!" He holds him close. "Please don't leave me!" There are tears in hi...
63.4K 2.7K 31
Kentrell and Von taking care of their baby Sam.
406K 54.5K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး