𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

Por solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... Más

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

Game Of Spin The Bottle

1.2K 112 57
Por solivagante

The boys knew by now that you were a creature of habit. Once you got a call from Mrs. Nam about some gradings, they can't get you out of the room even if it was the last day.

It was the reason you hadn't join them in their last visits to the attraction site of a cliff because after receiving the call, you locked yourself in there and all they can hear is you mumbling about some numbers.

And because you were still there by the time the night comes, they decided to sacrifice someone to come get you. Unfortunately for you, Jay had never been one to listen to your demands.

"Get out of here now", he said with roll of his eyes, the sound of his voice alerting you to his presence as he opens the door with a key.

You looked up from your bed, your pen coming to a sharp halt in your notebook that you were writing on and you picked up the other pillow to put on top of it. Satisfied that the content is safely hidden away, you gestured for him to sit at the edge of the bed.

"You were just working on our grades, weren't you?", Jay accused, dropping into the space beside you instead, "It's just grades of ours - why the need for the secrecy?"

You rolled your eyes, stretching your arms out above your head and turning to look at him, "So what are you doing here anyway?"

"We're throwing a mini party in the sitting room", he said, being reminded of the reason he was searching you out, "And the boys is getting worry you might starve here, so they demanded me to drag you out of here"

You scoffed and began to tidy up your things from the bed, "You all just want a muse out there", you couldn't fight the smile that pull at the corner of your lips, "Or a chaperone to keep you all in line"

Jay gave an offended gasp, "You really need to stop it with the stereotypes"

You looked at him then, eyebrows raised incredelously, "Like you're the one not to say I'm just every other broken girls out there"

"You can be very sometimes aggressive, Y/N", he justified with a shrug, "It's a personality flaw on your half and besides, you deserve it for making me the only person you kicked in the nuts!"

"That's the time I still didn't know you to be a real nice guy. Sorry not sorry", you shot back instantly.

"So", he raised an eyebrow, ignoring your meaning completely at the words, "Will you be joining us?"

"I'll think about it", you said, watching as Jay rose to his feet to leave you, not knowing you were plotting something, "But once my stomach called for food, I'll be there"

The plotting begans with calling to Junho once Jay is out of the room and when he didn't answer, then there was nothing you could do about it.

Except maybe to check your bank account and make sure you have enough money for what you were planning to do.

You wanted to be ahead before everything is out in the public. It's the least you could do for yourself, after all.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

By the time seven pm arrived in the clock, Jay and Jake had already cooked all the food they have from the fridge and is steaming now in the dining table that Leo, Kai and Sunghoon carried all the way to the sitting room.

Now, the biggest problem is your absence. They can still hear you being busy calling Mrs. Nam this time in the bedroom.

But as Sunghoon were connecting his phone to the stereo for the background music, his eyes eventually settled on you as you stood by the edge of the doorway, looking around the room as if searching for someone.

The moment your eyes landed on him, you walked towards him in just a short and a tank top. He glanced away from you momentarily playing Forever Young by Blackpink.

By the time he looked back to you, you were standing in front of him and he allowed his eyes to rake over your whole appearance.

"Who knew you will be more irresistible in a short?", he teased with a smirk.

"Should I be worried about tonight?", you scoffed loudly, accepting the skewered teokkbokki with sausages on a stick from him that he got from the table.

"For your information", Sunghoon said, pursing his lips a little in annoyance, "I should advise you to change what you're wearing"

You laughed outright, not believing his words for a second, "Why? Is that some sort of warning from boy danger?"

If only you knew how tempting you were in his eyes.

"You're really drawing out the short straw", he said, crossing his arms and casting a look over the kitchen where Jake helped Jay to carry the plates, "This is the last night. Everyone should enjoy it without getting too distracted"

Before you could even try to come up with some sort of response to his words, your attention was pulled away from him as Leo appeared between the two of you.

He looked between you and Sunghoon before reaching out for your arm in his hand.

"Leo", you called out questioningly when he began to pull you away and naturally Sunghoon followed after the pair of you, "What's going on?"

"We're playing spin the bottle", Leo explained, dragging you into the center of the room where Jake, Jay and Kai formed a circle, "All of us need to join"

"What kind of childish game is it?", Sunghoon said with judgement once you get your arm back from Leo, "Who suggested it? Kai?"

"I did", Leo said bluntly, "So come down and sit to join us"

"You heard the man, Hoon", you said with a teasing smile as Leo went to join the circle, "Unless of course you're scared?"

"You're forgetting I'm a real man than him", Sunghoon glanced back to your waiting friends, "If a simple game of spin the bottle scared me then I wouldn't be an ice skater", he then holds out his hand to you, "Unless you're scared to join us?"

"Like hell I would be", you scoffed, putting your hand in him and letting him pull you down in the circle.

The sight of your approaching figures made the other boys cheer now that the game was finally about to begin. When you finally sit down, with Jay and Sunghoon on either side of you, and just like that, the game was underway.

Within minutes, the bottle had landed on Jay who looked at the spinner - Kai - with daggers in his eyes.

"Approach me and your corpse will be the one to bring with us in Seoul", he hissed at the still seated boy.

"Like I want to kiss your ugly mouth", Kai spat back, "I'm not doing it - I'll pay for the fine instead"

"Fine", Leo piped up from beside Kai, "You better pay up tommorow. Jay, it's your turn to spin it"

Jay rose to his knees, approaching the bottle and spinning it. Eager eyes of the boys traced the movement of the bottle, holding their breath until it finally stopped spinning and when it did, you wanted to demand that he spin it again.

Because clearly it didn't count, at least coming from your side.

But before any of those protest could leave your lips, Kai had pushed Jay closer to your direction and he kneeled in front of you as you stared up at him in shock, trying to say something.

"Will you pay the fine or proceed to this?", he asked quite arrogantly and that was enough to make the shock leave your system.

Being the competitive one that you are, you reached out to fist his shirt in your hands and yanked him the rest of his distance towards you.

The action brought an abrupt silence to the circle and Jay, now less than a few centimeters away from you, raised an eyebrow challengingly as if daring you to go through with it.

As if he didn't believe you would actually do it.

The game just needed a press on the lips. Nothing more than a few seconds and it would be over, so you take a deep breath to gather your nerves and closed the remaining gaps between you and Jay to kiss him.

Except the kiss lasted longer than a few seconds and perhaps even a lot longer.

You had every intention of pulling away the moment your lips pressed on his slightly but then something happened.

Suddenly Jay was leaning to you and you weren't certainly leaning away from him. At one point, your hands that were tightly fisting his shirt, actually twitched as you have the urge to wrap your arms around his neck and draw him closer.

It was only when there's a loud cough from behind you that you remembered where you were and what the two of you were supposed to be doing.

You drew away from Jay, aware that Sunghoon is the one who coughed and you swallowed thickly, then opening your eyes to find Jake who stood up and walked into their room, slamming the door behind him as he locked it inside.

Jay pressed his forehead against yours and the confusion flittering across his features reflected what you felt inside.

Clearing your throat abruptly, you drew away from him and he took the cue to return to his space as you then took your leave by the front door, making your exit.

And because of this, only Sunghoon was left staring at Jay in silent while Leo proceed to get into the table and find it hard to eat in the tension permeating on the whole atmosphere.

Huening Kai seems to not feel it, though.

"Well, is that the end of the game?", he asked, clearing his throat as he looked at them awkwardly.

"What do you think?", Leo could only say before he picked up a bowl of rice.

But only for his moment of food to end when Sunghoon stormed to Jay, his anger tangible in the air and Jay looked at him in shock, the smile from the kiss fading too quickly in the scene.

"How could you do that?", Sunghoon hissed, ignoring the eyes of Leo and Kai fixed onto him.

"What did I do now?", Jay is actually so surprised to be confronted like this.

"You kissed her in front of us", Sunghoon said, throwing his hands up in frustration, "You could just pay up the fine for her and this wouldn't have happened"

Jay stood up from the floor, to be in the same level as he, "Don't talk as if you wouldn't do that yourself"

"Really?", Sunghoon asked sarcastically, gesturing to the room where Jake is, "We have a talk at not making a move on her when all of us is present"

"It's just the spur of the moment and she did it first", Jay clenched his hands into fists at his side, "I didn't expect for it to happened"

"Because I completely believe that"

"Well, you should because it's not my intention to offend any of you", Jay protested.

"And why would we not be offended?", Sunghoon crossed his arms and levelled him a flat look.

"Shut up!", he jumped at the volume of Jay's voice. He always did but it's just that he never shouted directly at Sunghoon, "Do you know what? I hate the way you make so many assumptions about me!"

"I hate the way how you're so arrogant!", the words left Sunghoon's mouth almost instantaneously.

"I hate how you think you know everything about me!", Jay shouted back in return, scaring their friends now.

Leo gestured for Kai to call Jake who they need to put an end to this, but at their knock, no one is answering inside the locked bedroom.

"I do not! I hate how you're so immature, Jay!"

"I hate how after everything, after seven years of our friendship you still look at me like I'm some ignorant douche bag!", Jay said, and the moment it left his mouth, Sunghoon knew that he meant them.

Jay's tone was too sincere for him not to meant it.

"And I hate the way that you say things like that and make me hate myself", Sunghoon's words were quiet, his mouth moving without any control, "But do you know what I hate the most about you? The fact that I can never really get mad at you because you're my friend"

He slapped a hand over his mouth and turned to ran out the door, the same way you did, so he could avoid Jay for however long he wanted to for this night.

As soon as Jay goes into the room you shared with him, it's for him to go out in the sliding door and he saw to his own conclusion, the sliding door in Jake's room is already opened, telling the story that he is now somewhere else.

And if only he go up to check it out like Sunghoon, that somewhere else is in your side.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Don't forget to vote! ◕‿ ◕❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.1K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
340K 19.5K 67
She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as her long time bully was there too, a bu...
150K 4.8K 56
y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? includes: skinship...
67.1K 2.2K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...