FELIX ONESHOTS! (bxb)

By minxthewriter

Felix centric! might contain some triggering topics but i'll put warnings! All works in the book is mine and... More

INTRODUCTION
Tell Me Pretty Lies (CHANLIX)
Sometimes, all i think about is you (JEONGLIX)
It's Three in the Morning and I'm tryna' Change Your Mind (JILIX)
Should've Never Said the Word "love" (HYUNLIX)
So You Brought Out The Best in Me (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me How's It Feel, Sitting Up There? (CHANGLIX)
I Was Only Falling In Love (SEUNGLIX)
Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)
She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)
One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)
Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)
Oh, Why Don't We Get Out Of Town? (HYUNLIX)
I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)
I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)
Calling Your Name, The Only Language I Can Speak (CHANLIX)
Mama, Please Don't Cry, I Will Be Alright (CHANGLIX)
Face it, You want it, Your crave it (JILIX)
I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)
I Watched You Disappear (CHANLIX)
And I'd Sing A Song, That'd Be Just Us (SEUNGLIX)
Take My Pain (HYUNLIX)
'Body But Us, Bodies Together (JEONGLIX)
I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)
Can't Control My Body (SEUNGLIX)
I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)
We Could Be Runaways (CHANLIX)
I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)
We're Beautifully Tragic (JILIX)
How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)
Just Come Home (JILIX)
Clearly This Isn't All That There Is (MINLIX)
And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)
The Lovers that Went Wrong (JILIX)
I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes (CHANGLIX)
You Could Be My Luck (SEUNGLIX)
Sick And Full Of Pride (HYUNLIX)
Something Has Changed (JEONGLIX)
I Know You're Trying (JEONGLIX)
We'll be Shooting Stars Just Passin' By (JEONGLIX)
Looking at you makes it harder (MINLIX)
24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)
Stop Asking Me To Stay (CHANGLIX)
I Can't Stop Thinking About You (CHANGLIX)
And I Could Already Feel Your Kiss
Solas (HYUNLIX)
Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)
Speak To Me (JILIX)
You Can Pretend It's Meant To Be (CHANGLIX)
Let's Show Them We Are Better (MINLIX)
It's A New Life
To Fall For Somebody New (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me I'm Not Coming Home (JILIX)

I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)

1.7K 36 15
By minxthewriter

Now playing: Find You by Nick Jonas 

"Hello! Welcome to GOLIVE's café! What can I get for you today?" the familiar barista at the counter asked as he saw Seungmin come up.

He smiled and looked through the menu. "Would you want your usual?" the boy asked and Seungmin nodded his head.

"One iced coffee and vanilla frap coming right up! Would you like anything else?"

"Yes," Seungmin replied and pointed at the menu. "I'll have a slice of strawberry cake to pack."

"Total is 4500 won," he nodded and paid. "Great! If you can take a seat at any of the available tables we have, I'll have someone come up with your order!"

Seungmin gave one last smile to the young barista before walking away and looking around his surroundings. It wasn't the first time that he came here; he's actually a regular here. He visited the café every week or so just to try their coffee and pastries and also to enjoy the overall atmosphere the café had.

This was actually a rebuilt café, the previous one had an event that happened that lead the building to crumble and no one has ever tried to bring it back up again. That is until someone decided that they wanted the café to be alive again and used the last bit of their savings to rebuild the café and try to get the image that he once had before. Thankfully, after a few months, it was finally back and more people were pleased with the café again.

He scanned the room, looking for any seats that were taken but his eyes landed on a particular pink-haired male that sat at the end of the café that had a window-side the table. He smiled and walked over to the table.

He sat on the chair opposite of the male and the beauty in front of him grinning. "You came," the freckled boy said as he let his hand interwind with Seungmin's.

"Of course," the brunette replied, enjoying the way Felix's small hands fit with his. "I told you I would."

"Well, you were running late this time. Did something happen?"

Seungmin's smile faltered a bit as he remembered why he was late in the first place. "Well, it's...today...so I guess I stayed in bed thinking a lot."

Felix squeezed his hand, something they would do to comfort one another, "Don't worry about that, alright? I'm here."

Seungmin felt his energy come back up and the thought about today was long forgotten, "Yeah, you're right."

"Sir?" a waiter came to the table with the drinks and food that the brunette had ordered. Seungmin looked at him and saw that he had some sort of weirded-out expression but it was soon replaced with a small smile. "Here are the things you ordered."

Seungmin nodded and watched the waiter place their food on the table before walking away. "You didn't have to order my drink for me, you know?" the younger's eyes snapped back to Felix who was looking at his drink and then to the brunette.

"I didn't have too but I wanted to."

"You've been buying all my drinks."

"What boyfriend would I be if I let you keep buying yourself a drink?"

Felix chuckled and playfully smacked his hand. "You even got strawberry cake."

"I knew they were your favorite."

"But you don't really like sweet things."

"This is an exception."

Felix sighed, deciding to end the topic there. If he went on any further, Seungmin would just end up winning in the end and Felix wasn't a sore loser. So, to tackle that, he would keep quiet which the younger thought was adorable. The pink-haired male would purse his lips into a pout while resting his cheek on his hand.

"I got the whole day planned for us," Seungmin told, his one hand moving to grab the fork while the other was still interwind with the older's.

"Do you mind telling me?"

"Well, the first step is done," Seungmin stated which made Felix raise an eyebrow at him.

"This café?" the pink-haired male asked to which the younger could only nod. "Why?"

"It's where I met you."

8 years ago, Seungmin was running late to one of his college classes, so late that he took his time getting there. He saw the café that was newly opened during that time and thought it wouldn't hurt to try out what they offered.

He could still remember the first time he had ever step foot in the café, the scent of coffee and sweet pastries filling the air and the surroundings full of plants and flowers; the café looked like it was nature. The menu had all sorts of food on it, the desert pantry was stocked up and the choice of coffees was promising.

But what stood out the most was the person working behind the counter. Felix back then had striking blonde hair which suited well with the theme of the café. He was wearing nothing but a plain t-shirt with black ripped jeans and the café's apron on. Seungmin couldn't get a hold of the sight.

When it was his turn to order, Felix's voice definitely shocked him. How could a cute angel have a voice of a demon? But Seungmin wasn't going to complain because it was actually kind of soothing to him. With that being said, it also made him nervous to speak up that he ended up stuttering his order out to the older.

He mentally slapped himself and thought that his chance on talking with Felix would be over but then the blonde came up to him with his drinks and gave him a warm smile. After that, they just clicked and immediately hit it off.

That was also the first time that Seungmin was glad that he was late.

"You're so cliché," Felix acted like he was going to puke which made the younger chuckle at his childish behavior.

"You love it."

"No comment," the pink-haired male shook his head and brought his hands to rest his chin on his palms while looking at Seungmin. "What's next on your little plan for today?"

Seungmin hummed, thinking whether he should tell the older or not but seeing how pouty Felix looked; he decided he should. "We're going to visit that CD player shop you like so much."

"The one that Jisung's working at?"

"Yeap, that's the one."

After a few months of getting to know the older, he had the opportunity to go over to Felix's house for a movie they wanted to watch together. Upon arriving, he noticed the number of CD players that the older had on the shelf while some were attached to the wall. 'Aesthetic purposes' is what the freckled boy would call it but it was pleasing to the eye with how the fake vines that were attached to the same wall as well.

"Why do you have so many of these CD players?"

"Oh, I just like to collect them."

"Do you have like a record player to listen to them?"

"Of course, I do! It's probably my favorite thing to do."

"Listen to music on a record player? Why?"

"It's just...nice! You should try it- come on."

And he was right; it was nice. Seungmin never owned these types of things before because it was 'too old' for him and he was someone that liked to keep up with the latest trends. But seeing how the song playing on the record player sounded so different when played on a phone, he knew why Felix liked it so much.

For normal people, they won't see the difference but for people like Seungmin and Felix, it was a different taste. Sure, it sounded old and rusty sometimes but it also gave off that vibe where you would sit around and dance slowly to it. And to add with the decorations in Felix's place, it had a very relaxing and warm atmosphere around it.

He remembered how they danced to each CD the older had. He remembered that there was one particular song where Felix taught the younger how to waltz; he became really good at it too.

Then one day, Felix took him to a CD record shop that was in the city and it was also owned by his friend Jisung. He didn't know how long he spent in there but it was probably more than a few hours. The older was showing him different types of music and telling him about each artist he came across. Many people would find this boring but damn, Seungmin was interested.

Felix could make anything boring so interesting really quick.

Thus, they had to pick one day each week to go to the CD record shop to pick out a record of their choosing and they would meet each other again the next day to talk about the record. It was one of their habits that they never failed to keep.

"Ah, it's getting interesting! I actually have an artist in mind that I wanted you to listen to," Felix informed as both his small hands went crawling back to one of Seungmin's hands.

The younger took a sip of his coffee before giving him a reply, "If it's pop again, I'll have to say that your taste is running bad."

"It's not bad! And noo, it's not pop again."

Seungmin could only chuckle and then remembered their third destination, "I was also thinking we could walk around the park and get that ice cream from that truck you like so much."

The Park was Felix's and Seungmin's first dates. They were only weeks into dating but still haven't gone on a date so the younger had the courage to finally ask the older out for a nice relaxing stroll together. Even though Seungmin didn't like the idea of going to a park for a first date, Felix had reassured him that he was alright with it.

It was a cool and chilly night out when they went to the park. Only a few people were walking about while others were jogging. Seungmin honestly thought he failed his first date with Felix but the older then pulled him to a pretty secluded area and sat down on the ground.

Seungmin followed his actions and the freckled boy just told him to look up at the sky. Curious, he did and he was astounded by the number of stars that appeared that night. Each of them was glowing and some even sparkled a bit.

"Do you know anything about constellation?"

"Well, I do know of it but I never went ahead and like- stargazed and things like that."

"Minnie, what would you ever do without me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Not only was Felix teaching him the deeper topics that involved constellation but he also showed Seungmin some by pointing it out at the sky and hopefully drawing them out by connecting the stars together. After a while, Seungmin got amazed at the new things he learned and he himself had started recognizing all the constellations by heart.

That night was beautiful; millions of stars under them, the moonlight being the only source of light and Felix right by his side who also had his own small stars littered on his cheeks. They had both gotten ice cream from a truck that was open, even at the late night. What was supposed to be them enjoying their ice cream turned into a small food fight with them scrapping the ice cream with their finer and wiping it off each other's cheeks.

And it all ended with Seungmin pinning Felix to the ground, straddling his waist and their faces so close to each other. The ice creams that were thrown aside were long forgotten and both males were in each other eyes. The younger's head was inching closer, foreheads touching and noses brushing against each other. Felix could feel the brunette's breath against his lips and for a split second, they felt like they were the only ones in the world.

"Felix."

"Seungmin."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes."

A simple conversation before Seungmin smashed his lips against the older's. The kiss was long and filled with love pouring into it. It was perfect; it was amazing how Felix's lips fit so well with his, how his big hands were placed on the freckled boy's waist as it belonged there, how Felix was his.

Yeah, Seungmin loved that night so of course, he wanted to go there again with the older in front of him.

"But the park's far," Felix protested. "Are you sure you want to? I don't want to trouble you."

"Felix, love," Seungmin called out, now using both his hands to cup Felix's, "no matter the distance, I will go to the places you love."

Felix smiled softly and brought the younger's hand to cup his freckled cheeks. He leaned into the touch and looked at Seungmin, "But what about you? We need to go somewhere you want to go too."

"That's the last destination, baby."

"The graveyard?" Seungmin stiffen a bit but nodded after; he couldn't lie to Felix, the older would know sooner or later.

"I need to say goodbye."

Felix gave him a wide-eyed smile, his eyes turning into small crescents as there were wrinkles beside them. "That's good. I think it's time too."

"You want to do everything right now?"

"Yes! I want to spend the day with you right now!"

Seungmin chuckled, "Okay, okay."

The younger stood up, the pink-haired male following his actions. Seungmin grabbed the cake that was still in the box and also the vanilla fraps, "I'll hold on to it. You never seem to finish your drink but get so thirsty afterward."

Felix giggled and only wrapped both his hands around the younger's arm, staying beside him and resting his head on his shoulder, "Stop complaining. You always hold it for me even if I offered to."

Seungmin smiled and before walking out of the café together, the barista called out to them, "Have a good day Seungmin!"

Both heads turned around and gave a smile, Seungmin replying later on, "Thank you, Jeongin."

Soon the couple left and the waiter from earlier came up to Jeongin, "What's up with that guy?"

Jeongin stood there confused, "What do you mean?"

"He ordered two drinks and a cake but he only touched his coffee," the waiter explained.

"Ah, Hyunjin," the young barista shook his head, "those were for Felix."

"Where is he then?"

"He's gone, Hyunjin," the taller waiter froze.

"What do you mean?"

"The old café before this blew up," the younger explained, "it was a terrorist attack and Felix had to be on shift that day since someone couldn't cover it."

"O-Oh God."

"Yeah, tell me about it. So, every week or so, Seungmin would come here and order those exact same things."

"Why would he though?"

"I guess he still couldn't believe that Felix was gone. They were dating for 4 years and Seungmin was going to propose."

"How long has it been?"

"Today's the first year since Felix passed." 

---------------------------------------------------

SKJDCNSKVNSKFVN OKAY I ADMIT THIS WAS SAD TO WRITE SKJVNKSDFNV

 anyways, i'm sorry if it's too short or something because i was rushing to get a chapter done skfjvnkdnv

AND I KEYSMASH TOO MUCH KDJFVNDENVKFJNVEKJVN okay i'm done now

Thank you for reading this chapter and i hope you guys have a good day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 3.3K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretγ…£Hyunjin Γ— Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...
66.2K 3.2K 47
[𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘭π˜ͺ𝘹] 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘡𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 Ps this story was me basically finding my style of how I wanted to write...
39.6K 516 9
[COMPLETED] minsung oneshots, top : jisung bottom : minho edit : i am at the brink of jumping of a cliff bcs of the first few oneshots in this book...
68.1K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...