FELIX ONESHOTS! (bxb)

By minxthewriter

Felix centric! might contain some triggering topics but i'll put warnings! All works in the book is mine and... More

INTRODUCTION
Tell Me Pretty Lies (CHANLIX)
Sometimes, all i think about is you (JEONGLIX)
It's Three in the Morning and I'm tryna' Change Your Mind (JILIX)
Should've Never Said the Word "love" (HYUNLIX)
So You Brought Out The Best in Me (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me How's It Feel, Sitting Up There? (CHANGLIX)
I Was Only Falling In Love (SEUNGLIX)
Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)
She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)
Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)
Oh, Why Don't We Get Out Of Town? (HYUNLIX)
I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)
I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)
I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)
Calling Your Name, The Only Language I Can Speak (CHANLIX)
Mama, Please Don't Cry, I Will Be Alright (CHANGLIX)
Face it, You want it, Your crave it (JILIX)
I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)
I Watched You Disappear (CHANLIX)
And I'd Sing A Song, That'd Be Just Us (SEUNGLIX)
Take My Pain (HYUNLIX)
'Body But Us, Bodies Together (JEONGLIX)
I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)
Can't Control My Body (SEUNGLIX)
I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)
We Could Be Runaways (CHANLIX)
I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)
We're Beautifully Tragic (JILIX)
How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)
Just Come Home (JILIX)
Clearly This Isn't All That There Is (MINLIX)
And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)
The Lovers that Went Wrong (JILIX)
I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes (CHANGLIX)
You Could Be My Luck (SEUNGLIX)
Sick And Full Of Pride (HYUNLIX)
Something Has Changed (JEONGLIX)
I Know You're Trying (JEONGLIX)
We'll be Shooting Stars Just Passin' By (JEONGLIX)
Looking at you makes it harder (MINLIX)
24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)
Stop Asking Me To Stay (CHANGLIX)
I Can't Stop Thinking About You (CHANGLIX)
And I Could Already Feel Your Kiss
Solas (HYUNLIX)
Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)
Speak To Me (JILIX)
You Can Pretend It's Meant To Be (CHANGLIX)
Let's Show Them We Are Better (MINLIX)
It's A New Life
To Fall For Somebody New (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me I'm Not Coming Home (JILIX)

One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)

2.4K 45 17
By minxthewriter

Now playing: Sweather Weather by the neighborhood 

The world was divided into two parts; werewolves and fairies. You could only be a werewolf or a fairy; you can't be both. Both parties were taught to hate each other since they were too different from each other and often didn't get along well. Werewolves were stuck-up people who followed strictly to the hierarchy that they made while fairies, although they appear sweet and nice, were people who were hungry for power.

Thus, both got to conquer parts of the world and they made sure to let the other party know what was theirs; but both kinds wanted more. You see, the only thing that was similar to these two kinds were for the fact that they wanted to be at the top.

And they won't stop until they get what they want.

Jisung groaned in frustration for the nth time today. It seemed people were set on pissing him off and his annoyance only grew more when he heard from his men that his plans were interrupted again.

Jisung was one of the leaders among the werewolf community and he had access to all the territories that they have claimed over the last few centuries. He was also in charge of all the attacks and weapons for when they have to go into battle with their enemy.

So, he was expecting a shipment that was filled with tools and special parts that could help in upgrading all the defense around the territory that he was currently in but it didn't arrive. It seems that the seller was bribed with a bigger sum to get their shipment and this led to the blue-haired man with nothing to protect the area since all of his defenses were weak.

Fairies were behind, Jisung knew this but he knew which one it was.

Probably an hour and a half away from Jisung's territory were another one of the fairies and it was under none other than Lee Felix. One of the most scheming fairies who has so many tricks up his sleeve. He was also one of the leaders in the fairy community and it was said that he was actually really sweet and kind; to his kind.

They've been at each other's throats for a while now; always attacking each other and injuring more of their people. The only reason why they haven't really gotten into a full-on war was because of the lack of weapons and defense that Jisung's side had whereas there was a lack of manpower on Felix's side.

Even though when werewolves shift to their true form, they would be ruthless and violent creatures; they can tear those fairies apart. But they had something that could harm werewolves which were none other than wolfsbane and a huge number of silver bullets. They couldn't possibly get near them without getting shot or poisoned.

Therefore, their war was put on a pause, well that is until whoever got the resources and manpower, they need first. But it seems to Felix, he wanted to have a little fun with annoying their little neighbor.

A lot of things went missing in Jisung's area and the only reasonable explanation would be those fairies. Since they had the ability to make their wings appear whenever they want, it was easy for them to get over the wall and steal basically anything from the wolves.

Jisung was, no doubt, tired of all of this and wanted nothing more than to live in peace but with his enemy so close to him, he wouldn't take the risk. Especially not when their head leader for the community was already counting his days.

Ah, there was a rumor that Jisung could be the next head for the community so the blue hair wolf took this opportunity to show everyone that he had what it takes for that position. He already had plans to make changes for it too; changes that could definitely improve the lives of everyone.

But right now, it seems impossible when Felix is ruining his plans over and over again.

Jisung sighed as he opened the door to his penthouse. After a long day of yelling at everyone to get their shit together and also earning a yell from his superiors for not getting the shipment, he wanted nothing more than to relax in the comfort of his own home.

As he entered the living space, he was hit with the mixture scent of rose and vanilla in the atmosphere. He placed his stuff on a nearby chair and took off his coat while walking over to the kitchen to grab a drink.

He took a few ice cubes and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the bar. As he poured his drink into the glass, he noticed the sliding door to the balcony was opened and the wind was blowing into his penthouse.

"If you're going to trespass my house, at least close the door," Jisung stated as he went to the balcony with his drink in his hand and closed it, "where are you?"

"In here," a muffled voice coming in the direction of his bedroom replied.

The werewolf followed the voice and when he walked into his room, he saw a pile of clothes on the floor and his closet opened; someone took his clothes again. At the corner of his eye, he saw the lights in his bathroom were turned on and the scent of rose and vanilla was stronger now.

He walked into the bathroom and was confronted with a delightful sight. There, the one and only Lee Felix in Jisung's bathtub; water filled to the brim with bubbles surrounding his petite body. He had a glass of red wine in hand and was wearing a red robe; he didn't bother taking it off.

"Why are you wearing one of my robes while in the tub?" Jisung asked as he leaned against the wall and looked at Felix.

"No reason," the fairy simply replied as he took a sip out of his drink.

"You know that we take it off when we bathe right?"

"Wouldn't you like the sight?"

Jisung scoffed and drank a bit of his whiskey before settling it down on the sink, "Why are you here?"

"Can't a fairy visit?" Felix placed one of his arms on the surface of the tub and rested his head against the palm of his hands.

"You've got the nerves to show up here after what you did," Jisung gritted his teeth as his eyes stared intensely towards the blonde fairy. "Speaking of that; what's the whole purpose?"

"You're so lame," the younger whines and sighs after, "I came to visit you and the first thing you talk to me is about work."

"It's not work, you stole from me."

"Whatever, I did it because I had to," Felix stated and brought his glass to his lips.

"What could you possibly need those parts for?" Jisung crossed his arms. "Last time I checked; you have enough weapons to build a goddamn machine if you wanted to."

Felix quirked his eyebrows at the wolf, "You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"There's a new nation raising." The fairy blurted out, making Jisung furrow his eyebrows.

"What?"

"A new nation," Felix repeated, "they only come out at night and they feed off blood."

"What are they?"

"Vampires. At least, that's what they call themselves."

Jisung looked down at his feet as he processed the new information. A new nation? Were they bad? Are they going to bring trouble to both communities? Why was this happening now? "How much do you know about them?"

"They're strong," Felix started, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his chin on top of them. "They killed off my territory in the east."

Jisung's ears perked up and he looked at Felix, "How?"

"That's the thing. I don't know."

The wolf groaned and pinched the brink of his nose. "So, they're going to be a problem then."

Felix nodded and then leaned back, fully resting on the tub. He slightly hummed and then gave a smile at the blue-haired male, "I heard that you're going to be the new head of the community."

"From where?"

"Tch," Felix sighed and tilted his head to the side, "you should that I have my ways."

Jisung rolled his eyes and walked towards the male, settling himself on the edge of the tub, "your ways sometimes involve hurting wolves."

"Well, I'm pretty sure when you become the head, your plan to 'change lives' involves hurting fairies."

"How did you know?"

"You should start keeping confidential files somewhere safe," Felix grabbed something from the ground at the side of the tub and when he showed Jisung, it was a file that contained all his planning's that he wanted to do when he was going to be the new head of the community.

How the hell did he get those?

The wolf snatched the file away from the fairy and glared at him, "What the hell?"

"It's sad that you want to get rid of us that badly," Felix pouted, staring back at the older with the same intensity. "I thought we had something."

"We had nothing," Jisung's gaze soften once he saw how the younger carried a pained expression for a while but it quickly changed back to his usual playful look.

"I'm sorry to say but your plan will never be fulfilled."

"What are you talking abo-"

"They're not giving you the position, Jisung."

The wolf froze. Furrowing his eyebrows once more and looking at the blonde with confusion, "How do you know?"

"Because they're going to give it to one of those vampire leaders," Felix stated, "once that old guy goes, they're giving it to one of the leaders in the vampire community and their plan is to wipe out the whole werewolf community."

Jisung shook his head in disbelief, "That's not true. How will they give it to another nation? It doesn't make any sense, you're lying."

"Your leaders are corrupted and half of them are vampires. Why do you think you haven't been receiving any letters about a meeting lately?"

Hearing that, Jisung thought about it for a second. Every week or so, the community will hold a meeting for the leaders to discuss some matters and how they can take over more territory in order to increase their population and hopefully be at the top. But lately, he hasn't been getting any of those letters anymore. Thinking more about it, he hasn't received any letters for 2 months.

"This doesn't make sense," Jisung repeated, running his hand in his hair, "you're saying that these vampires have taken over my community's leaders? How?"

"Only half," Felix replied, "I'm not sure what they do to control their minds but I'm going to find out how. But I need your help."

"My help?"

"I can't fight these vampires alone," Felix hinted. "With one territory gone and the lack of knowledge we have over these new species, it'll be hard to survive."

"And what will we get?"

"Since we'll be working together, you will have our best blacksmiths and you guys can make as many weapons you want using the materials we have. And since we are healers, you can count on us to treat any injuries," Felix explained.

"And if we do win against the vampires," Felix added, coming closer to the other male, "you can get your position as head and you can try and wipe us out."

"How do I know you're not lying?" Jisung leaned in closer, both his hands gripping both sides of the tub and facing Felix.

"You just have to take the risk."

Felix tilted his head and smiled, whispering underneath his breath, "But you have no choice. If that old man dies, vampires will not hesitate to wipe off your kind immediately. I have information about them, it's up to you if you want to believe me."

The younger could see the wolf's thoughts running in his head. The what-ifs were appearing and the blue-haired male had just realized that whatever decision he chooses will not end up well. If what Felix was saying is true, then declining the proposal would be a stupid decision; he wouldn't know how to convince the other leaders that there was a new nation raising and he certainly didn't know which leaders were vampires. This could lead him to his kind's extinction if they were ever caught in a surprising battle.

But if he were to accept his proposal, there could be a chance that the fairy would be lying and he had just given himself away like that. Faries would take everything that they had and leave his kind with nothing to fend for themselves, but there was also a chance that they wouldn't do that.

He played the pros and cons in his head; finally coming up with a decision after a few minutes.

"Fine. You better not play any of your sick fucking games."

Felix gave him a sly smirk, "You won't regret it."

"But remember," Jisung quickly added, "after we do defeat that nation; I will wipe your kind away."

The blonde fairy's smirk didn't leave his face and it only made him move closer, cradling the wolf's face in his hands, "And I will wipe away yours too."

"Let's see who will be on the winning side, Jisung," before the blue-haired wolf could comprehend anything, he felt himself being pushed into the tub. Water splashed out of the tub as both of them were now together in it, Jisung's hands going to the younger's waist by instinct while Felix's legs were wrapped around the older's torso.

This action made Jisung raise his eyebrows at him and he then remembered that Felix didn't answer why he was here in the first place. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I heard your ruts are going to come soon," the younger licked his lips as leaned in to gently whisper in Jisung's ear, "I thought you might want a little help, alpha."

Felix pushed him to rest his back on the tub and he went ahead to straddle the wolf's lap. The older groaned as he felt the fairy slowly grinded on him and he placed his hands on the other's waist to stop him, "Stop that. You know how intense my ruts are, you won't be able to leave this place for days."

"I already cleared my schedule for that," Felix locked his hands behind Jisung's neck, "why? Are you worried about me?"

Jisung looked away, "Of course, I don't. I'm just saying, your people will come looking for you."

"And they won't," Felix informed, bringing his lips to attach to the older's neck, giving in soft kisses, "so, come on. Fuck me."

"Felix, it's not a good idea."

"We said that the first time but look where we are now."

"You're underestimating my ruts, they're too intense-"

"Oh my, you've gotten so soft," Felix sighed, bringing his head up to face the older, "what happened to the 'I will end your bloodline' thing? Was that all a façade?"

Jisung felt his blood boil and he knew this was Felix provoking him. The younger knew the right words to choose to rail the wolf up and he wouldn't feel any shame in using those words. Jisung wondered whether it was a fairy thing or maybe it was a Felix thing but either way; it's certainly pissing him off.

"I didn't take you for the soft type," Felix continued, moving away slowly from him while still keeping the same gaze with the older, "maybe you shouldn't get that position, maybe a better leader would. Someone who fits the role 'alpha'."

Jisung's eyes darkened and grabbed the younger's jaw pulling him closer so he's back to straddling the older's lap while also releasing pheromones in the air, "You want to say that again, princess?"

Felix gave him an innocent smile like he didn't just insult the older just now, "You heard what I said clearly."

"You really are testing my patience," Jisung chuckled darkly and pulled the robe the younger was wearing off, making Felix gasp from the sudden act. The wolf's hands were wrapped tightly around the fairy's waist as he started lapping his neck. "I already warned you but you wanted this."

Jisung skillfully undid his pants using one of his hands and he rubbed his length against Felix's entrance, making the younger shudder a bit. He was releasing heavy amount of pheromones while still kissing the fairy's jaw and neck. "Ji-Jisung," Felix mumbled.

"What?" Jisung growled as he slowly entered the younger, feeling his rut staring and his wolf about to take over.

Felix's breath hitched once he bottomed out and he took a few seconds to adjust to his size before the older started moving. "B-Bite me."

Jisung brought his head up and looked at the younger who already had a fucked-out expression when they just started. "Say that again," he demanded, slowly thrusting again and enjoying the way Felix reacted to his powerful thrusts.

"Bite me," Felix repeated. "Just- fucking bite me."

"Shut the fuck up," Jisung spat, having one hand on the younger's waist to push his cock deeper into the fairy while the other hand gripped his jaw tightly, "you don't get to use that tone with me as I use you as my fucking toy, okay?"

Felix whined, feeling painfully hard at the harshness of Jisung's words and before he noticed, the wolf had already sunk his teeth in the younger's neck. Felix moaned loudly, pulling his head back as the older increased his pace and his thrusts became harsher.

Water spilled out of the tub as Jisung's hands slowly made their way to grip the younger's thighs, spreading them more apart to exactly hit his prostate. Felix's fingers pulled against the older's blue strands as he felt tears swelling up his eyes. Jisung began marking up Felix's neck and collarbone, not bothering that a bit of blood was dripping down knowing full well that the fairy could heal himself later.

Jisung pulled away from his neck, satisfied with his work, and looked at the fairy. "Look at you," he mocked, fucking into him at an animalistic pace and seeing how the younger's eyes would roll to the back of his head. "You look fucking pathetic like this."

Felix moaned more at the words, shamelessly liking the way Jisung talked to him. "I hope you know what you're getting into, princess," the older added, bringing his face closer to him, their lips brushing against each other, "you won't be able to walk for a week once I'm through my rut."

Felix felt Jisung's fingers tangling against his hair and the older pulled them back, earning a soft whine from the fairy. "What? Alpha fucked you so dumb that you can't speak?"

"I- Please, fu-" Felix tried to form a sentence but the older just cut him off with a rough kiss, swallowing away his cries and moans while exploring his mouth with his tongue.

"You're in my territory," Jisung spoke once he pulled away, attacking the younger's neck again and whispering against his smooth skin, "you're in my home and you're not leaving until I'm done with you." 

------------------------------------------------

HI HI HI DKJVKDNVKJFVGN

yes another smut kind of chapter skjvnkvndkfvnkvjn 

I thought maybe a chapter like this will bring the pain away from the last so i hope you guys enjoyed it! Again sorry for updating so late! 

I hope whatever i wrote here made sense too because i'm afraid that it didnt skjfvnkdjnfgjkfeng

But thank you for reading this far, i hope you have a wonderful day and i'll see you next chapter! 

P.S next chapter will be sad 

P.S.S FELIX'S BLUE HAIR AND HYUNJIN SHORT HAIR???? HELLO?JKSNVJKDFNVJKDFNVKDJVN their dance for DOMINO is so cool too!kjnfvkjdfnvkfjnvjkfn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ π”°π”±π”žπ”±π”²π”°: completed ↳ π”­π”žπ”¦π”―π”¦π”«π”€π”°: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔀𝔒𝔫𝔯𝔒(𝔰): fluff...
16.6K 376 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}
68.1K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...
26.6K 771 36
I am Stay and my bias is Chan my bias wreckers are Lee Know and Innie but I really ship Minho and Felix and Jeongin and Felix they both are my ultima...