Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One...

By Zazzy109

Yes. for those of you who read my stories, you know that I have a bellybutton fetish. And I love to sneak the... More

Trip
Bus Ride
Toon Tickles
An Experience
Interrogate
A Lovely Vacation
Shamers
Neko Tickles
Messing Around
Beach Experience
Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)
A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Wholesome (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Laughing At Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Pool
Outies
Teasing Josh
The Merman
New Friend
Bus Ride From School
Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tickles (Life Is Strange 2 Fanfiction)
Story
Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter
Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction
Belly Button play
Tummy Play
Cuteness
Having Fun
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better
Messing Around Part 2
Voice Impressions (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)
Crushes And Fetishes
A Giant's Belly Button
Caught (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Horror Game (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Staring Contest (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
New Student
Chapter from my book "Powerful"
Trip Part 2
Tickling Hayner (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Friendly Tickles
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Shirtless Mod (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
No More Shaming (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)
Cropped (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turner Better Part 3 (Julian's Bellybutton)
Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 8 (Janitor Shed)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 9 (Everyone's Belly Buttons)
Tickles
Superhero Tickles
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 10 (The Shadow Person)
Adorable Neko Tickles
Interrogate (Remake)
Mark and Sora (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Julian x MaleReader
Trip: Day 2
Author's Note #1
Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences
Peter's Stomach Rumbles (Spider-Man Fanfic)
Something More (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)
Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)
Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)
A Giant's Belly Button (Remake)
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art
Monkey Bar Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
The Popular Student
Uranus
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1
Belly Button Fetish Art #2
Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #3
Space Station
Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)
Mark and Tidus (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #4
Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #5
Carlton and Hugo
Famous Boy Tickles
Belly Button Fetish Art #6
Femboy Streamer Tickles
Femboy Belly Button Pokes
Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs
Belly Button Fetish Art #7
Famous Boy Tickles 2
Outie Love
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons Part 2 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #8

Honey (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

371 19 7
By Zazzy109

Sora walked into the usual spot, and saw only Roxas inside. "Hey Rox, have you seen Mark?"

Roxas looked over at Sora confused. "Well, this is new. Usually, it's always Mark coming in here asking for you."

Sora only just shook his head and let out a small chuckle. "I know, I know. But, he told me he was going to met me somewhere, but I don't think his next message went through. I keep telling him to go to Jiminy to get a Gummi phone but he never listens-"

Roxas got up from the couch. "Well, he did come here, telling me he was going to a world here. He didn't say which though, he just said something about trying honey..." He said. Sora tilted his head. "Honey? What... would be so special about honey? There's honey in his world I think." Sora said. He was confused. Why would Mark want to try honey in Sora's side of these two dimensions?

"You don't think he probably went to The Hundred Acre Woods?" Roxas asked.

'Of course!' Sora thouht.

"You're probably right! Thanks Roxas!" Sora said as he ran back out the Usual Spot.

***

When Sora was heading to the Usual Spot, he spotted Merlin sitting at a table outside the Bistro, sipping on some tea. 'I hope he's still there' Sora thought, as he ran trough the afternoon streets of Twilight Town. He ran right into the Tram Common, and saw the Bistro. At still sitting at a table, alone, was Merlin.

"MERLIN!" Soa yelled, a little to loud, scaring Merlin.

"Good heavens!" Merlin yelled, getting startled, nearly spilling his tea. He looked up, and saw Sora, now walking, towards him. He adjusted his pointy hat. "Oh, it's only you Sora."

"Sorry about that Merlin-" Sora said when he saw that he had startled the old wizard.

"It's quite alright Sora. So, are you here for Mark? He had went to the Hundred Acre Woods, for some honey" Merlin said. "If... Pooh is even willing to share any-"

Sora nodded. "Yes, I figured that out"

"May I?" Sora asked, looking at the book that was on the table.

Merlin nodded, then he got the book, 'Winnie The Pooh' flipped it open, then held it infront of him. Sora summoned his keyblade, aimed it at the book. "Thanks Merlin"

A bright light flashed, and Sora got sucked into Pooh's world.

***

Sora appeard on a page of the book, on a path. He looked infront of him, and saw the path lead directly to Pooh's home. But Mark was no where to be seen at the moment. Sora assumed Mark was probably with Pooh Bear in the house, so he walked up to the home. He walked right up to the door, that had "Mr. Sanders" above it. Sora looked at the bell that was beside the door, and ringed it.

"Pooh? You're home?" Sora called out.

Sora could hear a whole bunch of stuff like pots and pans falling.

"Pooh?!" Sora yelled out. Sora didn't hear anything, so he let himself inside of Pooh's home, only to see that the shelf of all the honey pots had broken, and all the empty pots came tumbling down and slammed ontop of the poor stuffed bear.

"Bother-" Pooh said in an over it voice, as he was lying on the ground with all the pots all over the place, and on him. Sora just shook his head. "Oh, Pooh" He said as he went to help him.

"Thank you Sora" Pooh said once they where done.

"No problem Pooh." Sora said. "Oh... have you seen Mark? I thought he was with you"

"Yes, Mark was with me. He asked me for a jar of hunny, so I gave him one and he went to Starry Hill" Pooh said. Sora smiled. "Thanks Pooh!" Sora said as he ran back out. "Bye Sora!" Pooh said, as he went to sit at in his chair, eating some more of his honey.

***

Sora left Pooh's house, then, walked over to the giant hill, that is called Starry Hill.

As he was walking up the hill, he heard... grunting noises.

"What the-," He said to himself. As he inched closer, he then heard it louder.

For some reason, it sounded like Mark. Mark makes those grunting sounds... not that Sora would know-

Sora cam up to the big tree then peaked around it and saw the silliest and funniest thing he's ever seen in a while.

Mark had his head stuck in a honey pot.

And he was trying to take it off.

"Ugh! Come on! Errgggg!" Mark grunted. "Get oFF ME!" Mark yelled.

Sora tried to hold it in, but he couldn't take it, and he erupted in laughter.

Mark froze and stopped trying to take the pot off his head. "Sora?! Uh! This isn't wha- OW!" Mark turned around, trying to face Sora, but since he couldn't see, he bashed into the tree and fell over, and all that did was make Sora laugh harder until he barely could breathe.

"Sora stop laughing at me!" Mark got up, still trying to take the pot off his head. Sora calmed down, a little.

"Mark!? How the hell did this happen?!" He laughed.

"I don't know!" Mark yelled. The thing is, Mark was facing away from Sora. Mark had thought Sora was actually in front of him, so now it looked like Mark was yelling at the tree.

Sora snorted. "You're yelling at trees now!" He laughed.

Mark crossed his arms. "Sora just help me!"

Sora giggled. "Fine, fine-" He walked over to his boyfriend, and tried to pull the pot off.

"One, two... three!" Sora yanked the pot off, and it came off of Mark's head. Mark looked up at Sora, with his face red, and small drops of honey falling from his hair. "Uh... I can explain-"

Sora snorted. "I sure wanna hear this one-"

"I... um... wanted to put my head in the pot, like what Pooh does... I didn't realize my head was going to get stuck-"

Sora stared at Mark for a while, then giggled. "Mark, baby, what the hell?"

Mark covered his face.

Sora looked down in the honey pot. "Mark... did you eat all of this-"

"Hm? Of course not! I haven't even eaten the honey yet...I took an empty pot along with a full one, and that pot that was... stuck on my head.. was the empty one-"

Sora shook his head. "You're silly."

***

Mark and Sora was sitting side by side, at the tree. Mark had Pooh's honey pot in his lap, and he dipped his hand in the pot, taking it back out, licking it off.

Sora looked at him. "Why are you eating it like how Pooh does?"

"This is every ones dream who's watched Winnie Th Pooh when they where young."

Sora just chuckled. "Sure.."

"Hey, I'm serious! Sitting in he nice breeze, with a very adorable keyblade wielder, licking some honey... there's nothing more I could ever ask for-" Mark said. Sora blushed, and smiled.

Mark could see Sora was looking at the honey. "You want some, honey?" Mark giggled. Sora looked at him. "That was like the worst pun ever-" He chuckled.

Sora shook his head. "Nah.. it's something else."

Mark tilted his head. "What is it?"

"It's a question, I have... for you fetish-" Sora said blushing a little.

Mark blushed as well. "My fetish?... oh... what about it?"

Sora lied down, and once he did, he lifted his shirt up.

"You... wanna like... pour some of the honey in my bellybutton.... then... lick it out?"

When Sora asked that, Mark's face seemed like it was going to self combust.

"L-Lick... it...?"

Sora nodded. "Is... that something you'd like to do?"

Mark bashfully looked away, then nodded.

Sora softly smiled, then took the jar, then poured some inside his bellybutton. "Ok Mark-" He said. Mark looked his his boyfriend's navel, that had the honey inside it. He bashfully, crawled ontop of Sora, then came up to his bellybutton, then started to lick at it, sucking the honey out of it. Sora doesn't have Mark's fetish, he always just loves to tease his boyfriend, and let him experience his fetish...

But for some reason... this was really turning him on.

"M-Mark...." Sora moaned.

Mark stopped, then looked up at Sora. "Y-you... like this?"

Sora blushed big-time. Then, he nodded. "This... is really hot..."

Mark blushed, then continued to lick at his boyfriend's navel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 169 12
WARNING : This journey is going to be fucking insane! 'Alex,' the 19-year-old grade 12 high school popular and handsome guy, just experienced the...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
514K 8.6K 41
Yes smut. Good? Eh. Feel free to leave suggestions
125K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report