FELIX ONESHOTS! (bxb)

By minxthewriter

Felix centric! might contain some triggering topics but i'll put warnings! All works in the book is mine and... More

INTRODUCTION
Tell Me Pretty Lies (CHANLIX)
Sometimes, all i think about is you (JEONGLIX)
It's Three in the Morning and I'm tryna' Change Your Mind (JILIX)
Should've Never Said the Word "love" (HYUNLIX)
So You Brought Out The Best in Me (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me How's It Feel, Sitting Up There? (CHANGLIX)
I Was Only Falling In Love (SEUNGLIX)
Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)
She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)
One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)
Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)
Oh, Why Don't We Get Out Of Town? (HYUNLIX)
I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)
I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)
Calling Your Name, The Only Language I Can Speak (CHANLIX)
Mama, Please Don't Cry, I Will Be Alright (CHANGLIX)
Face it, You want it, Your crave it (JILIX)
I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)
I Watched You Disappear (CHANLIX)
And I'd Sing A Song, That'd Be Just Us (SEUNGLIX)
Take My Pain (HYUNLIX)
'Body But Us, Bodies Together (JEONGLIX)
I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)
Can't Control My Body (SEUNGLIX)
I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)
We Could Be Runaways (CHANLIX)
I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)
We're Beautifully Tragic (JILIX)
How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)
Just Come Home (JILIX)
Clearly This Isn't All That There Is (MINLIX)
And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)
The Lovers that Went Wrong (JILIX)
I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes (CHANGLIX)
You Could Be My Luck (SEUNGLIX)
Sick And Full Of Pride (HYUNLIX)
Something Has Changed (JEONGLIX)
I Know You're Trying (JEONGLIX)
We'll be Shooting Stars Just Passin' By (JEONGLIX)
Looking at you makes it harder (MINLIX)
24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)
Stop Asking Me To Stay (CHANGLIX)
I Can't Stop Thinking About You (CHANGLIX)
And I Could Already Feel Your Kiss
Solas (HYUNLIX)
Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)
Speak To Me (JILIX)
You Can Pretend It's Meant To Be (CHANGLIX)
Let's Show Them We Are Better (MINLIX)
It's A New Life
To Fall For Somebody New (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me I'm Not Coming Home (JILIX)

I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)

2.2K 44 8
By minxthewriter

Now playing: Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes

"Felix," Chan called out.

He didn't expect to open his apartment door to see the younger boy in a distressed state. His eyes were red and his suspicions about Felix crying were confirmed when he noticed his tear-stained cheeks. For all the months, probably almost a year, that Chan had seen the freckled boy when he started dating, this was the first time he had seen him this broken.

Felix didn't utter a word, he stood there with his eyes fixated to the ground. It was raining heavily outside and it looked like the younger got caught in it due to his wet hair. Chan looked at him and brought out a hand, "Come here."

Almost immediately, the freckled boy wrapped his arms around the older's torso and buried his head in his chest. Chan rubbed his back with one hand while the other was slowly massaging his head in order to calm Felix down. The younger let his tears run free, soaking the older's shirt but Chan didn't care; he's more concerned about what made the weeping boy like this.

After a while, Chan managed to bring Felix into his apartment and settled on the couch. The younger still didn't move an inch away from the older, still having his arms wrapped around him like a koala and straddling his lap; Chan was too happy to push him away from this. He thought it was cute.

It took a minute or so for Felix to finally calm down and stop crying. He pulled his head away that was buried in Chan's neck and wiped away his remaining tears. "How are you feeling?" Chan asked as he looked at the boy on his lap, his hands resting on the younger's waist.

"Tired," he replied, his voice hoarse. "So, fucking tired, Chris."

"What happened?"

"He...," the blonde trailed off, his voice sounding hesitant. It looked like he was debating whether or not he should tell Chan what happened. The older didn't pressure him, instead, he gave the younger a comforting smile and was patient with him.

Felix took a deep breath and meet his gaze with Chan's. His small hands gently gripping the older's shoulder as he mumbled out the words, "I saw him. I saw him with someone else."

Chan's eyes turned dark and his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" his voice heavy. "Who was he with?"

"I... I don't know."

"What was he doing?"

"I saw them...saw them walking into a hotel and," Felix closed his eyes as if trying to get rid of the moment he saw but he knew that he needed to explain it to Chan. "He was supposed to be out of town, Hyung. He said that he was out of town for work but I see him going into a hotel with some random person."

"What did you do?"

The blonde shook his head, "I-I confronted him."

"Then what happened?"

"We broke up."

The silence filled them; Chan could see the thoughts that were bouncing in Felix's head while his own anger was raising to the brim. The older always had his suspicions for the male that Felix was dating.

The freckled boy met him through the friend group that they had. Turns out he was also a good dancer and was friends with Hyunjin and Jisung. Since Felix has a passion for dancing, the pair quickly bonded, and soon they become closer than ever.

Chan was obviously happy for him, seeing how his best friend was connecting with someone other than their little friend group since he knew how shy the younger got when meeting someone new. But he would be lying if he said he didn't feel hurt when he saw the pair together.

And when they announced their relationship to everyone, Chan was definitely heartbroken. It was no secret to him that he had fallen for Felix, his best friend since they were children. How could he not why he was with the most beautiful and precious person almost all the time? Hell, both their parents even thought they were right for each other.

But of course, Chan had to go through the denial stage. Sure, his parents always thought him that everyone is equal and had been raised to have an open mind, his sexuality wasn't a problem; it was the fact that he was falling in love with his best friend.

He has heard many stories about how getting together with your best friend always ends in heartbreak and not only will he lose his love, but he'll also lose their friendship. Chan didn't want their friendship to end just because of feelings that he had for the younger. So, he dug his feelings deep in his heart and tried to not think of Felix as anything more than a friend; obviously, he failed to do so since each time he was with the younger, his feelings would grow more.

Luckily for Chan, Felix was known to be quite oblivious to things so hiding his feelings from the younger was easy. His friends caught on though; once backing him into a corner to ask about what was going on between him and Felix.

"Hey- What? Changbin what's going on?"

"You, I want to know what's going on with you."

"I'm going to need you to explain further than that."

"Hyung, I can see your lovey dovely eyes at him. You're basically screaming the words, 'I like you' to everyone."

"What? You want a confession out of me or something?"

"Well, yes?"

"Fine, I guess I do have something for Felix."

"You guess?"

"Look, I don't know, alright? I can't tell whether what I'm feeling is platonic or something more."

"It's so obvious for you, Hyung!"

"No, it's actually really hard."

"The answer is already written down; you just choose not to see it. Whatever, but you need to be quick because I think Minho is already coming on to him."

Chan didn't think that Minho was interested in Felix in the first place but when he got a surprise visit from Felix at his place to tell them about the pair being together, Chan felt his heart was breaking into two. He remembered the pure joy he saw on Felix's face when he was talking about how they got together in the first place.

The younger explained that they were alone practicing for a dance and when the moment became intimate, Minho took the chance to confess right there. While Felix was talking so much about the older dancer, Chan could do nothing but nod and smile; he needed to be happy for his best friend.

Even though it was killing him that he had lost his chance, he knew that if Felix was happy, then he would be; he just needed time to get over the pain.

But for some reason, Chan was a bit suspicious of Minho. The older dancer was known to be a heartthrob and all of the people he dated always ended up crying because he broke up with them within a month or so. So, for a person who doesn't seem to be serious with anyone be with someone like Felix, he got concerned.

But Chan didn't take this to Felix, no he just couldn't. He knew the younger would be upset and he didn't want that. So, he decided to keep quiet and hope for the best, well, worst because he secretly that Minho would mess up and Chan would swoop in to take Felix away.

Before he knew it, it was already 6 months into Felix's and Minho's relationship. He was dumbfounded because honestly thought that the older dancer would do something that would eventually ruin their relationship but it seemed like everything was fine.

Maybe Minho changed? Maybe something happened? Questions after questions were going around the older's head but he pushed it aside. He shouldn't feel this way, he shouldn't feel jealous. He needed to be happy for Felix and support him; even if he still had his doubts.

They were close to each other, always taking the time to talk whenever they had classes and shared special lessons time together during their dance practices. They looked like the definition of the perfect couple; well, that was what everyone thought.

Chan saw something different though. He saw all the disappointing looks that Felix would give when he stared on his phone, he saw all the pain that Felix's eyes would tell whenever someone asked about Minho's whereabouts, he saw through all the fake smiles that Felix would give; he saw everything. What's even worse was how the blonde was cuddly or touchy with everyone; especially Chan.

He didn't even hang out much because he keeps canceling for some other reasons.

What exactly was going on? Weren't they good for each other?

And it got even more confusing for Chan when he found the younger in a depressive state. He wanted to surprise Felix by going to his apartment after his dance classes and since Minho is probably still working at his dad's company, he would finally get some alone time with the freckled boy. There was also something that he wanted to say to the younger about an offer he got not too long ago. What he didn't expect was for Felix to open the door with puffy eyes and a totally zoned look. It took him a few minutes to register that Chan was right in front of him before welcoming the older into his apartment.

Finally having enough, Chan grabbed his wrist and basically told him to spill the beans in which Felix did; having no strength to keep everything in and breaking down the walls he built in front of the older.

It seems that their relationship wasn't so perfect after all; Minho was canceling their dates most of the time, always coming up to chat with Felix about something that wasn't about them, always at work, and weirdly enough, was very possessive of Felix. He told the younger to not get cuddly or touchy with anyone else and he didn't like it whenever someone comes up to talk with the blonde.

They also lack in communicating with each other a lot and when Chan asked where Minho would be if he wasn't at home or work, the younger would reply with 'he said he didn't like it when I get too clingy'

All these clearly angered Chan and it was obvious to both of them that Felix didn't look happy at all in this relationship.

"He's hurting you a lot, don't you see?"

"I know that, Hyung."

"Then why are you still with him?"

"Because...he's not also like this..."

"What?"

Felix went on to explain how whenever the younger was having troubles with a subject or didn't understand anything, Minho would be there to help him and guide him through it. There were times where some people would be mean to the freckled boy and the older dancer would be there for him. It was the deep talks that they would have whenever they were talking about the future and anything related to it that made Felix stay.

But it still wasn't good.

"There's this certain thing he does when he shows how much he cares...and he gives really good advice too and he makes you feel safe and secure..."

"Felix..."

"I guess, that's why I stayed...despite him behaving like this, I-I still want to be with him and be by his side."

"Minho is a good friend...but he's not a good partner and right now, he's treating you like a friend instead of a boyfriend..."

"Even if I leave, there are so many memories here that remind me of him, Chris. I won't be able to move on..."

"Then come with me."

"What?"

"I...I actually came here to tell you that I got a job offer at one of the entertainment companies in Australia and...they also told me I could bring anyone that would be interested in joining me..."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying we can have a new start. I can make my own music and you can finally be a professional choreography like how you always wanted...and- and you'll be able to move on from Minho..."

"B-But I can't just leave- not just like that."

"Why not?"

"I just can't leave him."

It turned into a heated argument after that. Chan trying to convince Felix to come with him but the younger was telling him that he just couldn't break up with Minho and leave just right that. Chan was giving point after point on why Minho was just going to continue to hurt him like this and how toxic his behavior was to Felix but the younger just kept denying it and saying he would change later in life.

Chan couldn't take it. As much as he valued Felix's happiness and decisions, this was something so stupid and he couldn't bear to see the younger get hurt over someone like Minho. But he couldn't get that in Felix's head.

"You're just going to keep living like this? And you're staying just because he helps you in tough situations?"

"I'm sure he loves me and that's probably his way of showing it."

"That's bullshit, Felix and you know it."

"Please, Chan! Just believe me that I'm alright and I won't leave him like that!"

"Fine, whatever. Don't come crying to me because you're going to have to get used to it since I'm leaving in a month."

"Wait, what? Chris-"

"I'll be going now."

After that, they didn't talk for a while. They didn't send any texts, they didn't wave to each other during classes, they didn't do anything. The whole atmosphere changed around them and Chan was pretty sure their friends could feel the tension radiating off the two Australians.

But their time away from each other, Chan fell into a deep black hole. He completely missed the younger and he couldn't get Felix out of his God damn mind. He didn't even sleep properly due to the images and moments his mind conjured up at night.

His heart ached to see Felix being with someone else and it was even more in pain when he found out that the freckled boy was not in a good state in the relationship right now. He just still couldn't understand why he can't just leave Minho. The older dancer's behaviors are one thing to be suspicious about and to add that more, Minho didn't even let Felix know where he would be.

Isn't that a huge red flag already?

"What are you going to do now?" Chan asked, his voice still filled with bitterness towards Minho but his eyes were still soft for the younger.

Felix looked like he was in thought. His fingers playing with Chan's strands of hair as his eyes were never leaving the older's gaze. "How long do you have left till you leave?" the blonde asked.

"In a week."

"Take me with you."

Chan was taken aback. Sure, he was happy that the younger wanted to come with him to Australia but it was also sudden and he wasn't sure if it was an impulsive decision or not. "Are you sure?"

Felix took a while, seeming to get lost in Chan's eyes before nodding his head slowly, "Yes."

"Please," the blonde pleaded. "I- I just need to get away from here. From him. Make me forget about him."

Chan nodded, smiling softly as he wrapped his hands around the younger to give him a bear hug. "Okay...okay."

"Just," Felix heaved out, the scent of Chan's perfume hitting him as he buried his head into the older's neck. "Take me with you."

"Don't worry, I will. I'll take care of you." 

-------------------------------------------------

I noticed that the other CHANLIX stories i wrote were all sad so like i thought maybe i should be nice and give you some sweet but also angst CHANLIX jksdnvkjsnfvjknv

ANYWAYS! thank you for reading this far and i hope you guys have a wonderful day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 17.9K 60
#CHANLIX. | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ?
84.6K 3.2K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretใ…ฃHyunjin ร— Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...
479 9 11
what the title says ^^
16.4K 373 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}