Althea

Por hopeisnother

A sweet girl who sees the good in everyone. A grumpy guy who just wants everyone to fuck off. A chocolate m... Mais

𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼/𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀
|𝟭| 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗖𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗸
|𝟮| 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲
|𝟯| 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗕. 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
|𝟰| 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁
|𝟱| 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆
|𝟳| 𝗨𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀
|𝟴| 𝗔 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲
|𝟵| 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
|𝟭𝟬| 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
|𝟭 𝟭| 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲
|𝟭𝟮| 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
|𝟭𝟯| 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱
|𝟭𝟰| 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵
|𝟭𝟱| 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
|𝟭𝟲| 𝗪𝗵𝘆
|𝟭𝟳| 𝗥.𝗜.𝗣
|𝟭𝟴| 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆
|𝟭𝟵| 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
|𝟮𝟬| 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀
|𝟮𝟭| 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆
|𝟮𝟮| 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲
|𝟮𝟯| 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀
|𝟮𝟰| 𝗚𝘂𝗺𝗺i𝗲𝘀
|𝟮𝟱| 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗼𝗽
|𝟮𝟲| 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀
|𝟮𝟳| 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲
|𝟮𝟴| 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
|𝟮𝟵| 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲
|𝟯𝟬| 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘆
|𝟯𝟭| 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
|𝟯𝟮| 𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗲
|𝟯𝟯| 𝗕𝗮𝗿
|𝟯𝟰| 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
|𝟯𝟱| 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
|𝟯𝟲| 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱
|𝟯𝟳| 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻
|𝟯𝟴| 𝗕𝗲𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆
|𝟯𝟵| 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
|𝟰𝟬| 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼
|𝟰𝟭| 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝗗𝗮𝘆
|𝟰𝟮| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻
|𝟰𝟯| 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲
|𝟰𝟰| 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲
|𝟰𝟱| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
|𝗣𝟭| 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
|𝗣𝟮| 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

|𝟲| 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

76.2K 1.8K 795
Por hopeisnother

I wake up to the smell of something burning and the smoke alarm going off. I roll over on to my back and stare up at the ceiling, trying to figure out if I'm still dreaming.

There doesn't seem to be any singing monkeys and talking strawberries so I guess I'm not dreaming.

I pat the spot next to me and realize that Enzo isn't there. I turn my head and scan the room. "Holy moly!" I gasp, looking around.

It's bigger then my room and bathroom put together with the same marble floors as in the bathroom and a huge bookcase standing against the wall next to the floor to ceiling windows with a black fluffy carpet in front of it.

A black recliner sat infront of the bookcase with a book facing down on the armrest. The bed I'm on is huge with a soft black blanket and a bunch of gigantic pillows surrounding me.

Now this is easy living.

That whole thing with Enzo wasn't a dream which means...

I sit up quickly and get up off the bed. When I look down my shoes are off but there's no time to worry about that when my friends house is burning down.

I glance at the clock sitting on the night stand next to his bed. 7:14.

I rush over to the door and open it. I can hear the blaring of the smoke alarm and the air is foggy.

I squint my eyes and trail my hand along the wall as I make my way to the kitchen.

I make sure to feel around before taking a step, remembering how messy the floor was last night.

It's like I'm Kim Possible or something. I wish I was Carmen Sandiego even though she was a super spy that took down bad guys.

Where in the world is Carmen...Sandiegooooo.

Stay focused, Thea.

"Enzo?" I call out, squinting at the floor. What pray tell could he possibly be doing? 

I cover my nose with my hand, coughing when I inhale smoke. It's like a furnace threw up in here.

"Enzo are you okay..." I trail off when I finally make it to the kitchen.

I rush over to him when I see him on the floor, far away from the stove with his head in his hands, his legs pulled up to his chest as he rocks back and forth, muttering something under his breath.

I sit in front of him so he's between my legs and I touch his arms. "Enzo what's wrong?"

He doesn't answer.

I begin rubbing his arm as I lean closer to hear what he's saying. "Fire...have to get out...can't let it get me..." he mutters, shaking his head and holding his hair with a deathly grip.

I look behind me at the stove and stand up, rushing over to it to turn it off and then jumping to try and turn the smoke alarm off but it's to high.

I look around for a stool or something but there's nothing in sight and Enzo's words start to get louder and faster and I start to panic. I jump to help me climb onto the counter.

As soon as I'm on it I stand and reach out, my finger barley touching the button that turns the smoke alarm off.

Just a little bit more...I swipe one more time and when the tip of my middle finger touches the button I press down and almost immediately it shuts off.

I breathe out a breath of relief before looking down to see Enzo no longer rocking back and forth but still muttering under his breath, his head still in his hands.

I climb down from the counter and rush over to the first window that catches my sight, using all my strength to push it open.

Cold air rushes over me and into the room. I rush over to the next window and do the same thing, pushing it open to let some fresh air in here until all the windows in the living room and kitchen are open.

I make my way back over to Enzo and sit beside him. He's no longer saying anything under his breath and his breathing has steadied.

I don't ask what's wrong or why he's on the floor or why he just didn't turn the alarm off and open up some windows because I know all he wants right now is silence.

I know he doesn't want me to ask what's wrong or any of those things. I just met Enzo but it's like he can speak to me without any words and I'll understand.

He lifts his head up, the dark circles under his eyes not as intense as they were yesterday. His dark floppy hair sticks out everywhere and his lips are chapped.

I didn't notice them before, but he has a light splatter of freckles covering his nose and some of his cheeks. I fight back the urge to run my finger over them.

He leans his head back against the wall and puffs out a breath. "Thank you..." he glances at me and I smile before resting my head on his shoulder.

"What were you trying to do anyway?" I ask quietly, not sure if he wants to tell me or not.

Dang it. Just remembered that Loud House episode I missed yesterday.

He huffs out a bitter and hoarse laugh.  "Thought you'd be hungry..."

I lifted my head to look up at him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing in and out, his arms resting on his pulled up legs.

"Enzo?"

He hums "Hm?"

"I think we should eat cereal,"

He laughs and opens his eyes to look at me, my lips pulled up into a smile as well. "I think cereal would be nice" he says.

I stand up and hold out my hand for him to take and he does, standing up. His eyebrows are drawn together though, like he's confused about something.

I walk over to the counter, the air still kind of foggy. Nothing on the floors or counters or windows so I know he cleaned up before I woke up. I won't ask why it was like that in the first place. It's not my place.

"What are these?" I ask, staring at the burnt circles on a pan sitting next to the sink on the counter. My eyebrows are raised as I point at them.

I glance up at Enzo when he makes his way over to stand next to me and once again those teeny tiny butterflies start dancing around in my tummy again because of how close he is.

"Are those..." I trail off.

"Pancakes? Yeah. I made them with almond milk or whatever since your lactose," I look beside me to see Enzo looking down at the ground, glaring as if it were the floors fault he put pancakes in the oven instead of cooking them on the stove.

I push down the smile that wants to cover my face at his thoughtfulness.

"You could have just woken me up and I could have cooked them" I say, not mentioning the fact that I can't even cook waffles without burning them in the toaster.

Enzo scratched the back of his neck and wouldn't look me in my eyes. "So your not hungry..." he says quietly.

"No, no, no, I am!," I smile. I look down at the burnt pancakes and pick one up, slowly bringing it to my mouth. Enzo stares down at me with raised eyebrows as I settle the tip of it between my teeth and bite down. "Mhm, mhm" I nod and point to the burnt pancake, trying to hide my grimace.

Enzo rolls his eyes when I start turning red and coughing like crazy. "Stop faking. It can't be that bad". But then when I start pounding my fist against my chest he gives me a look that says "you being for real?" and I nod. His eyes widen and he rushes behind me and wraps his arms around my middle and starts giving me the heimlich. I feel the burnt pancake travel up my throat and I spit it out into the sink.

I'm breathing real heavy when Enzo lifts me onto the counter and stands between my legs, grabbing the side of my face and threading his fingers through my hair. My cheeks are flushed as I begin to finally catch my breath.

I look up into his eyes and smile at the way they're filled with so much worry and relief.

"Cereal?" and I nod "cereal" I agree.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.8K 647 66
[mature] [complete] Enzo was often distant and a ruthless mafia boss. His entire life had been dedicated to the mafia and the mafia alone, but after...
8.2M 256K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
22.2K 570 35
"Kiss me." He picks me up and kisses me again. His hands on my waist, my hands in his hair and my lips all over him. I think I don't have a crush any...
8.2K 494 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...