𝐹𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ʳᵘᵗʰˡᵉˢˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᴬⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʰᵉʳᵒ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 20

1.1K 46 13
By stainsspermbank

Aizawa's pov

"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Um uh I-"
"Are they for Dabi?" Y/n gestured the flowers.
"No! No" I rushed "they're for you" i handed her the bouquet and she examined them with a smile.
"Hydrangea, my favourite" her eyes lit up.
"Yeah I remember you told me on our first date" I smiled "can I please explain myself then you can choice to stay broken up. She stared at me trying to decide what to do.
"Hear him out" Dabi said from behind me "if he lies I'll tell you the truth" he leaned against the wall. She looked from me to Dabi then back.
"Ok explain" she said.
"Thank you" I smiled "so it started like a year ago"

~a year ago~

I was patrolling the streets with Present Mic. He sang loudly and it began to irritate me.
"I'll go this way, you go that way" I said.
"But-"
"Bye" I left him. He laughed and walked in the opposite direction. I was scanning the area for any sinister activity. I quickly noticed two men sitting on the sidewalk.

I pitied them so I walked over and offered them money.
"We're not homeless, we're just lazy" one laughed.
"Oh my bad" I chuckled. They both stood up and took off their hoods. They were both undeniably attractive and I instantly blushed. They smirked at each other then looked back at me
"I'm Shigaraki and this is Dabi" he smiled.
"Nice to meet you" I smiled.
"Will we get to know your name?" Dabi asked.
"Or do you prefer to keep that a secret?" Shigaraki asked. They both looked at me seductively.
"Um a secret" I replied.
"That's fine" Dabi smirked "we saw you a few minutes ago so we waited until you did the circle again"
"Oh why?" I asked.
"You're really good looking" Shigaraki answered bluntly.
"T-thank you" I blushed.
"We were wondering if-"
"Yeah I'm down" I rushed.
"Really?" Dabi asked.
"Yeah" I put my hair up.
"Alright, follow us" they started walking.

~back to present time~
Y/n's pov

"Can you avoid the whole sex part?" I interrupted the story "not because I don't want to hear it but you get why" I gestured Aliyah.
"To pick up the pace, we had sex, we continued having sex until they disappeared and I started looking for them" Aizawa finished.
"So why didn't you tell me when I started dating him?" I looked at Dabi.
"B-because uh- you're meant to be mad at him not me!" He said.
"I'll be mad at both of you if you don't answer the question" I snapped.
"Ok I uh didn't tell you because I knew eventually you'd let me meet him and I wanted to see him" Dabi sighed. I took a deep breath.

"If I was you I'd rock both their shits" Endeavor said. We all looked over in his direction and everyone else from the house was staring straight at us.
"No I mean seriously, I would be so mad if I were you" Endeavor repeated. I walked over to Paps.
"Please take her to your house while I get the house ready for the kids" I gave Aliyah to him "I'll see you in like an hour Ok baby?"
"Ok" she smiled.
"Alright" I kissed her forehead and they left. Gramps followed behind them.

I turned back to them.
"I hear you and I appreciate the honesty, but right now I'm not thinking straight or in a mature manner so I'd prefer if you'd leave" I said. Aizawa's face fell "both of you"
"Me?" Dabi asked.
"You tried to play me with him, YES YOU!"
"You can't be serious?" He asked.
"Toya Todoroki, get the fuck out of my house before I make you get out!"
"Make me" he scoffed and crossed his arms. Anger grew in my heart and I was ready to lunge at him.
"I don't want to argue right now, I'm not going to fight you either" my heart sank "I really just want to be alone can you just respect that and leave me alone?" Sadness began to overwhelm me and my eyes watered.
"A-are you crying over me?" Dabi asked.
"No I'm not" I turned around and wiped them away "please just leave"
"Ok I'm so sorry again" Aizawa said "I hope we can move past this eventually"
"Mhmm" I sniffed "do I keep the-"
"Yes of course you should keep the flowers" he smiled.

"Not to be a dickhead but you do realise he has to stay right?" Todoroki asked.
"Huh?" I looked at him.
"You promised the parents that you'd both be here and they trust him because he's a teacher" he explained.
"Alright fine, go home and get some pyjamas and a change of clothes and be back here by 8 that's when everyone will be here" I said.
"Ok" his smiled only grew, Mic and Midnight left with him. I looked down at the flowers and smiled.
"NO!" I pushed them away "he tried to play me, I don't like him"
"They're such nice flowers" Fuyumi walked over to me.
"They are" I smiled "I'm going to go put them in some water"
"I'll do it" Rei said.
"Alright" I handed them to her and she walked away with them. Everyone scattered again.

I turned around and Dabi was still standing there staring at me.
"Y/n you're scaring me" he approached me "do you actually want me to leave?"
"Yes" I sighed "please, go spend time with your family or-"
"I'll do that later, I just don't understand why you want me to leave, I fucked him before you guys were even together"
"Toya, I know that, it's the fact that you knew what was going on and didn't warn me and let me fall for him just so you could see him again, that's why I'm mad at you"
"But you've never been mad at me before?"
"I guess there's a first thing for everything"
"Y/n I'm so sorry" he put his arms around my waist "I understand why you're mad and I regret what I did, it was selfish and I apologise, I love you too much to lose you"
"Um what do you mean by that?" Todoroki walked back over "love like-"
"As a friend dickhead" Dabi snapped "anyway will you please forgive me, I can't live without you"
"We'll talk about that later" I moved his hands "please leave"
"Alright" he sighed and portal opened up and he left.

I walked away with an emotionless expression.
"Are you Ok?" Todoroki followed behind me.
"Yeah" I sighed "just drained"
"Are you sure you still want to host the sleepover?"
"Yeah I want you guys to have fun, I'm going to quickly go get ready then I'll get everything ready" we stopped in front of my room.

~time skip~

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked through the house, setting up the rooms and checking if everything was ready. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Aizawa was staring back at me.
"Hi" he blushed.
"Hi" I allowed him in "so um there's not enough rooms so you'll have to stay with me" I said "I'll sleep on the floor"
"No no it's fine, I will" he insisted. We both stopped and looked at each other. I quickly slapped him across the face.
"Why did you have to play me" I scoffed "and why do I still like you?" I walked away.
"Y/n what are we?" He followed me.
"We're not together but if I see you fucking with anyone else" I stopped and turned to him "they're dead"
"Alright" his blush thickened "s-so we're not together but you own me?"
"Yes exactly that" I smiled "I'm happy you caught on"
"Y/n what can I do to make it up to you?" He asked.
"Buy her puppy" Endeavor said "then transfer £25k to her account" Aizawa quickly got out his phone.
"Don't actually-" a notification came up on my phone. I checked it and he actually sent me the money "Nooo I don't want-"
"Shit give it to me" Todoroki appeared behind his dad.
"Shush" I sent it back "what you can do is promise that you're not going to fuck me over and actually mean it"
"Y/n I'm genuinely sorry, I promise that during our relationship that I wasn't looking for Dabi constantly and I really did enjoy being with you, please let me make it up to you" I stared at him.
"I want the puppy" I said.
"I'll be right back" he started running towards the door.

He paused and walked back over to me. I was laughing at his determination.
"Would Aliyah be ok with a dog around?" He asked. Endeavor busted out laughing.
"Take him to their house" he chuckled.
"Fine" I took his hand and started leading him towards the door.
"Oh you actually liked them" he smiled and pointed at the flowers on display in the hall.
"Shush" I said and he laughed.

We left the house and walked to Paps' and Gramps' house. I knocked and heard walking towards the door. Paps opened it and instantly made eye contact with Aizawa.
"Why?" He looked at me and pointed at him.
"I'm getting a puppy" I replied.
"Of course you'd fold for a pet" he chuckled and let us in. We took off our shoes and followed him in.
"Where's Aliyah?" I asked.
"With the dogs outside" he led us through the house to the backyard.

Gramps was sitting on the grass with Aliyah on his lap. They're were surrounded by dogs.

"Aww they're adorable" Aizawa said "yeah I'm definitely getting you a puppy now"
"If you actually did that you wouldn't even come over to see me anymore" I chuckled.
"How so?" Paps asked.
"He would come to my work to pick up Aliyah then leave, or come over to my house to get her, or just spend time with her" I sighed "the amount of times I've woken up to an empty bed to find them giggling and watching movies in the middle of the night are countless"
"She must love you" Paps smiled at Aizawa.
"I don't know anymore" he sighed.
"DADA!" Aliyah got up and ran over to Aizawa.
"Hi baby" his smile instantly grew as he picked her up.
"Mummy! Hiii!" She waved at me.
"Hi sweetie" I kissed her cheek "were you having fun with the dogs?"
"Yes!" She smiled "can we please-"
"Yes! Yes we can get a puppy" Aizawa rushed "Dada is getting mummy one to make her happy again"
"Yayyyy!" She smiled "can I get one too?"
"We can share the puppy" I said.
"Ok!"
"Good girl" I smiled fixed her shirt "are you hungry?"
"No Gramps got food for me" I looked over at him.
"I got her chicken tenders when we went out" he said.
"Ok" I nodded.

"Um Y/n I need to talk to you about something" Gramps walked over to me.
"Yeah" I smiled.
"So uh my sister is coming-"
"Aizawa we need to go" I latched onto his arm and began pulling him towards the house.
"What? So you don't want to see me?" A cruel, callous voice came from the house. The harsh woman walked outside followed by Paps.
"Babe I didn't even get to warn her" Gramps sighed.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I just heard the door bell ring so I got it" Paps said.

"Are you not going to say hi?" She stomped over to me.
"Hello Aunt Amanda" I forced myself to speak.
"Good eveni-" I stopped Aizawa from bowing.
"Don't" I looked at him. He looked at me confused. Aliyah shared the same expression.
"How rude!" Amanda scoffed. Her smile formed once she saw Aliyah "hiii sweetie" she snatched her from Aizawa and kissed her face. As soon as she did my grandparents sighed.
"Um excuse me" I blocked her from doing it again "we established boundaries when Aliyah was born that you aren't allowed to kiss her, so don't do it"
"Don't be dramatic" Amanda rolled her eyes "isn't mummy being dramatic?" She spoke to Aliyah in a sing song voice. She looked visibly uncomfortable and reached out for me.
"Can I get my daughter back now?" I asked.
"No she's fine" she said. Paps, Gramps and Aizawa were speechless.
"When I ask for my child back I get her back" I snatched Aliyah from her.

Aliyah instantly buried her face into my chest.
"Why are you even here?" I asked.
"She came to apologise" Gramps said.
"For what?" Aizawa asked.
"Mind your-"
"She tried to steal one of the dogs" Paps spoke over her.
"I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell strangers my business regardless of how" she shifted her hair behind her ear and looked at him seductively "handsome he is" she smirked.
"Babe" Aizawa quickly moved behind me and and put his arms around me "can we go now?" He asked.
"Yeah mummy can we?" Aliyah shot up.
"Yes we can" I said "just give me a second"

My gaze was glued to her.
"You continuously disrespect our family and overstep boundaries that are set to make everyone comfortable and safe, so we'd appreciate if you'd leave now" I said.
"Who are you talking to like that?" She glared at me "you're just a slut who had got pregnant by some deadbeat-"
"Take her and go to the other house please" I handed Aliyah to Aizawa.
"Ok but be careful" he kissed my forehead. I watched him walk away with a smile plastered on my face.

I turned back around to face Amanda.
"What are you looking at?!" She snapped.
"For the last time, please leave the premises, this is my property and I will-"
"You're so disrespectful-"
"You don't deserve my respect! Now get tf off my shit!"
"So you're going to let her talk to me like that?" She looked back at Gramps and Paps. The dogs were hiding behind them.
"Get tf out" Gramps said.

Everyone froze. Gramps is using the calm one yet he seemed undeniably angry.
"Leave now before I throw you out" he walked over to her.
"Is this how to treat your own sister?" She turned to face him fully.
"No, this is how I treat a disrespectful person that is unaware of their place" he stared down, deeply into her eyes "get out" he said sternly.
"How dare-" I pressed a gun to her back and she froze.
"Now" Gramps ordered. She then scoffed and walked away. Gramps followed her to make sure she left. The dogs came out of hiding and ran over to me.
"Hello to you too babies" I smiled and sat down. I played with them for a few minutes then checked the time. It was 8 so the kids would start coming now.
"I have to go now" I stood up and they all sulked "can I take them with me?" I asked Paps.
"I mean they'll follow you either way" he laughed and walked over to me "good luck with the kids"
"I'll come over tomorrow when they leave" I smiled.
"Alright bye sweetie" he smiled as I walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5K 29
𝐷𝑎𝑏𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚! 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ❝𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ✧・゚: *✧...
62.2K 1.9K 40
The Todoroki Family have always been quite a complex family to understand. But we all know that there are four children in the family. What if I said...
162K 3.6K 48
↳ ❝ 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨?❞ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ...
94.7K 2.7K 18
□Discontinued □ . ○𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗○ "ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!" - ʸ/ⁿ . . . {ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ "ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒ"} ʸ/ⁿ ʸᵃˢʰ...